Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,182 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:29 AM

From Gazzuzz To Radautoworks And Back Again…my Story. - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / From Gazzuzz To Radautoworks And Back Again…my Story. (32926 Views)

I Want To Slap Somebody At Radautoworks / Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being / My Second Coming To Radautoworks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: From Gazzuzz To Radautoworks And Back Again…my Story. by ndidibabe(f): 1:23pm On Mar 13, 2021
Crocif:
After what I felt was an expert diagnosis of the problems and the accompanying prognosis, we moved to the next phase: drawing up an estimate of the cost of repairs. The first cost estimate they came up with was approximately N1.37m. I did a quick analysis of the estimates to see if it was fair. I focused my analysis on the cost of parts because it was approximately N1.2m out of the N1.37m representing about 87.6% of the total cost. I decided to use the cost of an item I already purchased from radautorworks i.e. spark plugs.

The lowest cost of spark plugs (6x) @ radautoworks = N40,291.20
Cost on Amazon ($57.86 @ N480/$) = N27,772.80 (Includes cost of shipping)
Difference = N12,518.40

Considering the significant difference in cost I decided to opt for the option of providing my own parts. Thence, I requested for a revised cost estimate which quickly went from N201,028.78 to the final bill of N254,306.84 (most of this represents the cost of labour). Though there were some back and forth on this (which I have decided to leave out of my posts) I felt this was a small price to pay for the level of quality I expect from them. So they promised that my vehicle would be ready for pick-up in a condition I would be happy with.

I was now faced with the problem of providing good parts for the job. I did not want to risk ordering them from Amazon for two reasons:

1) I would not be able to tell which parts were genuine even if they came from Acura themselves.
2) I was not willing to wait another two weeks to get the parts to Nigeria.

So I buzzed GAZZUZZ to help out with this difficulty. I know it would cost a premium price because of the added professional services I would get from them. So the parts I ordered were inspected by the owner of GAZZUZZ autos before they came. I must say here that they came in timely without any issues and they were inspected by the technician assigned to my job before they were used. The only part (Something called Bushing) I had problems with (not supplied by GAZZUZZ) the technician helped to purchase and I paid for those separate from what was billed me. I believe I paid an extra 12k for those, to include some steering fluids.

To cut the very long story short, I, my wife and my son went yesterday to get the vehicle and we received a shocker. Some of the problems with the vehicle engine were very much with the vehicle. The engine oil light was still pinging as though no work was done. The steering seemed stiffer than when it came in, there were lights all over the dashboard area (to include the check engine light) amongst other issues. To make matters worse, no one was on hand to explain what happened. They simply handed the key and left us to our fate at the reception. My wife was so upset that she called the attention of the front desk officer and the technician who scanned the vehicle at the beginning. They took a look and concluded that we would have to come back some other time to get those things checked and fixed at no cost to us. To avoid making a scene I asked my wife to go with the vehicle while I follow her in our other car. We got home very disappointed and I decided to tell my story.

PS: I noticed smoke from the exhaust when we started the vehicle yesterday after the vehicle cooled off and we restarted it. I felt very bad about this but decided to check again this morning before I post something because I was upset. I did this morning and behold the smoke (heavy blue smoke) came up again from the exhaust. It is not noticeable when I drive. It only comes up when the engine is cool and at start-up. It made me a bit nervous going back to radautoworks, even when they offered to check for free. If the technicians could not notice something I found out within an hour after having the vehicle for over a week would it be logical to go back to them? This is what I struggle with currently.

Thank you.
Speechless..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Gazzuzz To Radautoworks And Back Again…my Story. by MedicH: 1:25pm On Mar 13, 2021
I don't understand why people cast so much trust on Nigerian people such that when the sky comes falling down, they have nothing to hold unto but a free fall into total confusion.

I don't know how ur car drove for 4 months and became a nightmare but all of these would have been avoided if you had your obd scanner.

it's not enough to say your car did this and did that when you've not even understand how the car behaves first. Talking about spark plugs which u bought for 40k, how exactly did you decide or know you were due for plugs change.

pls did you actually buy 6 iridium spark plugs for 40k Mr? I remember when my car pulled out codes for misfire on cyl 1, 4, and a code for random misfire, I gave my mech guy 2k for 6 toks iridium spark plugs which run like a jet on my Lexus even after 4 months.

pls what manner of repair bill did they tell you is 1.3m and which narrowed down to #250k and ur engine was not even replaced?

I have a couple of advice man, to save your time, money and energy, take your time to learn about that car so you can followup with the repairs like I do on my Lexus.

secondly, do a little research on the best hands in acura repairs in ur area because from the look of things, the professionalism u highlighted in ur post didn't matter anymore as ur problems persisted after so much money and time invested.

there are competent hands without a front desk officer that can follow up with obd and time up your car saving you time energy and money. if they tell you to change your engine, you'll be sure what you're getting into.

find them

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Gazzuzz To Radautoworks And Back Again…my Story. by Aaaaarghmed(m): 1:26pm On Mar 13, 2021
Well ,lets wait for the other party to explain,but i know its painful to pay for something and not get utilty for it.

2 Likes

Re: From Gazzuzz To Radautoworks And Back Again…my Story. by Bbbwings: 1:39pm On Mar 13, 2021
1.3 million for repair.
Kuku add small money and buy tested and trusted corolla

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Gazzuzz To Radautoworks And Back Again…my Story. by radautoworks: 2:06pm On Mar 13, 2021
Hello,

I'm confused a little bit as we had multiple interactions here in Nairaland prior to the repair found here https://www.nairaland.com/4672565/how-much-should-expect-pay/14#99625776

From my conversation with my staff , when you picked up the only issue was they told you your power steering pump angle sensor needed to be replaced. You asked why it wasn't diagnosed before and you were told it couldn't have been diagnosed until another faulty part had been replaced. You then left. I asked my staff if you spoke to Glen before you left and I was told no, which made me absolutely livid. There was no reason in my mind for a customer to leave with an additional diagnosis without discussing with our lead tech.

As to the issue of all the problems being there still, my staff and I were all aware you would be posting review on Nairaland because you said so on the other thread. In fact, I requested the feedback. Why would we, knowing that, do a sloppy job? That being said, one of the perks of having work done with us is that you have a 90 day warranty on labor and one year or up on parts depending on the part. you provided your own parts so the parts warranty doesn't apply but you do have a 90 day labor warranty. The only time your labor warranty doesn't hold is if it is discovered the part you provided is faulty. Then we charge again for the labor to redo the job.

I am sorry you feel the service you got was not worth it and request that you take advantage of your warranty and return the car to the shop so this can be cleared up. Our lead tech Glen will be expecting you.

As I always say, it's not that things never go wrong, it's how you react when they do.
Thank you.

EDIT: As many of you know, we constantly upload videos of interesting or common repairs at the shop. Apparently one was done of the vehicle in question and I only just now received the video. Having seen it, yes I would fully expect a return visit because with these kind of issues, things pop up because old fittings might not be able to cope with new, sometimes the car needs to run for a little bit (that's why we have a free 14 day check), etc. I think the other techs in the house can attest to that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3qGlUmJrr4

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Gazzuzz To Radautoworks And Back Again…my Story. by radautoworks: 2:07pm On Mar 13, 2021
Bbbwings:
1.3 million for repair.
Kuku add small money and buy tested and trusted corolla
maybe you should go back to his original post here and read the problems the car had first before you judge the cost of repair. The op already told you it was almost all parts and all our parts are imported from the USA with warranties a year or up. His labor ended up being around 200k

Feel free to read about the car's problems here. Op already posted it in the first post.
https://www.nairaland.com/1788778/maintenance-tips-cars/257#97456422

EDIT: Here's the video that was made at diagnosis
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3qGlUmJrr4

2 Likes

Re: From Gazzuzz To Radautoworks And Back Again…my Story. by Crocif: 2:11pm On Mar 13, 2021
MedicH:
I don't understand why people cast so much trust on Nigerian people such that when the sky comes falling down, they have nothing to hold unto but a free fall into total confusion.

I don't know how ur car drove for 4 months and became a nightmare but all of these would have been avoided if you had your obd scanner.

it's not enough to say your car did this and did that when you've not even understand how the car behaves first. Talking about spark plugs which u bought for 40k, how exactly did you decide or know you were due for plugs change.

pls did you actually buy 6 iridium spark plugs for 40k Mr? I remember when my car pulled out codes for misfire on cyl 1, 4, and a code for random misfire, I gave my mech guy 2k for 6 toks iridium spark plugs which run like a jet on my Lexus even after 4 months.

pls what manner of repair bill did they tell you is 1.3m and which narrowed down to #250k and ur engine was not even replaced?

I have a couple of advice man, to save your time, money and energy, take your time to learn about that car so you can followup with the repairs like I do on my Lexus.

secondly, do a little research on the best hands in acura repairs in ur area because from the look of things, the professionalism u highlighted in ur post didn't matter anymore as ur problems persisted after so much money and time invested.

there are competent hands without a front desk officer that can follow up with obd and time up your car saving you time energy and money. if they tell you to change your engine, you'll be sure what you're getting into.

find them

Thanks for your response.

On the first point in bold: I doubt very much because I am not exactly what you would call "tech-savvy". Anyways, it probably would have helped to take someone who knows these things along. Water under the bridge though it's my fault.

On the point in italics: I believe that's why I pay for the service. Is it not appropriate to pay for a skill I lack? Anyways, I will devote more time to studying. Thanks.

On the second in bold: Well I am not particularly concerned about the price I paid for the plugs because, as I mentioned, water under the bridge. I only used that to illustrate why I decided to get my own parts.

On the third in bold: Well I am not sure if I am supposed to disclose that information. Without showing the invoice (which I have by the way) the repairs are for:

1) Engine tune-up: a combination of services
2) Remove and replace steering rack, pinion assembly and tie rod
3) Remove and replace control arms (both)
4) Remove and replace rear axle
5) Remove and replace front CV axle
6) Remove and replace oil sump
7) Materials required

I think that's all. Please note that I am not complaining about the bill. I am just upset that I did not get the service I paid for after going through the stress. It is still my opinion that they tried everything in their power. I am thinking the job is a bit too technical for the team who worked on it.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: From Gazzuzz To Radautoworks And Back Again…my Story. by radautoworks: 2:18pm On Mar 13, 2021
Crocif:

Thanks for your response.

On the first point in bold: I doubt very much because I am not exactly what you would call "tech-savvy". Anyways, it probably would have helped to take someone who knows these things along. Water under the bridge though it's my fault.

On the point in italics: I believe that's why I pay for the service. Is it not appropriate to pay for a skill I lack? Anyways, I will devote more time to studying. Thanks.

On the second in bold: Well I am not particularly concerned about the price I paid for the plugs because, as I mentioned, water under the bridge. I only used that to illustrate why I decided to get my own parts.

On the third in bold: Well I am not sure if I am supposed to disclose that information. Without showing the invoice (which I have by the way) the repairs are for:

1) Engine tune-up: a combination of services
2) Remove and replace steering rack, pinion assembly and tie rod
3) Remove and replace control arms (both)
4) Remove and replace rear axle
5) Remove and replace front CV axle
6) Remove and replace oil sump
7) Materials required

I think that's all. Please note that I am not complaining about the bill. I am just upset that I did not get the service I paid for after going through the stress. It is still my opinion that they tried everything in their power. I am thinking the job is a bit too technical for the team who worked on it.

Hello,

Two things:
1) we have no issue with you posting the bill. Our pricing is not a secret smiley

2) none of the issues your car had is considered level A technical expertise required so if you take advantage of your warranty they will be sorted out. It also seems your car missed quality control by the lead tech from your post so please take it back.

2 Likes

Re: From Gazzuzz To Radautoworks And Back Again…my Story. by Crocif: 2:40pm On Mar 13, 2021
radautoworks:
Hello,

I'm confused a little bit as we had multiple interactions here in Nairaland prior to the repair found here https://www.nairaland.com/4672565/how-much-should-expect-pay/14#99625776

From my conversation with my staff , when you picked up the only issue was they told you your power steering pump needed to be replaced. You asked why it wasn't diagnosed before and you were told it couldn't have been diagnosed until another faulty part had been replaced. You then left. I asked my staff if you spoke to Glen before you left and I was told no, which made me absolutely livid. There was no reason in my mind for a customer to leave with an additional diagnosis without discussing with our lead tech.

As to the issue of all the problems being there still, my staff and I were all aware you would be posting review on Nairaland because you said so on the other thread. In fact, I requested the feedback. Why would we, knowing that, do a sloppy job? That being said, one of the perks of having work done with us is that you have a 90 day warranty on labor and one year or up on parts depending on the part. you provided your own parts so the parts warranty doesn't apply but you do have a 90 day labor warranty. The only time your labor warranty doesn't hold is if it is discovered the part you provided is faulty. Then we charge again for the labor to redo the job.

I am sorry you feel the service you got was not with it and request that you take advantage of your warranty and return the car to the shop so this can be cleared up. Our lead tech Glen will be expecting you.

As I always say, it's not that things never go wrong, it's how you react when they do.
Thank you.

I requested to speak with someone in management yesterday and they introduced me to someone (sorry I did not catch his name). I told him you seem to be a very decent person from my interactions with you online who try hard to run a legit business but as I mentioned earlier to you and him, I look forward to getting the vehicle in the condition promised. This is not the case.

I am trying hard not to respond to the story your staff told you about the steering pump because I do not want this to degenerate into a he/she/they said argument. I will only say it is half the truth of what happened. Attached is the (aftermarket) power steering pump I purchased for the replacement but it was not used because I was told it was not needed.

On why this happened even after I gave a heads-up on this review...that I cannot answer.

PS: This thread is really not about the warranty. I am not sure if the team can handle this. If Glenn is the same person (Dele big dude with an accent) I met with last week then I did not see him before I left.

2 Shares

Re: From Gazzuzz To Radautoworks And Back Again…my Story. by radautoworks: 2:59pm On Mar 13, 2021
Crocif:

I requested to speak with someone in management yesterday and they introduced me to someone (sorry I did not catch his name). I told him you seem to be a very decent person from my interactions with you online who try hard to run a legit business but as I mentioned earlier to you and him, I look forward to getting the vehicle in the condition promised. This is not the case.

I am trying hard not to respond to the story your staff told you about the steering pump because I do not want this to degenerate into a he/she/they said argument. I will only say it is half the truth of what happened. Attached is the (aftermarket) power steering pump I purchased for the replacement but it was not used because I was told it was not needed.

On why this happened even after I gave a heads-up on this review...that I cannot answer.

PS: This thread is really not about the warranty. I am not sure if the team can handle this. If Glenn is the same person (Dele big dude with an accent) I met with last week then I did not see him before I left.

Please take the vehicle back to the shop. It is warrantied. Glen is the big guy with dreadlocks and is the lead tech. Any issues with technical work done should be addressed with him.
Re: From Gazzuzz To Radautoworks And Back Again…my Story. by 9icetoo(m): 3:41pm On Mar 13, 2021
shortgun:

You mean Rad..... fingered?
Ode

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Gazzuzz To Radautoworks And Back Again…my Story. by seunoj: 3:58pm On Mar 13, 2021
Op
Pls take ur vehicle back. No need to spend money for fresh repair elsewhere.
The CEO has spoken
Happy weekend

17 Likes

Re: From Gazzuzz To Radautoworks And Back Again…my Story. by Nobody: 4:28pm On Mar 13, 2021
Maybe this is going to sound insensitive but it is what it is.

Anytime I read posts like this, the first thing that comes to my mind is the poster does not practice as an Engineer nor in any profession that remotely requires you to troubleshoot an issue and to use tools to resolve it.

Maybe you work in a bank where there's a laid down procedure to everything and what you just do is follow the process to achieve results.

Anyone who practises as an Engineer or a Technician knows that these things are bound to happen. You see an issue you have resolved one way a hundred times and you apply the same resolution only to realise the problem is still unresolved.

This is why good shops offer warranty on repairs and labour. They know things will never always go as planned. It is not from lack of competence, It's just the nature of the job. Even in the US, many vehicles stay with the dealership for weeks and upon return to the customer, they realise the problem is still there.

The major difference between a well trained Engineer/ technician and a quack is, while issues like this are an exception for the former, its the norm for the later. It is never because the well trained Engineer always gets it right.

This thread in my opinion is a little too early. The shop has done the good thing by offering you a warranty and you should have taken it.

If they fail to resolve your issues after you return the vehicle, then you are well within your rights to open as many threads as you want.

37 Likes

Re: From Gazzuzz To Radautoworks And Back Again…my Story. by layzie: 4:47pm On Mar 13, 2021
Op
Take ur car back at no extra cost unless it has to do with faulty parts. it's fair enough. I actually think u should have done that first but it's still fine... So pls do that and let us know.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Gazzuzz To Radautoworks And Back Again…my Story. by chronos00: 4:53pm On Mar 13, 2021
rationalmind:

Anytime I read posts like this, the first thing that comes to my mind is the poster does not practice as an Engineer nor in any profession that remotely requires you to troubleshoot an issue and to use tools to resolve it.

Maybe you work in a bank where there's a laid down procedure to everything and what you just do is follow the process to achieve results.

Anyone who practises as an Engineer or a Technician knows that these things are bound to happen. You see an issue you have resolved one way a hundred times and you apply the same resolution only to realise the problem is still unresolved.

This is why good shops offer warranty on repairs and labour. They know things will never always go as planned. It is not from lack of competence, It's just the nature of the job. Even in the US, many vehicles stay with the dealership for weeks and upon return to the customer, they realise the problem is still there.

The major difference between a well trained Engineer/ technician and a quack is, while issues like this are an exception for the former, its the norm for the later. It is never because the well trained Engineer always gets it right.

This thread in my opinion is a little too early. The shop has done the good thing by offering you a warranty and you should have taken it.

If they fail to resolve your issues after you return the vehicle, then you are well within your rights to open as many threads as you want.

Bros, you cannot expect other people to lay complaints following your own schedule and time frame.

He who wears the shoes, knows where they pinch. If he's spent considerable time coming up with this thread and lengthy posts, we should not respond by prescribing timeframes.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: From Gazzuzz To Radautoworks And Back Again…my Story. by chronos00: 4:56pm On Mar 13, 2021
shortgun:

You mean Rad..... fingered?

I was going to reply this post with some acerbic commentary, then I realized the username was quite familiar. This is the notorious shortgun who never ceases to display his ignorance and belligerence on the Mercedes Benz thread.

Carry on, it's just your nature.

6 Likes

Re: From Gazzuzz To Radautoworks And Back Again…my Story. by radautoworks: 5:29pm On Mar 13, 2021
chronos00:

Bros, you cannot expect other people to lay complaints following your own schedule and time frame.

He who wears the shoes, knows where they pinch. If he's spent considerable time coming up with this thread and lengthy posts, we should not respond by prescribing timeframes.

the car was just picked up yesterday... and as the op said, his problem is not warranty. He questions if we can fix the car which I'm puzzled by and which the person you responded to addressed.

1 Like

Re: From Gazzuzz To Radautoworks And Back Again…my Story. by nurey(m): 5:36pm On Mar 13, 2021
radautoworks:
the car was just picked up yesterday... and as the op said, his problem is not warranty. He questions if we can fix the car which I'm puzzled by and which the person you responded to addressed.

I don't see anybody crucifying your establishment, you have done the needful by asking the customer to make use of his labour warranty.

Engineering work are like that reason most gurus on nairaLand avoid some old brand of vehicles cause no matter how good you are, they just don't follow repair procedure grin

13 Likes

Re: From Gazzuzz To Radautoworks And Back Again…my Story. by Crocif: 6:04pm On Mar 13, 2021
rationalmind:

Your post is reasonable but I do not agree with some of the things you said.

It does not take a professional to know that the "low oil level light" still pings or that the steering is stiff and still had the noise etc. The least they could have done was to come out to explain why that is but no one thought it necessary to do that.

Also, note that the due date for collecting the vehicle was shifted 3 times and there was ample time to find out what the problem was.

I do not need to be an engineer to understand simple courtesy. Especially one that is being paid for.

PS: I would be surprised if procedures and processes do not apply in technical fields like engineering (as you make it sound) because the backbone of engineering (Mathematics) is filled with procedures, processes, and rules. I know because I studied this for God knows how long.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Gazzuzz To Radautoworks And Back Again…my Story. by Crocif: 6:11pm On Mar 13, 2021
nurey:

I don't see anybody crucifying your establishment, you have done the needful by asking the customer to make use of his labour warranty.

Engineering work are like that reason most gurus on nairaLand avoid some old brand of vehicles cause no matter how good you are, they just don't follow repair procedure grin

I believe it would help for them to tell the customer they cannot work on it rather than make promises. I have seen experts who will tell you vehicles they cannot touch and I respect that. I do not think any less of them for doing that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: From Gazzuzz To Radautoworks And Back Again…my Story. by radautoworks: 6:30pm On Mar 13, 2021
nurey:

I agree. I'm saying the op seems to be under the impression we can't fix the vehicle for some reason. Everyone knows we fix any and everything regardless of year except maybe peugeot and innoson (those were touched by hands we do not comprehend grin). From yaris to maserati comes through that shop. Cars get sent to us from all over the country for repair.

We are where people go when they've exhausted all other options. So an Acura MDX (which I personally drive) is not a problem. He just needs to send the car back.

The only problem we are having right now is struggling to keep up with demand. That's why we are trying to franchise and get other locations open to ease the burden. If you know of anyone who can open a franchise please send them our way.

6 Likes

Re: From Gazzuzz To Radautoworks And Back Again…my Story. by radautoworks: 6:31pm On Mar 13, 2021
Crocif:

I believe it would help for them to tell the customer they cannot work on it rather than make promises. I have seen experts who will tell you vehicles they cannot touch and I respect that. I do not think any less of them for doing that.

sir, we can't tell you that because that would be untrue. There are a couple of cars we have rejected before so I won't say it's unheard of. You have a warranty. Please use it. Please bring it back to complete whatever is still the problem.

3 Likes

Re: From Gazzuzz To Radautoworks And Back Again…my Story. by Nobody: 6:48pm On Mar 13, 2021
Crocif:

Your post is reasonable but I do not agree with some of the things you said.

It does not take a professional to know that the "low oil level light" still pings or that the steering is stiff and still had the noise etc. The least they could have done was to come out to explain why that is but no one thought it necessary to do that.

Also, note that the due date for collecting the vehicle was shifted 3 times and there was ample time to find out what the problem was.

I do not need to be an engineer to understand simple courtesy. Especially one that is being paid for.

PS: I would be surprised if procedures and processes do not apply in technical fields like engineering (as you make it sound) because the backbone of engineering (Mathematics) is filled with procedures, processes, and rules. I know because I studied this for God knows how long.

You see, that's the point. Sometimes you follow the process and procedure and you still don't get the desired result. That is why new vehicles despite the amount of research that goes into their production still end up being recalled.

I understand you are aggrieved but you should give them a chance to right the wrong. It's the right thing to do.

20 Likes

Re: From Gazzuzz To Radautoworks And Back Again…my Story. by nurey(m): 6:54pm On Mar 13, 2021
Crocif:

Bro you have really changed oooo, I know you didn't know you and I were school mates grin stubborn boy, I am certain your car can be fixed just take it back other things would fall in place

1 Like

Re: From Gazzuzz To Radautoworks And Back Again…my Story. by AgentGoat: 6:57pm On Mar 13, 2021
No vex carry the car go back please

2 Likes

Re: From Gazzuzz To Radautoworks And Back Again…my Story. by Crocif: 7:18pm On Mar 13, 2021
radautoworks:

sir, we can't tell you that because that would be untrue. There are a couple of cars we have rejected before so I won't say it's unheard of. You have a warranty. Please use it. Please bring it back to complete whatever is still the problem.

Noted.
Re: From Gazzuzz To Radautoworks And Back Again…my Story. by Crocif: 7:20pm On Mar 13, 2021
rationalmind:

You see, that's the point. Sometimes you follow the process and procedure and you still don't get the desired result. That is why new vehicles despite the amount of research that goes into their production still end up being recalled.

I understand you are aggrieved but you should give them a chance to right the wrong. It's the right thing to do.

Noted.
Re: From Gazzuzz To Radautoworks And Back Again…my Story. by Crocif: 7:21pm On Mar 13, 2021
nurey:

Bro you have really changed oooo, I know you didn't know you and I were school mates grin stubborn boy, I am certain your car can be fixed just take it back other things would fall in place

I guess I am growing up. Lol.
Re: From Gazzuzz To Radautoworks And Back Again…my Story. by radautoworks: 7:22pm On Mar 13, 2021
Crocif:

Noted.
so when would you like to bring it in so you don't have to deal with additional wait time?
Re: From Gazzuzz To Radautoworks And Back Again…my Story. by Crocif: 7:32pm On Mar 13, 2021
radautoworks:

Just had a conversation with my wife and we agreed to bring it back on March 27 (a Saturday). It's the earliest time we will be available by our schedule. I hope this works?
Re: From Gazzuzz To Radautoworks And Back Again…my Story. by shortgun(m): 7:38pm On Mar 13, 2021
OP I feel your pain, I know what you are going through right now.
I must say that I am disappointed with the services you got and the explaination given by Radauto and some few people on this thread.

A motor vehicle today is one of the easiest machinery to troubleshoot and fix, this is why people without any form of education can do it by the road side without any complex tools.
I see a post where someone was trying to justify the poor service you got as the norm in engineering.

This is not true and I don't agree..if engineering is based on trial by error then airplanes will be falling from the sky every minute,cars will be falling apart every second and ships will be sinking every day.

I expect everyone involved in your bad experience to accept their flaws, apologize to you and make improvements for the future.

Also, I want you to have it at the back of your mind that expensive bills most times doesn't translate to a better service.
Like someone said before, the day you decide to buy a car is the day you become a mechanic, know things about your vehicle, Research about your dream vehicle..... even before you buy it, learn from other people's experiences.....e.t.c

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: From Gazzuzz To Radautoworks And Back Again…my Story. by Nobody: 7:42pm On Mar 13, 2021

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

My Experience With Thermostat Removal / How To Check If Your Number Plate Is Fake / World's First Dent-Proof Car Wows Crowds At Tokyo Motor Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.