Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,937 members, 7,952,772 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:50 PM

The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach (Photo) - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach (Photo) (69284 Views)

The Way I Make Rich Egusi Soup With Uziza Leaves, Scent Leaves & Goat Meat (pix) / My Stomach Is Big / Here Are The Foods To Never Eat On An Empty Stomach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach (Photo) by SuperSupremo(m): 8:12pm On Mar 12, 2021
timisquare82:

Then Ghanians must be eating nonsense?
Hey so you think Nigeria has food with that concoctions?
Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach (Photo) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:14pm On Mar 12, 2021
Iatrogen:

You look geed.

Fenks!
Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach (Photo) by vengertime: 8:14pm On Mar 12, 2021
EFULEFU1:
Guys, where is the way to your own heart? For me and many other men, it's through the stomach

Please delete the first food, that shit is disgusting as hell

Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach (Photo) by airliner(m): 8:16pm On Mar 12, 2021
Walkee:
Wetin you wan go do inside my heart?

I nr understand
Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach (Photo) by Flamemignon1(m): 8:24pm On Mar 12, 2021
EFULEFU1:
Guys, where is the way to your own heart? For me and many other men, it's through the stomach
Nooo, that's casual misandry. We are not all a monolith and please, y'all should learn to speak for yourself
Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach (Photo) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Mar 12, 2021
Nonexistent1:
The first food, I mean the stew abi na soup, are you sure it was cooked well? I mean, was it half cooked? A look at it makes me feel like throwing up.
That's not stew oh haha!
That is tomato soup

1 Like

Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach (Photo) by Funflipper: 8:31pm On Mar 12, 2021
EFULEFU1:
cheesy

If only you know what that river of palm oil does to your system.
Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach (Photo) by SuperSupremo(m): 8:32pm On Mar 12, 2021
vengertime:

Please delete the first food, that shit is disgusting as hell
Omo see villager.....go to Ghana and see that soup,made of grinded tomatoes and garden eggs etc....very rich food called Fufu.....you will eat and lick your finger....
The pot is called earthenware pot and it is designed in 2 different colours....black and red and it's for eating or grinding food stuffs..... nothing bad here,just that you are used to life in the zoo.

1 Like

Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach (Photo) by Kondomatic(m): 8:32pm On Mar 12, 2021
pocohantas:
Then he should learn to cook and find the way to his heart himself. Call it self-love. cheesy
Evils grin

The way to a man's heart was through his stomach 10s of years ago not now.
Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach (Photo) by pocohantas(f): 8:33pm On Mar 12, 2021
Kondomatic:
Evils grin

The way to a man's heart was through his stomach 10s of years ago not now.

Where is it now? cheesy
Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach (Photo) by SuperSupremo(m): 8:34pm On Mar 12, 2021
FashionCookie:

Lol...that's Ghana Banku and groundnut soup or whatever...
This is Fufu with light soup....called Nkrakra in the local language....only Ghanaians can tell you how great this food is
Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach (Photo) by Kondomatic(m): 8:40pm On Mar 12, 2021
pocohantas:

Where is it now? cheesy
Do I even know?

With all these eateries everywhere and the fact that men are now interested in cooking unlike before, I think those trying to get in through the stomach are aiming a bit higher.

But on a serious note, the way to people's heart in this troubled world is to give them peace of mind. If being with you makes him/her forget all his/her problems then you have won.

1 Like

Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach (Photo) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Mar 12, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see many people here disagreeing with the op, I see them argue violently that the way to a man's heart is through his account, I see this thread not going beyond 3 pages. This I have seen.
Your statement returns false as expected.
Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach (Photo) by franchasng: 8:54pm On Mar 12, 2021
therajah:

You will get heart attack if thats the path to ur heart....enough poo in your heart!!
You don't even know.....that poo is a vital medication when treating some illness......it will be re-introduced into your system to ginger the swaggers in your body system shocked cheesy cheesy
Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach (Photo) by therajah: 8:57pm On Mar 12, 2021
franchasng:
You don't even know.....that poo is a vital medication when treating some illness......it will be re-introduced into your system to ginger the swaggers in your body system shocked cheesy cheesy
case closed!!!
Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach (Photo) by pocohantas(f): 8:57pm On Mar 12, 2021
Kondomatic:
Do I even know?

With all these eateries everywhere and the fact that men are now interested in cooking unlike before, I think those trying to get in through the stomach are aiming a bit higher.

But on a serious note, the way to people's heart in this troubled world is to give them peace of mind. If being with you makes him/her forget all his/her problems then you have won.

There is a difference between eateries and home-cooked meals na. Lol, food would always be an important thing to most Nigerian men. Doesn’t mean they don’t want peace, but food and peace are not mutually exclusive. Some of us give all, including trouble and sleepless nights. grin
Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach (Photo) by uche785(m): 9:02pm On Mar 12, 2021
I no even see anything called food here
Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach (Photo) by Reeberry: 9:03pm On Mar 12, 2021
qtguru:
Ladies Advice:

The quickest way to a man's heart is through the chest area with a thin sharp object, that will take his breathe away and leave him speechless wink
You just typed nonsense.
Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach (Photo) by Incognito403: 9:16pm On Mar 12, 2021
DeLaRue:
Most Nigerian meals are anything but healthy.

Portion sizes are huge. We eat too much protein and carbs. Fried plantain. People still fry food . No vegetables in sight. Even when there's vegetables, it is cooked for so long, a cardboard is more nutritious.

We need to change the way we approach cooking & meals in general.
Obviously you know next to nothing about what makes a healthy meal and the eating lifestyle of most Europeans and Americans.
Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach (Photo) by PAQ(m): 9:19pm On Mar 12, 2021
The way to my heart is not just good food o!
I cannot settle for mediocrity all the years of my life
The way to my heart is a combination of keys.

Thank God for my wife, she is almost a full package. I say almost because no one is perfect. But she is close.
Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach (Photo) by Oovi5(f): 9:31pm On Mar 12, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr I concur with bros op
Give me a woman who can cook okro soup ...
Then I will pay her bride price. If you are a baby girl and I later realize you can cook okro soup very well
Then you go nowhere ......my love for okro soup knows no bounds
I cook it very well, it's my favorite!
Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach (Photo) by saintruky(m): 9:32pm On Mar 12, 2021
Nonexistent1:
The first food, I mean the stew abi na soup, are you sure it was cooked well? I mean, was it half cooked? A look at it makes me feel like throwing up.

Na pig he use
Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach (Photo) by Agugbadin: 9:40pm On Mar 12, 2021
Blatant lie, this is not applicable to me and many others
Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach (Photo) by SouthSouth1914: 9:43pm On Mar 12, 2021
SuperSupremo:
Villager.....that's typical tomatoe soup,you sit down there and call stews soup....come to Ghana and see real soups of different varieties

Please re read what you just typed.
Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach (Photo) by oluwasegun007(m): 9:44pm On Mar 12, 2021
milann:
with some nice weed session afterwards

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach (Photo) by vengertime: 9:44pm On Mar 12, 2021
SuperSupremo:
Omo see villager.....go to Ghana and see that soup,made of grinded tomatoes and garden eggs etc....very rich food called Fufu.....you will eat and lick your finger....
The pot is called earthenware pot and it is designed in 2 different colours....black and red and it's for eating or grinding food stuffs..... nothing bad here,just that you are used to life in the zoo.

As I said delete that shit, only mad people use fresh tomatoes to make soup and not stew

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach (Photo) by SuperSupremo(m): 9:51pm On Mar 12, 2021
vengertime:

As I said delete that shit, only mad people use fresh tomatoes to make soup and not stew
Another Zoo talk......you are indeed a villager from the jungle.....you think tomatoes are for stews only,lol

Tomatoe is boiled together with garden eggs and other little things before grinding,adding all sorts of ingredients,fish,meat etc

I won't blame you because you are just a Nigerian,you can choose to eat rat or snakes than Ghana Fufu.

Why do I even have to talk food to people who have never in their life eaten Perfume Rice but Parboil rice grin grin grin
Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach (Photo) by SuperSupremo(m): 9:53pm On Mar 12, 2021
SouthSouth1914:

Please re read what you just typed.
I'm educating you on what you don't know......you are so limited to eating Nigerian concoctions whilst you don't know.....
Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach (Photo) by vengertime: 9:55pm On Mar 12, 2021
SuperSupremo:
Another Zoo talk......you are indeed a villager from the jungle.....you think tomatoes are for stews only,lol

Tomatoe is boiled together with garden eggs and other little things before grinding,adding all sorts of ingredients,fish,meat etc

I won't blame you because you are just a Nigerian,you can choose to eat rat or snakes than Ghana Fufu.

Why do I even have to talk food to people who have never in their life eaten Perfume Rice but Parboil rice grin grin grin

As I said earlier on, delete that shit now.

This place is Nigeria, not ghana

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach (Photo) by SuperSupremo(m): 9:56pm On Mar 12, 2021
vengertime:

As I said earlier on, delete that shit now.

This place is Nigeria, not ghana
Come and delete it na.....Omo werey!!!

Nigeria ni Ghana ko!
Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach (Photo) by Kondomatic(m): 10:01pm On Mar 12, 2021
pocohantas:

There is a difference between eateries and home-cooked meals na. Lol, food would always be an important thing to most Nigerian men. Doesn’t mean they don’t want peace, but food and peace are not mutually exclusive. Some of us give all, including trouble and sleepless nights. grin
Foods are always important to us, I know but they can always easily be sourced unlike peace, moreover no be every body sabi cook. I have eaten some home made stews that's just magi and spices like an average road side eatery. Makes not much difference.

But when the mind is at peace, the tongue over looks some taste grin. A man who finds someone that can give him both is more blessed than he knows sha.

See, I understand the troubles part, some troubles are actually good but sleepless nights? Is your snoring that loud?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

See The ₦600 Fish I Bought In Ibadan (Photo) / Meat I Bought For 2,200 Naira / Pictures of Cakes Cakes Cakes And More Cakes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.