Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,200 members, 7,815,185 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Share The Best Nollywood Movies You Watched In Recent Times - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Share The Best Nollywood Movies You Watched In Recent Times (26413 Views)

What Are The Best Movies You Watched In 2021? / Video Cassette: Can You Still Remember Movies You Watched With This? / What Is The Best Movie You Watched In 2018? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share The Best Nollywood Movies You Watched In Recent Times by Zooposki(f): 5:49pm On Mar 12, 2021
Re: Share The Best Nollywood Movies You Watched In Recent Times by Molutex(m): 5:54pm On Mar 12, 2021
Rain of tears
Re: Share The Best Nollywood Movies You Watched In Recent Times by ESHOOZE: 5:57pm On Mar 12, 2021
prefer watching old movies like tom and jerry featuring akin and pawpaw
Re: Share The Best Nollywood Movies You Watched In Recent Times by Massdamm(m): 6:00pm On Mar 12, 2021
Oloture

1 Like

Re: Share The Best Nollywood Movies You Watched In Recent Times by Masterclass32: 6:04pm On Mar 12, 2021
GIFTED on Rok. Though na season film.
Re: Share The Best Nollywood Movies You Watched In Recent Times by fuckaholic25(f): 6:09pm On Mar 12, 2021
the men's club!!! dope
Re: Share The Best Nollywood Movies You Watched In Recent Times by chiiraq802(m): 6:13pm On Mar 12, 2021
Winner90:
ok. Pls make space for those who do.

Not dragging Space with you tho!
Re: Share The Best Nollywood Movies You Watched In Recent Times by Winner90: 6:14pm On Mar 12, 2021
Masterclass32:
GIFTED on Rok. Though na season film.
Nice one but series.
Re: Share The Best Nollywood Movies You Watched In Recent Times by Anny505(m): 6:15pm On Mar 12, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Not a fan of nollywood
Only pussy asss niggarrrz watch nollywood movies
A real niggarrr can't veg out in front of the tv watching nollywood movies
Nollywood is for our baby sisters, wives and mothers

Look for echo boomers, trippled frontier, the old guard, the last days of America crime, buy bust, men in black, shaft
Or look for iko uwais movie like" the night comes for us"..
Very bloody o....you must be prepared to see blood and gory scene if you want to watch that " the night comes for us"

Chaii, thought I was the only fan of that Indonesian Iko Uwais, fell in love with him when I watched RAID. Niggur is good.

I love Donny Yen movies too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share The Best Nollywood Movies You Watched In Recent Times by Winner90: 6:17pm On Mar 12, 2021
chiiraq802:

Not dragging Space with you tho!
the best way to prove you don't watch nollywood is to be absent in the thread. Moving around the thread shows you're a closet fan.
Re: Share The Best Nollywood Movies You Watched In Recent Times by Stevewonder004(m): 6:18pm On Mar 12, 2021
The yoruba Demon.
Re: Share The Best Nollywood Movies You Watched In Recent Times by Nobody: 6:18pm On Mar 12, 2021
King of Boys

1 Like

Re: Share The Best Nollywood Movies You Watched In Recent Times by Masterclass32: 6:20pm On Mar 12, 2021
Winner90:
Nice one but series.

cool
Re: Share The Best Nollywood Movies You Watched In Recent Times by Onelove508: 6:21pm On Mar 12, 2021
Iraq and Iran
Chinwe TalaAgu and patience Uzokwu.
Ovoko!
Re: Share The Best Nollywood Movies You Watched In Recent Times by jerrysayo(m): 6:28pm On Mar 12, 2021
Citation
Re: Share The Best Nollywood Movies You Watched In Recent Times by SmartPolician: 6:30pm On Mar 12, 2021
chiiraq802:
I can never watch Nigerian movies. Them they act arrant nonsense.

If its not about Love, it will be about wicked mother in-law, and so many more gibberish.

Even b4 the movie start one would already know how it will end, coupled with those wack songs they normally play at the background. angry

You haven't been going to cinemas to watch Nigerian films then.

You still watch Africa Magic Epic

It's easy to spot people like you grin

1 Like

Re: Share The Best Nollywood Movies You Watched In Recent Times by chiiraq802(m): 6:34pm On Mar 12, 2021
SmartPolician:

You haven't been going to cinemas to watch Nigerian films then.

You still watch Africa Magic Epic

It's easy to spot people like you grin

Serious bro... I don't watch Nollywood movies talk less of paying 2500 or 2000 to watch it in Cinemas.

I only watch Blockbusters Hollywood Movies in Cinema.
just like the recent Wonder woman 1984.
Re: Share The Best Nollywood Movies You Watched In Recent Times by chiiraq802(m): 6:36pm On Mar 12, 2021
Winner90:
the best way to prove you don't watch nollywood is to be absent in the thread. Moving around the thread shows you're a closet fan.

Haba its a thread niiii. and its open to everyone. wink
Re: Share The Best Nollywood Movies You Watched In Recent Times by JaceBlaze: 6:44pm On Mar 12, 2021
People still watch those?

1 Like

Re: Share The Best Nollywood Movies You Watched In Recent Times by SmartPolician: 6:45pm On Mar 12, 2021
chiiraq802:

Serious bro... I don't watch Nollywood movies talk less of paying 2500 or 2000 to watch it in Cinemas.

I only watch Blockbusters Hollywood Movies in Cinema.
just like the recent Wonder woman 1984.

Just know that every country makes whack movies, including the US.

The Hollywood flicks that go global are those that made their box-office....those are some of the best they made at the time.

Similarly, Nigerian movies have passed what you think they are. Just like Hollywood films, the best Nigerians films are streamed on Netflix and shown in cinemas across the country.

1 Like

Re: Share The Best Nollywood Movies You Watched In Recent Times by Stonewell: 6:50pm On Mar 12, 2021
Holy Cross
Re: Share The Best Nollywood Movies You Watched In Recent Times by chiiraq802(m): 6:54pm On Mar 12, 2021
SmartPolician:

The Hollywood flicks that go global are those that made their box-office....those are some of the best they made at the time.

Similarly, Nigerian movies have passed what you think they are. Just like Hollywood films, the best Nigerians films are streamed on Netflix and shown in cinemas across the country.

True talk bro.
Re: Share The Best Nollywood Movies You Watched In Recent Times by Geeboy10(m): 6:59pm On Mar 12, 2021
Agbara nla Parts 1 to 5... grin

1 Like

Re: Share The Best Nollywood Movies You Watched In Recent Times by Buffalo2(m): 7:03pm On Mar 12, 2021
State of Emergency
Re: Share The Best Nollywood Movies You Watched In Recent Times by Armaggedon: 7:13pm On Mar 12, 2021
SmartPolician:

who is deceiving you? the bold is the opinion of cinema movie makers. cinema movies are crap. They have good cinematography, good directing and are flamboyantly shot but very poor stories. A script is like a framework of a movie. Once a story lack relatability, universal appeal (does not appeal to all class, gender and age) and lacks connection to our culture, it will have no take home lesson and people will never connect to it.

The movies you speak of get shown once in a while on pay TV and they are nothing but over-mechanical hollywood wanna-be.
Re: Share The Best Nollywood Movies You Watched In Recent Times by SmartPolician: 7:17pm On Mar 12, 2021
Armaggedon:
who is deceiving you? the bold is the opinion of cinema movie makers. cinema movies are crap. They have good cinematography, good directing and are flamboyantly shot but very poor stories. A script is like a framework of a movie. Once a story lack relatability, universal appeal (does not appeal to all class, gender and age) and lacks connection to our culture, it will have no take home lesson and people will never connect to it.

The movies you speak of get shown once in a while on pay TV and they are nothing but over-mechanical hollywood wanna-be.

Opinions are like assholes; everyone is entitled to one, including you.
Re: Share The Best Nollywood Movies You Watched In Recent Times by 21stDecember: 7:20pm On Mar 12, 2021
Check Mr & Mrs

1 Like

Re: Share The Best Nollywood Movies You Watched In Recent Times by mywells: 7:31pm On Mar 12, 2021
Caught in the Act.A movie by zeb ejiro.
Re: Share The Best Nollywood Movies You Watched In Recent Times by Armaggedon: 7:34pm On Mar 12, 2021
SmartPolician:

Opinions are like assholes; everyone is entitled to one, including you.
That's exactly what I expect you to say when you become dense and lack points to make.
Re: Share The Best Nollywood Movies You Watched In Recent Times by srrrr(m): 7:36pm On Mar 12, 2021
Rocktation:

Hahaha....
C'mon, don't be mean like that. Truly, I also don't agree that the films he mentioned were wonderful. Not even at the time they were trending. I feel like I hated Nollywood stuff even more than you, until I opened my heart to a friend's plea to watch October 1st. And dyammn, was I intrigued..!! You probably should try just that too and come back to quote me. You don't even have to watch any again, like I haven't since then, for Heaven forbid, we might taint our international movie-watching disposition that everyone has come to know us with, with local stuff. Lol.
Where can I download it
Re: Share The Best Nollywood Movies You Watched In Recent Times by Earntrick: 7:43pm On Mar 12, 2021
None

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Plot Twist As Nomination Night Turns Immediate Eviction / AY's 10 Days In Sun City: A Review By Heromaniaa / BBNaija: Rivers State Government Asks For Support For Marvis (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.