Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin - Politics (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin (7430 Views)

Breaking News: Peter Obi Coordinator Alagoa Morris Join PDP / Ndoki, Bonny, Opobo / Kano: 'they Tried To Whisk Away Results To Govt House, We Did This" - (pix, Vide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Nobody: 6:38pm On Mar 30, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Keep quiet,now I know who you are.You are one of those benin people claiming our territory,If Oba like make he claim everything we will reclaim what is rightfully ours.Oba should show his true yoruba Identity and go back to Ikeokpagha treaty with the Ogiamien family.Oba Erediawa paid historians to twist history that Oramiyan father was banish from benin.
They did all that to hid the Ile-Ife origin.The ogiamien who are the descendant of Evian,are the real owners of ancient Igodomigodo.
Evian was rhe only surviving sibling of the last ogiso,ogiso owodo who was childless.
1) "Ikeokpagha treaty": the people of the region were illiterates, they didn't sign any such thing as treaty within themselves nor did they even know what a treaty was until Europeans came with treaties.
2) ogiamien family is a well known family of fraudsters who tried to usurp the throne of the Oba of Benin, in their ignorance they didn't know that the region had been recieving litterate visitors since the 1400's and the visitors wrote about the Oba of Benin. No ogiso in view.
3) ogiso is a made up fairytale only good for children.
4) oranmiyan is just an other fairytale, you guys know nothing about history.
5) please educate yourself instead of creating your alternate reality like many other nigerians.
Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Sufferingboy(f): 6:39pm On Mar 30, 2021
Truthshots:

You said many lies, but since I don't have time to waste going through all your lies, let me just give you one of them: you claimed the Oba of Benin was trying to force the Igbanke monarchs to add Enogie to their title whereas the Igbanke monarchs were already referred to as Enogie and upon death, their crown princes come to Oba's palace to be confirmed as Enogie and get burial blessings from the Oba of Benin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJpWMkzgfdk
Look after ogbemudia did that rubbish he did,benin started oppressing our ika people in edo state.You guys force Igbanke to do your bidding because they are minority,E go soon clear for una eye.Now Ika people now have people in government.Unlike before,we will liberate our brothers who are almost losing their Ika identity because of systematic plan of Oba to destroy them and make them forget their real Identity.
Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Nobody: 6:41pm On Mar 30, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Look after ogbemudia did that rubbish he did,benin started oppressing our ika people in edo state.You guys force Igbanke to do your bidding because they are minority,E go soon clear for una eye.Now Ika people now have people in government.Unlike before,we will liberate our brothers who are almost losing their Ika identity because of systematic plan of Oba to destroy them and make them forget their real Identity.
An other mentally ill idiot over here, why do I waste my time replying mad people.
Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Nobody: 6:43pm On Mar 30, 2021
Too many mentally ill people in Nigeria, nairaland feels a lot like a mental Asylum.

1 Like

Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Sufferingboy(f): 6:48pm On Mar 30, 2021
Truthshots:

1) "Ikeokpagha treaty": the people of the region were illiterates, they didn't sign any such thing as treaty within themselves nor did they even know what a treaty was until Europeans came with treaties.
2) ogiamien family is a well known family of fraudsters who tried to usurp the throne of the Oba of Benin, in their ignorance they didn't know that the region had been recieving litterate visitors since the 1400's and the visitors wrote about the Oba of Benin. No ogiso in view.
3) ogiso is a made up fairytale only good for children.
4) oranmiyan is just an other fairytale, you guys know nothing about history.
Stop lying,I l was born in benin and live there in many years(17years plus) before I relocated to Enugu state for my education.Some of family members are still there.
So I know too many secret in benin.I know the Ogiamien family personally and some of their members are my friend.
I know their palace at sokponba road,Even Evian palace in first east circular road by sapele road I know the place.
What happened to Ogiamien Osarobo? Where Erediawua go hide am put?
Okay why is Ewuare fighting the incubent Ogiamien Rich arisco? Why was tony tabaka and his boys sent to destroy some part of Ogiamiem palace fence?
We know too much of benin and Oba.It is just time before we will correct Ogbemudia mistake.
Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Sufferingboy(f): 6:50pm On Mar 30, 2021
Truthshots:

An other mentally ill idiot over here, why do I waste my time replying mad people.
My guy calm down,I am an idiot according to you but I am aware about what ika people are suffering in the hand of benins.
Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Nobody: 6:51pm On Mar 30, 2021
Sufferingboy:

I relocated to Enugu state for my education.
This explains all, that is where you were brainwashed
Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Nobody: 6:53pm On Mar 30, 2021
Sufferingboy:

My guy calm down,I am an idiot according to you but I am aware about what ika people are suffering in the hand of benins.
In democratic Nigeria of all places, you are according to yourself, the only Ika person trying to fight your "imaginary oppression". Who brainwashed you in Enugu ?
The governor of Edo-State is my uncle, he is an Anioma.
The previous one was Etsako.
You don't actually know what Benin means.
Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Sufferingboy(f): 6:53pm On Mar 30, 2021
Truthshots:

This explains all, that is where you were brainwashed
Keep quiet I am not Igbo by tribe,how long the benin man go hide all the evil wey dem do us?
Nothing like brainwash,don't drag Igbos into this.
Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Nobody: 6:55pm On Mar 30, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Keep quiet I am not Igbo by tribe,how long the benin man go hide all the evil wey dem do us?
Nothing like brainwash,don't drag Igbos into this.
I am ignoring you from now on, only a psychiatrist can cure you from your brainwashing.
Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Sufferingboy(f): 6:56pm On Mar 30, 2021
Truthshots:

In democratic Nigeria of all places, you are according to yourself, the only Ika person trying to fight your "imaginary oppression". Who brainwashed you on Enugu ?
Keep quiet,if you conduct a survey today,over 95% of our people in edo want to be added to delta state.They have been crying for so long.
Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Nobody: 6:57pm On Mar 30, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Keep quiet,if you conduct a survey today,over 95% of our people in edo want to be added to delta state.They have been crying for so long.

You are a brainwashed fool parading your filthy thoughts in nairaland.
Now get lost.
Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Sufferingboy(f): 6:59pm On Mar 30, 2021
Truthshots:

In democratic Nigeria of all places, you are according to yourself, the only Ika person trying to fight your "imaginary oppression". Who brainwashed you on Enugu ?
The governor of Edo-State is my uncle, he is an Anioma.
The previous one was Etsako.
You don't actually know what Benin means.
Yes,I heard Obaseki family came from Isselle-Ukwu(Aniocha tribe),but that is not even our discussion.ANIOMA is not a tribe,it is an acronyms.
Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Sufferingboy(f): 7:00pm On Mar 30, 2021
Truthshots:

You are a brainwashed fool parading your filthy thoughts in nairaland.
Now get lost.
Nor let me call my late father ogun take cursed you.Benin people and their deciet.
Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Nobody: 7:05pm On Mar 30, 2021
Photos of Ika kings clearly showing that them and their subjects are Benins.

Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Nobody: 7:08pm On Mar 30, 2021
Anybody taking these nairaland morons seriously should have his brain examined. Most of what you read on nairaland is complete trash coming from the mind of a mentally ill person.
Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Vintagepipes: 7:12pm On Mar 30, 2021
Truthshots:

1) I only stated facts.
2) I don't think you have a coherent definition of ethnic group.
3) my definition of ethnic group is that if people sharing the same orecolonisl country under the same emperor. The Edo people being one of them.
By your definition, Germans are Italians since they were under the Holy Roman Empire? and Hausas are Fulanis since Fulani conquered them? Benin Empire was a fleeting one. So fleeting that the place is limited to 3 LGAs?

1 Like

Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Sufferingboy(f): 7:13pm On Mar 30, 2021
Truthshots:
Photos of Ika kings clearly showing that them and their subjects are Benins.
Some ika people have benin ancestors,but we are not subject or benin or Oba.I pity for anyone beleiving the benin propaganda.

1 Like

Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Vintagepipes: 7:38pm On Mar 30, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Some ika people have benin ancestors,but we are not subject or benin or Oba.I pity for anyone beleiving the benin propaganda.
Although I do not like how @truthshots is attacking you but I thought you were the one parroting a Benin sole origin for weeks. You Ika people eh, you guys behave like snake sometimes, you choose a narrative only when it suits you.
If you think Igbanke or Ika is the only group th Benin palace is going after then you must be dreaming.
This is an ethno-political fight. Politics is about numbers and the Igalas, Binis and Ijaws are battling for who will be 4th largest ethnic group and also for national political relevance.

1 Like

Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Vintagepipes: 7:42pm On Mar 30, 2021
Sufferingboy:

We can be partners of Igbos even if we are not the same ethnic group.The Ika identity is what the Ika man value so much even more than the oil in our land.
What we Ikas need now is an IGP of police of Ika origin,a fishing port at Orogodo river and It may cost up to $100m to $150m,a minister of agriculture of Ika origin,our farmers need more financial support.
Emeifele don forget his people,anyway we are taking records of all our people in gov ,so anyone not performing well for us will loose our support.
A small hydroelectric dam in Igbodo to supply us more electricity and to small our farmers during dry season.
Well, make sure you carry Agbor and Igbanke along on the "Ika identity" because you guys are losing these people fast to the Benin machinations.
Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Nobody: 7:45pm On Mar 30, 2021
Vintagepipes:

Well, make sure you carry Agbor and Igbanke along on the "Ika identity" because you guys are losing these people fast to the Benin machinations.

When exactly did Benin start it's "machinations" and ethno-political war ?

Did Benin start it in the 1400's ? Hundreds of years before Nigeria even existed ?
I ask because records from that era already show the people of the land as being under the Oba of Benin.

The fact you are doing what you call ethno-political war doesn't mean everybody is doing the same. Truth is not an other man's self serving lie. You guys twist reality so much that to you truth is just an other lie.

Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Sufferingboy(f): 7:46pm On Mar 30, 2021
Vintagepipes:

Although I do not like how @truthshots is attacking you but I thought you were the one parroting a Benin sole origin for weeks. You Ika people eh, you guys behave like snake sometimes, you choose a narrative only when it suits you.
If you think Igbanke or Ika is the only group th Benin palace is going after then you must be dreaming.
This is an ethno-political fight. Politics is about numbers and the Igalas, Binis and Ijaws are battling for who will be 4th largest ethnic group and also for national political relevance.
I can never deny the fact that some of us have benin ancestors,but we are not their subject.
E go soon clear for their eye.Unlike before,we now have so many wealthy and powerful Ikas both in and outside Nigeria.
Benins know their days are numbered.We Ikas are having more influence and wealth more than them now.
Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by John2350: 7:47pm On Mar 30, 2021
Vintagepipes:

Stay out of this and allow them to fight their battle biko.
Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Nobody: 7:48pm On Mar 30, 2021
I guess the name "Bight of Benin" and the name Benin Republic are due to Benin's ethno-political war. Do you guys have functioning brain cells ?
Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by John2350: 7:50pm On Mar 30, 2021
Truthshots:
I guess the name "Bight of Benin" and the name Benin Republic are due to Benin's ethno-political war. Do you guys have functioning brain cells ?
Bros you are free to go with ika I'm behind you.
Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Nobody: 7:52pm On Mar 30, 2021
John2350:
Bros you are free to go with ika I'm behind you.
Will you guys just shot up ? People are not commodity ! Who pissed in your brains ?

History is not politics, it is fact. I am not saying things for an outcome, I am stating facts.
Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by John2350: 7:56pm On Mar 30, 2021
Truthshots:

Will you guys just shot up ? People are not commodity ! Who pissed in your brains ?

History is not politics, it is fact. I am not saying things for an outcome, I am staying facts.
Yes According to history ika is under Benin leadership, I have read many of the historical fact about it,so we are on the same page.
Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Nobody: 7:57pm On Mar 30, 2021
John2350:
Yes According to history ika is under Benin leadership, I have read many of the historical fact about it,so we are on the same page.
not under, rather part of.
Just like Manchester is part of England.
Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Igboid: 7:58pm On Mar 30, 2021
Sufferingboy:

You don't know what you are talking about. I'm a member of Igbanke National Progressive Forum, the one led by Gloria Adagbon, I also belong to their WhatsApp group where I don't comment but monitor their deliberations silently.

Gloria and all Igbanke elites are leading a campaign to declare Igbanke a distinct ethnicity from Ika, much more like Ndoni though Ndokwa people are now a distinct group and no longer identify as Ndokwa even though they were carved out from Ndokwa part of Bendel in 1975 and added to Rivers state by Mammar Nasir boundary adjustment committee.

The narrative gaining ground in Igabnke today is that Igbanke is an independent ethnic group and not an appendage to Ika who are in Delta.

I have seen them discuss on their history too. And the overriding agreement on the forum is that they are Bini people who were influenced by Igbo migrants in their midst to become Igbo speaking.
Only one man by the name "Nwajei" in the group tried to offer resistance to the Bini theory, insisting they had same ancestors as Igbos, but saw his voice drowned out by the majority of the people in that group who believe they are descendants of Bini princes. grin

You seem to underestimate the gravity of changes taking place in Igbanke. The only reason the people craved to be added to Delta in the past was because the Edo state government seem to have marginalized the place. But Edo state government has recently started doing project in Igbanke and the people are beginning to get political posts in their LGA and state government and hence are beginning to feel at home in Edo state.

The Igbanke are a people suffering from Stockholm syndrome and under Bini spell who wants to be treated as Binis by Binis but discovered that Bini people wouldn't accept them unless they deIgbonized themselves (do away with Igbo names and language). Their move to rejoin Delta is more like a soft pressure on Bini to accept them the way they are, not because they actually want to leave Bini. The people are proud of their distorted Bini origin and truly see themselves as Bini. Why should they want to leave Bini control?
Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Vintagepipes: 7:59pm On Mar 30, 2021
Truthshots:

When exactly did Benin start it's "machinations" and ethno-political war ?

Did Benin start it in the 1400's ? Hundreds of years before Nigeria even existed ?
I ask because records from that era already show the people of the land as being under the Oba of Benin.

The fact you are doing what you call ethno-political war doesn't mean everybody is doing the same. Truth is not an other man's self serving lie. You guys twist reality so much that to you truth is just an other lie.
Can you explain the map you yourself uploaded? If I upload my own with proper coordinates, na you go run. How come Bini is now just 3-4 LGA?
How come the British defeated your kingdom under one week in Benin Expedition? It took the British over 30 years combined in the Aro-Anglo and the Ekumeku war to defeat the Igbo nation just to give you a perspective.
Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by John2350: 8:01pm On Mar 30, 2021
Truthshots:
not under, rather part of.
Just like Manchester is part of England.
OK I understand it now,just like Chelsea is also part of English.

May God bless Benin kingdom.
Re: Why Alagoa And Ijaws Tried To Ijawanize Ndoki Origin by Nobody: 8:02pm On Mar 30, 2021
Vintagepipes:
How come Bini is now just 3-4 LGA?

Ok, try and use brain power here: there was a precolonial country referred to as Benin Kingdom, it's capital was called Benin city.

Benin Kingdom was defeated by Britain who then added it to its colonies in West Africa.

So far so good ? I mean, are you smart enough to understand this ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Court Adjourns Suit To Disqualify Atiku From Presidential Race / Sacked Senator, Emmanuel Udende Sure Of Victory, Heads To Appeal Court / Meet Udom Gabriel Emmanuel - Profile of Akwa Ibom State Governor Elect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.