Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Pedophiles: I Use God Take Beg Una, Leave Our Small Girls Alone - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pedophiles: I Use God Take Beg Una, Leave Our Small Girls Alone (4871 Views)

Leave Our Ladies Alone! Ugandan Man Tells Nigerian Men In UAE (Video) / My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls / Akinwunmi Adesina: Stop Marrying Small Girls; Marry Your Age Mates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pedophiles: I Use God Take Beg Una, Leave Our Small Girls Alone by FreeSpirited: 10:55am On Mar 13, 2021
SegFault:

Unfortunately as she said, he died in lagos, but still there could be others in that long line, that is why most of these girls that throw their bodies around had a dysfunctional childhood.
exactly....their self esteem has been eroded....and they are easily led into dangerous sex behaviors
Re: Pedophiles: I Use God Take Beg Una, Leave Our Small Girls Alone by angelfallz(m): 12:16pm On Mar 13, 2021
FreeSpirited:

Don't be dumb throwing up needless comparison.
[s]Bodily Invasion and sexual dehumanization of immature girls are more traumatic with worse, long-term emotional effect than a boy whose genitals were fondled by a female molester, of course a boy's preeq would have been so small to make it a serious rape by the female molester.[/s] I had this same experience at 7 but I can't relate it with anything psychological or traumatic so far. it will be worse if I was a girl and being penetrated at that age.
This is not to condone it.. but don't compare it with when young gals are painfully penetrated, used and rendered emotionally traumatized. Many of them as a result of such early exposure quickly become psychologically wounded, their normal sexual maturity impaired that they start engaging in dangerous sexual behaviors.
This post is not about comparison; you can make a point about the less reported male rape, I mean the homosexual type of rape which is almost as dehumanising as that of girls being penetrated, at any rate, it's still not as common as girl exploitation of which u don't have to go far flung to the Vatican to bring your evidence.

Girls child rape happens everyday on our street, homes, by friends, church members, relatives, tutors, etc
..It happened to 4 young girls in my street who are barely btw 10 and 12, one of them was my sis..You will probably understand and be more sensible if it happened to your sister or daughter who is still in primary schl...

Guy are you well at all? SMH
Re: Pedophiles: I Use God Take Beg Una, Leave Our Small Girls Alone by FreeSpirited: 5:24pm On Mar 13, 2021
angelfallz:

Guy are you well at all? SMH
isn't that a fact? apart from penetrative rape of boys by homosexuals, when ladies molest Young boys, they only most times give the boys tiny Willy bj or ask the boy to lick or finger their coochie (I experienced this while Young)...And there's no way u can compare that to abuse of young gals, where big adult phalus is forced in to destroy their tiny orifice.....
Re: Pedophiles: I Use God Take Beg Una, Leave Our Small Girls Alone by stanliwise(m): 6:06pm On Mar 13, 2021
SegFault:

Bros, the misogyny on social media is terrible.
Funny enough most are just stunt men, in reallfe they could be as docile and reserved than a sheep

1 Like

Re: Pedophiles: I Use God Take Beg Una, Leave Our Small Girls Alone by stanliwise(m): 6:42pm On Mar 13, 2021
Martinez39s:
This has nothing to do with red pill or gender war. If you are a decent human being, you will readily shun any mindset or thought processes that marginalize certain victims because of their gender.

The OP wrote with the implied presumption that paedophiles are males and little girls are their victims. This is wrong. Male paedophiles can also prey on little boys, and female paedophiles do prey on little boys and girls. My point is female paedophiles should be recognized and condemned as male paedophiles, and little boys who are victims of paedophilia shouldn't be ignored.

If I create such a thread, I will never imply that only females are paedophiles and only little boys are victims. Also, I wouldn't imply that anyone pointing out that little girls can be victims and men can be paedophiles are misandrists/feminists.

I rest my case with you.
No No No! it has everything to do with gender war..

OP did not at any point infer or suggest, neither did he disagree that paedophiles do not hunt for young boys. So I don't see where the argument could have started. You just from nowhere want to hijack the discussion into gender war as you and your likes has always been doing all over the thread.
Anyway suite yourself.
Re: Pedophiles: I Use God Take Beg Una, Leave Our Small Girls Alone by FreeSpirited: 7:02pm On Mar 13, 2021
stanliwise:

No No No! it has everything to do with gender war..

OP did not at any point infer or suggest, neither did he disagree that paedophiles do not hunt for young boys. So I don't see where the argument could have started. You just from nowhere want to hijack the discussion into gender war as you and your likes has always been doing all over the thread.
Anyway suite yourself.
I tire o. Everything is not gender war I swear...Even myself, I'm a redpill apologist..but that doesn't mean sheer abuse should not be spoken about objectively.
Re: Pedophiles: I Use God Take Beg Una, Leave Our Small Girls Alone by Nobody: 7:03pm On Mar 13, 2021
The5DME:
na joke I dey oh.
ehn i know na joke u dey joke but na expensive joke nau
Re: Pedophiles: I Use God Take Beg Una, Leave Our Small Girls Alone by Nobody: 7:36pm On Mar 13, 2021
Martinez39s:
You must be very silly and daft. Point out where I expressed hatred for women in that post?
You are a wizard, deny it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PSG Star Reportedly Signs all his assets to Wife Wanda To Save Marriage / Yoruba Girls Or Igbo Girls / How Long Does It Take My Virginity To Close Back..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.