Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,134 members, 7,835,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Palace's Zaha Becomes First Premier League Player Not To Take The Knee - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Palace's Zaha Becomes First Premier League Player Not To Take The Knee (48482 Views)

Premier League: Players From All 20 Clubs Will Continue To Take The Knee / EPL Round-up: Iheanacho Scores First Premier League Goal In 2020 / Iwobi Scores First Premier League Goal For Everton (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Palace's Zaha Becomes First Premier League Player Not To Take The Knee by ibedun: 12:31pm On Mar 14, 2021
ogbonti:

conjectures - contradictions - frustration, is all I see from your response. Your response does not remove the fact that I am a naturalized American citizen and you are not. I am not disputing that you have not visited the US but visiting is one thing, staying here and being legal and surviving America is another kettle of fish. Yes, no be to visit America be the thing oo na to stay and even when you become legal, you have to make money and live well so I am not your mate in this life and another life- and why are you running from pillar to post - been all over Europe and the world doing what exactly ? Ajala- travel all over the world grin

we wey dey travel for vacation and they ball we no fit talk- you small crayfish dey make noise up and down, guy go and fix your life, and stop constituting nuisance in a public forum like nairaland - America is not the greatest country in the world - ? Guy make I clear you sharp sharp- during this pandemic alone at least we can verify a few things

Even the poor have collected $1,200 $600 and now $1,400 for a single person oo not to talk of their kids - lump sum, this does not include unemployment money running into at least $30,000 per adult for the last one year - I mean a poor adult

multiply $33,200 by N475 = N15,770,000- That was what the US government gave to the poorest American as survival cash - we are not talking of the food vouchers to buy groceries at home ooo

Tell me - Mr America is not great, what did Nigeria give you for the past one year of the pandemic? Audio N50,000 abi ? and the only benefit you got was a bag of rice and packet of indomie and you stole it when you robbed the Oba of Lagos palliatives store house

Guy make u shorrop there - even Canada and UK and western European nations have not done as much as America for her citizen in the last one year you dey here dey yan dust- frustrated agbaya like you cheesy grin

See this low level economic illiterate!

Go and get some knowledge in finance and economics! And get even more knowledge on the economic structure of the world.

Loudmouth with a green card
Re: Palace's Zaha Becomes First Premier League Player Not To Take The Knee by Cashio(m): 12:34pm On Mar 14, 2021
Uprightness100:
The Crowd is not always right.
Stand out from the Crowd.
Do you know what you are kneeling to??
Dare to be the Shadrach, Mesach and Abednago of your Generation.
I will do Exactly the same thing.

I only knee to GOD Almighty
And you've brought in religion to this. So those kneeling are kneeling for Satan. next moment now na 666.

1 Like

Re: Palace's Zaha Becomes First Premier League Player Not To Take The Knee by ibedun: 12:44pm On Mar 14, 2021
Odinaka00:

If only she was not drunk when she gave birth to you, you wouldn’t have become this pathetic idiot that you have become. Nonsense thing

Always making stupid and unnecessarily rude statements!!!
Re: Palace's Zaha Becomes First Premier League Player Not To Take The Knee by flamingREED(m): 12:45pm On Mar 14, 2021
MajorOvakporaye:

BEING BRAINWASHED BY RELIGIOUS SCAMS IS VERY BAD

Psalms 78:56, 63 (KJV) Yet they tempted and provoked the most high God, and kept not his testimonies:
The fire consumed their young men; and their maidens were not given to marriage.
Re: Palace's Zaha Becomes First Premier League Player Not To Take The Knee by Nobody: 12:46pm On Mar 14, 2021
ibedun:

Another commentator from the SHITHOLE!
Have you ever lived in the UK? Evidently not, your statement is more than stupid!!!
Elaborate
Re: Palace's Zaha Becomes First Premier League Player Not To Take The Knee by ogbonti: 12:55pm On Mar 14, 2021
ibedun:

See this low level economic illiterate!

Go and get some knowledge in finance and economics! And get even more knowledge on the economic structure of the world.

Loudmouth with a green card

Awww e don clear for you say I dey Yank abi- from Ilasa to US then green card ? HAHAHHAA we are making progress -agbaya olodo rabata

You are calling a college Professor of Business Admin - economic illiterate ? what do you know about economics - micro and macro economic fundamentals - let me engage you - I am having fun cheesy grin
Re: Palace's Zaha Becomes First Premier League Player Not To Take The Knee by Ayobami7(m): 12:55pm On Mar 14, 2021
hmmm
Re: Palace's Zaha Becomes First Premier League Player Not To Take The Knee by ogbonti: 12:58pm On Mar 14, 2021
ibedun:

First from his village oooo!

“Oju o ri ola ri”

Trump has $5b in his account? That show you his poverty mentality. See as he is celebrating the USA I stayed for years in the 90s (California for that matter). I even enrolled at UCLA in Berkeley in 1991 (Business School).

Idiat got a green card and he is making noise all over the place.

I bet he is not even a professional in the US!

Foolish Ogbonti

Hahahahaha see bad belle grin grin grin grin

UCLA ko, MCLB ni
what year did you enroll at UCLA and who was the University president that year ?

i know you will google it but the next 2 questions after that you won’t find it on google and you will put yourself to shame grin
Re: Palace's Zaha Becomes First Premier League Player Not To Take The Knee by Nobody: 12:59pm On Mar 14, 2021
ogbonti:

Sorry BRO, not me - writting from San Jose, California wink
So every body wey dey San Jose CA get money
Re: Palace's Zaha Becomes First Premier League Player Not To Take The Knee by ogbonti: 1:01pm On Mar 14, 2021
Nairalandian:

So every body wey dey San Jose CA get money

no the question is not about money

it is about where i am writing from

don’t get it twisted because you are poor

you think every thing is about money grin
Re: Palace's Zaha Becomes First Premier League Player Not To Take The Knee by ibedun: 1:01pm On Mar 14, 2021
ogbonti:

Hahahahaha see bad belle grin grin grin grin

UCLA ko, MCLB ni
what year did you enroll at UCLA and who was the University president that year ?

i know you will google it but the next 2 questions after that you won’t find it on google and you will put yourself to shame grin

I clearly stated 1991
Re: Palace's Zaha Becomes First Premier League Player Not To Take The Knee by ogbonti: 1:04pm On Mar 14, 2021
ibedun:

First from his village oooo!

“Oju o ri ola ri”

Trump has $5b in his account? That show you his poverty mentality. See as he is celebrating the USA I stayed for years in the 90s (California for that matter). I even enrolled at UCLA in Berkeley in 1991 (Business School).

Idiat got a green card and he is making noise all over the place.

I bet he is not even a professional in the US!

Foolish Ogbonti

You sef go get a visa and fly to america and be admitted in here and get a green card - get citizenship and get a job and make a career out of it and buy a house - raise a family, start a business, get university degrees and be entrusted to become a teacher and college professor and a community leader and see if it is easy

yes i am proud of my life and happy about it

i am not gonna apologize for my success

you can go and die if you like - no be me cause

am say you be failure for life - rabbish grin
Re: Palace's Zaha Becomes First Premier League Player Not To Take The Knee by ibedun: 1:18pm On Mar 14, 2021
ogbonti:

You sef go get a visa and fly to america and be admitted in here and get a green card - get citizenship and get a job and make a career out of it and buy a house - raise a family, start a business, get university degrees and be entrusted to become a teacher and college professor and a community leader and see if it is easy

yes i am proud of my life and happy about it

i am not gonna apologize for my success

you can go and die if you like - no be me cause

am say you be failure for life - rabbish grin

You don’t even know me!!!

No wonder Trump had $5,000,000,000 in his account according to college professor/community leader!

Man pass man.

I am not American, I don’t NEED it!
But dem never born dem well to stop me from entering the USA at will!!! And I don’t need a visa Mr green card holder.

And I bought a house in Staten Island NY in 1999! I will sell it in 2022 to complete my mansion in Lekki! You can keep your USA
Re: Palace's Zaha Becomes First Premier League Player Not To Take The Knee by ogbonti: 1:27pm On Mar 14, 2021
ibedun:

You don’t even know me!!!

No wonder Trump had $5,000,000,000 in his account according to college professor/community leader!

Man pass man.

I am not American, I don’t NEED it!
But dem never born dem well to stop me from entering the USA at will!!! And I don’t need a visa Mr green card holder.

aww worse case scenario you are one of the thieves robbing your hapless Nigerian citizens blind in Nigeria - shameless kleptomaniac who is so dumb and worthless that you can’t honestly earn a living but rob innocent citizens of their commonwealth- no wonder you despise my achievements because you can’t figure out how to make a dollar from 50 cents legitimately

You do not need visa indeed and jon one can stop you from coming to the USA - let me tell you, even if you have 200 properties here, as long as you are not a citizen of this country your visa can be revoked at any time - you can be barred from entrance and the sky will not fall. Let me get your name by any chance and I will petition the US State Department to turn the searchlights on your as$ - na today we begin see thieves like you ?

In America we do not bow down to Kings or Queens, you stolen wealth or even legit wealth means nothing to us, the dollars you stole and stacked in your s hole soak away pits are the eternal property of the US government and it can be confiscated at any time

so Mr Man - I am not your average Nigerian living in Nigeria that you boast for, I am a proud citizen of the USA and you can only visit - every idiot can but you are not a part of the system here

YOU ARE NOT AN AMERICAN and that you will never be- and that makes you sad to your bones! grin
Re: Palace's Zaha Becomes First Premier League Player Not To Take The Knee by ibedun: 1:48pm On Mar 14, 2021
ogbonti:

aww worse case scenario you are one of the thieves robbing your hapless Nigerian citizens blind in Nigeria - shameless kleptomaniac who is so dumb and worthless that you can’t honestly earn a living but rob innocent citizens of their commonwealth- no wonder you despise my achievements because you can’t figure out how to make a dollar from 50 cents legitimately

You do not need visa indeed and jon one can stop you from coming to the USA - let me tell you, even if you have 200 properties here, as long as you are not a citizen of this country your visa can be revoked at any time - you can be barred from entrance and the sky will not fall. Let me get your name by any chance and I will petition the US State Department to turn the searchlights on your as$ - na today we begin see thieves like you ?

In America we do not bow down to Kings or Queens, you stolen wealth or even legit wealth means nothing to us, the dollars you stole and stacked in your s hole soak away pits are the eternal property of the US government and it can be confiscated at any time

so Mr Man - I am not your average Nigerian living in Nigeria that you boast for, I am a proud citizen of the USA and you can only visit - every idiot can but you are not a part of the system here

YOU ARE NOT AN AMERICAN and that you will never be- and that makes you sad to your bones! grin

I am not the person you described above!!

Read the last paragraph of my previous text where I said

I bought a house in Staten Island in 1999 and I am selling in 2022 to go and complete my house in Lekki Lagos!

If I was a thieving, destructive foolish Nigerian politician stealing from my own people and destroying my fatherland I won’t be selling anything to go and complete a building in my homeland. I am an ordinary citizen of Nigeria.

But I hate abroad based Nigerians with their stupid loud mouth. There are millions of ordinary Nigerian folks in Nigeria living better than you loud green card folks.

$5b in Trump’s account, nonsense!

I am a contented Nigerian, I don’t need American citizenship!!!!
Re: Palace's Zaha Becomes First Premier League Player Not To Take The Knee by ibedun: 2:08pm On Mar 14, 2021
ogbonti:

Awww e don clear for you say I dey Yank abi- from Ilasa to US then green card ? HAHAHHAA we are making progress -agbaya olodo rabata

You are calling a college Professor of Business Admin - economic illiterate ? what do you know about economics - micro and macro economic fundamentals - let me engage you - I am having fun cheesy grin

I missed this one, oni yeye!!! Olodo, $5b inside a bank account shocked

Olodo jati jati! Professor of business admin, rubbish meaningless course! Pushing misguided young people into debt pursuing worthless degrees.

Macro/Micro economics YET you cannot understand why Nigeria as a country is legitimately unable to give cash palliatives to its multitude of citizens? Abi they should just go and print Naira and share it to
millions of people? En?

You don’t know anything Mr green card!
Re: Palace's Zaha Becomes First Premier League Player Not To Take The Knee by Odinaka00(m): 3:53pm On Mar 14, 2021
ibedun:

Always making stupid and unnecessarily rude statements!!!

GTFO goat
Re: Palace's Zaha Becomes First Premier League Player Not To Take The Knee by ogbonti: 7:25pm On Mar 14, 2021
ibedun:

I missed this one, oni yeye!!! Olodo, $5b inside a bank account shocked

Olodo jati jati! Professor of business admin, rubbish meaningless course! Pushing misguided young people into debt pursuing worthless degrees.

Macro/Micro economics YET you cannot understand why Nigeria as a country is legitimately unable to give cash palliatives to its multitude of citizens? Abi they should just go and print Naira and share it to
millions of people? En?

You don’t know anything Mr green card!

E pain am grin grin
Re: Palace's Zaha Becomes First Premier League Player Not To Take The Knee by Akuruoulo(m): 7:36pm On Mar 14, 2021
Coldie:

Igbo people in general I no know wetin dae worry us
IGBO'S TREATE FOREIGNERS 100% BETTER THAN THEIRSELVES
Re: Palace's Zaha Becomes First Premier League Player Not To Take The Knee by ogbonti: 7:39pm On Mar 14, 2021
ibedun:

I am not the person you described above!!

Read the last paragraph of my previous text where I said

I bought a house in Staten Island in 1999 and I am selling in 2022 to go and complete my house in Lekki Lagos!

If I was a thieving, destructive foolish Nigerian politician stealing from my own people and destroying my fatherland I won’t be selling anything to go and complete a building in my homeland. I am an ordinary citizen of Nigeria.

But I hate abroad based Nigerians with their stupid loud mouth. There are millions of ordinary Nigerian folks in Nigeria living better than you loud green card folks.

$5b in Trump’s account, nonsense!

I am a contented Nigerian, I don’t need American citizenship!!!!

Oga bad belle..... for every one Nigerian in Nigeria living better than most Americans - there are 300 million Americans living better than 90% of all Nigerians in Nigeria - think about that!

seriously- are you here comparing the USA to the poverty capital of the world? i guess you are drunk all weekend long

or you are simply insane

you mention lekki - how can you measure Lagos with Lekki? 99.9% of Lagosians can’t even rent a house there talkless of owning a house in Lekki morning and you are using that to measure how well Nigeria is as a country ?

Lastly I don’t know who you are and honestly I don’t give a fvck, you ain’t paying my bills and I ain’t paying yours so get lost bro - I am the King of my castle, you may be a slave in yours that’s entirely your business- you are busy hating on Trump - you are not even an American citizen- why are u taking panadol for another person headache?

you can’t even criticize Buhari for once while his Fulani people are busy raping your daughters mothers and sisters and beheading your fathers but you can’t wait to jump on any Trump thread to insult a man you ain’t qualified to clean the shoe of his driver

useless he g o at - ewu awusa sokoto grin
Re: Palace's Zaha Becomes First Premier League Player Not To Take The Knee by pompeiimagnus: 8:28pm On Mar 14, 2021
RisenPhoenix1:

I was speaking of domestic politics and tactics, using BLM riots and the Covid-19 epidemic to win points. In matters of their belligerent foreign policy, both sides are exactly the same. Had 9/11 happened under a democrat's watch, the knee jerk reaction would have been no different. Trump's hands-off policy was kind of his own personal one.

Everything that happens in Washington is all about winning points by both sides. That's the game they both play.

1 Like

Re: Palace's Zaha Becomes First Premier League Player Not To Take The Knee by ibedun: 9:33pm On Mar 14, 2021
ogbonti:

Oga bad belle..... for every one Nigerian in Nigeria living better than most Americans - there are 300 million Americans living better than 90% of all Nigerians in Nigeria - think about that!

seriously- are you here comparing the USA to the poverty capital of the world? i guess you are drunk all weekend long

or you are simply insane

you mention lekki - how can you measure Lagos with Lekki? 99.9% of Lagosians can’t even rent a house there talkless of owning a house in Lekki morning and you are using that to measure how well Nigeria is as a country ?

Lastly I don’t know who you are and honestly I don’t give a fvck, you ain’t paying my bills and I ain’t paying yours so get lost bro - I am the King of my castle, you may be a slave in yours that’s entirely your business- you are busy hating on Trump - you are not even an American citizen- why are u taking panadol for another person headache?

you can’t even criticize Buhari for once while his Fulani people are busy raping your daughters mothers and sisters and beheading your fathers but you can’t wait to jump on any Trump thread to insult a man you ain’t qualified to clean the shoe of his driver

useless he g o at - ewu awusa sokoto grin

I don’t indulge in this kind of dirty interaction. I must have hit a raw nerves. Go and pay your MORTGAGE and Credit card and Car note. That’s your American life. Goodbye Soldier.
Re: Palace's Zaha Becomes First Premier League Player Not To Take The Knee by ogbonti: 10:15pm On Mar 14, 2021
ibedun:

I don’t indulge in this kind of dirty interaction. I must have hit a raw nerves. Go and pay your MORTGAGE and Credit card and Car note. That’s your American life. Goodbye Soldier.

And i sleep with 2 eyes closed - I sleep like a baby at night - you with all the cash in the bank - you are scared to death when night falls because some syphilis infested armed robbers are coming to rape your wife and daughter before your very eyes and there is nothing you can do about it after they finish eating your soup and stew from the fridge, they will beat the hell out of you and rob you blind- whatever is left in your account will be used to repair your car from bad roads and buy petrol to power up your generator and you are one kidnapping away from selling your lekki house to pay as ransom hoping they do not shoot you after your family sells your house to pay for your release - enjoy your sh! t hole paradise grin
Re: Palace's Zaha Becomes First Premier League Player Not To Take The Knee by ibedun: 10:33pm On Mar 14, 2021
ogbonti:

And i sleep with 2 eyes closed - I sleep like a baby at night - you with all the cash in the bank - you are scared to death when night falls because some syphilis infested armed robbers are coming to rape your wife and daughter before your very eyes and there is nothing you can do about it after they finish eating your soup and stew from the fridge, they will beat the hell out of you and rob you blind- whatever is left in your account will be used to repair your car from bad roads and buy petrol to power up your generator and you are one kidnapping away from selling your lekki house to pay as ransom hoping they do not shoot you after your family sells your house to pay for your release - enjoy your sh! t hole paradise grin

And all the top commercial airlines in the world (below) are falling over each other to serve the Lagos, Abuja route!!!
Many Nigerians are earning more dollars sitting in Lagos than you credit card carrying green card holding foreign born Americans- that trump would like to get rid of anyways.....mumu!
Give me your state and zip code - see if I wouldn’t come there to give you a dirty slap!
BA
VIRGIN
GULF
EMIRATES
TURKISH AIRLINES
AMERICAN AIRLINES shocked
DELTA AIRLINES shocked
KLM
AIR FRANCE
KENYA AIRWAYS
etc etc.,...
mumu ogbonti
Re: Palace's Zaha Becomes First Premier League Player Not To Take The Knee by dochenaj: 2:49am On Mar 15, 2021
Coldie:
Black people. To your surprise there won't be an outrage, but if he had been white they would have accused him of racism this and that.

With the way black people are annoying if the roles were reversed and blacks were white's and whites black we for show them pepper
"We"? Dude, speak for yourself.
Re: Palace's Zaha Becomes First Premier League Player Not To Take The Knee by ibedun: 6:01pm On Mar 15, 2021
ogbonti:

Mr Yankee BizAdmin Professor. How many innocent students have you scammed today? Offering innocent kids worthless certificates whilst pushing them into lifetime DEBT!

Mumu green card holder.

Sleeping with your eyes closed in a house you’ll probably never own, whilst your debt is mounting on a daily basis, married to awful badly behaved masculine woman who controls your existence and destiny. Children that you cannot control who’ll call the police to remove your ass from your debt leveraged home, in a country where you are ‘technically’ homeless until the final mortgage payment is made and that is if madam has not already collected it from you. You cannot even say jack at home to your wife aka Slave master.

Green card holder. If I slap you.....!

You don’t even hold the US passport upon all this noise!!!

And you are very likely living in a ghetto or just off ghetto.....not a leafy suburb.
Re: Palace's Zaha Becomes First Premier League Player Not To Take The Knee by ogbonti: 1:01pm On Mar 16, 2021
ibedun:

Mr Yankee BizAdmin Professor. How many innocent students have you scammed today? Offering innocent kids worthless certificates whilst pushing them into lifetime DEBT!

Mumu green card holder.

Sleeping with your eyes closed in a house you’ll probably never own, whilst your debt is mounting on a daily basis, married to awful badly behaved masculine woman who controls your existence and destiny. Children that you cannot control who’ll call the police to remove your ass from your debt leveraged home, in a country where you are ‘technically’ homeless until the final mortgage payment is made and that is if madam has not already collected it from you. You cannot even say jack at home to your wife aka Slave master.

Green card holder. If I slap you.....!

You don’t even hold the US passport upon all this noise!!!

And you are very likely living in a ghetto or just off ghetto.....not a leafy suburb.

1. Worthless degrees that your elites and their children - thieving politicians in Nigeria are dying to have their children come and acquire?

2. Worthless degrees that your fellow country men are selling their inheritances and properties just to have their children obtain it?

3. The same green card you and your generation will never get? The same green card you do not have, hence you are so bitter whining online?

4. Masculine wife? Maybe you are married to a gorilla. My wife is pretty and if she steps into Lagos, she will be a head turner for sure

5. So you want to say Nigerian women are beautiful? Where were you when Kim Kadeshian called them Apes? Na my body you dey get power grin

6. I guess the people whose story you reference here are your mannerless relatives in the US. My kids are well behaved and they dont dial 911

7. Yes, I am happy to pay mortgage for my home because it comes with property equity. I guess you are too dumb to know what that means

8. Homes can be resold and profits are made from it thereby building wealth by flipping homes. This is my third home and you sure don't know

9. because you abuse your wife, you think everyone does same? You ONLY lose your home if there is "verifiable" evidence of your threat to her life.

10. You are calling me a green card holder thinking I will publish my naturalization certificate to convince you - NO WAY, you are not worth it

Bros. go fix your life, Nigeria and America no be mate - reason because 95% of Nigerians will not think twice if they have an opportunity to come to America to live the rest of their lives - while 99.99% of Americans will NEVER EVER accept to take a temporary job in Nigeria no matter how lucrative it is. What does that tell you? Dey there dey fo ol yourself, IF you doubt am, go US Consulate in Lagos or US Embassy in Abuja, go see how Nigerians are lining up desperately to flee the sh !t hole - Frustrated MO FO grin grin grin grin

And to you ADMIN that blocked me, na thunder go faya your yansh - crazy as s h o le! grin grin grin grin
Re: Palace's Zaha Becomes First Premier League Player Not To Take The Knee by ibedun: 7:22am On Mar 21, 2021
ogbonti:

1. Worthless degrees that your elites and their children - thieving politicians in Nigeria are dying to have their children come and acquire?

2. Worthless degrees that your fellow country men are selling their inheritances and properties just to have their children obtain it?

3. The same green card you and your generation will never get? The same green card you do not have, hence you are so bitter whining online?

4. Masculine wife? Maybe you are married to a gorilla. My wife is pretty and if she steps into Lagos, she will be a head turner for sure

5. So you want to say Nigerian women are beautiful? Where were you when Kim Kadeshian called them Apes? Na my body you dey get power grin

6. I guess the people whose story you reference here are your mannerless relatives in the US. My kids are well behaved and they dont dial 911

7. Yes, I am happy to pay mortgage for my home because it comes with property equity. I guess you are too dumb to know what that means

8. Homes can be resold and profits are made from it thereby building wealth by flipping homes. This is my third home and you sure don't know

9. because you abuse your wife, you think everyone does same? You ONLY lose your home if there is "verifiable" evidence of your threat to her life.

10. You are calling me a green card holder thinking I will publish my naturalization certificate to convince you - NO WAY, you are not worth it

Bros. go fix your life, Nigeria and America no be mate - reason because 95% of Nigerians will not think twice if they have an opportunity to come to America to live the rest of their lives - while 99.99% of Americans will NEVER EVER accept to take a temporary job in Nigeria no matter how lucrative it is. What does that tell you? Dey there dey fo ol yourself, IF you doubt am, go US Consulate in Lagos or US Embassy in Abuja, go see how Nigerians are lining up desperately to flee the sh !t hole - Frustrated MO FO grin grin grin grin

And to you ADMIN that blocked me, na thunder go faya your yansh - crazy as s h o le! grin grin grin grin

Mumu green card Yankee professor of useless degree course, tell me more about point 8 & 9. I know you are living in one of those fly-by states. It can’t be Florida or California or NY.

Sound like a Beta man - SIMP!
Re: Palace's Zaha Becomes First Premier League Player Not To Take The Knee by ogbonti: 10:04am On Mar 22, 2021
ibedun:

Mumu green card Yankee professor of useless degree course, tell me more about point 8 & 9. I know you are living in one of those fly-by states. It can’t be Florida or California or NY.

Sound like a Beta man - SIMP!

Arguing what you know nothing about - I may even be in Pakistan not the US, you can’t verify and yet you are dispensing so much energy on my matter, jobless scallywag, your medication is finished, go restock- craze man grin - Monday morning and your prime focus for the week is to insult a faceless person on a forum, not how you will improve your useless life - what a waste of space you are to the world!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Hawks Super Eagles Jersey In Traffic On The Third Mainland Bridge / Mikel Weeps, Begs NFF (Nigerian Football Federation) - The Sun / Difference Between Ballon d'Or, UEFA Best Player And FIFA World's Best

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.