Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Women Can Offer Nothing In Relationship! Don't Be Decieved!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Can Offer Nothing In Relationship! Don't Be Decieved!!! (1111 Views)

Don't Be Decieved By Big Backside / Girls This Is The Dream Of Nigerian Men O, Dont Be Decieved! / Five Things A Woman Can Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Can Offer Nothing In Relationship! Don't Be Decieved!!! by Dissap: 2:55pm On Mar 13, 2021
Yo hommies!
Ask a woman what she can fvcking benefit a man in relationship apart from sex, and she would start saying something like;
"Peace of heart"
"Happiness"
"Joy"
My friend, abeg go and sit down! sad Who do you want to decieve?
We need something tangible from you, not some imaginary benefits that may not even be real!!!
Stop all the dirty answers that you answer to those questions!!! You are simply here for fvcks, and it's only pvssy that you can offer in relationship!!! Simple and short! sad So we go always fvck ya ass mehn!
Peace!!!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women Can Offer Nothing In Relationship! Don't Be Decieved!!! by Dissap: 3:00pm On Mar 13, 2021
I'm currently after 9 digits per annum, imma go now n face some real deals, and imma see y'all later hommies! Stay blessed n stay away from b*tches!

Damn! This sh*t is fvcking getting real, I ain't feeling it mehn! The fvck Niggar! sad

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women Can Offer Nothing In Relationship! Don't Be Decieved!!! by chatinent: 3:03pm On Mar 13, 2021
Real Nigaa, push me some bar. Man's down.
Re: Women Can Offer Nothing In Relationship! Don't Be Decieved!!! by Abbey117(m): 3:09pm On Mar 13, 2021
What were you expecting?

She should remove her kidney for you just to contribute something abi?

When you work on yourself you won't be bothered about anyone's financial impact in your life

Creating topics for bashing females ain't right.

I'm single, cool and Happy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Can Offer Nothing In Relationship! Don't Be Decieved!!! by Henrydonland(m): 3:09pm On Mar 13, 2021
Damn bro, fvck dem like there ain't no 2morow.
Re: Women Can Offer Nothing In Relationship! Don't Be Decieved!!! by OlayemiAshraf(m): 3:09pm On Mar 13, 2021
*Sip lean*
Re: Women Can Offer Nothing In Relationship! Don't Be Decieved!!! by Nobody: 3:11pm On Mar 13, 2021
lights my claro*
another day, another ranter
Re: Women Can Offer Nothing In Relationship! Don't Be Decieved!!! by Xenry: 3:12pm On Mar 13, 2021

Re: Women Can Offer Nothing In Relationship! Don't Be Decieved!!! by Rocktation(f): 4:05pm On Mar 13, 2021
Are you sure you people will not start committing suicide in droves? Because it's almost as though you sleep and wake up with this same nonsensical issue of libation, that women are not giving you self-acclaimed deities. Gbraaaa gbraa gbarraa graaa..what are they giving us? Nothing. Useless..blah blah...and then you fall back into comatose, only to wake up the next morning and live out the same loop.
You have it all figured out AGAIN, genius, after centuries of meditation. Can everybody now get back to their role play? This is exhausting.

3 Likes

Re: Women Can Offer Nothing In Relationship! Don't Be Decieved!!! by richmond500: 4:23pm On Mar 13, 2021
nairaland has the highest number of stupid people per square kilometer

There are things a woman should offer in a relationship. R/ship shouldn't be all about finance, women offer a lot in a r/ship but when u hate women, u really can't see it.

You lot pay them and pamper them, there is no single man that hasnt pamper a lady or pay her for doing nothing at some point, that shows how significant they are

1 Like

Re: Women Can Offer Nothing In Relationship! Don't Be Decieved!!! by Stephenmoka4(m): 7:08am On Mar 14, 2021
What do you want them to offer?
Re: Women Can Offer Nothing In Relationship! Don't Be Decieved!!! by lukui: 7:34am On Mar 14, 2021
eve as a woman offered adam alot in his life, adam was lonely in the paradise, so GOD made eve as his helper,

khadijah help MUHAMMAD PBUH with her wealth and his message as a prophet

and many many more countless women out there?

so what are our own women nowadays doing for guys?
Re: Women Can Offer Nothing In Relationship! Don't Be Decieved!!! by Xenry: 9:04am On Mar 14, 2021
Re: Women Can Offer Nothing In Relationship! Don't Be Decieved!!! by Dissap: 10:05pm On Mar 16, 2021
Damn!!!

(1) (Reply)

Afta Doin Dis To Gain Big Butt Mercy Johnson Secretly Message Me To Show Her Way / Hustlers Giveaway / Words Of Wisdom: Usifo Ataga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.