Stats: 3,154,415 members, 7,822,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Iyabo Ojo: An Armed Robber Raped Me In My Husband’s House - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyabo Ojo: An Armed Robber Raped Me In My Husband’s House (66739 Views)

Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point / Georgina Onuoha: "A Priest Almost Raped Me At 22" #BusolaDakolo / Regina Daniels Places Her Portrait In Husband's House, Takes Her Rightful Place (2) (3) (4)

Re: Iyabo Ojo: An Armed Robber Raped Me In My Husband’s House by Neymessi: 8:15pm On Mar 13, 2021
Lazyyouth4u:

And you wonder why poverty dey hook you for neck like bow-tie with that attitude. If you like no go hustle. Kwantinue to dey buy data to dey beg for NL with. Lazy boy like you.
I'm sure I'm doing better than you, your monicker already says it all, mumu u go dey chuck mouth for wetin no concern u.
Re: Iyabo Ojo: An Armed Robber Raped Me In My Husband’s House by Nobody: 8:18pm On Mar 13, 2021
No man can try that with me.

We'll both die there that very day.
Re: Iyabo Ojo: An Armed Robber Raped Me In My Husband’s House by Jaqenhghar: 8:18pm On Mar 13, 2021
banmee:

And that's why women are afraid to speak up about being raped. People like you.
There is this subtle endorsement of rape in Nigeria. Well even murder is no longer a big thing..... in fact is there any crime they dont endirse there?

Re: Iyabo Ojo: An Armed Robber Raped Me In My Husband’s House by purples25(f): 8:20pm On Mar 13, 2021
Rape happens. Ten twenty or more times, it happens. But then no one believes it.

95 percent of men feel life has been a joyride for women. Women enjoy everything. They believe that a woman claiming to be raped just enjoyed her sex life and now wants to lie. A woman gets told repeatedly that no one did anything to her. She should stop trying to play victim. Women always love to play victim.

As for me, learning not to tell anyone anything again. Nothing happened to me. Simple. I enjoyed my life. All my life as a woman has been perfect. Right? I am not saying shi shi again.

If there is a God then he knows everything.
Re: Iyabo Ojo: An Armed Robber Raped Me In My Husband’s House by bizhop01: 8:29pm On Mar 13, 2021
cococandy:
If only 1 out of 10 men are rapists but the remaining 9 want us to shut up about it, they are no different from the 1 rapist.
Remember you raped me
Re: Iyabo Ojo: An Armed Robber Raped Me In My Husband’s House by srclark: 8:29pm On Mar 13, 2021
The "Iyabo baby" part got me
Re: Iyabo Ojo: An Armed Robber Raped Me In My Husband’s House by Weathered: 8:29pm On Mar 13, 2021
Iamdemola1:

https://dailytrust.com/how-an-armed-robber-raped-me-in-my-husbands-house-iyabo-ojo-nollywood-actress
tales of an inbred prostitute.

This woman is a modern day idiot! Any woman who is raped 5 times is a rape magnet. And she possesses the ignorant and stupid intelligence of the modern woman; no shame.

You dey enter man house when no be your boyfriend or fiancee.

WHOREible!!!

Re: Iyabo Ojo: An Armed Robber Raped Me In My Husband’s House by Ladiesdoctor(m): 8:29pm On Mar 13, 2021
Pure lies

Assistant lie mohamed
Re: Iyabo Ojo: An Armed Robber Raped Me In My Husband’s House by Dchaer(m): 8:32pm On Mar 13, 2021
Haba!! She must be doing something to attract them all to her though I don't support rape.

Re: Iyabo Ojo: An Armed Robber Raped Me In My Husband’s House by Neymessi: 8:37pm On Mar 13, 2021
Lazyyouth4u:

My moniker is a way of paying homage to lazy youths like you wey full NL. Betting and olosho escapade don finish your brain sotey you no fit decipher.

God gave you two hands and a brain like he gave the same people wey you dey beg. Go use your hands and brain to hustle and stop disgracing yourself and your family for NL. Lazy youth!

and you think you have brain? If you have brain u won't talk about betting and olosho. U carry person matter for head like gala, motivational speaker wey no get sense. Go and tell ur family members to use their hands and brain
Re: Iyabo Ojo: An Armed Robber Raped Me In My Husband’s House by eeetuk(m): 8:38pm On Mar 13, 2021
Iyabo Ojo : "She said: “I know a lot of ladies who have been through what I have been through and I feel it is time for me to talk to them and make them understand that it is okay to talk about it"

Given the kind of country Nigeria is, I believe Iyabo Ojo claim of being raped multiple times.

Women in Nigeria are treated as second class citizen. Men see women as objects---something to play with. Jobs meant for women worldwide go to men in Nigeria. Go to banks in Nigeria, all you see is men working. In western and European countries, all you see is women doing bank work. That helps women gain confidence and independence to share what is going on inside them.

Why did Iyabo Ojo not report these criminals to police? I bet you she was afraid not taken seriously. And she might have been afraid of her life.

Hello Iyabo Ojo. I write to say that I believe you. Like you have noted, thousands of Nigerians women are getting raped every day. In my view, sharing your experience here will help pwomen like you to come forward and talk about what they have encountered as well. That will ease their mental health as well.

So, thank you again for sharing your experience. It is long overdue for African women to speak out in public.

Re: Iyabo Ojo: An Armed Robber Raped Me In My Husband’s House by Nobody: 8:42pm On Mar 13, 2021
Neymessi:
and you think you have brain? If you have brain u won't talk about betting and olosho. U carry person matter for head like gala, motivational speaker wey no get sense. Go and tell ur family members to use their hands and brain

Now I see clearly where your poverty dey come from. Kwantinue....
Re: Iyabo Ojo: An Armed Robber Raped Me In My Husband’s House by CoolJul: 8:43pm On Mar 13, 2021
Kingadesther:
Very sad that this is happening to ladies , most guys definitely will rip this on their daughters lives

No! Their daughters are innocent. Don't tell me she's ripping from her dad's past deeds. May the evil doers rip their own reward.
Re: Iyabo Ojo: An Armed Robber Raped Me In My Husband’s House by BenDrickz(m): 8:45pm On Mar 13, 2021
I can feel her pains

My Girlfriend was rape last week.
Currently she is passing through hell.

Re: Iyabo Ojo: An Armed Robber Raped Me In My Husband’s House by Kennyking1234: 8:49pm On Mar 13, 2021
Neymessi:
Don't mind the loser. His going about looking for people to insult.

Re: Iyabo Ojo: An Armed Robber Raped Me In My Husband’s House by walyx(m): 8:50pm On Mar 13, 2021
samodoh:
Something is wrong with your head and your Christianity
lmao! fatality
Re: Iyabo Ojo: An Armed Robber Raped Me In My Husband’s House by NEIGHBOUR(m): 8:51pm On Mar 13, 2021
Sorry about what you went through but you talk too much ma. My little take o.

Re: Iyabo Ojo: An Armed Robber Raped Me In My Husband’s House by Neymessi: 8:53pm On Mar 13, 2021
Lazyyouth4u:

Now I see clearly where your poverty and laziness dey come from. Kwantinue....
its obvious u are d poor and lazy one, if you weren't u won't be here giving useless responses. Go get busy
Re: Iyabo Ojo: An Armed Robber Raped Me In My Husband’s House by Olawaleslimfit(m): 8:56pm On Mar 13, 2021
haywire07:
Only the second to the last story looked like a rape case and that's why she took her time to explain...

And anyone can haul insults at me, but you won't be dressed like a moderate girl should and still get raped 5 times.... Haba!
She must have a "street" attitude that made all these agberos see her as a dump hole
bro, you're dull

Re: Iyabo Ojo: An Armed Robber Raped Me In My Husband’s House by Neymessi: 8:59pm On Mar 13, 2021
Lazyyouth4u:

Now I see clearly where your poverty dey come from. Kwantinue....
it's obvious u are d poor and lazy one, if you weren't u won't be here giving useless responses. Go get busy!
Re: Iyabo Ojo: An Armed Robber Raped Me In My Husband’s House by Splitmind: 9:06pm On Mar 13, 2021
Speechless honestly angry
Re: Iyabo Ojo: An Armed Robber Raped Me In My Husband’s House by Toks2008(m): 9:11pm On Mar 13, 2021
luminouz:

How naive you are!!!

A girl already used your own moniker in this scenario bro.

What are you talking about
Re: Iyabo Ojo: An Armed Robber Raped Me In My Husband’s House by ogbonti: 9:12pm On Mar 13, 2021
cly490:
This woman strong ooo...it takes a lot of courage to reveal such an ordeal...

She is doing herself a favor- she is free now and all that heaviness of concealing the act is gone. Who knows, maybe one of the rapist is trying to even blackmail her- NOW that she by herself don tell the world, GUESS WHAT, the rapist is the one who should be running for cover now

I wish the Late Bimbo Ajayi - The former NTA Network Newscaster had the guts to tell the world how she was raped by robbers, she would have healed from it and most probably be alive today, But she took the wrong exit because she felt ashamed and committed suicide

Ladies, please let me beg you for one thing, RAPE is a very bad thing, I know - but please if it happens to you, HEAVEN FORBIDS - speak out and if you know the person, expose him. Silence empowers the evil doer and that makes their sick mind happy because they feel they have the power of concealment over you. First, you have to forgive yourself and know you are not responsible for the madness of the Rapist. You were too hot to handle, too intelligent to be deceived into the sex act, too sophisticated to manipulate, too smart to be convinced, too classy to go down to his level and he had no other option than to summon his animalistic nature and over powered you because by nature's doing, he is physically stronger than you and that is not your fault. ONCE you realize this, then forgive yourself, do not bathe after the act, go for medical check up and speak to a qualified doctor, let the doctor notify the police and let Justice takes it's full course from there

The Nigerian and indeed African society and culture must never allow this sexual travesty against females to continue unchecked and unpunished.

We must learn never to ridicule the victims but see them as a testament of societal decadence that must be healed and rehabilitated.

And any weak man out there who mocks a raped lady, you are in the class and realm of the rapist who lacks the spirit of humanity and humility.

Rape is a crime against God and humanity, and it must be condemned in it's entirety - Enough said.

Re: Iyabo Ojo: An Armed Robber Raped Me In My Husband’s House by luminouz(m): 9:13pm On Mar 13, 2021
Toks2008:

What are you talking about

I meant a girl once accused you of molesting her too offline. She told me herself. If I had not used my brain, I would have believed her. Saying women can't use rape to lie is naivete at best and outright bollocks at worst.

Re: Iyabo Ojo: An Armed Robber Raped Me In My Husband’s House by ElukuGabari: 9:16pm On Mar 13, 2021
Yinmún attention seekers
Re: Iyabo Ojo: An Armed Robber Raped Me In My Husband’s House by mymadam(m): 9:16pm On Mar 13, 2021
flemsy15:
With the easily availability of kpekus in this 21st century... Even N500 own dey self.
N500? Abegi, where, where? lipsrsealed
Re: Iyabo Ojo: An Armed Robber Raped Me In My Husband’s House by Funkybabee(f): 9:17pm On Mar 13, 2021
so serious ooo

rape is a serious case that law should handle with strict hand
thank God for this platform and thank God for saving me from one oloriburuku man calling himself a friend for 3years but attempt a rape on me
I am just wondering if I haven't come across that post ni, I wonder if I would be scale through on that day, it's just so funny that the post is not up to a month that the incidents happened

may God bless the person that wrote that post on that day. it helped me on that day

how to control a rapist or whatsoever the topic

Re: Iyabo Ojo: An Armed Robber Raped Me In My Husband’s House by Toks2008(m): 9:18pm On Mar 13, 2021
luminouz:

I meant a girl once accused you of molesting her too offline. She told me herself. If I had not used my brain, I would have believed her. Saying women can't use rape to lie is naivete at best and outright bollocks at worst.

Me Toks. Se ko re?

Which girl be that? On the contrary, I have been molested several times but as a guy I just lock up.

Re: Iyabo Ojo: An Armed Robber Raped Me In My Husband’s House by banmee(m): 9:19pm On Mar 13, 2021
Jaqenhghar:

There is this subtle endorsement of rape in Nigeria. Well even murder is no longer a big thing..... in fact is there any crime they dont endirse there?

Lol. I never thought of it like that.
Re: Iyabo Ojo: An Armed Robber Raped Me In My Husband’s House by dederocs(m): 9:20pm On Mar 13, 2021
Rapist are animals...

Wizkid Enters Guinness World Book Of Records 2018 (photos) / Portable Bags N50M Deal With Obi Cubana As Odogwu Bitters Ambassador (video) / Daniella Okeke's Car Collection Will Leave You Drooling (PHOTOS)