Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,299 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Iyabo Ojo: An Armed Robber Raped Me In My Husband’s House - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyabo Ojo: An Armed Robber Raped Me In My Husband’s House (66713 Views)

Simbee Davis: MC Galaxy Raped Me At Knife Point / Georgina Onuoha: "A Priest Almost Raped Me At 22" #BusolaDakolo / Regina Daniels Places Her Portrait In Husband's House, Takes Her Rightful Place (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyabo Ojo: An Armed Robber Raped Me In My Husband’s House by 9jaRealist: 7:07am On Mar 14, 2021
Taduma1:
May heaven forgives me of what am about to say, sometimes last year had a conversation with a friend of mine about rapists being rampant dis day, what went wrong, what's wrong with dis generation, father defies his own child now, why? Told dis friend most of dis men were once a rapists and dats my conclusion, whatever you did to someone's child, you or someone else would do ur innocent baby, weaping for de generation to come, things gonna be worst in future. To all raped victims out there i pray you receive your total healing inshallah

One of the most DISGUSTING, DISGRACEFUL, DESPICABLE AND DEMENTED theory I’ve had the misfortune to read on NL... angry
>

haywire07:
Only the second to the last story looked like a rape case and that's why she took her time to explain...

And anyone can haul insults at me, but you won't be dressed like a moderate girl should and still get raped 5 times.... Haba!
She must have a "street" attitude that made all these agberos see her as a dump hole

One of the DUMBEST... angry
>
Re: Iyabo Ojo: An Armed Robber Raped Me In My Husband’s House by 9jaRealist: 7:09am On Mar 14, 2021
cococandy:
If only 1 out of 10 men are rapists but the remaining 9 want us to shut up about it, they are no different from the 1 rapist.

Exactly! Enablers are just as morally (if not legally) guilty.
>

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo: An Armed Robber Raped Me In My Husband’s House by 9jaRealist: 7:14am On Mar 14, 2021
kushme:
I knew natural smelling pvssy like you would come up with a line like this. Females and herd mentality.. You guys are so cliche and stupid.

Reason, you helpless less males see every man as a potential rapist. And some thirsty stupid men continue to wrongly support these lying manipulative bitchezzz..

Second bold. "Fellow men".. You are damn right, we see that all the time. And that's my worry. Man vs man, only to protect stupid holes they wanna put their shlongs in...

Don't worry yourself. However, with all sense of reality, people like us don't see a woman's hole as a sole place of pleasure. So, I need you to know that both my lust and perversion are in check.
I don't even reason women in my daily life like that...

You see, if not for men( mostly betabux), I should be slapping stupid, disrespectful and lying females like you.

Some of us know that the love some men have for Toto, no dey make dem think straight. And we know that most average women know this fact, and they take advantage of it..

Why some men no send women manipulative style after fvcks, some of us just fvck and go. If woman no dey and we feel horn.y. We masturbate with our bae or model imagine and move on.

I no blame you. I blame men for giving you the mouth and freedom to talk to other men anyhow...

Lastly, in your case you won't die, but i am also happy to inform you that your stupid self will be mocked by women and men after street gangs(men) rape and maim you. You will live with bitterness for the rest of your life....
zoedew:
Very reckless waka about!

Crude and primitive misogynists... angry
>

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyabo Ojo: An Armed Robber Raped Me In My Husband’s House by zoedew: 7:22am On Mar 14, 2021
9jaRealist:

>
Truth is bitter.
Re: Iyabo Ojo: An Armed Robber Raped Me In My Husband’s House by yeman1(m): 8:39am On Mar 14, 2021
Some guys are even wicked than Satan .. bad ppl everywhere
Re: Iyabo Ojo: An Armed Robber Raped Me In My Husband’s House by unmask: 8:59am On Mar 14, 2021
rentAcock:
Not to make light of the situation but how do you get rapped 4 different times? And why is she only narrating the story of the 3rd rapist and not the other ones?
Your first question, I guess nobody asks about rape count before they rape. Second question, I guess she was narrating to show how close someone can be and still rape you
Re: Iyabo Ojo: An Armed Robber Raped Me In My Husband’s House by Psoul(m): 9:05am On Mar 14, 2021
At a point in her story, I got angry wt her and could not finish her multiple rape episodes.
I am sorry to say this. It seem the lady is too naive, or lack wisdom or just a careless person.
Probably, she has/had parents that are careless and were not able to give her good home training.
Or she was given but refused to adhere to it.

Her rape cases are the ones that took place so easily. They were not those complex situations where u gat no choice.
How can you be talking about 5 rape cases ontop one pesin head.
Well, she decided to talk about 5 and I beliv there are still more that she will not tell us.

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo: An Armed Robber Raped Me In My Husband’s House by kushme: 9:42am On Mar 14, 2021
9jaRealist:

>

Frankly Mr 9jafakeness, I don't give a fvck about you. You ain't no Realist. Just a pvssy supporter.

Stupid fvcks(men) like you are the reason why disrespectful females talk to men anyhow they like.

When she say men go burn me for street, you no see that one abi?

So my reply now made me a crude and primitive misogynist cos I try to beat the candy outta coco.

Maybe next time I'll try to be a refined and modern misogynist.

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo: An Armed Robber Raped Me In My Husband’s House by rumenase(m): 9:45am On Mar 14, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnnnn niggarrrr
Too bad.....five fuckkking times she was raped
Rape is not good......do any of that shit to my baby sisters.....I swear I will dragg you to helll

Mennn....how do niggarrrz penetrate a woman and keep on thrusting in and out without her consent.....to make it worse she will even be crying...

I nor go fit bang a woman not 100 percent happy....before I bang you...you must be very happy..both emotionally..even the runs babe i subscribe to...I do everything possible to make them happy before we start the sex
no need stressing yourself to make dem happy just give dem Molly
Re: Iyabo Ojo: An Armed Robber Raped Me In My Husband’s House by CyclistViola: 10:00am On Mar 14, 2021
abbey621:

No need for the epistle, she will be blamed because even trained psychologists would tell you that the odds of being raped three or more times in a lifetime is extremely rare, now she said 5 times not by the same guy but at different points in her life. Okay let's even forget all that, do you know why rapist continue to enjoy their wicked ways? Because victims don't really call them out! Even now, she can't properly name the predators especially the one that was her neighbor, at her age what does she have to be fearful of again? You can blame men all you want but soemthig ain't right here! EXPOSE THE DEVILS, IF NOT FOR ANYTHING, TO PREVENT FUTURE GIRLS FROM HARM.

Well, that's where you are wrong. No one has the right to tell a woman how long she should stay without speaking up. It's her pain, it's her story and in her own time, she should speak up. Yes, it would be good if every rape victim speaks up immediately they are hurt, so the perpetrators can be brought to book, but have you ever stopped to consider the factors involved? Fear? Hurt? Stigma? Victim shaming. These and many more are reasons they can't speak out
And just so you know, the ones that do speak out, majority of the cases aren't prosecuted. Rape is more rampant than you think and most are swept under the rug even when they reach the station. We only have access to what we know now because of social media. And it's the same social media that manages to put pressure regarding some cases that you end up prosecuted. Nonetheless, please let a rape survivor be strong enough to tell her story. Let her heal.

Now to your point about her not calling names. Pray tell me why she should feel comfortable to call names? Today, it will be her word against that of the rapist's. And it's funny that the same people clamouring that she calls names are the same that will be accusing her of trying to bring an "innocent" man down if she makes that step.

And please, I would love to see the research or rather the videos (evidence) from these "trained" psychologists who say being raped up to three times or more is rare.

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo: An Armed Robber Raped Me In My Husband’s House by Emu4u2c: 10:14am On Mar 14, 2021
luminouz:
Nawa o!!!

I have met some girls who claimed to be raped. Some were real while others were made up stories to justify whatever fancy they have at that time.

I once remembered a lady who told me she went to a guy's house after much persuasion. She got there and the dude wanted her. She refused and he went violent on her. She said she enjoyed the violence and the way he pounded her mercilessly. After he finished, she asked him to do it again, violently. I remembered asking her why she didn't report to the police. She said for him to be that violent, he must have wanted her badly. It's that wanting and the fact that he pounded her furiously made her enjoy the sex and afterwards, dated the guy. She later accused him of rape 2 years later. They had broken up and she said she wanted to hurt his career.
I was just speechless at such reasoning from a functional human.

Second scenario: This one painted a gory scenario of being raped three times to get my attention and I guess sympathy. Something was off about her stories and so I asked questions and probed her till she confessed to concocting the rape stories to justify the loss of her maidenhood and wide pussy. This is so in case I slept with her and found out that she was loose down there. I stopped picking her calls.

Third Scenario: She was asked by a female friend to get something from her elder brother. Dude went ballistic and suddenly tore her pants and had his way. He apologized afterwards that it was because he loved her. She dated him too, afterwards, despite having a boyfriend at the time. I asked why on Earth would you date your own rapist and leave your own boyfriend. She said, she liked the guy cus he was handsome. They broke up 5 months later. She was always bitter about him, saying he raped and used her. I wonder if he hadn't broken up with her,would she still be bitter? Something was off. I personally went to the guy and asked questions. Dude showed me WhatsApp receipts of how she begged for his love, even before they consensually slept together. The breakup made her bitter and spawned such accusations.

N.B: Are All women like the girls up there? Nope. Are there real rape cases? Yes. How do you now believe what is right and wrong? Asking deep-seated questions, using lie detector tests and logical reasoning applications. Or else, the real victims will continue to suffer while others use it to clout chase. For every real victim I have come across, there are 5 fake/clout chasers.

#luminouznuggets

I was going to say write something like this but then this is social media

We are not expected to write everything we think or know about but I can tell you women should Be feared

I know better than to believe any rape story a woman tells me ...

This is the same gender that saw the devil one on one and till today we actually don’t know what they talked about
Re: Iyabo Ojo: An Armed Robber Raped Me In My Husband’s House by LadyTiannah2: 10:23am On Mar 14, 2021
haywire07:
Only the second to the last story looked like a rape case and that's why she took her time to explain...

And anyone can haul insults at me, but you won't be dressed like a moderate girl should and still get raped 5 times.... Haba!
She must have a "street" attitude that made all these agberos see her as a dump hole
Trust foolish Nigerians to tell a woman its her fault she got raped. Those girls below 14 that get raped everyday and the little babies, I bet it was the way they dressed that made randy animalistic men target them too. Foolish idiót
Re: Iyabo Ojo: An Armed Robber Raped Me In My Husband’s House by bewla(m): 10:23am On Mar 14, 2021
JayJohnson:

Even though I never liked this actress, but rape is a serious violation of the woman, this is a condemnable act.

May thunder fire the armed robber.

It is well with you sis, may God comfort you.
Why only the last
u cox.
what about the first
that teach her the show in the first place
Re: Iyabo Ojo: An Armed Robber Raped Me In My Husband’s House by bewla(m): 10:27am On Mar 14, 2021
LadyTiannah2:

Trust foolish Nigerians to tell a woman its her fault she got raped. Those girls below 14 that get raped everyday and the little babies, I bet it was the way they dressed that made randy animalistic men target them too. Foolish idiót
Now that she is made
don't she get paid to be laid

always to side to a coin

one is rape the other is laid even if you don't won't and the money emotion make you do it
Re: Iyabo Ojo: An Armed Robber Raped Me In My Husband’s House by harmony75: 10:37am On Mar 14, 2021
nawa o Iyabo na only you waka come?! � �
Re: Iyabo Ojo: An Armed Robber Raped Me In My Husband’s House by LadyTiannah2: 1:15pm On Mar 14, 2021
bewla:
Now that she is made
don't she get paid to be laid

always to side to a coin

one is rape the other is laid even if you don't won't and the money emotion make you do it

Do you have any idea how foolish you're being?? She got raped when she was a child, who cares if she's being sexually active now? Does it give any man the right to rape her? May you and all the females in your family be raped. Foolish goat

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo: An Armed Robber Raped Me In My Husband’s House by bewla(m): 3:07pm On Mar 14, 2021
LadyTiannah2:

Do you have any idea how foolish you're being?? She got raped when she was a child, who cares if she's being sexually active now? Does it give any man the right to rape her? May you and all the females in your family be raped. Foolish goat
Be careful what u wish for others
I have no issue with u
What goes around comes around

If you point one finger the other fingers point back to u
Re: Iyabo Ojo: An Armed Robber Raped Me In My Husband’s House by doxijaw: 3:18pm On Mar 14, 2021
9jaRealist:

Nope, things are NOT getting “worse”. It has always been pervasive, but largely hidden away and/or swept under the carpet.
If anything, things are getting BETTER because people are more willing to report these days - thanks to “westernization and modernization”.
>

Westernisation is different from modernity.

That's why your society is upside down. You don't know the difference
Re: Iyabo Ojo: An Armed Robber Raped Me In My Husband’s House by abbey621(m): 4:04pm On Mar 14, 2021
CyclistViola:

Well, that's where you are wrong. No one has the right to tell a woman how long she should stay without speaking up. It's her pain, it's her story and in her own time, she should speak up. Yes, it would be good if every rape victim speaks up immediately they are hurt, so the perpetrators can be brought to book, but have you ever stopped to consider the factors involved? Fear? Hurt? Stigma? Victim shaming. These and many more are reasons they can't speak out
And just so you know, the ones that do speak out, majority of the cases aren't prosecuted. Rape is more rampant than you think and most are swept under the rug even when they reach the station. We only have access to what we know now because of social media. And it's the same social media that manages to put pressure regarding some cases that you end up prosecuted. Nonetheless, please let a rape survivor be strong enough to tell her story. Let her heal.

Now to your point about her not calling names. Pray tell me why she should feel comfortable to call names? Today, it will be her word against that of the rapist's. And it's funny that the same people clamouring that she calls names are the same that will be accusing her of trying to bring an "innocent" man down if she makes that step.

And please, I would love to see the research or rather the videos (evidence) from these "trained" psychologists who say being raped up to three times or more is rare.

This sounds more like making excuses than facing facts! Yen yen yen, no one will believe her, yen yen yen majority of cases are not prosecuted. If a celebrity like Iyabo Ojo cannot be bold and speak out then what should those with less power and fame do? My point remains what does she have to be afraid of? This is 9ja remember! People get called out for fetish, for stealing, for all sort of things, can't imagine what the next door neighbor could have over her to make her feel so timid.

In any aspect of criminal law, the preservation and timely presentation of evidence is crucial, if you ever want the justice system to be better at prosecuting rape cases, you can't continue using psychological trauma as excuse for not speaking up, remember it is not about what you're comfortable with but what you can actually proof! The law does not and should not be based on emotional rhetoric! You keep mentioning let her heal but we are talking about several incidents spanning decades. Surely she can be bold enough to name the least dangerous predator which is the neighbor, come on if she's comfortable discussing it in an interview surely she can call him out?

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo: An Armed Robber Raped Me In My Husband’s House by AlphaSoul: 4:19pm On Mar 14, 2021
Iamdemola1:

https://dailytrust.com/how-an-armed-robber-raped-me-in-my-husbands-house-iyabo-ojo-nollywood-actress
I'm really stunned!

Iyabo Ojo went through this
huge trauma... Especially the last two ones? Elvina Ibru experienced the same. It's clear that the 1 in 4 women stat on women who have
experienced rape is real. Many women are walking about with a lot of rape trauma which is responsible for the rise in anti-social acts by these women who might not readily get help from professionals.

As a man with a younger sister of the same age as Iyabo, I respect Iyabo the more for sharing her past trauma with rape so that the younger girls/ladies can learn how to be on guard... Trust nobody!

I call for the introduction of chemical castration now... With hard labour for rape, and women have to lead the way.

Luv you Iyabo, Elvina, Padita, and all the women who have gone through rape in the hands of robbers, campus gangs, and other male misfits... who sometimes have female accomplices.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iyabo Ojo: An Armed Robber Raped Me In My Husband’s House by AlphaSoul: 5:09pm On Mar 14, 2021
pretydiva:
Any man/guy who is a rapist, is a beast and a monster. Rape should be condemned.

But why do I feel she's clout chasing undecided
She's not chasing clout. I can tell
when a woman is not telling the truth!

The last two traumatic rape incidents in Ikeja, Lagos made me believe her the more. What you and your other
females should be advocating for from here on is the use of chemical castration as punishment for all rapists after the use of DNA forensics, and lie-detector machine tests.

Women can pool their financial
resources together to get the lie-detector machines and
DNA test labs in major cities in the
first instance, with the backing of the major companies in the private sector.
Re: Iyabo Ojo: An Armed Robber Raped Me In My Husband’s House by Belafonte(m): 5:48pm On Mar 14, 2021
Nuttella:
Somethings are better left unsaid, there are some secrets you should take to your grave, secrets like this.

How will she gets viral publicity and promote her new project if she doesn't perform this cheap stunt?
Re: Iyabo Ojo: An Armed Robber Raped Me In My Husband’s House by Belafonte(m): 5:51pm On Mar 14, 2021
BenDrickz:
I can feel her pains

My Girlfriend was rape last week.
Currently she is passing through hell.

Are you guys seeking redress? Or did it happen by the roadside?
Re: Iyabo Ojo: An Armed Robber Raped Me In My Husband’s House by AlphaSoul: 8:39pm On Mar 14, 2021
ogbonti:

She is doing herself a favor- she is free now and all that heaviness of concealing the act is gone. Who knows, maybe one of the rapist is trying to even blackmail her- NOW that she by herself don tell the world, GUESS WHAT, the rapist is the one who should be running for cover now

I wish the Late Bimbo Ajayi - The former NTA Network Newscaster had the guts to tell the world how she was raped by robbers, she would have healed from it and most probably be alive today, But she took the wrong exit because she felt ashamed and committed suicide

Ladies, please let me beg you for one thing, RAPE is a very bad thing, I know - but please if it happens to you, HEAVEN FORBIDS - speak out and if you know the person, expose him. Silence empowers the evil doer and that makes their sick mind happy because they feel they have the power of concealment over you. First, you have to forgive yourself and know you are not responsible for the madness of the Rapist. You were too hot to handle, too intelligent to be deceived into the sex act, too sophisticated to manipulate, too smart to be convinced, too classy to go down to his level and he had no other option than to summon his animalistic nature and over powered you because by nature's doing, he is physically stronger than you and that is not your fault. ONCE you realize this, then forgive yourself, do not bathe after the act, go for medical check up and speak to a qualified doctor, let the doctor notify the police and let Justice takes it's full course from there

The Nigerian and indeed African society and culture must never allow this sexual travesty against females to continue unchecked and unpunished.

We must learn never to ridicule the victims but see them as a testament of societal decadence that must be healed and rehabilitated.

And any weak man out there who mocks a raped lady, you are in the class and realm of the rapist who lacks the spirit of humanity and humility.

Rape is a crime against God and humanity, and it must be condemned in it's entirety - Enough said.
@Ogbonti
It was the delectable
Ms. 'Tokunbo Ajayi of the
NTA that it happened to, and it was done by a gang of interstate armed robbers who came into Abuja from
Delta State (Warri environs).

The crucifix-wearing 'Tokunbo was also asthmatic and that also contributed to her demise along with the trauma of rape.

The same robbers also gang raped 2 white women expats who are sisters in the bedroom of their Abuja residence. I got to know thru "Crime Fighters" on TV in the early 2000s from the police who paraded the bastards. The police officer said the robbers robbed and raped a popular female newscaster who was living alone but did not mention her name.

I got to painfully know from a news magazine tribute that it was our dear 'Tokunbo Ajayi that was raped when it was reported she had passed on.

Most armed robberies on homes involve the brutal gang raping of girls and women in the presence of their husbands/male relatives just to humiliate them.

It is good to live in secure estates and guard against employing foreign security guards who engage in robberies as well then run back to
Mali, Niger, or Chad.

Hope this helps.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Iyabo Ojo: An Armed Robber Raped Me In My Husband’s House by ogbonti: 10:21pm On Mar 14, 2021
AlphaSoul:

@Ogbonti
It was the delectable
Ms. 'Tokunbo Ajayi of the
NTA that it happened to, and it was done by a gang of interstate armed robbers who came into Abuja from
Delta State (Warri environs).

The crucifix-wearing 'Tokunbo was also asthmatic and that also contributed to her demise along with the trauma of rape.

The same robbers also gang raped 2 white women expats who are sisters in the bedroom of their Abuja residence. I got to know thru "Crime Fighters" on TV in the early 2000s from the police who paraded the bastards. The police officer said the robbers robbed and raped a popular female newscaster who was living alone but did not mention her name.

I got to painfully know from a news magazine tribute that it was our dear 'Tokunbo Ajayi that was raped when it was reported she had passed on.

Most armed robberies on homes involve the brutal gang raping of girls and women in the presence of their husbands/male relatives just to humiliate them.

It is good to live in secure estates and guard against employing foreign security guards who engage in robberies as well then run back to
Mali, Niger, or Chad.

Hope this helps.

you are so right - it was Tokunbo Ajayi - thanks for the correction - if na only that rape wey robbers dey rape people wife n daughters in the presence of the man of the house i don’t regret leaving Nigeria - that’s a pretty awful experience for any human being to witness

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyabo Ojo: An Armed Robber Raped Me In My Husband’s House by AlphaSoul: 11:20pm On Mar 14, 2021
ogbonti:

you are so right - it was Tokunbo Ajayi - thanks for the correction - if na only that rape wey rivers dey rape people wife n daughters in the presence of the man of the house i don’t regret leaving Nigeria - that’s a pretty awful experience for any human being to witness
/
You're welcome... All the best!
/
Re: Iyabo Ojo: An Armed Robber Raped Me In My Husband’s House by awulio(f): 3:32am On Mar 15, 2021
Your a dumb ass. When your mother gets raped come and tell us what she was wearing that made her get raped.
haywire07:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Actress Doris Chima Dies After Battling Cancer / Wizkid Enters Guinness World Book Of Records 2018 (photos) / Mercy Aigbe’s 14-year-old Daughter, Michelle, Shares Lovely Photo; Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.