Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,872 members, 7,828,108 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

My Girl Friend Is Into A Partnership Business With Her Ex-boyfriend(wat Do I Do) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Friend Is Into A Partnership Business With Her Ex-boyfriend(wat Do I Do) (1192 Views)

My GF Is A Lesbian Pls Wat Do I Do / My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend / Lady Who Rejected Her Ex Boyfriend Mourns After His Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girl Friend Is Into A Partnership Business With Her Ex-boyfriend(wat Do I Do) by Breeze111(m): 9:59pm On Aug 31, 2021
Hey guyz, I done come again. Please let me clarify something, any story I post here her real, what happen is that my client approach me, tell me their story and I post them here. So your comment are what I give to them as feedback of which sincerely some has change their perception while some comment done distroy people relationships(lol).
Owk a friend of mine need advise.
My girlfriend is into a partnership business with her ex-boyfriend, the guy is a shoe-maker(designer). My girl approached this her so called ex months back for him to be producing wears at wholesale prices for her to be selling them of which she never told me(i just discover this recently). Though I know she do sells shoes but I never knew it was her ex that was producing them. So I confronted her and she told it was strictly just business I should not get myself worried. Well I have not noticed any fowl play yet but am worried because am a man. But sincerely so far the business has be going well but the fact still remain that is her ex who is producing the shoes and am not owk with it and I can't just stop her because she don't have any other business for now.
My fear now is that if she get to attach to this guy now all in the name of business old feelings might start raising up...ex na ex, he fit come beep her one day na. Please what do you guys think I should do.
Re: My Girl Friend Is Into A Partnership Business With Her Ex-boyfriend(wat Do I Do) by horlahwaley(m): 10:04pm On Aug 31, 2021
I dont know why men do not apply logic and usually seek for love in a very complicated places. You didnt know fine, now that you know. Why dont you just leave quietly since it will be disturbing your peace of mind na. Omoh no girl is worth giving you unnecessary headache and disturbing your peace of mind jare.

7 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Is Into A Partnership Business With Her Ex-boyfriend(wat Do I Do) by Nasri100(m): 10:08pm On Aug 31, 2021
horlahwaley:
I dont know why men do not apply logic and usually seeks for love in a very complicated places. You didnt know fine, now that you know. Why dont you just leave quietly since it will be disturbing your peace of mind na. Omoh no girl is worth giving you unnecessary headache and disturbing peace of mind jare.

You really saved the OP from a roasting. I was already typing….

Well written.

4 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Is Into A Partnership Business With Her Ex-boyfriend(wat Do I Do) by SportsHD: 10:11pm On Aug 31, 2021
She misses the shoemaker's dick.

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Is Into A Partnership Business With Her Ex-boyfriend(wat Do I Do) by mardis: 10:27pm On Aug 31, 2021
She told you there is nothing going on ehen what do you want to hear or see again? It is simply business and nothing more. Oh so because he is her ex you're worried? She shouldn't do business again because her supplier is her ex? It could be any guy you know. Just free your mind, there is no point disturbing yourself or leaving her. Give her the benefit of doubt and also be ready to accept any circumstance. You should also not put alk your eggs in one basket.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Is Into A Partnership Business With Her Ex-boyfriend(wat Do I Do) by kaptaintintin: 10:52pm On Aug 31, 2021
I will produce a movie titled "d shoe makers dick"

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Is Into A Partnership Business With Her Ex-boyfriend(wat Do I Do) by anthonyuncle(m): 11:08pm On Aug 31, 2021
start producing shoes for her to sell

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Is Into A Partnership Business With Her Ex-boyfriend(wat Do I Do) by Snitch24(m): 11:09pm On Aug 31, 2021
If you don't trust her enough
Forget about her bro
Jst forget about anything serious coming out of the relationship

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Is Into A Partnership Business With Her Ex-boyfriend(wat Do I Do) by arthurwillia(m): 12:08am On Sep 01, 2021
Well it can happen
You know the type of girlfriend you have, so from that deduce and use your sense

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Is Into A Partnership Business With Her Ex-boyfriend(wat Do I Do) by Caramia2020(m): 12:13am On Sep 01, 2021
It's well with our soul,.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Is Into A Partnership Business With Her Ex-boyfriend(wat Do I Do) by Nobody: 12:38am On Sep 01, 2021
All thanks to okafor's law of CongoDynamic...

That niggaman is low-key shining her Congo, sorry

Re: My Girl Friend Is Into A Partnership Business With Her Ex-boyfriend(wat Do I Do) by Stephenmoka4(m): 1:16am On Sep 01, 2021
Some people don't mind the person they are dealing with, in the aspect of money and business.

Seriously, you might see one good man and he do business with a troublemaker but, it's just business. Even scammers and Yahoo boys get people that run business with them.
She could be after the show business not even the ex status

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Is Into A Partnership Business With Her Ex-boyfriend(wat Do I Do) by Sonnobax15(m): 5:49am On Sep 01, 2021
grin
From partnership,the ship go cor turn to partner-diick tongue. How many times will Ubunja warn you guys of the consequences of allowing your Banny to go into any friendship with a male undecided. Whether you call am partnership or anything,the truth is that las las something must lead to something wey go lead her to off her pant lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Is Into A Partnership Business With Her Ex-boyfriend(wat Do I Do) by GOFRONT(m): 7:16am On Sep 01, 2021
That guy go chop am in d long run.....Upon all the Enterpreneurs wen plenty for different lines of Business, na he Ex boyfriend line of bizness she chose to partner with as her supplier shoes.......Soon the guy go begin supply dikc to her......Op better and quickly change her line of bizness and cut ties with her Ex, else Okafor's law of CongoElasticity would play hard on you. She just wan use shoe take camouflage. There is more to their business partnership than meet the eye....

The case of your girlfriend and her Shoemaker Ex is just like the Goat and yam theory....

On the other thread, one guy has complained about how his wife has named their child after her Ex's name.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Is Into A Partnership Business With Her Ex-boyfriend(wat Do I Do) by Spider20: 7:23am On Sep 01, 2021
Wahala for who still dey date someone ex..........
It will end in tears undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Acting Up Because I Didn't Buy Her Cake / Who's Awake? / Looking For A Lady Between 23 To 27 Years Ready For Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.