Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,632 members, 7,820,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Opinion: Ndigbo And Hypocrasy, The Case Of Dr Ngozi Iweala - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opinion: Ndigbo And Hypocrasy, The Case Of Dr Ngozi Iweala (4312 Views)

Ndigbo And Ikwerre Fight Dirty Over Celebration Of Igbo Day In PHC / Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Dangote, Ngozi Iweala And Jim Ovia / What Ndigbo and ANAMBRA Must Do To End The Killing. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opinion: Ndigbo And Hypocrasy, The Case Of Dr Ngozi Iweala by theTranslator: 11:42pm On Mar 13, 2021
ZionGurl:
Each individual on his own opinion. We don’t obliged to popular opinion because it’s popular. Moral and justification for electing any human to office must be considered.
I choose Trump over Biden Anyday.
Regardless of NOI appointment.
Now China indirectly controls WTO.

Mind you Sophistication lead to our tribulations going on right now In the enclave (Nigeria).

Don’t worry the IDPs in Benin will return safely wakili gotcha covered. sad
You just registered and you're already tribal?
Baby that's not the way to go
My kinsmen are in Benin rep. And they would soon come home
I am an Ogun boy
And I know that Yewa have always been marginalized and used to play dirty politics
The govt is our problem
You Fight against herdsmen here the Army fights you
That's how pathetic it is
But it won't go on for ever
We're not cowards

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: Ndigbo And Hypocrasy, The Case Of Dr Ngozi Iweala by theTranslator: 11:46pm On Mar 13, 2021
ZionGurl:
We don’t need the fucking presidency. However we will capitalize on the topic to fastened the dissolution of this enclave more faster.

The justification for being stupid in the head by few lots
sweeps me off my feet every time.

Perhaps you must be an Aboki.
You sure?
Then stop screaming MARGINALIZATION! to the high heavens
The international community now thinks Nigeria treats you like China treats the Uighur Muslims

3 Likes

Re: Opinion: Ndigbo And Hypocrasy, The Case Of Dr Ngozi Iweala by theTranslator: 11:47pm On Mar 13, 2021
OBALOLA55:
OMO ODE YOU FOR ASK YOURSELF HOW IBO MAN TAKE SABI THE MEANING OF OBALOLA. MY MOTHER IS FROM IPETU IN OSUN STATE, SO NONE OF YOU FUNDAMENTALIST CAN STOP ME FROM ANSWERING ANY YORUBA NAME I WANT.
So you're Yoruba ?? undecided
Omo al e

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: Ndigbo And Hypocrasy, The Case Of Dr Ngozi Iweala by theTranslator: 11:53pm On Mar 13, 2021
Redcrafton:

How did you slow character know that Biden will support NG?

Trump was supported for different reasons.

So what did you sow that you will now reap?

How will this put food in your table?

Is this not the same NG that you Yorubas were dancing up and down that she will not win while the Igbos were shouting about Igbo amaka?

You are too slow and utterly dumb....

..and you even don't want tribal insults on your tribal thread...
You are a liar

I repeat
You. Are. A. Liar!
We Yorubas never said that
Must you guys lie? angry
I've always liked NOI since Jonathan's time
Unlike you guys we love people for who they are not their tribe

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: Ndigbo And Hypocrasy, The Case Of Dr Ngozi Iweala by melodyogonna(m): 11:58pm On Mar 13, 2021
melvinjames:
Please no tribal insults, just make your point and go.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13256404_fbimg1613630378692_jpeg386c32ba4512a36de896bd81c43800e8

If Donald Trump (supported by the entire SE) had won the election, would Ngozi be WTO head?
Igbo people were ready to die for Trump because Ngozi is Anioma. The hateful politics of Ndigbo is what has made me to be seen as anti Igbo even though I'm not.
I use to join the Igbos against the Yorubas because I support PDP. I've since dissociated myself from hateful politics of the east.
The Igbos would never welcome back anybody back to the PDP as long as the person helped removed GEJ.
The likes of Sowore, Obiageli ezekwesili, Prof Wole Soyinka etc.
How do you make up numbers when you keep rejecting those who thought Buhari would be better but has since changed their minds? If Igbo continue with the politics of hate, Tinubu will be president followed by the north and then the SS.

Stop your hatefull politics or forever remain at the periphery of governance.
You probably didn't know but the South Korean candidate stepped down making Ngọzi the sole candidate, she didn't win because Trump lost.
Re: Opinion: Ndigbo And Hypocrasy, The Case Of Dr Ngozi Iweala by theTranslator: 12:05am On Mar 14, 2021
Obalatule:

There is no comparison between this two classes of ladies.

Never have i heard an igboman think about marrying a yoruba, But countless yoruba elite from governors to prominent business men all have igbo wives and half igbo kids, Now the Oba of oyo has an igbo olori
You are clearly deluded Yoruba girls are dirty and uncultured,Loud and not so beautiful
Because we want unity with Igbos
But it seems you guys only want to use it to scorn us
A whole Alaafin married one of you
We are the least tribalist to a fault
And its causing us harm
@ coloured you know that's not true
We Yorubas extend a hand you spit on it

@underlined
Is OBALOLA55's mother not Yoruba?
The future will judge

And its painful but only the Unity of the East and west can save us

As I said

The Future will judge.
Re: Opinion: Ndigbo And Hypocrasy, The Case Of Dr Ngozi Iweala by OBALOLA55(m): 12:07am On Mar 14, 2021
theTranslator:

So you're Yoruba ?? undecided
Omo al e
I HATE JIHADISTS LIKE YOU angry
Re: Opinion: Ndigbo And Hypocrasy, The Case Of Dr Ngozi Iweala by theTranslator: 12:13am On Mar 14, 2021
OBALOLA55:
I HATE JIHADISTS LIKE YOU angry
I was joking
I aint a Muslim
Re: Opinion: Ndigbo And Hypocrasy, The Case Of Dr Ngozi Iweala by adadike(f): 12:14am On Mar 14, 2021
Obalatule:
Bitter Afflicted soul, I thought you denied being yoruba?.......i can smell yoruba wickedness from 600 miles away

NOI is the WTO DG now find a hard rock and smash your head
gbam

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Ndigbo And Hypocrasy, The Case Of Dr Ngozi Iweala by theTranslator: 12:18am On Mar 14, 2021
Obalatule:
Wow i guess this is all the igbos there is? This is the representation of the over [s]50 million igbos around the world?[/s]

Narrow minded dumbo
You're about 45m

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Ndigbo And Hypocrasy, The Case Of Dr Ngozi Iweala by amuwo1980: 1:40am On Mar 14, 2021
Trash
Re: Opinion: Ndigbo And Hypocrasy, The Case Of Dr Ngozi Iweala by SlayerSupreme: 1:41am On Mar 14, 2021
People just open stupid threads up and down. Does supporting Trump mean we hate Ngozi? What does hypocrisy have to do with anything?. Some of us just use words we poorly understand and those who cannot see beyond their noses are somehow always keen to advise Ndigbo.
Re: Opinion: Ndigbo And Hypocrasy, The Case Of Dr Ngozi Iweala by Mrnairalandd: 2:18am On Mar 14, 2021
AlexBells:
What is your headache on whom Ndigbo chose to support, yes Iweala is our daughter but we had loved trump for the past 4 years, our daughter got in the race some months ago, Trump didn't hate her, trump stayed with US allies in South Korea, Nigeria had not been a reliable US allies, so we understood trump's preference still we supported our own daughter until she emerged victorious, Trump did what he had to do, that does not mean we hate him, he took interest in what he thinks is the best for his country, more reason why we live him, at the end the will of God prevailed and our daughter was unveiled

Your daughter, the last time i checked she is from Delta state not your 5 eastern states.

Ok if all Nigerians agree with you that she is an Igbo woman that Ngozi Iwealla is Igbo from Delta state, can you Igbos now claim your brother who y’all claimed that it’s not your brother? The coup plotters of 1966...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Creation Of An Isoko East Local Government From Ndokwa East Of Delta State / Wike prevents Peter Obi Aircraft from landing in Rivers State / Southern Groups Laud North Over Snc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.