Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,083 members, 7,849,396 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:25 PM

Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin (7593 Views)

Breaking News: Peter Obi Coordinator Alagoa Morris Join PDP / Ndoki, Bonny, Opobo / Kano: 'they Tried To Whisk Away Results To Govt House, We Did This" - (pix, Vide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Igboid: 12:15am On Mar 27, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Universial developers in asia prisons.You passed through it,but you have not visited our land properly,agbor is not oylur only clan.Pay a visit to our land properly.

Lol!
I have no interest in bushland. I would leave it for other Igbos to explore.

1 Like

Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Sufferingboy(f): 12:18am On Mar 27, 2021
Igboid:

Lol!
Ignorance is a diseases,pay proper visit to our land.
Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Igboid: 12:24am On Mar 27, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Ignorance is a diseases,pay proper visit to our land.

Nnaa there is nothing in Ikaland.

4 Likes

Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Taven09090: 12:26am On Mar 27, 2021
This Ika guy is getting boring, refuses to see reason, ignored us when we say Ika are irrelevant, he should stop this, at this point your a troll. Always repeating yourself constantly just leave. I'm losing brain cells reading your trash.
Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Sufferingboy(f): 12:59am On Mar 27, 2021
Igboid:

Lol!
Abeg make una explore all our clans even down to ekpon and igbaken in edo,and compare it to this useless and poor Nsukka town.
Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Sufferingboy(f): 1:01am On Mar 27, 2021
Taven09090:
This Ika guy is getting boring, refuses to see reason, ignored us when we say Ika are irrelevant, he should stop this, at this point your a troll. Always repeating yourself constantly just leave. I'm losing brain cells reading your trash.
Nor be only brain cell.I am surprise you even have a brain.
Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Taven09090: 1:06am On Mar 27, 2021
Can I ask you a question, your nothing adding anything to this conversation, you have made your point, we have made ours, you just want attention.
I hate attention seekers.
Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Ekealterego: 2:34am On Mar 27, 2021
Igboid:

If you know how hard some of us had to work to keep the Ijaw confusionists in that Ndoki Facebook page contained, and then flushed them out from the group, alongside all their naive Ndoki collaborators like the administrator of the "Ndoki Nmanmanu page" who we disgraced and exposed, you wouldn't be saying all these things you are saying.

A lot of work had to be put in to reeducate Ndoki commoners in that page before sanity returned in that page.
2yrs ago, you couldn't come to that page and say that Ndoki is Igbo without getting attacked. Now you cannot go there and say that Ndoki is Ijaw without getting devoured by Ndoki people there who WE had sensitized to start taking their Igbo identity more serious.

Opobo people are lost and Ijaws are trying to use them to Ijawnize Ndoki which failed.
Well, I believe those yokes can be broken with real truths from written history and not made up history... I have so many books with even letters from kings in Bonny claiming their people to be Igbo. I have had a rough estimate, or will I say census of Bonny people showing that at least 90% are Igbo...
The next problem is that the greater Igbo political movements are not proactive.. They were very short-sighted and selfish; if not, they would have spent more time reclaiming lost territories and people with intellectual history and inclusion. In the long run, these numbers and influence will work for you,
The Ijaws understand that their combined population may not be more than 2 million, and they do not have good solid land, and they have taken it upon themselves to Ijawnise some people before people realise what is happening. They also need dry land with the realities of climate change and present environmental pollution,
I know a couple of people from Buseni in Bayelsa. Thee people go by the names like Igbobie, Ogbonna, Okorie, Ibekwe, Igbokwe... You can see in their looks; that Igbotic look but decade after decade, they are slipping down because their numbers are so small, and they are isolated from another Igbo influence from the hinterland,
Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Ekealterego: 3:07am On Mar 27, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Abeg make una explore all our clans even down to ekpon and igbaken in edo,and compare it to this useless and poor Nsukka town.
Bros, do you know why there are not many topics on whether Ika is Igbo or not? It is because you guys are very dispensable. The ones you find debating this are those who either do not know that Igbo speaking people in Delta have three main groups of people of which Ika is even the smallest. However, these days, they understand better. Others are just curious to learn about "these people who speak a mutilated Igbo dialect"... In fact, the last time an Ika topic was posted on a large Igbo group on Facebook, most people kicked against it...It took the intervention of many Ika people within the group and other leaders to calm things down because even within the Ikas there are many pro-Igbo people. A different post had to be made to clear the air.

If you didn't speak a dialect of the Igbo language, trust me no one would care. I would encourage you people, to make Bini language the language of communication in order to end the controversies and Igbo language plagiarism. Asides from that, Ika not in any way strategic to the greater Igbo nation. Do not lose sleep brother.

God bless your people!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Igboid: 5:16am On Mar 27, 2021
Ekealterego:

Well, I believe those yokes can be broken with real truths from written history and not made up history... I have so many books with even letters from kings in Bonny claiming their people to be Igbo. I have had a rough estimate, or will I say census of Bonny people showing that at least 90% are Igbo...
The next problem is that the greater Igbo political movements are not proactive.. They were very short-sighted and selfish; if not, they would have spent more time reclaiming lost territories and people with intellectual history and inclusion. In the long run, these numbers and influence will work for you,
The Ijaws understand that their combined population may not be more than 2 million, and they do not have good solid land, and they have taken it upon themselves to Ijawnise some people before people realise what is happening. They also need dry land with the realities of climate change and present environmental pollution,
I know a couple of people from Buseni in Bayelsa. Thee people go by the names like Igbobie, Ogbonna, Okorie, Ibekwe, Igbokwe... You can see in their looks; that Igbotic look but decade after decade, they are slipping down because their numbers are so small, and they are isolated from another Igbo influence from the hinterland,

Yes, I know Biseni. They are historically Ogba people and by extension Ndokwa people. But are getting Ijawnized day by day.

The Igbo political class this era is the most useless I have ever seen. None of them has gotten their heads beyond looting public fumds and trying to cover their tracks from EFCC to see the threat Igbo territorial integrity is being subjected under by aggressive expansionist neighbours in Edo, Ijaw, Igala, etc.

You would think this should be the duty of Ohanaeze Ndiigbo. But I have never seen a more disillusioned organization than Ohaneze Ndiigbo. All they are interested in is to secure money from politicians so as to start giving stupid endorsements like they can influence the actions of even an Igbo toddler.

We as individuals can only do as little as we can. I belong to a Biseni social media group and the signs there are not encouraging at all. It is heart breaking.

Ikegwuru.

1 Like

Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by ariesbull: 6:33am On Mar 27, 2021
Ekealterego:

Bros, do you know why there are not many topics on whether Ika is Igbo or not? It is because you guys are very dispensable. The ones you find debating this are those who either do not know that Igbo speaking people in Delta have three main groups of people of which Ika is even the smallest. However, these days, they understand better. Others are just curious to learn about "these people who speak a mutilated Igbo dialect"... In fact, the last time an Ika topic was posted on a large Igbo group on Facebook, most people kicked against it...It took the intervention of many Ika people within the group and other leaders to calm things down because even within the Ikas there are many pro-Igbo people. A different post had to be made to clear the air.

If you didn't speak a dialect of the Igbo language, trust me no one would care. I would encourage you people, to make Bini language the language of communication in other to end the controversies and Igbo language plagiarism. Asides from that, Ika not in any way strategic to the greater Igbo nation. Do not lose sleep brother.

God bless your people!!!!

They alwsys think they are important.....they are useless to igbo

1 Like

Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by ariesbull: 6:35am On Mar 27, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Una main town BojiBoji agbor is backwards....is it not this one we pass daily.....other places are 18th century....Nsuka even better pass agbor seff....Nsuka that is a third tier down

1 Like

Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by ariesbull: 6:42am On Mar 27, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Yet,IPOB forced us into their online map.

That still doesn't mean you guys are important ....in schem9 of things you aren't
Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by cheruv: 8:39am On Mar 27, 2021
Igboid:

Ndokwa I think produces more of gas than oil. That they produce oil is not news.
Their elders are corrupt? They are not more corrupt than Ika elders.
I doubt the Osakwe guy has stolen more than Okowa has stolen from Delta North as a senator and from Delta state as a governor.

Aguleri vs Umuleri is intra tribal fight. Ndokwa vs Isoko is inter tribal fight. They are not the same.

You have tried too hard to attach yourself to Ndokwa, but Ndokwa historically have more bond with Enu-ani than they have with Ika.
They have places like Onicha-Ukwuani, even Asaba something (can't remember it now), etc in Ndokwa, and the people inter marry too.

However, my understanding is that Ndokwa people have this "our Oyel" mentality and consider Ika and Enuani as potential parasites to them should Anioma state be created. Many of them think Anioma state is going to be built on their oil while Enu-ani and Ika rule over them and are thus against the idea of Anioma state.

I don't know if their political elites hold the same view as the above. But their commoners hold the above view.
Asaba asa
Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 8:48am On Mar 27, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Calm down you nor be oshimili man,I dey wait for oshimili man.By the way oshimili people know say table don turn since okowa enter there.Okowa may be quite but ika people know what oshimili and aniocha did in the past by hiding under ANIOMA.In delta north we ika controls it,infact after ibori,okowa is next powerful politician in delta politics .
Thing only thing oshimili take beat us is airport in asaba.
Agbor is enjoying infastructural boost by okowa,by the time he finish his tenure.He will try to contest as president if pdp zone to south,but if he loss,he will go back to senate representing Delta north.
Iweala is from ogwa-chukwu but go to agbor and see ogwa-chukwu people trying to be ika by force,but ika man will go to ogwa-chukwu and tell them his ika origin.

Mister man after going through your posts I wish to say that you're mad man.You're almajiri of ika land the way we have almajiri in north.
You claim that you're from owa cheesy the same owa whose obi consider himself as Igbo man grin the same with state governor that come from owa.I work with governor Okowa for more than a year in Delta state government I know him more than almajiri like you and is a proud Igbo man likewise his late father.

The CBN governor you keep mentioning upndan identify as Igbo grin I know him and his family more than almajiri like you.One of the CBN governor's daughter my very close friend here in abuja, she work at Nirsal PLC here in abuja and she's proud Igbo girl.

95% of ika people that work at CBN headquarter abuja use Igbo as ethnic identity including some top directors from ika that worked there.

You're comparing asaba with ika cheesy chaii,ika land should be compared with isoko land Mr almajiri not to talk about ogwashi uku.

Ogwashi uku landmass is bigger than agbor,owa,umunede ,Akpama and Ekwuoma put together.

You listed what you have in agbor cheesy without knowing that ogwashi uku have those things even before Okowa become a governor.
Ogwashi uku alone have more than 5 government secondary schools, more than 9 government primary schools, a state polytechnic, One of the best government general hospital in delta ,Union bank,zenith bank,first bank,access bank and uba all have branch in ogwashi uku. Ogwashi uku have more than 12 hotel cheesy,one of the best estate in Delta state enuani estate is located at ogwashi uku by asaba-agbor express road.Nnpc fuel station is here in ogwashi uku.80% of our roads are in good shape even before Okowa become a governor cheesy

Delta state industrial park is located at ogwashi uku, we have stadium in ogwashi uku.
You can find tall and standard building in ogwashi uku than the whole of ika land cheesy

In less than ten years time ogwashi uku and Asaba will merge together as state capital territory, our able wonder working governor is making it a reality by dualization of Asaba, Igbuzo -ogwashi uku road.

Almost all the top people influential people from ika land identify as Igbo not poor low cost almajiri man like you.you made mention of Obi Ikenchukwu Dein of agbor being the youngest king in Delta north cheesy this alone show that you're not even from ika cheesy Obi Chukwuka, Akaeze 1 Of Ubulu-Uku, is the youngest king in Delta north, Delta state and Nigeria.

Educated people from ika land identify as Igbo not almajiri people like you that have no say in ika land.

10 Likes

Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Ensfield(m): 10:04am On Mar 27, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

Mister man after going through your posts I wish to say that you're mad man.You're almajiri of ika land the way we have almajiri in north.
You claim that you're from owa cheesy the same owa whose obi consider himself as Igbo man grin the same with state governor that come from owa.I work with governor Okowa for more than a year in Delta state government I know him more than almajiri like you and is a proud Igbo man likewise his late father.

The CBN governor you keep mentioning upndan identify as Igbo grin I know him and his family more than almajiri like you.One of the CBN governor's daughter my very close friend here in abuja, she work at Nirsal PLC here in abuja and she's proud Igbo girl.

95% of ika people that work at CBN headquarter abuja use Igbo as ethnic identity including some top directors from ika that worked there.

You're comparing asaba with ika cheesy chaii,ika land should be compared with isoko land Mr almajiri not to talk about ogwashi uku.

Ogwashi uku landmass is bigger than agbor,owa,umunede ,Akpama and Ekwuoma put together.

You listed what you have in agbor cheesy without knowing that ogwashi uku have those things even before Okowa become a governor.
Ogwashi uku alone have more than 5 government secondary schools, more than 9 government primary schools, a state polytechnic, One of the best government general hospital in delta ,Union bank,zenith bank,first bank,access bank and uba all have branch in ogwashi uku. Ogwashi uku have more than 12 hotel cheesy,one of the best estate in Delta state enuani estate is located at ogwashi uku by asaba-agbor express road.Nnpc fuel station is here in ogwashi uku.80% of our roads are in good shape even before Okowa become a governor cheesy

Delta state industrial park is located at ogwashi uku, we have stadium in ogwashi uku.
You can find tall and standard building in ogwashi uku than the whole of ika land cheesy

In less than ten years time ogwashi uku and Asaba will merge together as state capital territory, our able wonder working governor is making it a reality by dualization of Asaba, Igbuzo -ogwashi uku road.

Almost all the top people influential people from ika land identify as Igbo not poor low cost almajiri man like you.you made mention of Obi Ikenchukwu Dein of agbor being the youngest king in Delta north cheesy this alone show that you're not even from ika cheesy Obi Chukwuka, Akaeze 1 Of Ubulu-Uku, is the youngest king in Delta north, Delta state and Nigeria.

Educated people from ika land identify as Igbo not almajiri people like you that have no say in ika land.

Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Ekealterego: 10:10am On Mar 27, 2021
Igboid:

Yes, I know Biseni. They are historically Ogba people and by extension Ndokwa people. But are getting Ijawnized day by day.

The Igbo political class this era is the most useless I have ever seen. None of them has gotten their heads beyond looting public fumds and trying to cover their tracks from EFCC to see the threat Igbo territorial integrity is being subjected under by aggressive expansionist neighbours in Edo, Ijaw, Igala, etc.

You would think this should be the duty of Ohanaeze Ndiigbo. But I have never seen a more disillusioned organization than Ohaneze Ndiigbo. All they are interested in is to secure money from politicians so as to start giving stupid endorsements like they can influence the actions of even an Igbo toddler.

We as individuals can only do as little as we can. I belong to a Biseni social media group and the signs there are not encouraging at all. It is heart breaking.

Ikegwuru.

It is because no great Igbo leader have showed a model of how kins and the numbers can be harnessed to play a great role in national politics. If there was an example... Even with the number of the senatorial seats "Igbo speaking people areas hold outside of the SE can greatly influence the whole area and the people.
Either ways, I can see many individual with a passion for their people in the cyberspace, pushing off these invaders.. I believe most people woke up to this realities after MNK's influence increased, that is why I am surprised that you do not give him credits at all.
However, no need to loose sleep over those small groups. The reality is that some have even lost their language.

The work to be done is to market the Igbo brand more, make it hip and cool... We have held down industries like Nollywood for decades but instead of using it to promote the positive sides of our culture, most of these producers have rather promoted ritual films which is not even common amongst Igbos to be honest. The others have promoted fictional films of imaginary kingdoms with imaginary cultures using Igbo actresses.

I like the works going on on social media right now. We should continue with it fiercely and caution those who promote strife within Igbo sub-groups... Let the promotion continue, it is actually working.
Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by RobbStark(m): 10:54am On Mar 27, 2021
Igboid:
There have been frantic effort by Ijaw people as represented by INC and IYC to Ijawnize Ndoki people.
I believe this is led by Ijaw intelligentsia and started by Alagoa. The grand prize is the soul of Bonny and Opobo.
They have been sending representatives to Ndokiland, meeting up with some Hungry autonomous community Ezes in Ndoki land and hungry youths in Ndoki. Trying to use money to at least instigate identity crisis in those parts of Ndokiland.

Just so you know, Bonny n Opobo aren't Igbos but Ijaws.

They don't bear Ibo names and they don't do Ibo traditions so I don't know why any discuss that involve Ibo and Ijaws they will make reference to Bonny n Opobo like they are ibos

1 Like

Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Igboid: 11:00am On Mar 27, 2021
RobbStark:

They don't bear Ibo names and they don't do Ibo traditions so I don't know why any discuss that involve Ibo and Ijaws they will make reference to Bonny n Opobo like they are ibos

Well, they speak Igbo language as native language in places like Queenstown and Opobo.
And they celebrate Nwotam festival of the Ndoki Igbos.
King Jaja was also an Igbo man.

4 Likes

Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Easternmind(m): 12:10pm On Mar 27, 2021
RobbStark:

The oldest histories of Bonny has Igbo settlers as the first settlers there.The so called Opobo was founded by who? Who is Jaja of Opobo? Can't you just Google jaja of Opobo and be shocked.
You know zero history.

1 Like

Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Sufferingboy(f): 2:44pm On Mar 27, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

Trash,I am from idumu-uzugbo quarters.Obi of owa and his families,not the entire owa people.Okowa is a politician and a presidential hopeful looking for vote,he can claim igbo for their voting population.
Obi of agbor will have claim his benin origin than igbo,Dein of agbor knows is an extension of oba of benin.
I never said youngest king,but the youngest prrson to be crowned as a king at just age 2.
You don't even know my family,I will never reveal my full identity here.But you are just deceiving yourself.
Ika people are not against biafra,but we must maintain our distinctiveness.
There is a stadium in agbor,owa(owa-oyibu)
There is a water park at agbor.
Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 3:22pm On Mar 27, 2021
[[s]quote author=Sufferingboy post=100257062]
Trash,I am from idumu-uzugbo quarters.Obi of owa and his families,not the entire owa people.Okowa is a politician and a presidential hopeful looking for vote,he can claim igbo for their voting population.
Obi of agbor will have claim his benin origin than igbo,Dein of agbor knows is an extension of oba of benin.
I never said youngest king,but the youngest prrson to be crowned as a king at just age 2.
You don't even know my family,I will never reveal my full identity here.But you are just deceiving yourself.
There is a water park at agbor.[/quote][/s]

Seriously you're truly a sufferingboy grin so an Igbo king is ruling your family and still give orders?
Suffering boy like I said I work for governor Okowa for more than a year before I move to abuja.You're just an almajiri in ika land nobody know you.You're asking me if I know your family cheesy if I mention my family here you will run away.
A student like you should be networking with people not coming online here to talk trash.Well let me not use because of almajiri like you and talk down on ika people.

1 Like

Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by bukhety(f): 4:02pm On Mar 27, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:
There is a water park at agbor.[/s]

Seriously you're truly a sufferingboy grin so an Igbo king is ruling your family and still give orders?
Suffering boy like I said I work for governor Okowa for more than a year before I move to abuja.You're just an almajiri in ika land nobody know you.You're asking me if I know your family cheesy if I mention my family here you will run away.
A student like you should be networking with people not coming online here to talk trash.Well let me not use because of almajiri like you and talk down on ika people.

Babe, we know you wella! wink Be calming down!
Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by RobbStark(m): 5:58pm On Mar 27, 2021
Easternmind:

The oldest histories of Bonny has Igbo settlers as the first settlers there.The so called Opobo was founded by who? Who is Jaja of Opobo? Can't you just Google jaja of Opobo and be shocked.
You know zero history.

Go learn your history properly.
There were no such thing like Igbo settlers but Ibo slaves who were brought in to do their masters bidding. don't forget their masters in Bonny weren't Ibos but Ijaws.

Jaja didn't give birth to everyone in Opobo. 14 houses in Bonny joined him in moving out to form Opobo and you wanna tell me those 14 houses were Ibos.

You need to learn.
stop this craze of trying to or thinking some part of Ijaws are Ibos, they are not
Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by RobbStark(m): 6:05pm On Mar 27, 2021
Easternmind:

You know zero history.

We know that Ibos are generally not good in swimming, they are scared of water.
So tell me how they got to bonny and settled like you said to become settlers.

Rubbish.
Even till now, tell an average Ibo man is scared of getting on a boat. And you tell me they are early settlers. You land
Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Ekealterego: 6:54pm On Mar 27, 2021
RobbStark:

We know that Ibos are generally not good in swimming, they are scared of water.
So tell me how they got to bonny and settled like you said to become settlers.

Rubbish.
Even till now, tell an average Ibo man is scared of getting on a boat. And you tell me they are early settlers. You land
Don't worry, I am coming to upload simple but clear historical documents and accounts made in the 1800s!! Then you be the one to judge.

Nigeria is full of half-baked graduates who cannot even do simple research.
There are countless documents and books in the British library. They even went as far as doing head counts with ethnological analysis of people in Bonny as far back as 1800s, yet 200 years later, people who have internet on their phones cannot even conduct simple research for truths... Shame!!
Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Sufferingboy(f): 6:57pm On Mar 27, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:
There is a water park at agbor.[/s]

Anyway since una nor wan gree see the reality on ground,na una know.
Ika agenda is more important than those of our obi's.
I know the mindset of majority Ika people.Working with okowa nor mean say you really understand anything about us,okowa is just an individual so when kasala burst don't shout betrayal.Since emotion don block that your ogwashi head.
I can never reveal my full identity here.Why should I run away? Your family dey feed me? Relax,nairaland don make many people to powerful.
There is a reason why we ika people take our ika identity serious than that man made political acronym,"ANIOMA".
Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Sufferingboy(f): 7:01pm On Mar 27, 2021
bukhety:

Babe, we know you wella! wink Be calming down!
Let her be deceiving you guys about a tribe,she knows little or nothing about.
Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Sufferingboy(f): 7:05pm On Mar 27, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

You don't even know me,to call me a nobody so calm down.Yes I am a student but that does not make me a nobody.
Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Nobody: 7:17pm On Mar 27, 2021
Sufferingboy:

You don't even know me,to call me a nobody so calm down.Yes I am a student but that does not make me a nobody.

student and sufferingboy.

We have heard, carry your Ika issue and go and discuss with your people.

We have no interest in that. Stop distracting us.
Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Ekealterego: 7:21pm On Mar 27, 2021
RobbStark:

Go learn your history properly.
There were no such thing like Igbo settlers but Ibo slaves who were brought in to do their masters bidding. don't forget their masters in Bonny weren't Ibos but Ijaws.

Jaja didn't give birth to everyone in Opobo. 14 houses in Bonny joined him in moving out to form Opobo and you wanna tell me those 14 houses were Ibos.

You need to learn.
stop this craze of trying to or thinking some part of Ijaws are Ibos, they are not
Ijaws were slaves as well in Bonny, in fact, they were considered inferior and uncivilised. They were known as Oru and Udso, or ejo.. The sons from Brass and Nembe were slightly more respected.. These are recorded history from numerous scholarly works of that time.
cc: Igboid.

Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Sufferingboy(f): 7:25pm On Mar 27, 2021
Juliusmalema:

student and sufferingboy.

We have heard, carry your Ika issue and go and discuss with your people.

We have no interest in that. Stop distracting us.
Oga painter calm down,I hope you have received your 30k monthly stipends from your BMC coordinator?
Today you are now an Igbo man? Later you will be a fulani.
Go back and check,Igbos mentioned Ikas first that is why I responded.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (20) (Reply)

New Chief Of Army Staff / Buhari Led North In Panic Mode / Nigeria’s Public Debt Rises By ₦2.5 To ₦38 Trillion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.