Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,676 members, 7,823,910 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

From Gazzuzz To Radautoworks And Back Again…my Story. - Car Talk (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / From Gazzuzz To Radautoworks And Back Again…my Story. (33128 Views)

I Want To Slap Somebody At Radautoworks / Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being / My Second Coming To Radautoworks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: From Gazzuzz To Radautoworks And Back Again…my Story. by Kewtt: 8:48am On Apr 11, 2021
FxHouse:
Stumbled on this thread during my usual visit to the the car talk section and noticed the whole drama that is beginning to look like a set up.

Been an avid reader but as a guest, seeing this had to make me log back in.

Let's take a quick look at the whole thing from the beginning.

Op went to gazzuzz, gazzuzz couldn't fix the problem, maybe because he lacked the knowledge on how to go about it as at that time.

Now that it looks like the oil switch upgrade is the only solution (which radautoworks had proposed earlier), and going by timelines of posts on this thread she was the first to propose that solution, alongside other valid repairs that were done on the vehicle, including the ones that involved removing and replacing defective parts severally for free (labour hours), because the Op kept providing fake parts, gazzuzz is suddenly interested.

This goes to show that the set up has been orchestrated from the beginning. The op ignored all the positives, there's nothing radautoworks could have done that the op would have appreciated, since he was on a mission.

The uploaded scan results shows the numerous problems the car had prior to taking it to radautoworks, the oil pressure switch issue was just one of it.

Other problems were resolved, the blue smoke was resolved and the reason for the white smoke was given as a result of the bad valve seals the op provided.

No credits for the 100 percent job done, just an upgrade is the reason all this bashing and name calling.

Goes to show how far people would go to bring down radautoworks because she's female, know her onion, she's thriving and they are envious.

Nairalanders should look deeper, this time, unbiased.

All these radautoworks employees.....

9 Likes

Re: From Gazzuzz To Radautoworks And Back Again…my Story. by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:48am On Apr 11, 2021
FxHouse:
Stumbled on this thread during my usual visit to the the car talk section and noticed the whole drama that is beginning to look like a set up.

Op went to gazzuzz, gazzuzz couldn't fix the problem, maybe because he lacked the knowledge on how to go about it as at that time.

Now that it looks like the oil switch upgrade is the only solution (which radautoworks had proposed earlier), and going by timelines of posts on this thread she was the first to propose that solution, alongside other valid repairs that were done on the vehicle, including the ones that involved removing and replacing defective parts severally for free (labour hours), because the Op kept providing fake parts, gazzuzz is suddenly interested.

This goes to show that the set up has been orchestrated from the beginning. The op ignored all the positives, there's nothing radautoworks could have done that the op would have appreciated, since he was on a mission.

The uploaded scan results shows the numerous problems the car had prior to taking it to radautoworks, the oil pressure switch issue was just one of it.

Other problems were resolved, the blue smoke was resolved and the reason for the white smoke was given as a result of the bad valve seals the op provided.

No credits for the 100 percent job done, just an upgrade is the reason all this bashing and name calling.

Goes to show how far people would go to bring down radautoworks because she's female, know her onion, she's thriving and they are envious.

Iv never seen or met the OP or worked on his vehicle. ( 8. Don't post false information on Nairaland)
However i supplied most of the parts that were used.

This will be my last response to you.

16 Likes

Re: From Gazzuzz To Radautoworks And Back Again…my Story. by Kewtt: 8:49am On Apr 11, 2021
Alfred74:
Them say na set up?

Make we try go back to secondary school first,if na setup na him be say na op and gazzuzz plan am.

Now make we go primary school,if na gazzuzz and op plan am,I no think say op go dey stupid enough bring gazzuzz name inside the matter when tory start. Abi I need to go University for this matter ni,ayam not understanding.

Na so money easy to throwaway, na him person use 1.3m go buy part to set person up?

Gazzuzz dey repackage rad idea,why rad no fix the matter if e dey easy? No be frustration koboko pursue op commot for rad office? Edakun egbami

Well said.

4 Likes

Re: From Gazzuzz To Radautoworks And Back Again…my Story. by Nasinazz(m): 9:06am On Apr 11, 2021
Op you need to edit the title of this thread, you made it look as if gazzuzz worked on your vehicle first before taking it to radautoworks.... Well radautoworks messed up big time but i don't really understand this new trend... Like someone pointed out, when gazzuzz had issues with baba40 radautoworks came and offered him free fix for the abused car and now same thing is repeating itself but this time it's gazzuzz offering free service for op's abused mDX.... grin

10 Likes

Re: From Gazzuzz To Radautoworks And Back Again…my Story. by DaddyYankee: 9:10am On Apr 11, 2021
[s]
FxHouse:

[/s]Shut up we know you are a paid agent by that crook!! A Radautoworks employee you are.

7 Likes

Re: From Gazzuzz To Radautoworks And Back Again…my Story. by Alfred74: 9:18am On Apr 11, 2021
Nasinazz:
Op you need to edit the title of this thread, you made it look as if gazzuzz worked on your vehicle first before taking it to radautoworks.... Well radautoworks messed up big time but i don't really understand this new trend... Like someone pointed out, when gazzuzz had issues with baba40 radautoworks came and offered him free fix for the abused car and now same thing is repeating itself but this time it's gazzuzz offering free service for op's abused mDX.... grin

You de see am so, that time nobody enter street dey shout say na radu set gazzuzz up o when she offered to do aproko free fix for gazzuzz matter. As radu jam motor wey won send am go hell fire, she off pant jump fence run enter bush,na him dem come dey shout say na gazzuzz set am up undecided

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Gazzuzz To Radautoworks And Back Again…my Story. by hastane: 10:07am On Apr 11, 2021
radautoworks:
Just as all of you calling me names carry matter for head, me sef I fit carry matter for head. I have time to go and be looking for some random invoice abi? Or I should now start chasing him upandan. Who even told you making the offer was my idea? DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY PEOPLE I'VE HELPED BOTH ON AND OFF NL? Nonsense!

Because YOU need to come online abusing people to make yourselves feel better about your lives doesn't mean I have to. Ill gotten wealth. You forgot I didn't start my success in Nigeria? Just because you can't become successful honestly doesn't mean others can't. lipsrsealed cool

Everyone should follow and insult one person abi instead of just ending the matter. And we all know the ones that are alternates used to keep main monikers clean.

Waaahhhh some random online troll called me a witch. Let me go kill myself ROFL!

BABA40 I REPEAT, WHAT EXACTLY DO YOU WANT? FOR THE ENGINE TO RUN WELL OR WHAT? IT IS REALLY NOT WORTH ALL THIS.

That's The only response anyone whose name is not Baba40 is going to get from me on this matter.

Ko k'in to yin ni??

EDIT: just noticed this isn't even the thread I posted on. Really? You needed to use one of your alternate monikers to drag it here for back up? Well, if I got exposed like you did before I wouldn't want to go head to head with me again either. By the way, still got the receipts. Thread might be gone but evidence isn't grin

radautoworks:
Baba40, what is it you need right now? Is it you want the engine to work in the car? Tell me how I can help so you have some peace.

7 Likes

Re: From Gazzuzz To Radautoworks And Back Again…my Story. by Crocif: 10:28am On Apr 11, 2021
I can see that some persons have decided to make claims without providing one shred of evidence. Since this is now a question of integrity I have asked GAZZUZZ to give me the go ahead to post evidence to refute some of the claims made above which he has willingly giving.

I requested from radautoworks permission to post the evidence that would lay to rest whether or not Glen bought items for my rear differential but she is yet to give her consent.

I have decided to post with or without her consent because her continual denial only make people think I am lying and since she previously revealed my name together with vehicle plate number I am obligated to post the evidence in order to clear my name. Afterall she is a champion of transparency.

Will post as soon as I am done with my current activity.

3 Likes

Re: From Gazzuzz To Radautoworks And Back Again…my Story. by Alfred74: 10:39am On Apr 11, 2021
Crocif:
I can see that some persons have decided to make claims without providing one shred of evidence. Since this is now a question of integrity I have asked GAZZUZZ to give me the go ahead to post evidence to refute some of the claims made above which he has willingly giving.

I requested from radautoworks permission to post the evidence that would lay to rest whether or not Glen bought items for my rear differential but she is yet to give her consent.

I have decided to post with or without her consent because her continual denial only make people think I am lying and since she previously revealed my name together with vehicle plate number I am obligated to post the evidence in order to clear my name. Afterall she is a champion of transparency.

Re: From Gazzuzz To Radautoworks And Back Again…my Story. by Kewtt: 11:01am On Apr 11, 2021
Alfred74:

You de see am so, that time nobody enter street dey shout say na radu set gazzuzz up o when she offered to do aproko free fix for gazzuzz matter. As radu jam motor wey won send am go hell fire, she off pant jump fence run enter bush,na him dem come dey shout say na gazzuzz set am up undecided
You well so? Lol
Re: From Gazzuzz To Radautoworks And Back Again…my Story. by mammanbawa: 11:04am On Apr 11, 2021
Crocif:

2 Likes

Re: From Gazzuzz To Radautoworks And Back Again…my Story. by oluayebenz: 11:08am On Apr 11, 2021
Wahala be like what again
Re: From Gazzuzz To Radautoworks And Back Again…my Story. by Alfred74: 11:24am On Apr 11, 2021
Kewtt:

Whenever Glen is involved radautoworks loses all sense of reasoning.... Baby daddy things.

1 Like

Re: From Gazzuzz To Radautoworks And Back Again…my Story. by erazer: 11:28am On Apr 11, 2021
@radautowork you would have avoided these right from onset like ikenna351 advised, when op came with is silly complains the first time, you should have refunded him and let him go with his wahala because his obvious op have something in mind from the begining. Why was he not the one taking the car to your workshop at least to tell the tech whatever it seems was not done right since his repair is still under warranty but instead, he will be the one to rush down here and start typing jargons.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: From Gazzuzz To Radautoworks And Back Again…my Story. by seunoj: 12:04pm On Apr 11, 2021
In as much as I don’t believe there is a set up, things happen n pple position themselves to sell their skills. This is the case here.

The only thing that keeps baffling me is why the multiple monikers to score a point? This raises suspicion about set up.

Anyways, black man way no pure only that he continually tries to be pure but his nature won’t allow him to be.

6 Likes

Re: From Gazzuzz To Radautoworks And Back Again…my Story. by Inception(m): 12:05pm On Apr 11, 2021
Kewtt:

Whenever Glen is involved radautoworks loses all sense of reasoning.... Baby daddy things.

This is below the belt dude.

8 Likes

Re: From Gazzuzz To Radautoworks And Back Again…my Story. by Alfred74: 12:06pm On Apr 11, 2021
erazer:
@radautowork you would have avoided these right from onset like ikenna351 advised, when op came with is silly complains the first time, you should have refunded him and let him go with his wahala because his obvious op have something in mind from the begining. Why was he not the one taking the car to your workshop at least to tell the tech whatever it seems was not done right since his repair is still under warranty but instead, he will be the one to rush down here and start typing jargons.

Se him wife wey carry motor go back go meet rad no be human being? Abi na goat.

Yes repair dey under warranty,after e carry am go second time,problem dem no fix,car dey smoke,him battery compartment them scatter am,him come dey hear funny noise inside motor. parts wen him pay glen to buy fix no work well. Abi you no read that one? Make i give you microscope? E even back am up with pictures,that one no reach?

Make I ask you ,are you hungry?

14 Likes

Re: From Gazzuzz To Radautoworks And Back Again…my Story. by Alfred74: 12:09pm On Apr 11, 2021
Inception:

400k na down down the belt too sir.

4 Likes

Re: From Gazzuzz To Radautoworks And Back Again…my Story. by Kewtt: 12:11pm On Apr 11, 2021
Inception:

Nope. She needs to wake up... and her purpose for such vigorous verbal gymnastics should be put clearly in the open.

2 Likes

Re: From Gazzuzz To Radautoworks And Back Again…my Story. by erazer: 12:12pm On Apr 11, 2021
Alfred74:

Se him wife wey carry motor go back go meet rad no be human being? Abi na goat.

Yes repair dey under warranty,after e carry am go second time,problem dem no fix,him battery compartment them scatter am,him come dey hear funny noise inside motor. parts wen him pay glen to buy fix no work well. Abi you no read that one? Make i give you microscope? E even back am up with pictures,that one no reach?

Make I ask you ,are you hungry?
Why him no leave him wife make she open and update the thread, since na she the carry the car go workshop, but him work na to come update thread looking for one fault or the other, rubbish. Am i hungry? go get a life asslicker.

11 Likes

Re: From Gazzuzz To Radautoworks And Back Again…my Story. by Inception(m): 12:12pm On Apr 11, 2021
Alfred74:

400k na down down the belt too sir.

Maturity and commonsense demand that we know when and where to draw the line. This should be a professional discourse and her personal life should not be dragged into it.

7 Likes

Re: From Gazzuzz To Radautoworks And Back Again…my Story. by Kewtt: 12:15pm On Apr 11, 2021
Inception:

Maturity and commonsense demand that we know when and where to draw the line. This should be a professional discourse and her personal life should not be dragged into it.

There's nothing professional about radautoworks...if not she should know when to call Glen to order not adding salt to crocif's injury through insensitive comments

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Gazzuzz To Radautoworks And Back Again…my Story. by Alfred74: 12:17pm On Apr 11, 2021
erazer:

Why him no leave him wife make she open and update the thread, since na she the carry the car go workshop, but him work na to come update thread looking for one fault or the other, rubbish. Am i hungry? go get a life asslicker.

Na him wife pay rad? If e get driver if e send am if e like.

Sorry bra,I don hit your nerve ndo lol.. Na asrs I dey lick for living i no dey hide am. But this your own part time asrs licking dey learn work. You dey hear me so? Hungry man.

1 Like

Re: From Gazzuzz To Radautoworks And Back Again…my Story. by Alfred74: 12:18pm On Apr 11, 2021
Inception:

Professional? I no think so baba mi. Na yam pepper scatter scatter. For war,everything na weapon,teeth, headbutt, fist,leg,spit,sword,knife,gun,spear,grab, squeeze, strangle.

4 Likes

Re: From Gazzuzz To Radautoworks And Back Again…my Story. by Kewtt: 12:18pm On Apr 11, 2021
Alfred74:

Sorry bra,I don hit your nerve ndo lol.. Na asrs I dey lick for living i no dey hide am. But this your own part time asrs licking dey learn work. You dey hear me so? Hungry man.
Bro don't forget that radautoworks employees also have access to nairaland.

1 Like

Re: From Gazzuzz To Radautoworks And Back Again…my Story. by Alfred74: 12:19pm On Apr 11, 2021
Kewtt:

Bro don't forget that radautoworks employees also have access to nairaland.

WE DIE HERE!!!!
Re: From Gazzuzz To Radautoworks And Back Again…my Story. by Nasinazz(m): 12:21pm On Apr 11, 2021
Crocif:

Please we are anxiously waiting o!!!!
Re: From Gazzuzz To Radautoworks And Back Again…my Story. by erazer: 12:24pm On Apr 11, 2021
Alfred74:

Mumu man, as old as you are you still dey lick ass, go and get a life outside nairaland. That attention you seek, you wont get it from me.

3 Likes

Re: From Gazzuzz To Radautoworks And Back Again…my Story. by adanny01(m): 12:26pm On Apr 11, 2021
FxHouse:

2 Likes

Re: From Gazzuzz To Radautoworks And Back Again…my Story. by Kewtt: 12:27pm On Apr 11, 2021
Alfred74:

Professional? I no think so baba mi. Na yam pepper scatter scatter. For war,everything na weapon,teeth, headbutt, fist,leg,spit,sword,knife,gun,spear,grab, squeeze, strangle.

4 Likes

Re: From Gazzuzz To Radautoworks And Back Again…my Story. by Alfred74: 12:29pm On Apr 11, 2021
erazer:

Mumu man, as old as you are you still dey lick ass, go and get a life outside nairaland. That attention you seek, you wont get it from me.

Old? grin Olodo.
I don drag you enter am already . With life for nairaland, who needs another life biko. Since you don choose to start arssse licking biz,make I give you tips? All you need do na to ask,I dey generous kiddo.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (22) (Reply)

Meet “Toyota 86”: The Amazing Toyota Nigerians Are Yet To Discover / Lagos State Govt Please Remove This Obstruction / The 7.3-liter Ford "Godzilla" V-8 For Super Duty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.