Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,421 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

Share The Best Nollywood Movies You Watched In Recent Times - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Share The Best Nollywood Movies You Watched In Recent Times (26414 Views)

What Are The Best Movies You Watched In 2021? / Video Cassette: Can You Still Remember Movies You Watched With This? / What Is The Best Movie You Watched In 2018? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share The Best Nollywood Movies You Watched In Recent Times by Onyi22(f): 5:03pm On Mar 12, 2021
Y
Re: Share The Best Nollywood Movies You Watched In Recent Times by decharlic(m): 5:04pm On Mar 12, 2021
I hardly have time to see movies.
I'm sorry I know none
Re: Share The Best Nollywood Movies You Watched In Recent Times by ovieigho(m): 5:04pm On Mar 12, 2021
I stopped watching nollywood since 2003...
In fact I lost touch with current actors /actresses until
My African /American wife pointed me to some Nollywood movies on Netflix!!

Bros and sis... Nigerian Nollywoood is a banger ! Now oo

I derived new joy watching nollywood on Netflix.,,

Zero hour
Sugar rush ..
Alakada....something by Toyin aimaku

Presidency !

Those new films opened our eyes to affluent in Nigeria society unlike the usual “dibia “ babalawo movies

5 Likes

Re: Share The Best Nollywood Movies You Watched In Recent Times by Reex12(m): 5:06pm On Mar 12, 2021
I dnt watch such
Re: Share The Best Nollywood Movies You Watched In Recent Times by mclorenzo(m): 5:06pm On Mar 12, 2021
Died Wretched
Eriokanmi:
I'd go for oldies instead. Died wretched, igodo, diamond ring , etc, etc.

Nollywood movies nowadays are about marriages,, boyfriend and girlfriend, same storyline always. Most of them were produced within one week grin so boring, I hardly watch them

Re: Share The Best Nollywood Movies You Watched In Recent Times by FalseOracle50: 5:07pm On Mar 12, 2021
Dechalic, I see you becoming a star actor, I see you shooting quality movies with movie stars from overseas.

The oracle sees no further
Re: Share The Best Nollywood Movies You Watched In Recent Times by Godwin5766(m): 5:09pm On Mar 12, 2021
Ada ife...nancy isime
Re: Share The Best Nollywood Movies You Watched In Recent Times by Nobody: 5:14pm On Mar 12, 2021
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share The Best Nollywood Movies You Watched In Recent Times by chiiraq802(m): 5:18pm On Mar 12, 2021
I can never watch Nigerian movies. Them they act arrant nonsense.

If its not about Love, it will be about wicked mother in-law, and so many more gibberish.

Even b4 the movie start one would already know how it will end, coupled with those wack songs they normally play at the background. angry

1 Like

Re: Share The Best Nollywood Movies You Watched In Recent Times by Deejay777(m): 5:19pm On Mar 12, 2021
King of boys Sugar rush The train Omo ghetto
Re: Share The Best Nollywood Movies You Watched In Recent Times by Uwabunkechukwu(m): 5:20pm On Mar 12, 2021
I don't watch movies too much season s 1234 etc
Re: Share The Best Nollywood Movies You Watched In Recent Times by AishaYesufu: 5:21pm On Mar 12, 2021
Ukwa
Osuofia in London
Igodo

1 Like

Re: Share The Best Nollywood Movies You Watched In Recent Times by Numerouno94(m): 5:21pm On Mar 12, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Not a fan of nollywood
Only pussy asss niggarrrz watch nollywood movies
A real niggarrr can't veg out in front of the tv watching nollywood movies
Nollywood is for our baby sisters, wives and mothers

Look for echo boomers, trippled frontier, the old guard, the last days of America crime, buy bust, men in black, shaft
Or look for iko uwais movie like" the night comes for us"..
Very bloody o....

Exactly bro, u b real niggar..Who get time for mediocrity?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share The Best Nollywood Movies You Watched In Recent Times by YorubaLord: 5:23pm On Mar 12, 2021
YAWA Skit joor! angry

Kalistus for Grammy's! cool

3 Likes

Re: Share The Best Nollywood Movies You Watched In Recent Times by Sulogy2255: 5:23pm On Mar 12, 2021
Mr ibu in london, blood sisters, aki and ukwa, state of emergency, mr ibu all this are my movie's of old
Re: Share The Best Nollywood Movies You Watched In Recent Times by Originalsly: 5:24pm On Mar 12, 2021
Watched All My Life and Blood Sisters... never mind the poor visuals and sound.... these movies and many others of the early 2000's were sooo damn interesting and filled with suspense. Since then I'm yet to see a movie that I find half as interesting. Those recommended....Phone Swap...... October 1 .... sorry... I tried... couldn't make it to the end. Last one I tried was Genevieve's Long Road or whatever that one was.... I was soooo disappointed. So here I am again.... looking forward for recent ehmmm.... blockbusters! The ones you recommend... hmmmm.... no thank you!

2 Likes

Re: Share The Best Nollywood Movies You Watched In Recent Times by Polynek(m): 5:26pm On Mar 12, 2021
AbuAeesha:
Lion Heart, though isn't a recent movie,but i enjoyed it
I like dat movie too, it features many top actors and actress, like Pete Edochie, Phyno, Ngozi Ezeonu, Osufia, Mr. P, Genevieve Nnaji and others

1 Like

Re: Share The Best Nollywood Movies You Watched In Recent Times by Blakpot: 5:27pm On Mar 12, 2021
Normally Nollywood movies gets me depressed most especially dem ROK movies.

But I really liked 76.

Rita Dominic played the role of a pregnant wife to a military officer (Ramsey Nouah) who was framed up in failed a military coup.

Against all odds, she had to fight to prove his innocence, to save him from execution.

Good story and a strong performance from Rita Dominic. Also the settings was refreshing; a military quarters in the 70's.
Altogether its a brilliant film.
I would recommend it.

Btw I haven't seen October 1 but heard its similar to 76.

1 Like

Re: Share The Best Nollywood Movies You Watched In Recent Times by GeneralPula: 5:29pm On Mar 12, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Not a fan of nollywood
Only pussy asss niggarrrz watch nollywood movies
A real niggarrr can't veg out in front of the tv watching nollywood movies
Nollywood is for our baby sisters, wives and mothers

Look for echo boomers, trippled frontier, the old guard, the last days of America crime, buy bust, men in black, shaft
Or look for iko uwais movie like" the night comes for us"..
Very bloody o....

Wagbayi..

I’ve seen the night comes for us, triple frontier, old guard, last days of American crime, men in black.

Ima try the rest..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share The Best Nollywood Movies You Watched In Recent Times by DAramis: 5:30pm On Mar 12, 2021
Living in bondage (with English translation)

The original version and the pioneer of Nollywood. I have not even finished watching it but it is an interesting movie.

The film touched on verious societal ills like greed, envy, inordinate desire for wealth etc unlike what is obtainable now in recent Nigerian movies (only love, sex, cursing etc)
Re: Share The Best Nollywood Movies You Watched In Recent Times by Polynek(m): 5:30pm On Mar 12, 2021
The Egg of life, Golden Axe, Igodo
Re: Share The Best Nollywood Movies You Watched In Recent Times by Rocktation(f): 5:31pm On Mar 12, 2021
GeneralPula:
I’ve not watch any in the last 5 years..

Someone should recommend a mad action or crime or drug movie for me abeg..

I don't do Nollywood at all, but my brother, I watched October 1st. I can now attest to the fact that some Nollywood stuff are gooooood.

2 Likes

Re: Share The Best Nollywood Movies You Watched In Recent Times by Lovestrong(m): 5:33pm On Mar 12, 2021
"Obi agwu"directed by Genevieve Nnaji.... My best 9ja movie.
Re: Share The Best Nollywood Movies You Watched In Recent Times by Winner90: 5:36pm On Mar 12, 2021
Thanks mods. pls those who don't watch nollywood should steer clear. This is for nollywood fans.

1 Like

Re: Share The Best Nollywood Movies You Watched In Recent Times by Tvoice: 5:36pm On Mar 12, 2021
Not interested in nollywood or noliplank , dem no gree improve . Dem still dey 1912.
Re: Share The Best Nollywood Movies You Watched In Recent Times by Winner90: 5:37pm On Mar 12, 2021
chiiraq802:
I can never watch Nigerian movies. Them they act arrant nonsense.

If its not about Love, it will be about wicked mother in-law, and so many more gibberish.

Even b4 the movie start one would already know how it will end, coupled with those wack songs they normally play at the background. angry
ok. Pls make space for those who do.
Re: Share The Best Nollywood Movies You Watched In Recent Times by Winner90: 5:42pm On Mar 12, 2021
ovieigho:
I stopped watching nollywood since 2003...
In fact I lost touch with current actors /actresses until
My African /American wife pointed me to some Nollywood movies on Netflix!!

Bros and sis... Nigerian Nollywoood is a banger ! Now oo

I derived new joy watching nollywood on Netflix.,,

Zero hour
Sugar rush ..
Alakada....something by Toyin aimaku

Presidency !

Those new films opened our eyes to affluent in Nigeria society unlike the usual “dibia “ babalawo movies
pls give their summary and lessons they teach.
Re: Share The Best Nollywood Movies You Watched In Recent Times by Benards(m): 5:42pm On Mar 12, 2021
mattmogan88:
MASERATI BOOBS tongue
Mhed oooo

Re: Share The Best Nollywood Movies You Watched In Recent Times by Rocktation(f): 5:43pm On Mar 12, 2021
superCleanworks:
best wharrrrrt? funny

nollywood with their NOISY monotonic conversation styles and recycled storylines and over-used movie locations. so boring

nollywood still cant produce something as good as BARNEY AND FRIENDS after over 30 years of existence not to talk of an ancient movie like GHAZAB

Hahaha....
C'mon, don't be mean like that. Truly, I also don't agree that the films he mentioned were wonderful. Not even at the time they were trending. I feel like I hated Nollywood stuff even more than you, until I opened my heart to a friend's plea to watch October 1st. And dyammn, was I intrigued..!! You probably should try just that too and come back to quote me. You don't even have to watch any again, like I haven't since then, for Heaven forbid, we might taint our international movie-watching disposition that everyone has come to know us with, with local stuff. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Share The Best Nollywood Movies You Watched In Recent Times by gameboy727(m): 5:45pm On Mar 12, 2021
Citation.

1 Like

Re: Share The Best Nollywood Movies You Watched In Recent Times by ovieigho(m): 5:46pm On Mar 12, 2021
Winner90:
pls give their summary and lessons they teach.

I no sure say I get that time o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Plot Twist As Nomination Night Turns Immediate Eviction / AY's 10 Days In Sun City: A Review By Heromaniaa / BBNaija: Rivers State Government Asks For Support For Marvis (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.