Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,449 members, 7,846,880 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:34 AM

I Need An Advice ASAP! What Do You Think Please? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need An Advice ASAP! What Do You Think Please? (3664 Views)

Please Guys I Need Your Advice ASAP / Need An Advice On My Relationship / An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need An Advice ASAP! What Do You Think Please? by DonSmith123rr4: 7:53pm On Mar 12, 2021
Slynation:

The only thing I noticed here is someone being ungrateful, entitlement and self centered, This is an opportunity to let her go, don't looseguard since you both can't get married....

Since there is now vacancy at your work place, help the less privileged

Thank you
Re: I Need An Advice ASAP! What Do You Think Please? by PrimadonnaO(f): 9:19pm On Mar 12, 2021
Is this abortion thing that easy or what?

How were you two getting pregnant back to back knowing you'll abort the baby? .

And then you're contemplating what? Collecting everything you spent on her. #Sighs

How's she going to pay 700k rent with no job? Abeg, all these NL romance stories cause migraine!

1 Like

Re: I Need An Advice ASAP! What Do You Think Please? by Nazgul: 9:51pm On Mar 12, 2021
Never mix business and pleasure. The two are terrible combinations.

You're very lucky that your business is still up and running despite the huge unaccounted funds you kept withdrawing to satisfy your girl.

Back to the issue, I expected you to stand by your word from the moment you discovered she was AS and cut off all ties with her, but you were too weak to do so and she capitalized on that to her advantage by forcing you to go out of your way to ensure that she's comfortable regardless of what it's going to cost you.

Since she's tendered a resignation letter, I'd say it's a good thing, accept it, pay her all her benefits and entitlements and bid her farewell, then concentrate on your business. Fuel is over N200 you can't afford to joke with your source of livelyhood.

1 Like

Re: I Need An Advice ASAP! What Do You Think Please? by DonSmith123rr4: 10:48pm On Mar 12, 2021
PrimadonnaO:
Is this abortion thing that easy or what?

How were you two getting pregnant back to back knowing you'll abort the baby? .

And then you're contemplating what? Collecting everything you spent on her. #Sighs

How's she going to pay 700k rent with no job? Abeg, all these NL romance stories cause migraine!

Ok � thanks
Re: I Need An Advice ASAP! What Do You Think Please? by DonSmith123rr4: 10:49pm On Mar 12, 2021
Digested � thanks man

Nazgul:
Never mix business and pleasure. The two are terrible combinations.

You're very lucky that your business is still up and running despite the huge unaccounted funds you kept withdrawing to satisfy your girl.

Back to the issue, I expected you to stand by your word from the moment you discovered she was AS and cut off all ties with her, but you were too weak to do so and she capitalized on that to her advantage by forcing you to go out of your way to ensure that she's comfortable regardless of what it's going to cost you.

Since she's tendered a resignation letter, I'd say it's a good thing, accept it, pay her all her benefits and entitlements and bid her farewell, then concentrate on your business. Fuel is over N200 you can't afford to joke with your source of livelyhood.
Re: I Need An Advice ASAP! What Do You Think Please? by yetunsbay(m): 11:01pm On Mar 12, 2021
If actors sees this script pere

2 Likes

Re: I Need An Advice ASAP! What Do You Think Please? by SILVERLINES: 11:10pm On Mar 12, 2021
DonSmith123rr4:
So i met this babe in January 2020, we started getting along, she visited and went but in March during Covid 19 Lock-down, i told all my staff to work from home which most of them ignored. She came visiting and due to the lock-down locked down with me. She began to assist me in some works like taking calls, sending mails and so many, then I realized that she had talent in customer care and gave her job in my company as a customer care support. Meanwhile she had a job that was paying her 55k as a chef but i offered her 70k then she accepted.

Then i noticed she doesn't want to go back to her sister's house where she used to stay but i let her live with me because she was adding value by working with me not just the girls kind of occupying a man's house. Along the stay i saw her pushing in love and to become more than what we were, i decided to confirm her genotype before i could reciprocate since am AS and must settle with AA to avoid SS saga, but disappointingly her result came out AS as well embarassed. I tried all my best for her to see reasons why we can't be together as husband and wife but she refused to take it referring back to our parents who got married without knowing their genotype and still lived fine.

Well we continued staying together and me pretending like i was happy because she's really doing her job in my office. Whenever we are mating, she complains that condom is painful and going fresh then pulling out to cum is maltreating her cos that is when she cums too and enjoys it more (wahala). Truth be told, we aborted twice till the 3rd time when we found out about an unborn baby genetic test which cost 300k to confirm the genotype of your baby.

Meanwhile before the 3rd pregnancy, i had to get her a conducive and luxury mini flat of 700k with total package of 1.3millions just for us to keep distance and for her to find a suitable AA suitor but shockingly, i never knew she was pregnant and decided to keep it to her self but surprisingly scan confirmed the baby's heartbeat stopped at 8 weeks which means the baby is dead and needs evacuation. We evacuated the baby last week and she as been acting weird because i have been denying her sex.
Flashback to December 2020, i increased her salary from 70k to 100k starting January 2021 based on her new position as the company HR. Due to the stress and expenses getting her an apartment and furnishing it plus she has been spending from me on 100% of her personal expenses including tfare to work since we were still together before she moved to her apartment, I decided to pay her 50% of her january salary (50k) but shockingly to me she went gaga saying i have to pay her full payment and when i refused, she tendered a resignation letter.

Please I am yet to respond to her resignation letter because I am confused. WHAT DO YOU THINK

1. Sell my ego and plead with her which i believe is what she wants but the aftermath result wont be funny.
2. Accept her letter and retrieve all i got her from the apartment, interiors, phones, laptops, human hairs, designers, etc
3. Accept and let everything go
accept her resignation letter and retrieve all that you acquire for here.

Nija girls very useless type of girls
Re: I Need An Advice ASAP! What Do You Think Please? by SILVERLINES: 11:14pm On Mar 12, 2021
Michelle55:
Inukwa.. Do what you feel is best for you guys biko.
Lemme coman be going

Meanwhile, op is the vacancy still available? I mean the customer service position. angry
dis one don d find boyfriend

1 Like

Re: I Need An Advice ASAP! What Do You Think Please? by Emmatech1996: 11:20pm On Mar 12, 2021
This matter wey dey on ground so... e heavy for mouth.

My advice is this...don't let emotions override you.

Your future and the future of your unborn kids dey at stake here

Don't bring forth children to suffer....no be every love story dey end well....even romeo and juliet own been get k-leg
Re: I Need An Advice ASAP! What Do You Think Please? by adajoe555: 11:21pm On Mar 12, 2021
DonSmith123rr4:
So i met this babe in January 2020, we started getting along, she visited and went but in March during Covid 19 Lock-down, i told all my staff to work from home which most of them ignored. She came visiting and due to the lock-down locked down with me. She began to assist me in some works like taking calls, sending mails and so many, then I realized that she had talent in customer care and gave her job in my company as a customer care support. Meanwhile she had a job that was paying her 55k as a chef but i offered her 70k then she accepted.

Then i noticed she doesn't want to go back to her sister's house where she used to stay but i let her live with me because she was adding value by working with me not just the girls kind of occupying a man's house. Along the stay i saw her pushing in love and to become more than what we were, i decided to confirm her genotype before i could reciprocate since am AS and must settle with AA to avoid SS saga, but disappointingly her result came out AS as well embarassed. I tried all my best for her to see reasons why we can't be together as husband and wife but she refused to take it referring back to our parents who got married without knowing their genotype and still lived fine.

Well we continued staying together and me pretending like i was happy because she's really doing her job in my office. Whenever we are mating, she complains that condom is painful and going fresh then pulling out to cum is maltreating her cos that is when she cums too and enjoys it more (wahala). Truth be told, we aborted twice till the 3rd time when we found out about an unborn baby genetic test which cost 300k to confirm the genotype of your baby.

Meanwhile before the 3rd pregnancy, i had to get her a conducive and luxury mini flat of 700k with total package of 1.3millions just for us to keep distance and for her to find a suitable AA suitor but shockingly, i never knew she was pregnant and decided to keep it to her self but surprisingly scan confirmed the baby's heartbeat stopped at 8 weeks which means the baby is dead and needs evacuation. We evacuated the baby last week and she as been acting weird because i have been denying her sex.
Flashback to December 2020, i increased her salary from 70k to 100k starting January 2021 based on her new position as the company HR. Due to the stress and expenses getting her an apartment and furnishing it plus she has been spending from me on 100% of her personal expenses including tfare to work since we were still together before she moved to her apartment, I decided to pay her 50% of her january salary (50k) but shockingly to me she went gaga saying i have to pay her full payment and when i refused, she tendered a resignation letter.

Please I am yet to respond to her resignation letter because I am confused. WHAT DO YOU THINK

1. Sell my ego and plead with her which i believe is what she wants but the aftermath result wont be funny.
2. Accept her letter and retrieve all i got her from the apartment, interiors, phones, laptops, human hairs, designers, etc

My coursemate died last month due to SC crisis... please , don't put your unborn children and yourself into this stress. Let her go.
Re: I Need An Advice ASAP! What Do You Think Please? by MufasaLion: 11:23pm On Mar 12, 2021
DonSmith123rr4:

Leave that stupid H.O.E.
Re: I Need An Advice ASAP! What Do You Think Please? by stanliwise(m): 11:28pm On Mar 12, 2021
DonSmith123rr4:

Let everything go for good. Withheld nothing
You only need to learn your lessons. Meanwhile you created your own problem.

You’re a Drama king
Re: I Need An Advice ASAP! What Do You Think Please? by stanliwise(m): 11:31pm On Mar 12, 2021
MufasaLion:

Leave that stupid H.O.E.
Two people where having consensual sex and at the end the day it was the lady that became the hoe

Or am I missing something?

2 Likes

Re: I Need An Advice ASAP! What Do You Think Please? by DonSmith123rr4: 12:05am On Mar 13, 2021
Emmatech1996:
This matter wey dey on ground so... e heavy for mouth.

My advice is this...don't let emotions override you.

Your future and the future of your unborn kids dey at stake here

Don't bring forth children to suffer....no be every love story dey end well....even romeo and juliet own been get k-leg

Thank you
Re: I Need An Advice ASAP! What Do You Think Please? by DonSmith123rr4: 12:07am On Mar 13, 2021
embarassed
stanliwise:

Let everything go for good. Withheld nothing
You only need to learn your lessons. Meanwhile you created your own problem.

You’re a Drama king
Re: I Need An Advice ASAP! What Do You Think Please? by Michelle55: 1:04am On Mar 13, 2021
SILVERLINES:
dis one don d find boyfriend
Your brain must be paining you.. Enjoy!
Re: I Need An Advice ASAP! What Do You Think Please? by zed7: 2:42am On Mar 13, 2021
Men never learn. Only invest what you can afford to lose without having sleepless nights. By now we all know that whatever you do for a woman is unappreciated.

Better leave her now otherwise you will spend the rest of your life in regrets. Why take risk when there are lots of genetically compatible women out there. Bros, move on, forget everything you invested and move on.

1 Like

Re: I Need An Advice ASAP! What Do You Think Please? by juman(m): 3:47am On Mar 13, 2021
Let her go.
Re: I Need An Advice ASAP! What Do You Think Please? by VanillaIyce(f): 5:48am On Mar 13, 2021
DonSmith123rr4:

After getting the advices, can I get the job?
Re: I Need An Advice ASAP! What Do You Think Please? by udede(m): 9:00am On Mar 13, 2021
just drop her
Re: I Need An Advice ASAP! What Do You Think Please? by Nobody: 9:05am On Mar 13, 2021
DonSmith123rr4:
I employed her because she's hardworking and can communicate with clients better than most of my ladies in customer service

If she is adding value in the office, call her back.

But stay miles far away from her since you have confirmed that both of you cannot marry. But I doubt how two former lovers will keep working in one office and one of them is the boss.

You too spend on that girl.
Re: I Need An Advice ASAP! What Do You Think Please? by ngoziwrites(f): 9:15am On Mar 13, 2021
As for me, I am interested in the customer service role, I can also handle all your written communications and manage your social media pages to boost awareness, engagement and increase conversions

1 Like

Re: I Need An Advice ASAP! What Do You Think Please? by femi4: 9:32am On Mar 13, 2021
Gold digger no dey like condom

1 Like

Re: I Need An Advice ASAP! What Do You Think Please? by DonSmith123rr4: 11:16pm On Mar 14, 2021
VanillaIyce:

After getting the advices, can I get the job?

Send your CV

1 Like

Re: I Need An Advice ASAP! What Do You Think Please? by frozen70(f): 11:29pm On Mar 14, 2021
DonSmith123rr4:

Just accept her resignation letter, pay her off and let her go, forget about all you bought for her as you can't count how many times she gave you her pussy

Despite that her genotype did not match yours, she is busy trapping you with pregnancy even when she knows that the child may come out SS

Just stop sleeping with her and reduce your communication with her

Sickle cell is nothing to toy with

Always say it that, women knows their game very well
Re: I Need An Advice ASAP! What Do You Think Please? by WinterMinter(m): 11:42pm On Mar 14, 2021
Hmmmmm
I can't believe hmmmming is the word I hate mostly during a conversation
Brother believe me, she's a woman and a Nigerian
That makes her a Nigerian woman
Ask anyone how does a Nigerian woman behaves
Their answer will be directly proportional to the super story you wrote up there
Pay her off and retrieve everything you have given her
She is ungrateful, unsatisfying and not understandable
She doesn't deserve any compensation from you
She wanted to use the child to hook you,but you are lucky
And it seems you are well Minted
I deserve a reward for my brilliant suggestions

Winter is Coming
Re: I Need An Advice ASAP! What Do You Think Please? by VanillaIyce(f): 12:12pm On Mar 15, 2021
DonSmith123rr4:

Send your CV
Are you for real?
Re: I Need An Advice ASAP! What Do You Think Please? by VanillaIyce(f): 12:19pm On Mar 15, 2021
DonSmith123rr4:

Send your CV

Sent you a private message, kindly see your mail.
Re: I Need An Advice ASAP! What Do You Think Please? by DonSmith123rr4: 7:42pm On Mar 22, 2021
Thanks everyone. All advice and suggestions are digested
Re: I Need An Advice ASAP! What Do You Think Please? by Ishilove: 8:11pm On Mar 22, 2021
Believe this, you'll believe anything.

Since I have free time this evening I will pretend I believe this crock of bull and chook mouth for the matter.

Op, you need to be dragged around by the skin of your frazzled balls so you can get smaaaaall sense. I have never in all my 24 years on earth head that condom is painful. Haba, abi are you carrying Opa Oranmiyan under your knickers? Is your preek so immense that condom is causing pain? Because me I don't understand how come a condom with all its lubricant is 'painful'. You and your girlfriend cum employee are both unserious.

In short, Op, geddifok.

Re: I Need An Advice ASAP! What Do You Think Please? by DonSmith123rr4: 5:15pm On Mar 03
Thank you

(1) (2) (Reply)

No Lie, You Bleep When You Dey Secondary School? / Please, Advice Needed In Choosing A Wife / How Much Have You Made So Far This Year??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.