Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,246 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:38 AM

The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach (Photo) - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach (Photo) (68833 Views)

The Way I Make Rich Egusi Soup With Uziza Leaves, Scent Leaves & Goat Meat (pix) / My Stomach Is Big / Here Are The Foods To Never Eat On An Empty Stomach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach (Photo) by franchasng: 5:55pm On Mar 12, 2021
The way to my heart is big clapping buttocks, I don't like food, I eat just to fulfill natural urge angry angry
Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach (Photo) by mechanics(m): 5:56pm On Mar 12, 2021
Wow, yummy.
Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach (Photo) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 5:56pm On Mar 12, 2021
No be omi obe be that first soup? E done so? And person go chop that kind thing o. Nawa. Yoruba soup ehn.
Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach (Photo) by mywells: 5:56pm On Mar 12, 2021
Nuttella:
Well ThankGod I can cook well. My future husband is such a lucky chap. smiley kiss
STORY.

1 Like

Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach (Photo) by bigt2(m): 5:57pm On Mar 12, 2021
Not mine undecided I barely eat...
Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach (Photo) by Goalnaldo(m): 5:58pm On Mar 12, 2021
The way to my heart is sending me 50k every week
Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach (Photo) by therajah: 5:58pm On Mar 12, 2021
ReneJay:
The 1st picture, is that food human or 4 god (juju) how can i unsee dat pic
Thank u!! My thots too.. looks like sacrifice for gods..
Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach (Photo) by therajah: 6:00pm On Mar 12, 2021
franchasng:
The way to my heart is big clapping buttocks, I don't like food, I eat just to fulfill natural urge angry angry
You will get heart attack if thats the path to ur heart....enough poo in your heart!!
Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach (Photo) by mywells: 6:00pm On Mar 12, 2021
ynotsadeek:
[b][/b]
Please what is the soup called? I mean in Ghana
e3nkatie nkwain.
Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach (Photo) by MufasaLion: 6:01pm On Mar 12, 2021
Not all guys are foodie. I don't like food that much. Fact!

1 Like

Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach (Photo) by onyeogalu1(m): 6:01pm On Mar 12, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see many people here disagreeing with the op, I see them argue violently that the way to a man's heart is through his account, I see this thread not going beyond 3 pages. This I have seen.

falseprophet
Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach (Photo) by wumi2017(f): 6:02pm On Mar 12, 2021
It's d beans for me

1 Like

Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach (Photo) by blazepascal(m): 6:02pm On Mar 12, 2021
food that's not delicious cannot quench hunger
Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach (Photo) by therajah: 6:03pm On Mar 12, 2021
bluefilm:
Me, I don't even have a heart...
You are heartless!
Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach (Photo) by ReneJay(f): 6:03pm On Mar 12, 2021
therajah:
Thank u!! My thots too.. looks like sacrifice for gods..
even in a black pot
Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach (Photo) by MufasaLion: 6:04pm On Mar 12, 2021
bluefilm:
Me, I don't even have a heart...

Too much of bluefilm grin
Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach (Photo) by Mhimi007(m): 6:05pm On Mar 12, 2021
ReneJay:
i think say na only me oo see as e be like ebo for t-junction
Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach (Photo) by timisquare82(m): 6:07pm On Mar 12, 2021
bigcee:

It's a Ghanaian soup, eaten with fufu.
Then Ghanians must be eating nonsense?
Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach (Photo) by Goalnaldo(m): 6:07pm On Mar 12, 2021
If it's through food, that means pocohantas got the keys to my arteries grin cheesy
Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach (Photo) by jaxxy(m): 6:07pm On Mar 12, 2021
Nice meals. I just recovered my appetite. grin

2 Likes

Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach (Photo) by therajah: 6:08pm On Mar 12, 2021
ReneJay:

even in a black pot
I tire! I can bet it, Its a downloaded pic of a sacrifice!
Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach (Photo) by donMIG(m): 6:10pm On Mar 12, 2021
My dick
N little peace of mind perhaps
Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach (Photo) by charlesucheh(m): 6:11pm On Mar 12, 2021
that beans and plantain got me..
Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach (Photo) by 1stKing: 6:11pm On Mar 12, 2021
qtguru:
Ladies Advice:

The quickest way to a man's heart is through the chest area with a thin sharp object, that will take his breathe away and leave him speechless wink

grin
Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach (Photo) by tizzdi(m): 6:11pm On Mar 12, 2021
This na really efulefu talk grin
Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach (Photo) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Mar 12, 2021
ReneJay:
Wait till 7 eke market days
Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach (Photo) by worldclass68(m): 6:12pm On Mar 12, 2021
Through my bank account biko.......

Lacasera and gala don do for me grin
Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach (Photo) by rosalieene(f): 6:12pm On Mar 12, 2021
stomach bawo grin cheesy
how come chef chi wasn't able to keep Davido forever?
Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach (Photo) by rosalieene(f): 6:12pm On Mar 12, 2021
stomach bawo grin cheesy
how come chef chi wasn't able to keep Davido forever?
Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach (Photo) by ParkleElegant: 6:13pm On Mar 12, 2021
Nonexistent1:
The first food, I mean the stew abi na soup, are you sure it was cooked well? I mean, was it half cooked? A look at it makes me feel like throwing up.

seriously it looks disgusting, what re people eating for chrissake!!!!
Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach (Photo) by ReneJay(f): 6:14pm On Mar 12, 2021
therajah:
I tire! I can bet it, Its a downloaded pic of a sacrifice!
ewoooo

1 Like

Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach (Photo) by Iatrogen: 6:15pm On Mar 12, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:
No be omi obe be that first soup? E done so? And person go chop that kind thing o. Nawa. Yoruba soup ehn.

You look geed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Local Names For Tuna And Salmon / Meat I Bought For 2,200 Naira / See The ₦600 Fish I Bought In Ibadan (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.