Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,155 members, 7,953,587 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:55 PM

The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach (Photo) - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach (Photo) (69287 Views)

The Way I Make Rich Egusi Soup With Uziza Leaves, Scent Leaves & Goat Meat (pix) / My Stomach Is Big / Here Are The Foods To Never Eat On An Empty Stomach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach (Photo) by xxgig(m): 7:03pm On Mar 12, 2021
EFULEFU1:
Guys, where is the way to your own heart? For me and many other men, it's through the stomach
Only for men wey no sabi cook
Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach (Photo) by milann: 7:05pm On Mar 12, 2021
ReneJay:
The 1st picture, is that food human or 4 god (juju) how can i unsee dat pic
the gods must be silly
Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach (Photo) by Starzo: 7:08pm On Mar 12, 2021
the only females I eat their food are the ones I'm biologically related to. Apart from that,it's either I buy chop or, eat the one wey me or my guys cook.
Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach (Photo) by Willy123(m): 7:10pm On Mar 12, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
EFULEFU1:
Guys, where is the way to your own heart? For me and many other men, it's through the stomach
Good sex
Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach (Photo) by milann: 7:11pm On Mar 12, 2021
beardlessdude:
The way to my heart is telling and showing me interesting things.

Not food
the way to my heart is oral
Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach (Photo) by EmekaA125(m): 7:14pm On Mar 12, 2021
ReneJay:
That's amala and ewedu common among afonjasgrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach (Photo) by milann: 7:15pm On Mar 12, 2021
SouthSouth1914:
The first picture depicting the soup, is that river Niger or Benue? What kind of watery soup is that? Someone can learn how to swim inside that plate!
proud prepared by chef zor
Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach (Photo) by Zeeknow3245(m): 7:15pm On Mar 12, 2021
Lies!!!
Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach (Photo) by milann: 7:17pm On Mar 12, 2021
oluwasegun007:
Jesu....

That beans and plantain go make sense.
with some nice weed session afterwards
Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach (Photo) by mywells: 7:34pm On Mar 12, 2021
smile11s:

Why you wan know the way to her house? Wetin do your own house? What kind of wahala be this question biko.
lol can't stop,i got what i negociated for.
Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach (Photo) by Advancedman(m): 7:35pm On Mar 12, 2021
InfernoNig:
Na purge all this one go cause after eating. You try though. grin

You LIE
Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach (Photo) by Earntrick: 7:36pm On Mar 12, 2021
Niggassss eat away their success
Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach (Photo) by Happy2020: 7:39pm On Mar 12, 2021
I can attest from experience that a way to a mans heart, is through his HEART ❤️. LOVE always wins!
Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach (Photo) by Jossyfine(f): 7:40pm On Mar 12, 2021
I told them and they refused to listen. undecided.. Now I have found the smoothest way to his heart and he has made me a signatory to his account.

Women unlearn how to smoke weed..... Learn how to cook ; ;Di can teach if you are interested
Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach (Photo) by Happy2020: 7:40pm On Mar 12, 2021
Naaahhhh smoke first THEN eat!!

milann:
with some nice weed session afterwards
Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach (Photo) by Sebbs(m): 7:40pm On Mar 12, 2021
Temptation
Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach (Photo) by FashionCookie(f): 7:42pm On Mar 12, 2021
Nonexistent1:
The first food, I mean the stew abi na soup, are you sure it was cooked well? I mean, was it half cooked? A look at it makes me feel like throwing up.

Lol...that's Ghana Banku and groundnut soup or whatever...
Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach (Photo) by SuperSupremo(m): 7:43pm On Mar 12, 2021
Nonexistent1:
The first food, I mean the stew abi na soup, are you sure it was cooked well? I mean, was it half cooked? A look at it makes me feel like throwing up.
That's Ghana Fufu....way way delicious than the 9ja Fufu you know

1 Like

Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach (Photo) by nedekid: 7:44pm On Mar 12, 2021
EFULEFU1:
cheesy
Guaranteed heart burn grin
Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach (Photo) by SuperSupremo(m): 7:44pm On Mar 12, 2021
ReneJay:
Ghana Fufu be that,way too good than dry 9ja Fufu

1 Like

Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach (Photo) by SuperSupremo(m): 7:46pm On Mar 12, 2021
SouthSouth1914:
The first picture depicting the soup, is that river Niger or Benue? What kind of watery soup is that? Someone can learn how to swim inside that plate!
Villager.....that's typical tomatoe soup,you sit down there and call stews soup....come to Ghana and see real soups of different varieties
Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach (Photo) by mywells: 7:49pm On Mar 12, 2021
That soup is serve hot and fresh with pounded fufuoh come sun come rain,there are tens classes of that soup,groundnut,palm kennels,from red coco leaf,the abrea du,just pepper and tomats,garden eggs, best serve with pork meat or roasted antelope or fresh fish.how can ewedu and omi obe with pomor be compare to above mention.
Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach (Photo) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Mar 12, 2021
What da hell kinda food are those? sad
Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach (Photo) by SuperSupremo(m): 7:54pm On Mar 12, 2021
ynotsadeek:
[b][/b]

Please what is the soup called? I mean in Ghana
it's called Nkrakra in local language....light soup in English.

Made of grinded tomatoes, garden eggs etc.

As I was in Nigeria that was what i miss most in GH because I virtually eat this everyday,you just can't overlook Ghana Fufu

2 Likes

Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach (Photo) by ciro11(m): 7:56pm On Mar 12, 2021
haybhi1:
No, actually...
I'll say just break all ribs from the second to the sixth on the left side to the lateral side of the said man. You may remove the sternal's body too, for easy access.
If you're doing this from the posterior, just cut betweenT5 and T10 ribs.

Then proceed to cut the heart from the aortic arches and the suspensory bodies. Dip your right hand through into the middle mediastinum to remove heart with its pericardium covering.

The man would be left speechless that way, with ease.

That's just sick!
Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach (Photo) by SuperSupremo(m): 7:58pm On Mar 12, 2021
Lovelyn451:
so this water water soup na way to ur heart efulefu
Ignorance is bliss....this isn't water soup but tomatoes and garden eggs etc.....in Ghana we call all those egusi you dey call soup as stews.....soups are lighter but this is the lightest among them.....this is called light soup in Ghana and if you taste it you will know whats up..... don't be in hurry to condemn what you don't know
Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach (Photo) by SuperSupremo(m): 8:01pm On Mar 12, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:
No be omi obe be that first soup? E done so? And person go chop that kind thing o. Nawa. Yoruba soup ehn.
Madam that's not a Nigerian food......that's typical Ghana Fufu and that soup tastes good than all the Nigerian soups I have come across,made of grinded tomatoes and garden eggs....we call it Nkrakra in local language and light soup in English.

Yoruba don bath?

1 Like

Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach (Photo) by HopeVictor: 8:02pm On Mar 12, 2021
Nuttella:
Well ThankGod I can cook well. My future husband is such a lucky chap. smiley kiss
Lol . everybody dey Sabi cook na..at least for their mind till we taste it
Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach (Photo) by SuperSupremo(m): 8:02pm On Mar 12, 2021
mywells:
e3nkatie nkwain.
naa this is not groundnut soup bro,it's nkrakra
Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach (Photo) by EmeraldHash(m): 8:05pm On Mar 12, 2021
After my exam. Beans and plantain here I come
Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach (Photo) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Mar 12, 2021
Walkee:
Wetin you wan go do inside my heart?

She wan just take a stroll na, since your name be walkee . Walking and roaming in your heart would be a delight to her.
Re: The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach (Photo) by SuperSupremo(m): 8:06pm On Mar 12, 2021
wumi2017:
It's d beans for me
Nawa for you ooo,the first food is. Ghana Fufu and never comparable to beans.....beans is like a food to the poor in Ghana but Fufu is for people of class.....just that you never know it but ask Nigerians who are in Ghana they will tell you this Fufu is our number 1 delicacy....even Ghana kids don't like beans.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

See The ₦600 Fish I Bought In Ibadan (Photo) / Meat I Bought For 2,200 Naira / Pictures of Cakes Cakes Cakes And More Cakes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.