Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,405 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Iyabo Ojo: An Armed Robber Raped Me In My Husband’s House - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyabo Ojo: An Armed Robber Raped Me In My Husband’s House (66715 Views)

Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point / Georgina Onuoha: "A Priest Almost Raped Me At 22" #BusolaDakolo / Regina Daniels Places Her Portrait In Husband's House, Takes Her Rightful Place (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyabo Ojo: An Armed Robber Raped Me In My Husband’s House by cococandy(f): 7:32pm On Mar 13, 2021
They will catch you one day.

And I’m happy to inform you that it will be your fellow men who will gather to burn you in the streets.
kushme:

Stupid fvck, what are you saying...

You females lie alot about this fvcking rape thang..

Most times, you fat fvcks and slim deep holes want to see men suffer cos you crave power over males...

Yea, we have 1 rapist out of every 10 meh. ..

Why rob it in the face of nine and blow it out of proportion, causing man vs man all in the name of Pussy... Stupid fvcks..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyabo Ojo: An Armed Robber Raped Me In My Husband’s House by austinvsb: 7:32pm On Mar 13, 2021
haywire07:
Only the second to the last story looked like a rape case and that's why she took her time to explain...

And anyone can haul insults at me, but you won't be dressed like a moderate girl should and still get raped 5 times.... Haba!
She must have a "street" attitude that made all these agberos see her as a dump hole

You are a disgusting pig and what you have just put out here will come back to haunt you 10 folds. Remember this day when it happens.

3 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo: An Armed Robber Raped Me In My Husband’s House by Goldiness: 7:33pm On Mar 13, 2021
Only a rapist and potential rapists will go against the revelation in this write up, I pity your future daughters, you rape other girls, other men will rape your daughters, and daughters. Keep causing the woman.

3 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo: An Armed Robber Raped Me In My Husband’s House by Neymessi: 7:33pm On Mar 13, 2021
RPG2020:

Jesus fast for fourth days and fourth night � you don't need money to serve God � thanks
this is a critical moment, it's not dry jokes I need
Re: Iyabo Ojo: An Armed Robber Raped Me In My Husband’s House by Xavier82: 7:34pm On Mar 13, 2021
haywire07:
Only the second to the last story looked like a rape case and that's why she took her time to explain...

And anyone can haul insults at me, but you won't be dressed like a moderate girl should and still get raped 5 times.... Haba!
She must have a "street" attitude that made all these agberos see her as a dump hole

You be goat. I pray your sisters and wife don't get raped.

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo: An Armed Robber Raped Me In My Husband’s House by onuman: 7:35pm On Mar 13, 2021
YorubaLord:
Sharraappp! Na you actually rape the Arm Robber, I swear. Olosho dey form rape! angry
See you with born and raised in Nigeria mentality.

In the developed countries, an armed robber or uniformed personnel who raped a lady can have no where to hide.

4 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo: An Armed Robber Raped Me In My Husband’s House by doxijaw: 7:36pm On Mar 13, 2021
In my interactions with Nigerian females, i find them very vunerable. A concotion of horniness mixed with extreme greed and lack of shame.

The men have little empathy and would abuse any dullard.

Add an over sexualised culture overtaking mainstream culture, then you're left with chaos. Rapes, abnormal sexual behaviour, drugs, prostitute's (i mean an entire generation prostituting).. and the list goes on.

It's going to get worse, listen to those of us that still have some sanity or deal with the consequences.

Moderation is key.

Hope you heal lady.
Re: Iyabo Ojo: An Armed Robber Raped Me In My Husband’s House by lagonovo: 7:38pm On Mar 13, 2021
Small time some of our people will start saying no place better than home because they make more money than people living abroad... when your daughter/sister/wife/girlfriend gets raped by some animals and some lowlifes blame them for it then you would understand that home is where your mind is at peace.

3 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo: An Armed Robber Raped Me In My Husband’s House by samodoh: 7:38pm On Mar 13, 2021
Neymessi:
Good evening everyone, I really need assistance, I don't have any dime and I want to attend service tomorrow cos I don't like to miss church. Any amount I will appreciate
First bank

Something is wrong with your head and your Christianity

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo: An Armed Robber Raped Me In My Husband’s House by Ayomide002: 7:40pm On Mar 13, 2021
Neymessi:
Good evening everyone, I really need assistance, I don't have any dime and I want to attend service tomorrow cos I don't like to miss church. Any amount I will appreciate
First bank
call your pastor and tell him the same story.

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo: An Armed Robber Raped Me In My Husband’s House by samodoh: 7:41pm On Mar 13, 2021
Neymessi:
First bank

Something is wrong with your head and your Christianity. Did Christ say you should beg in the marketplace to be in the Synagogue.if you don't have money,can't you attend a church near hour house
Re: Iyabo Ojo: An Armed Robber Raped Me In My Husband’s House by omoadeleye(m): 7:41pm On Mar 13, 2021
i don't know why you are letting us know now...
just, know that publicizing yourself will never make you to be unraped.
Re: Iyabo Ojo: An Armed Robber Raped Me In My Husband’s House by lagonovo: 7:41pm On Mar 13, 2021
Neymessi:
First bank
Contact your pastor. He will credit your account with transport fare so you won't miss service. That is one of the purposes of tithes and offerings.

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo: An Armed Robber Raped Me In My Husband’s House by Nobody: 7:42pm On Mar 13, 2021
haywire07:

Me self dey reason this thing olohun
I was a Virgin for 23 yrs and I didn't for once rape any man's daughter or masturbate to any shitty pictures.
Pussy is so cheap now why will someone rape any woman in this pussy free era? angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iyabo Ojo: An Armed Robber Raped Me In My Husband’s House by zudozz: 7:42pm On Mar 13, 2021
When she was raped at 14 n she kept it for herself n did nt tell anyone does it mean she was nt a virgin at 14? shocked
Re: Iyabo Ojo: An Armed Robber Raped Me In My Husband’s House by Nobody: 7:43pm On Mar 13, 2021
I don't know why i feel all this sympathetic stories are lies, to get more viewers. it i s well with you. Anyways
Re: Iyabo Ojo: An Armed Robber Raped Me In My Husband’s House by lagonovo: 7:44pm On Mar 13, 2021
omoadeleye:
i don't know why you are letting us know now...

just, know that publicizing yourself will never make you to be unraped.
Awareness. Evil loves silence. Obviously she has matured to a point where she realized that this is no longer about her. It is about my sister/girlfriend/wife/daughter/friend and your sister/girlfriend/wife/daughter/friend . Rape is evil and thrives when victims are silent.

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo: An Armed Robber Raped Me In My Husband’s House by Goldiness: 7:45pm On Mar 13, 2021
If not because the government is busy raping the citizens every now and then, I see no reason why
a rapist should not be castrated, right away when found guilty of rape, it should be past into law.
No light, no water, no good roads, no jobs, no good infrastructure...etc...these are more than enough rape on the citizens. Government eat public funds, use it for personal gains, tell me what's the difference between them and a rapist...?���

Because people in government have raped innocent and unsuspecting ladies at one point in time or the other in their lives that is why they find it hard to go against rape using the law of the land.☹️

Only rapist will see nothing wrong in the act of rape. Just think about a senerio were you have a precious little daughter, she is beautiful you cherish her so much, you love her so much as a father, because she is your dream daughter, then you come back only to discover she was raped, and her vigina tore open before your very eyes, and she is at the verge of deing, tell me how who you feel as a man and a young father...? ���

All you rapists should be fearing God oooh! �

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo: An Armed Robber Raped Me In My Husband’s House by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:45pm On Mar 13, 2021
cly490:
This woman strong ooo...it takes a lot of courage to reveal such an ordeal...
I'm telling you
Re: Iyabo Ojo: An Armed Robber Raped Me In My Husband’s House by Bimpe29: 7:46pm On Mar 13, 2021
Rape is sinful, demoralizing and tragic.

Ikeja is a bad omen for Iyabo Ojo.

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo: An Armed Robber Raped Me In My Husband’s House by Nobody: 7:48pm On Mar 13, 2021
Somethings are better left unsaid, there are some secrets you should take to your grave, secrets like this.
Re: Iyabo Ojo: An Armed Robber Raped Me In My Husband’s House by luminouz(m): 7:48pm On Mar 13, 2021
Toks2008:

I don't understand how a guy's dck will remain erect when struggling to rape a lady.. Perhaps they are under demonic influence or a substance.

@Clout chasing I don't think any lady will chase clout with rape.. You have no idea the stigma that comes with it.

How naive you are!!!

A girl already used your own moniker in this scenario bro.
Re: Iyabo Ojo: An Armed Robber Raped Me In My Husband’s House by lebete3000: 7:49pm On Mar 13, 2021
We4all:
Hmnn...the bad thing is, her experience turned her into a wayward woman. I'm not trying to be crass, but her sexual experience took a toll on her and she probably doesn't see sex as a big deal anymore. No wonder she is cashing out.

And is there actually any big deal in sex?
Maybe her experience made her who she is today, which she has in turn used to cash out.

Of a truth there's a diamond in every dirt....
Re: Iyabo Ojo: An Armed Robber Raped Me In My Husband’s House by Rawhumper(m): 7:49pm On Mar 13, 2021
This is not The kind of thread ans section i
comment, i rarely make contribution but in This case, i don't think she will use such for clout chasing....well women shaa....Kim Kardashian, wasnt it her sex Video scandal that
brought her to lime light. Well i believe her
Stories her real but her real intention is to get
public notice and Attention.

Women Can do Anything if they become desperate for something. Never YOU UNDERESTIMATE A WOMAN!!

As for The rapists, ride on till the day your cup will be full and Remember, You will have daughters in Future ooo!!!

Iamdemola1:

https://dailytrust.com/how-an-armed-robber-raped-me-in-my-husbands-house-iyabo-ojo-nollywood-actress

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo: An Armed Robber Raped Me In My Husband’s House by Hastala: 7:50pm On Mar 13, 2021
Re: Iyabo Ojo: An Armed Robber Raped Me In My Husband’s House by Nobody: 7:52pm On Mar 13, 2021
Alphonsixx:
Rape is becoming too rampant. We need to teach guys how to get Laid
Rape is too rampant because most of we Nigerians are obsessed with sex, sit with some youth and all the talk about is sex and nyash, ask them about what is happening in Nigerian politics and economy, they can't contribute anything...

Such a pity.

3 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo: An Armed Robber Raped Me In My Husband’s House by sunboy(m): 7:55pm On Mar 13, 2021
manuelfolarin:
it is a curse! she needs prayer

Pray for her sir!
Re: Iyabo Ojo: An Armed Robber Raped Me In My Husband’s House by Neymessi: 7:57pm On Mar 13, 2021
samodoh:

Something is wrong with your head and your Christianity. Did Christ say you should beg in the marketplace to be in the Synagogue.if you don't have money,can't you attend a church near hour house
God have mercy on you, don't worry someday u will really need help
Re: Iyabo Ojo: An Armed Robber Raped Me In My Husband’s House by FreeSpirited: 7:59pm On Mar 13, 2021
Spending123:
She is telling you her rape story and your dick is rising, Oga what is it rising For, is it rising for justice or what?
Typing from your rising experience ?
Re: Iyabo Ojo: An Armed Robber Raped Me In My Husband’s House by theoilguy: 8:03pm On Mar 13, 2021
rentAcock:
Not to make light of the situation but how do you get rapped 4 different times? And why is she only narrating the story of the 3rd rapist and not the other ones?

5 times!! An experience 1 time too many..
Re: Iyabo Ojo: An Armed Robber Raped Me In My Husband’s House by Neymessi: 8:06pm On Mar 13, 2021
Lazyyouth4u:

You this Daniel guy. You have been begging since how many years now. You no dey tire? You no get pastor or church members wey you fit beg for this money? For your entire compound and extended family, nobody fit give you the change to go church? If you no see coins to go, na by force to go church? Stay your house and pray then!

Funny enough, I can bet say you get another main moniker wey you dey use insult people well well for NL. That one too sure. You go even dey use am to insult the same people wey you dey beg everyday undecided

This your daily online begging is getting ridiculous. No be only you get problem so please keep your damn begging and problems offline angry
keep shut! Why all this long epistles, if you can't assist why not Waka pass and face your business, do you really know what people are passing through in this hard times? Do you know if I lost all the money I had to something, if you don't have something reasonable to say or add, just shut ur mouth, it's God that helps not humans and God will never put me in a position to seek help from people like you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe’s 14-year-old Daughter, Michelle, Shares Lovely Photo; Fans React / BBNaija's Erica Stuns In Adire Suit To Mark Independence Day (Photos) / Falz Changed His Look As He Shaved Off His Beard. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.