Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,150 members, 7,849,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:44 AM

Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin (7606 Views)

Breaking News: Peter Obi Coordinator Alagoa Morris Join PDP / Ndoki, Bonny, Opobo / Kano: 'they Tried To Whisk Away Results To Govt House, We Did This" - (pix, Vide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by bukhety(f): 7:41pm On Mar 27, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Let her be deceiving you guys about a tribe,she knows little or nothing about.
She is from an influencial family in Delta State, she is well known!
Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Nobody: 7:41pm On Mar 27, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Oga painter calm down,I hope you have received your 30k monthly stipends from your BMC coordinator?
Today you are now an Igbo man? Later you will be a fulani.
Go back and check,Igbos mentioned Ikas first that is why I responded.

Lol

So you are even among the clique of osy marshal...Lolzzzz... Nairaland is full of lazy intellectuals.

Meanwhile we have heard you, stop distracting us..pls.

Take your Ika agenda , it is welcome....rather than distracting us here.
Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Sufferingboy(f): 7:47pm On Mar 27, 2021
bukhety:

And so what? She is not an ika,and she is here saying nonsense.Igbo's don't learn from past events,they do things base on emotion.
Okowa is just a politician,he need igbo vote to become president.
Visit Ikaland and see reality on ground,forget what okowa is saying.
Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Sufferingboy(f): 7:49pm On Mar 27, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Lol

So you are even among the clique of osy marshal...Lolzzzz... Nairaland is full of lazy intellectuals.

Meanwhile we have heard you, stop distracting us..pls.

Take your Ika agenda , it is welcome....rather than distracting us here.
BMC zombie
Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Nobody: 7:51pm On Mar 27, 2021
Sufferingboy:
BMC zombie
Rule 2 violated.
Brb
Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Nobody: 7:53pm On Mar 27, 2021
bukhety:
Stop engaging that Sufferingboy .
He should carry and eat his Ika..
Who cares.

1 Like

Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Sufferingboy(f): 7:56pm On Mar 27, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Rule 2 violated.

Brb
Stop crying,we know you very well.Even the Igbos you pretend to be always deny you.

1 Like

Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Nobody: 8:00pm On Mar 27, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Stop crying,we know you very well.Even the Igbos you pretend to be always deny you.

Lol

Alright.

All I am saying is this, carry your Ika and stop signs discussing others issues.

We have heard about your Ika agenda and plans... good, go and enjoy it.
Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Ekealterego: 8:01pm On Mar 27, 2021
Sufferingboy:

I guess this is one of the few things are can agree on here. That is your statement about Juliusmalema and his numerous moniker on his 30k stipends.
Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Nobody: 8:03pm On Mar 27, 2021
Ekealterego:

I guess this is one of the few things are can agree on here. That is your statement about Juliusmalema and his numerous moniker on his 30k stipends.

Lolzz
Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by momonny: 8:09pm On Mar 27, 2021
The oguta people are of the Benin stock no matter how you want to twist the narrative they originally from Benin.
Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Sufferingboy(f): 8:16pm On Mar 27, 2021
Ekealterego:

Bros,that guy just sell his consciences for 30k monthly pay.
Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Ekealterego: 9:03pm On Mar 27, 2021
momonny:
The oguta people are of the Benin stock no matter how you want to twist the narrative they originally from Benin.
Even Jesus is from this 3 by 1 LGA Bini land ... So, I read... Wahala dey.

1 Like

Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by unshakablejihad: 10:40pm On Mar 27, 2021
Ekealterego:

Ijaws were slaves as well in Bonny, in fact, they were considered inferior and uncivilised. They were known as Oru and Udso, or ejo.. The sons from Brass and Nembe were slightly more respected.. These are recorded history from numerous scholarly works of that time.
cc: Igboid.

i love this,u jst gave that guy a fatal blow!

this what i'm expecting u guys to be doing rather than ass licking this minorities.

continue ur evangelism we will get there at the right time,i'm loving this Igbo generation no room for complacency.

1 Like

Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Igboid: 10:56pm On Mar 27, 2021
unshakablejihad:

this what i'm expecting u guys to be doing rather than ass licking this minorities.

continue ur evangelism we will get there at the right time,i'm loving this Igbo generation no room for complacency.

That's the Igbo we all know and proud of, before IPOB came with their nauseating and annoying minority ass licking proclivities, which gave the minorities an over bloated sense of relevance.

2 Likes

Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Ekealterego: 10:58pm On Mar 27, 2021
unshakablejihad:

It is just that one just do not want to appear rude. Several accouts comparing the Ijaws and Igbos often refer to the Igbos as more "superior". It is just sometimes one tries to appear politically correct and not go down to insult. You can also check out this account in 1840. The same account that the Igbos were considered way more civilised.
Read the upload from this account in 1840 which was properly documented.

In the second document, it shows that they come to Arochukwu to pay homage.

2 Likes

Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Igboid: 11:10pm On Mar 27, 2021
Ekealterego:

It is just that one just do not want to appear rude. Several accouts comparing the Ijaws and Igbos often refer to the Igbos as more "superior". It is just sometimes one tries to appear politically correct and not go down to insult. You can also check out this account in 1840. The same account that the Igbos were considered way more civilised.

There is no point trying to be politically correct with minorities. Their Igbophobia is incurable as it stands. You just slam them hard with raw facts and unleash full strength of Igbo pride on them. If they burn, they burn. There is no point tolerating them anymore, no point dimming our light to protect them from getting burnt off by envy.
Years of Igbos trying to be politically correct with them and playing it cool has yielded nothing but more Igbophobia and antagonism from them. Those days should be confined to the past now.

We will hold our lights high, give it fuel to burn brightest and eviscerate all who are intimidated by its magnificence.

2 Likes

Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by unshakablejihad: 11:32pm On Mar 27, 2021
Igboid:

That's the Igbo we all know and proud of, before IPOB came with their nauseating and annoying minority ass licking proclivities, which gave the minorities an over bloated sense of relevance.

nwannem it was too much and disgusting sight to behold,i culdn't stand watching my brothers begging these minorities to be part of biafra,the insults they were hurling on us made my heart bleed out,the worst part of it all while these minorities were bashing us ipob couldn't reciprocate in kind,they were rather preaching love or calling them afonja,they are so blind even till date they can't see the clear picture of these minorities.the Igbophobia is so strong in them that anything Igbo gives them paranoia and resurrect the hate in them. i have been to their pages.i couldn't blieve my eyes.igboid see ehn igbos have no allies..we need to keep tackling these guys on all social media platforms and as well offline.we must start acting now.

1 Like

Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by unshakablejihad: 11:39pm On Mar 27, 2021
Ekealterego:

nice article,we must always argue with facts and slam! their head on the wall with truth.

we have always being superior and we shall always be.

thanks for this.

1 Like

Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Igboid: 11:42pm On Mar 27, 2021
unshakablejihad:

nwannem it was too much and disgusting sight to behold,i culdn't stand watching my brothers begging these minorities to be part of biafra,the insults they were hurling on us made my heart bleed out,the worst part of it all while these minorities were bashing us ipob couldn't reciprocate in kind,they were rather preaching love or calling them afonja,they are so blind even till date they can't see the clear picture of these minorities.the Igbophobia is so strong in them that anything Igbo gives them paranoia and resurrect the hate in them. i have been to their pages.i couldn't blieve my eyes.igboid see ehn igbos have no allies..we need to keep tackling these guys on all social media platforms and as well offline.we must start acting now.

Yes! We have no allies, at least not in those minorities.
And I'm happy more and more Igbos are beginning to see those guys for who they truly are.
Our work is to keep preaching to our people who are still swimming in the darkness of non existing brotherhood with those Igbophobic minorities, until they see the light.

Some of us have been on this mission for years now and its satisfying seeing our toils online on different platforms starting to yield fruits.

IPOB did a lot of disservice to Ndiigbo with their stinking and sickening way of unity begging before those minorities. It would take us years to undone the damage IPOB did on that front, and I'm happy we are getting more and more Igbo nationalists getting involved in this battle of maintaining Igbo pride and dignity as well as protecting her territorial integrity from these aggressively expansionist minorities surrounding us.

Ndewo nwannem.

3 Likes

Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by unshakablejihad: 11:45pm On Mar 27, 2021
Igboid:

There is no point trying to be politically correct with minorities. Their Igbophobia is incurable as it stands. You just slam them hard with raw facts and unleash full strength of Igbo pride on them. If they burn, they burn. There is no point tolerating them anymore, no point dimming our light to protect them from getting burnt off by envy.
Years of Igbos trying to be politically correct with them and playing it cool has yielded nothing but more Igbophobia and antagonism from them. Those days should be confined to the past now.

We will hold our lights high, give it fuel to burn brightest and eviscerate all who are intimidated by it's magnificence.

we will always keep the fire burning!.

we will use hate to fight hate...

i dnt spare them,anywhere i get them spilling trash i fire them in double fold..i no dey waste time...

2 Likes

Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Igboid: 11:48pm On Mar 27, 2021
unshakablejihad:

we will always keep the fire burning!.

we will use hate to fight hate...

i dnt spare them,anywhere i get them spilling trash i fire them in double fold..i no dey waste time...

I like your spirit.
A proper Igbo spirit full of self assurance , pride and dignity.

Good one.

3 Likes

Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by unshakablejihad: 11:53pm On Mar 27, 2021
Igboid:

And I'm happy more and more Igbos are beginning to see those guys for who they truly are.
Our work is to keep preaching to our people who are still swimming in the darkness of non existing brotherhood with those Igbophobic minorities, until they see the light.

Some of us have been on this mission for years now and its satisfying seeing our toils online on different platforms starting to yield fruits.

IPOB did a lot of disservice to Ndiigbo with their stinking and sickening way of unity begging before those minorities. It would take us years to undone the damage IPOB did on that front, and I'm happy we are getting more and more Igbo nationalists getting involved in this battle of maintaining Igbo pride and dignity as well as protecting her territorial integrity from these aggressively expansionist minorities surrounding us.

Ndewo nwannem.

yagazie nwannem.

1 Like

Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Ekealterego: 1:21am On Mar 28, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:
[[s]quote author=Sufferingboy post=100257062]
Trash,I am from idumu-uzugbo quarters.Obi of owa and his families,not the entire owa people.Okowa is a politician and a presidential hopeful looking for vote,he can claim igbo for their voting population.
Obi of agbor will have claim his benin origin than igbo,Dein of agbor knows is an extension of oba of benin.
I never said youngest king,but the youngest prrson to be crowned as a king at just age 2.
You don't even know my family,I will never reveal my full identity here.But you are just deceiving yourself.
Ika people are not against biafra,but we must maintain our distinctiveness.
There is a stadium in agbor,owa(owa-oyibu)
There is a water park at agbor.[/s]

Seriously you're truly a sufferingboy grin so an Igbo king is ruling your family and still give orders?
Suffering boy like I said I work for governor Okowa for more than a year before I move to abuja.You're just an almajiri in ika land nobody know you.You're asking me if I know your family cheesy if I mention my family here you will run away.
A student like you should be networking with people not coming online here to talk trash.Well let me not use because of almajiri like you and talk down on ika people.
I belive people from Ndokwa West and East are still as sophisticated as their Eze Ossia Chukwuma and the people described in this encounter in 1841. This is a meeting between Europeans sent from the queen o England to Aboh on how they can work together in trade and religion. Eze Ossia Chukwuma was pridefully described and he accepted he was an Igbo man. I do not know what is going on with the people at Ukwani LGA thouh.. It is a long read but check out this excerpt. The meeting at Aboh.

2 Likes

Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Ekealterego: 1:25am On Mar 28, 2021
Igboid:

Ndewo nwannem.
Winning the battle will also mean the use of written down history and archived facts in the 1700s, 1800s and early 1900s... These facts are free of fabrication and revisionism. Trust me, from my research from at least 10 books, some of which I paid to access favour the Igbos a great deal in this fight... It does not favour any other fierce and jealous enemies one bit.

2 Likes

Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Sufferingboy(f): 1:03pm On Mar 28, 2021
Ekealterego:

I belive people from Ndokwa West and East are still as sophisticated as their Eze Ossia Chukwuma and the people described in this encounter in 1841. This is a meeting between Europeans sent from the queen o England to Aboh on how they can work together in trade and religion. Eze Ossia Chukwuma was pridefully described and he accepted he was an Igbo man. I do not know what is going on with the people at Ukwani LGA thouh.. It is a long read but check out this excerpt. The meeting at Aboh.
Okay,do you know that the Ndoni clan of ndokwa people are part of ndokwa and were carved into river state.Even some ndokwa people were carved into bayelsa.
Peter Odili is from Ndokwa clan.
By the way,I am Ika and I speak for Ika people only,forget what Ika politician may claim,they claim igbo to get their vote.But majority of ika people take our Ika identity serious.
Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Nobody: 2:16pm On Mar 28, 2021
grin grin lol.... flatin0s, very funny people.
Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Igboid: 2:28pm On Mar 28, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Okay,do you know that the Ndoni clan of ndokwa people are part of ndokwa and were carved into river state.Even some ndokwa people were carved into bayelsa.
By the way,I am Ika and I speak for Ika people only,forget what Ika politician may claim,they claim igbo to get their vote.But majority of ika people take our Ika identity serious.

No Igbo give a dead rat about what inconsequential Ika want to be identified as. You don't count.

As for Ndoni, yes they were carved out from Ndokwa area into Rivers state in 1975 by Mammar Nasir dubious boundary adjustment program.
But the Ndoni man of today no longer consider himself an Ndokwa person. They see themselves as independent ethnic group of their own, and why not? What is good for the goose is also good for the gander.
So Nope. Odili Peter is not an Ndokwa man. He is an Ndoni man, seeing as Ndoni is now an independent group of its own.
Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Sufferingboy(f): 2:36pm On Mar 28, 2021
Igboid:

No Igbo give a dead rat about what inconsequential Ika want to be identified as. You don't count.

As for Ndoni, yes they were carved out from Ndokwa area into Rivers state in 1975 by Mammar Nasir dubious boundary adjustment program.
But the Ndoni man of today no longer consider himself an Ndokwa person. They see themselves as independent ethnic group of their own, and why not? What is good for the goose is also good for the gander.
So Nope. Odili Peter is not an Ndokwa man. He is an Ndoni man, seeing as Ndoni is now an independent group of its own.
Your hatred go soon kill,abeg tell IPOB to remove us from your map.
Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Sufferingboy(f): 2:39pm On Mar 28, 2021
Okowa don dey claim igbos so that he go get their vote.
CBN governor is using Igbo slot because he is smart claim Igbos and used their slot.They are always emotional.
Okowa abeg claim igbo the more,we understand the politics,they allow emotion to take over their brain.
Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Igboid: 2:48pm On Mar 28, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Your hatred go soon kill,abeg tell IPOB to remove us from your map.

I have no hate for Ika. I just see you as irrelevant to greater Igbo cause. I don't see what you would be bringing to the table for us, seeing as how un strategic Ika location and size is, coupled with your Bini contamination.
Hating Ika will be a waste of hate.

Nope, I don't hate Ika. I just don't like you, and I don't wish sharing a country outside Nigeria with Ika if majority of them reason like you do.

On the other hand, I'm very much interested in Enu-ani. The human resources there is mind blowing and a new and growing Biafra can do with such quality human resources to map its way to greatness. Enu-ani (with exception of Issele-uku, who I'm still wondering what we are going to do with) are on the majority of same mindset as SE.

It is hoped that in Future Igbo country, Onitsha will fuse with Asaba and all the way to Ogwashi-uku as a single mega city whose fame will be known all over the planet.

You can go meet IPOB to settle your score with them. I'm an Igbo nationalist and have no tolerance for any idea or talk of multiethnic Biafra, so naturally my position is at variance with those of IPOB.
But the good thing is that many Igbos share and support my stance.

1 Like

Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Ekealterego: 2:51pm On Mar 28, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Although I have my records with solid facts, I was not talking about Ika in the comment you quoted. I was just having a conversation with Nwanyiogwashi. As I reiterated before, I do not think Ika is critical in the scheme of things when talking about the future of the Igbo nation. No hard feelings at all I just believe there is no great value Ika will add.
I wish your people success!

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (20) (Reply)

JUST-IN: Prof Soyinka Is Dead / “We Are Still In Operation!” NLNG Denies Closing Operations. / Letter From Lt.col. Ojukwu To Lt. Col.banjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.