Stats: 3,152,148 members, 7,815,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Iyabo Ojo: An Armed Robber Raped Me In My Husband’s House - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyabo Ojo: An Armed Robber Raped Me In My Husband’s House (66712 Views)

Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point / Georgina Onuoha: "A Priest Almost Raped Me At 22" #BusolaDakolo / Regina Daniels Places Her Portrait In Husband's House, Takes Her Rightful Place (2) (3) (4)

Re: Iyabo Ojo: An Armed Robber Raped Me In My Husband’s House by luminouz(m): 9:27pm On Mar 13, 2021
Toks2008:

Me Toks. Se ko re?

Which girl be that? On the contrary, I have been molested several times but as a guy I just lock up.

Lol @ first line. The geh na clout chaser. I later found that she was lying when I probed the life out of her with questions.

I haven't been molested before but when my mom's friend was acting funny around me, I slappped dafuq out of her. I was 7 years old.
Re: Iyabo Ojo: An Armed Robber Raped Me In My Husband’s House by Henvest: 9:34pm On Mar 13, 2021
It amaze me that people still believes this Iyabo Ojo

Re: Iyabo Ojo: An Armed Robber Raped Me In My Husband’s House by oyinda1599(f): 9:52pm On Mar 13, 2021
hopeforcharles:
Me thinks this is attention, popularity and marketing moves.
You think so, I once experience a guy attempted to rape me, that shit wasn't funny at all, at a point he started beating me with the iron part of his belt. Somethings just filled up our minds, we can't say it out.

Re: Iyabo Ojo: An Armed Robber Raped Me In My Husband’s House by Kennilistic: 10:01pm On Mar 13, 2021
Hmmmmmmm
Re: Iyabo Ojo: An Armed Robber Raped Me In My Husband’s House by cococandy(f): 10:08pm On Mar 13, 2021
GrandFinale2021:
just keep shut and stop vomiting nonsense from your gutter mouth.
Respect your age old woman
keep exposing yourselves
Re: Iyabo Ojo: An Armed Robber Raped Me In My Husband’s House by CyclistViola: 10:16pm On Mar 13, 2021
haywire07:
Only the second to the last story looked like a rape case and that's why she took her time to explain...

And anyone can haul insults at me, but you won't be dressed like a moderate girl should and still get raped 5 times.... Haba!
She must have a "street" attitude that made all these agberos see her as a dump hole

Please stop propagating rape culture. She was raped by a man. A man raped her! Why focus on her, the victim rather than the man who did the wrong deed? Not enough men are condemned for their crimes! We always find a way to put the blame on the woman. So what if she was even wearing a miniskirt? Is that reason to be forcefully violated? No means no! Whatever she was wearing, she didn't deserve to be raped. It is about time we put an end to this dastardly rape culture. For crying out loud, blame the perpetrator not the victim.

And for your information, a beast who wants to rape a woman would rape her, not minding if she's swaddled in blankets from head to toe. Like you haven't read of children being raped. Pray tell me what they must have done to attract their rapist since it's now the fault of the victim.

A person who gives an excuse for rape is certainly no different from someone who stands by and watches the act being committed. You are simply a rape apologist. I really wish we will be careful with our actions and words. Too many women have been violated and they are not strong enough to tell their stories. And people like you continue to crop up, minimising their suffering. It really is disheartening.

Re: Iyabo Ojo: An Armed Robber Raped Me In My Husband’s House by CyclistViola: 10:22pm On Mar 13, 2021
GrandFinale2021:
just keep shut and stop vomiting nonsense from your gutter mouth.
Respect your age old woman

Why should she shut up? If you know the crime someone commits and you keep the secret, you are simply an abetter of the crime. Simply put, all men clamouring for women to shut up about their pain are supporters of rape. She isn't vomitting nonsense. She is saying the truth the way it is. And it's appalling that rather than respect her opinion and move along or at least reply constructively, you'd rather she shut up. We are addressing a terrible and rampant issue, yet you are comfortably hauling insults at a woman who's simply speaking for other women. It's sad but then again, some people will never understand the hurt until it hits close to home. I wish you all the best.

Re: Iyabo Ojo: An Armed Robber Raped Me In My Husband’s House by kushme: 10:38pm On Mar 13, 2021
cococandy:
They will catch you one day.

And I’m happy to inform you that it will be your fellow men who will gather to burn you in the streets.

I knew natural smelling pvssy like you would come up with a line like this. Females and herd mentality.. You guys are so cliche and stupid.

Reason, you helpless less males see every man as a potential rapist. And some thirsty stupid men continue to wrongly support these lying manipulative bitchezzz..

Second bold. "Fellow men".. You are damn right, we see that all the time. And that's my worry. Man vs man, only to protect stupid holes they wanna put their shlongs in...

Don't worry yourself. However, with all sense of reality, people like us don't see a woman's hole as a sole place of pleasure. So, I need you to know that both my lust and perversion are in check.
I don't even reason women in my daily life like that...

You see, if not for men( mostly betabux), I should be slapping stupid, disrespectful and lying females like you.

Some of us know that the love some men have for Toto, no dey make dem think straight. And we know that most average women know this fact, and they take advantage of it..

Why some men no send women manipulative style after fvcks, some of us just fvck and go. If woman no dey and we feel horn.y. We masturbate with our bae or model imagine and move on.

I no blame you. I blame men for giving you the mouth and freedom to talk to other men anyhow...

Lastly, in your case you won't die, but i am also happy to inform you that your stupid self will be mocked by women and men after street gangs(men) rape and maim you. You will live with bitterness for the rest of your life....

Re: Iyabo Ojo: An Armed Robber Raped Me In My Husband’s House by TheGift: 10:39pm On Mar 13, 2021
Making light of the situation, while claiming to do the opposite... Are you a Woman? Have you been raped, just once? . And as per the parts she narrated, where is your manual on 10 steps to narrate ones experience of rape, since you're so experienced?
rentAcock:
Not to make light of the situation but how do you get rapped 4 different times? And why is she only narrating the story of the 3rd rapist and not the other ones?

Re: Iyabo Ojo: An Armed Robber Raped Me In My Husband’s House by zoedew: 10:39pm On Mar 13, 2021
Re: Iyabo Ojo: An Armed Robber Raped Me In My Husband’s House by Rocktation(f): 10:45pm On Mar 13, 2021
Awww so sad cry
Sending light and love your way, mama.
Re: Iyabo Ojo: An Armed Robber Raped Me In My Husband’s House by Amalekki: 10:49pm On Mar 13, 2021
ogbonti:

She is doing herself a favor- she is free now and all that heaviness of concealing the act is gone. Who knows, maybe one of the rapist is trying to even blackmail her- NOW that she by herself don tell the world, GUESS WHAT, the rapist is the one who should be running for cover now

I wish the Late Bimbo Ajayi - The former NTA Network Newscaster had the guts to tell the world how she was raped by robbers, she would have healed from it and most probably be alive today, But she took the wrong exit because she felt ashamed and committed suicide

Ladies, please let me beg you for one thing, RAPE is a very bad thing, I know - but please if it happens to you, HEAVEN FORBIDS - speak out and if you know the person, expose him. Silence empowers the evil doer and that makes their sick mind happy because they feel they have the power of concealment over you. First, you have to forgive yourself and know you are not responsible for the madness of the Rapist. You were too hot to handle, too intelligent to be deceived into the sex act, too sophisticated to manipulate, too smart to be convinced, too classy to go down to his level and he had no other option than to summon his animalistic nature and over powered you because by nature's doing, he is physically stronger than you and that is not your fault. ONCE you realize this, then forgive yourself, do not bathe after the act, go for medical check up and speak to a qualified doctor, let the doctor notify the police and let Justice takes it's full course from there

The Nigerian and indeed African society and culture must never allow this sexual travesty against females to continue unchecked and unpunished.

We must learn never to ridicule the victims but see them as a testament of societal decadence that must be healed and rehabilitated.

And any weak man out there who mocks a raped lady, you are in the class and realm of the rapist who lacks the spirit of humanity and humility.

Rape is a crime against God and humanity, and it must be condemned in it's entirety - Enough said.
God bless you!

Re: Iyabo Ojo: An Armed Robber Raped Me In My Husband’s House by samwillyco1(m): 10:50pm On Mar 13, 2021
Madam dey thing sweet you, tell us the truth
Re: Iyabo Ojo: An Armed Robber Raped Me In My Husband’s House by mywells: 11:02pm On Mar 13, 2021
Story!o paro o kuu
Re: Iyabo Ojo: An Armed Robber Raped Me In My Husband’s House by MackDams(m): 11:28pm On Mar 13, 2021
Ever struggled and wondered how beautiful graphic designs are created using canva?

This 'CANVA' e-book with a step-by-step learning technique is what you need to skill up.

Get yours here & thank me later!
http:///EbookCD

Re: Iyabo Ojo: An Armed Robber Raped Me In My Husband’s House by TruthHurts1(m): 11:38pm On Mar 13, 2021
The women who Islamic State terrorists kidnapped and rape, are they wearing miniskirt and hotpant?

haywire07:
Only the second to the last story looked like a rape case and that's why she took her time to explain...

And anyone can haul insults at me, but you won't be dressed like a moderate girl should and still get raped 5 times.... Haba!
She must have a "street" attitude that made all these agberos see her as a dump hole

Re: Iyabo Ojo: An Armed Robber Raped Me In My Husband’s House by Nobody: 11:46pm On Mar 13, 2021
Why do i sense a high level of lies in this story she said

Re: Iyabo Ojo: An Armed Robber Raped Me In My Husband’s House by MackDams(m): 11:48pm On Mar 13, 2021
Ever struggled and wondered how beautiful graphic designs are created using canva?

This 'CANVA' e-book with a step-by-step learning technique is what you need to skill up.

Get yours here & thank me later!
[url]chocolateboxnigeria.com[/url]

Re: Iyabo Ojo: An Armed Robber Raped Me In My Husband’s House by 9jaRealist: 12:32am On Mar 14, 2021
Alphonsixx:
Rape is becoming too rampant. We need to teach guys how to get Laid

Has little nothing to do with getting laid.
It’s primarily about violence and/or power over another.

>

Re: Iyabo Ojo: An Armed Robber Raped Me In My Husband’s House by YorubaLord: 12:33am On Mar 14, 2021
onuman:

See you with born and raised in Nigeria mentality.

In the developed countries, an armed robber or uniformed personnel who raped a lady can have no where to hide.

I hear you but, nobody raped this Olosho, abeg.

Re: Iyabo Ojo: An Armed Robber Raped Me In My Husband’s House by intruder15(m): 12:54am On Mar 14, 2021
haywire07:

This your comment was the reason why she told no one. Because the society will still find a way to blame her.

Its high time we all man up and face the issue called rape. Because if she was your sister, you won't have typed this thing u typed.

Re: Iyabo Ojo: An Armed Robber Raped Me In My Husband’s House by pacespot(m): 1:02am On Mar 14, 2021
Some women went through a lot o, I still wonder what the rapists enjoy by their action. Even a woman that turned down my advances inside my own bedroom would be quickly ignored, she will be the one begging me later. I enjoy a woman more when she is quite forthcoming on me. But it beats my imagination how the rapists enjoy someone that is probably struggling or crying when the deed is being done.
Re: Iyabo Ojo: An Armed Robber Raped Me In My Husband’s House by abbey621(m): 1:13am On Mar 14, 2021
CyclistViola:

Please stop propagating rape culture. She was raped by a man. A man raped her! Why focus on her, the victim rather than the man who did the wrong deed? Not enough men are condemned for their crimes! We always find a way to put the blame on the woman. So what if she was even wearing a miniskirt? Is that reason to be forcefully violated? No means no! Whatever she was wearing, she didn't deserve to be raped. It is about time we put an end to this dastardly rape culture. For crying out loud, blame the perpetrator not the victim.

And for your information, a beast who wants to rape a woman would rape her, not minding if she's swaddled in blankets from head to toe. Like you haven't read of children being raped. Pray tell me what they must have done to attract their rapist since it's now the fault of the victim.

A person who gives an excuse for rape is certainly no different from someone who stands by and watches the act being committed. You are simply a rape apologist. I really wish we will be careful with our actions and words. Too many women have been violated and they are not strong enough to tell their stories. And people like you continue to crop up, minimising their suffering. It really is disheartening.

No need for the epistle, she will be blamed because even trained psychologists would tell you that the odds of being raped three or more times in a lifetime is extremely rare, now she said 5 times not by the same guy but at different points in her life. Okay let's even forget all that, do you know why rapist continue to enjoy their wicked ways? Because victims don't really call them out! Even now, she can't properly name the predators especially the one that was her neighbor, at her age what does she have to be fearful of again? You can blame men all you want but soemthig ain't right here! EXPOSE THE DEVILS, IF NOT FOR ANYTHING, TO PREVENT FUTURE GIRLS FROM HARM.

Re: Iyabo Ojo: An Armed Robber Raped Me In My Husband’s House by seyz91(m): 2:10am On Mar 14, 2021
flemsy15:
With the easily availability of kpekus in this 21st century, some people will still go about committing this abominable act of raping women? Even N500 own dey self.
Re: Iyabo Ojo: An Armed Robber Raped Me In My Husband’s House by UniqueTee: 5:36am On Mar 14, 2021
hopeforcharles:
Me thinks this is attention, popularity and marketing moves.
- Why would you say that? Stupid comments like yours is what make victims quiet and suffer alone.
Re: Iyabo Ojo: An Armed Robber Raped Me In My Husband’s House by UniqueTee: 5:38am On Mar 14, 2021
[quote author=Commonguy post=99858962]And she still saying it on social media.. madam why u wan tarnish Ur dignity nah
her husband sef won't be happy of this
How is she tarnishing her image by talking about her experience to help others in similar situation?
Re: Iyabo Ojo: An Armed Robber Raped Me In My Husband’s House by Unbreakable007: 6:08am On Mar 14, 2021
Re: Iyabo Ojo: An Armed Robber Raped Me In My Husband’s House by IMASTEX: 6:28am On Mar 14, 2021
cococandy:
If only 1 out of 10 men are rapists but the remaining 9 want us to shut up about it, they are no different from the 1 rapist.

Taduma1:
May heaven forgives me of what am about to say, sometimes last year had a conversation with a friend of mine about rapists being rampant dis day, what went wrong, what's wrong with dis generation, father defies his own child now, why? Told dis friend most of dis men were once a rapists and dats my conclusion, whatever you did to someone's child, you or someone else would do ur innocent baby, weaping for de generation to come, things gonna be worst in future. To all raped victims out there i pray you receive your total healing inshallah

Sadly things are only starting to get worse even with the current high level of atrocities since nigerians have decide to mix westernization with modernization. The family value system & societal values are gone. We have willingly created a society that have disassociated itself from caring, correcting & checkmating the next kid around us. This has giving room to a poorly raised kid turning adult only to replicate himself but in a worse version. Parents alone don't raise kids but the community, that was the life we were exposed to, and that consciousness always reminded us that so many eyes outside our parents are on us. I think that is were the lasting solution lies, else we as a people can keep punishing offenders but it won't yield much result. You can't train your girl child well & totally ignore your neighbour's male children behaviours and expect your daughter to be safe. I have heard so many women sad experiences and I begin to wonder the percentage of those left. It is indeed a ugly trend.
God help us!

Re: Iyabo Ojo: An Armed Robber Raped Me In My Husband’s House by 9jaRealist: 7:03am On Mar 14, 2021
IMASTEX:
Sadly things are only starting to get worse even with the current high level of atrocities since nigerians have decide to mix westernization with modernization. The family value system & societal values are gone. We have willingly created a society that have disassociated itself from caring, correcting & checkmating the next kid around us. This has giving room to a poorly raised kid turning adult only to replicate himself but in a worse version. Parents alone don't raise kids but the community, that was the life we were exposed to, and that consciousness always reminded us that so many eyes outside our parents are on us. I think that is were the lasting solution lies, else we as a people can keep punishing offenders but it won't yield much result. You can't train your girl child well & totally ignore your neighbour's male children behaviours and expect your daughter to be safe. I have heard so many women sad experiences and I begin to wonder the percentage of those left. It is indeed a ugly trend.
God help us!

Nope, things are NOT getting “worse”. It has always been pervasive, but largely hidden away and/or swept under the carpet.
If anything, things are getting BETTER because people are more willing to report these days - thanks to “westernization and modernization”.
>

Rosemary Idibia Blasts Annie Idibia After Her Outburst / Actress Doris Chima Dies After Battling Cancer / Wizkid Enters Guinness World Book Of Records 2018 (photos)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72