Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,100 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

One Of The Reasons Why Guys Will Always Maltreat Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Of The Reasons Why Guys Will Always Maltreat Ladies (1104 Views)

I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? / Why Guys Already On A Bike Come Down To Let The Lady Seat First / 4 frivolous Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Reverse Cowgirl Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Of The Reasons Why Guys Will Always Maltreat Ladies by confirmedniggae: 3:52pm On Apr 28, 2021
Good afternoon ,

This is quite funny to me and it is strange how ladies behave sometimes .

It happened this way .I am an Accountant in a restaurant and it happened there is this lady I saw with one of a female staff working in one of the offices at the mall.

The lady happened to be someone I can call my little sister .We talk once in a while .So,I approached the lady and told her I like the lady I saw with her .The next thing she said is that the lady is hungry .Then ,I asked them to go and get food from my staff .They actually took food of #4,150(That's not too much though because I will definitely discount it when I am about to pay

Later ,the attached conversation followed andthe next thing i see is that the lady blocked me and I sent her the SMS attached ..

I have been shaking my head .I don't know what's running through this girl mind !Like she have scammed me or what ?
Re: One Of The Reasons Why Guys Will Always Maltreat Ladies by Jeon(f): 3:55pm On Apr 28, 2021
confirmedniggae:
Good afternoon ,

It happened this way .I am an Accountant in a restaurant and it happened there is this lady I saw with one of a female staff working in one of the offices at the mall.

The lady happened to be someone I can call my little sister .We talk once in a while .So,I approached the lady and told her I like the lady. The next thing she said is that the lady is hungry .Then ,I asked them to go and get food from my staff .They actually took food of #4,150(That's not too much though because I will definitely discount it when I am about to pay).

Later ,the attached conversation followed and.the next thing i see is that the lady blocked me and I sent her the SMS attached ..

I have been shaking my head .I don't know what's running through this girl mind !Like she have scammed me or what ?

Lolzzz

Re: One Of The Reasons Why Guys Will Always Maltreat Ladies by PlayMaker14: 3:58pm On Apr 28, 2021
Dear confirmedniggae,

You only had an experience of how an average HUNGRY Nigeria girls behave... There's nothing to worry about here.

If she had carried out her original plan of milking you dry, you would have been buying food and tipping her everyday, but the host of Heavens was on your side and pulled you out of the Simping pool you wanted to swim in.

Give thanks bro, dodged a bullet.

7 Likes

Re: One Of The Reasons Why Guys Will Always Maltreat Ladies by lilyheaven: 4:03pm On Apr 28, 2021
grin grin
Scammed you with 4K indeed!

She’s really really hungry cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Of The Reasons Why Guys Will Always Maltreat Ladies by confirmedniggae: 4:09pm On Apr 28, 2021
confirmedniggae:
Good afternoon ,

The lady happened to be someone I can call my little sister .We talk once in a while .So,I approached the lady and told her I like the lady I saw with her .The next thing she said is that the lady is hungry .Then ,I asked them to go and get food from my staff .They actually took food of #4,150(That's not too much though because I will definitely discount it when I am about to pay

Later ,the attached conversation followed andthe next thing i see is that the lady blocked me and I sent her the SMS attached ..

Re: One Of The Reasons Why Guys Will Always Maltreat Ladies by confirmedniggae: 4:10pm On Apr 28, 2021
lilyheaven:
grin grin
Scammed you with 4K indeed!

She’s really really hungry cheesy

The thing shock me o..

1 Like

Re: One Of The Reasons Why Guys Will Always Maltreat Ladies by chatinent: 4:12pm On Apr 28, 2021
The next thing she said is that the lady is hungry .Then ,I asked them to go and get food from my staff

My own problem is how did you become the owner fa?
Re: One Of The Reasons Why Guys Will Always Maltreat Ladies by chatinent: 4:14pm On Apr 28, 2021
See begging just for number?
Shame leave you dey catch me.
Re: One Of The Reasons Why Guys Will Always Maltreat Ladies by Yusufisraelj(m): 5:04pm On Apr 28, 2021
@confirmedniggae

She's really broke, part of the challenge on this side of the globe, you want to be nice and friendly and you are taken for a mugu. Allow her be, what goes around comes around.

3 Likes

Re: One Of The Reasons Why Guys Will Always Maltreat Ladies by blinking001(m): 5:17pm On Apr 28, 2021
I dont talk to women beneath my class thesame reason why the rich rarely marry the poor. Its the mentality thing. A girl from a poor home comes along with too much baggage of problems. I'll rather stick to the devils I'm familiar with.

4 Likes

Re: One Of The Reasons Why Guys Will Always Maltreat Ladies by folabayo(f): 5:23pm On Apr 28, 2021
confirmedniggae:
Good afternoon ,

Funny though cheesy
She might think after d meal u bought for her( free gift of nature), the next thing u will ask her is sex, May b dats why she blocked you.

3 Likes

Re: One Of The Reasons Why Guys Will Always Maltreat Ladies by confirmedniggae: 6:11pm On Apr 28, 2021
Yusufisraelj:
@confirmedniggae

She's really broke, part of the challenge on this side of the globe, you want to be nice and friendly and you are taken for a mugu. Allow her be, what goes around comes around.

I have even forgotten about her ...

1 Like

Re: One Of The Reasons Why Guys Will Always Maltreat Ladies by habsydiamond(m): 6:23pm On Apr 29, 2021
Op don't worry to her now na she get brain pass for universe.. Don't worry she will eventually come back.. After the food in her 4 compartment stomach digest she go come for another round..

Re: One Of The Reasons Why Guys Will Always Maltreat Ladies by Charmingrascal(m): 6:46pm On Apr 29, 2021
confirmedniggae:
Good afternoon ,

That was how I told one of my neighbors that I like her friend. The same week I told her friend that I liked her she came to visit her friend and we talked.
Before I say Jack the girl and her friend (my neighbor) already had a plan.
The girl said she needed some money and my neighbor told me about it and said I should help, I decided to transfer a little fund to her.
Later I heard them discussing how they would turn me to an ATM and I won't even see her pant.
They came back to where I was after their discussion and I acted like I heard nothing.

Me: Have you seen the alert

Potential babe: Yes, thanks dear.

Me: You are welcome, (smiling)

She went to POS to withdraw the money but it declined, her friend (my neighbor) called me and said the money did not enter her account,
I said maybe it was the network.
Atleast she received credit alert and when I transferred I showed her debit alert.

Some Nigerian girls are "ebina" and they think they are smart when they are not.

When her friend (my neighbor) came back home I told her I heard everything they were saying and she denied at first but later admitted and apologized that it wasn't her fault but her friend's.

I said no problem but told her I was disappointed, that her friend thought she could play me and collected money from me. No problem Sha.

Within me I was laughing because the 3k will never enter her account till Jesus comes.
Na mumu man girls dey turn to ATM

(1) (Reply)

Forgive Me, For I Have Simped / Ground Filled With Money, As Yahoo Boys Sprays Bundle Of Cash On A Girl (video) / Am I An Hermaphrodite? Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.