Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,432 members, 7,958,300 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:06 PM

Opinion: Ndigbo And Hypocrasy, The Case Of Dr Ngozi Iweala - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opinion: Ndigbo And Hypocrasy, The Case Of Dr Ngozi Iweala (4581 Views)

Ndigbo And Ikwerre Fight Dirty Over Celebration Of Igbo Day In PHC / Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Dangote, Ngozi Iweala And Jim Ovia / What Ndigbo and ANAMBRA Must Do To End The Killing. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opinion: Ndigbo And Hypocrasy, The Case Of Dr Ngozi Iweala by Rugaria: 9:12pm On Mar 13, 2021
flokii:
First, they need to do away with their crude culture of seeing women as subhumans that should be confined to the kitchen and oza room, not to talk or have any say during family meetings..

Funny how these so called women from East go dumb to the attrocities of their people back home but turn to tigress and activists in foreign lands. Out of 10 Igbo women, hardly will you see 2 with proper education cos their parents see no reason to waste money on them. smh.

Inûkwaa...
Re: Opinion: Ndigbo And Hypocrasy, The Case Of Dr Ngozi Iweala by Chibuike21: 9:12pm On Mar 13, 2021
ZionGurl:
We don’t need the fucking presidency. However we will capitalize on the topic to fastened the dissolution of this enclave more faster.

The justification for being stupid in the head by few lots
sweeps me off my feet every time.

Perhaps you must be an Aboki.

You don't need presidency yet cry every day on nairaland about marginalisation. It's not possible for ibo man to be president and you know it. That't why you said we don't need presidency.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Ndigbo And Hypocrasy, The Case Of Dr Ngozi Iweala by Obalatule: 9:14pm On Mar 13, 2021
Obamaofusa:

lol

Igbo women are celebrating their acceptance by the sophisticated, educated,refined and rich Yoruba people after decades of begging the Yorubas.It is an escape from the clannish,barbaric and osunic culture of no inheritance, no bathing for several days,sleeping with corpses of the Igbo tribe.
Yoruba is the one celebrating the chance to finally have traces of igbo premium gene introduced into their land.

Yoruba elites cant get enough of premium igbo ladies, Even you knows this in your bone
Re: Opinion: Ndigbo And Hypocrasy, The Case Of Dr Ngozi Iweala by Redcrafton: 9:14pm On Mar 13, 2021
Obamaofusa:

lol

Igbo women are celebrating their acceptance by the sophisticated, educated,refined and rich Yoruba people after decades of begging the Yorubas.It is an escape from the clannish,barbaric and osunic culture of no inheritance, no bathing for several days,sleeping with corpses of the Igbo tribe.

They are running away and you accepted them, leaving your own sisters...who end up having children for several men...creating army of agberos?

Are you serious?

Re: Opinion: Ndigbo And Hypocrasy, The Case Of Dr Ngozi Iweala by melvinjames: 9:15pm On Mar 13, 2021
Obalatule:
A representation of your imagined support, NOI is the the MD of WTO find a rope and hang yourself if you are so bittered

Is not like NOI don't know your people supported white Donald Trump against an Anioma person like herself. She'd be seeing Buhari tomorrow and just to rub it in, she might even see Tinubu to thank him for his support. TheNation newspaper owned by Tinubu supported Ngozi Iweala.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Ndigbo And Hypocrasy, The Case Of Dr Ngozi Iweala by Obalatule: 9:17pm On Mar 13, 2021
flokii:

Spare me your gibberish abeg..

Everything is just wrong with you people.. It's your women that grow moustache and beards, chest hair, thick yam legs and so on.. Rubbish
Shove your stupid gibberish advise up your ass

Go and advise your women on proper personal hygiene first, then we can talk

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Ndigbo And Hypocrasy, The Case Of Dr Ngozi Iweala by melvinjames: 9:17pm On Mar 13, 2021
Redcrafton:

So in your blind hatred, you didn't see that I was responding to your fellow refugee in Benin IDP camp, who first used baby factory?

Why are you guys so deceitful?

Wheree are you posting from, obviosly from the same region you hate but can't do without.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Ndigbo And Hypocrasy, The Case Of Dr Ngozi Iweala by melvinjames: 9:19pm On Mar 13, 2021
Obalatule:
You are bittered cos NOI emerged WTO director, I am yet to understand how church members with a placard of trump translates to the whole ethnicity supporting trump

Shut up there.
3 months ago, no Ibo man on nairaland, facebook, twitter etc dare say what you're now saying..

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Ndigbo And Hypocrasy, The Case Of Dr Ngozi Iweala by Obalatule: 9:19pm On Mar 13, 2021
melvinjames:

Is not like NOI don't know your people supported white Donald Trump against an Anioma person like herself. She'd be seeing Buhari tomorrow and just to rub it in, she might even see Tinubu to thank him for his support. TheNation newspaper owned by Tinubu supported Ngozi Iweala.
You have now deviated into gibberish and incoherent rambling, i'm glad i was able to convince you of how stupid your thought pattern is

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Ndigbo And Hypocrasy, The Case Of Dr Ngozi Iweala by Redcrafton: 9:20pm On Mar 13, 2021
melvinjames:

Wheree are you posting from, obviosly from the same region you hate but can't do without.

Shut it and lets talk about baby factory you are advising about.

You slippery chameleon changes at the slightest time.

So have you advise fokii to leave baby factory out of this thread.lol
Re: Opinion: Ndigbo And Hypocrasy, The Case Of Dr Ngozi Iweala by Obalatule: 9:21pm On Mar 13, 2021
melvinjames:

Shut up there.
3 months ago, no Ibo man on nairaland, facebook, twitter etc dare say what you're now saying..
NOI is the director general of WTO, Hit your head on a hard stone and save the world stress

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Ndigbo And Hypocrasy, The Case Of Dr Ngozi Iweala by Chibuike21: 9:21pm On Mar 13, 2021
Obalatule:
If thats the lie you want to believe as opposed to the fact that yoruba men are dogs that think with thier penis and cant stop lusting after igbo ladies then dream on.
Lusting after ladies still better than lusting after men. The way we ibos obsess ourselves with Tinubu is really disgusting.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Ndigbo And Hypocrasy, The Case Of Dr Ngozi Iweala by melvinjames: 9:22pm On Mar 13, 2021
Obalatule:
NOI is the director general of WTO, Hit your head on a hard stone and save the world stress

She is, thanks in part to Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Ndigbo And Hypocrasy, The Case Of Dr Ngozi Iweala by Obalatule: 9:23pm On Mar 13, 2021
Chibuike21:

Lusting after ladies still better than lusting after men. The way we ibos obsess ourselves with Tinubu is really disgusting.
What brought tinubu into the argument? eh this Ewedu green teeth boy?

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Ndigbo And Hypocrasy, The Case Of Dr Ngozi Iweala by melvinjames: 9:24pm On Mar 13, 2021
Redcrafton:

Shut it and lets talk about baby factory you are advising about.

You slippery chameleon changes at the slightest time.

So have you advise fokii to leave baby factory out of this thread.lol

I warned you about baby factory topic earlier, don't let me stoop to your level and post links here.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Ndigbo And Hypocrasy, The Case Of Dr Ngozi Iweala by Obalatule: 9:26pm On Mar 13, 2021
melvinjames:

She is, thanks in part to Buhari.
Bitter, Vindictive soul, NOI is the director of WTO not your Buhari.....go and drink sniper
Re: Opinion: Ndigbo And Hypocrasy, The Case Of Dr Ngozi Iweala by Chibuike21: 9:27pm On Mar 13, 2021
Obalatule:
What brought tinubu into the argument? eh this Ewedu green teeth boy?
I had to mention your darling Jagaban Borgu, I know you were dying to bring his name here. grin

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Ndigbo And Hypocrasy, The Case Of Dr Ngozi Iweala by Obalatule: 9:28pm On Mar 13, 2021
Chibuike21:

I had to mention your darling Jagaban Borgu, I know you were dying to bring his name here. grin
Your papa shame dey shame me

Re: Opinion: Ndigbo And Hypocrasy, The Case Of Dr Ngozi Iweala by melvinjames: 9:28pm On Mar 13, 2021
Obalatule:
Bitter, Vindictive soul, NOI is the director of WTO not your Buhari.....go and drink sniper

When NOI visits Buhari tomorrow, what you gonna do?

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Ndigbo And Hypocrasy, The Case Of Dr Ngozi Iweala by Redcrafton: 9:29pm On Mar 13, 2021
melvinjames:

I warned you about baby factory topic earlier, don't let me stoop to your level and post links here.

See human being...

So why not warn fokii too... omo Yoruba...

una treachery and joining people to fight while you sit on the fence no dey do una?

https://www.nairaland.com/6170038/wto-okonjo-iweala-not-win-kemi/1

Instead of opening a thread to show how you people prayed in your Cele, Aladura, mosques and your pagan shrines for NOI not to get the job, you now want to twist it to blame Igbos for not supporting her, because some people wanted Trump.

Na wahooo.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Ndigbo And Hypocrasy, The Case Of Dr Ngozi Iweala by Chibuike21: 9:30pm On Mar 13, 2021
Obalatule:
Your papa shame dey shame me

Your papa shame ke? Why now bros?

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Ndigbo And Hypocrasy, The Case Of Dr Ngozi Iweala by Obalatule: 9:31pm On Mar 13, 2021
melvinjames:

When NOI visits Buhari tomorrow, what you gonna do?
Despite your bitterness Ngozi Okonja-Iweala is now the DG of WTO and is on a working visit to Nigeria. Be sure to commit suicide
Re: Opinion: Ndigbo And Hypocrasy, The Case Of Dr Ngozi Iweala by melvinjames: 9:32pm On Mar 13, 2021
[s]
Redcrafton:

See human being...
So why not warn fokii too... omo Yoruba...
una treachery and joining people to fight while you sit on the fence no dey do una?
Instead of opening a thread to show how you people prayed in your Cele, Aladura, mosques and your pagan shrines for NOI not to get the job, you now want to twist it to blame Igbos for not supporting her, because some people wanted Trump.
Na wahooo.
[/s]
mynd44
come and see this tribalist derailing my thread. Ban him till 2050 thanks.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Ndigbo And Hypocrasy, The Case Of Dr Ngozi Iweala by eagleu: 9:33pm On Mar 13, 2021
melvinjames:
Please no tribal insults, just make your point and go.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13256404_fbimg1613630378692_jpeg386c32ba4512a36de896bd81c43800e8

If Donald Trump (supported by the entire SE) had won the election, would Ngozi be WTO head?
Igbo people were ready to die for Trump because Ngozi is Anioma. The hateful politics of Ndigbo is what has made me to be seen as anti Igbo even though I'm not.
I use to join the Igbos against the Yorubas because I support PDP. I've since dissociated myself from hateful politics of the east.
The Igbos would never welcome back anybody back to the PDP as long as the person helped removed GEJ.
The likes of Sowore, Obiageli ezekwesili, Prof Wole Soyinka etc.
How do you make up numbers when you keep rejecting those who thought Buhari would be better but has since changed their minds? If Igbo continue with the politics of hate, Tinubu will be president followed by the north and then the SS.

Stop your hatefull politics or forever remain at the periphery of governance.

You begin your pathetic insult to Igbos with a lie- the entire SE region supported Trump, and you expect a reasonable discussion?
Re: Opinion: Ndigbo And Hypocrasy, The Case Of Dr Ngozi Iweala by melvinjames: 9:33pm On Mar 13, 2021
Obalatule:
Despite your bitterness Ngozi Okonja-Iweala is now the DG of WTO and is on a working visit to Nigeria. Be sure to commit suicide

Who is bitter? Your people supported Trump against their own and you say I'm bitter?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13257821_11headwto2_jpegca091315a261822cfea079e86a397d2a

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Ndigbo And Hypocrasy, The Case Of Dr Ngozi Iweala by melvinjames: 9:34pm On Mar 13, 2021
eagleu:

You begin your pathetic insult to Igbos with a lie- the entire SE region supported Trump, and you expect a reasonable discussion?

What's the percentages?

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Ndigbo And Hypocrasy, The Case Of Dr Ngozi Iweala by Redcrafton: 9:37pm On Mar 13, 2021
melvinjames:

Who is bitter? Your people supported Trump against their own and you say I'm bitter?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13257821_11headwto2_jpegca091315a261822cfea079e86a397d2a

But you Omo Yorubas supported her....?

Brutal treachery will take your type, no where.

It will only continue to eat deep into your weak soul...

Re: Opinion: Ndigbo And Hypocrasy, The Case Of Dr Ngozi Iweala by melvinjames: 9:38pm On Mar 13, 2021
Redcrafton:

Cry cry baby..

Why do you open a thread...knowing fully well you are a bitter ethnic bigot...trying to accuse people unfairly?

You should be banned for life.

What is bitter in reminding ibo people they were screaming Trump just a couple months ago?

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Ndigbo And Hypocrasy, The Case Of Dr Ngozi Iweala by Arsenella007(f): 9:39pm On Mar 13, 2021
flokii:
First, they need to do away with their crude culture of seeing women as subhumans that should be confined to the kitchen and oza room, not to talk or have any say during family meetings..

Funny how these so called women from East go dumb to the attrocities of their people back home but turn to tigress and activists in foreign lands. Out of 10 Igbo women, hardly will you see 2 with proper education cos their parents see no reason to waste money on them. smh.
Your words reeks of ignorance probably bordering on stupidity. Stop making a fool of yourself
Re: Opinion: Ndigbo And Hypocrasy, The Case Of Dr Ngozi Iweala by melvinjames: 9:40pm On Mar 13, 2021
Redcrafton:

But you Omo Yorubas supported her....?

Brutal treachery will take your type, no where.

It will only continue to eat deep into you weak soul...

The only region that supported Trump in Nigeria remains the ibo people. If Trump had won the election like you people wanted, would NOI be WTO head now?

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Ndigbo And Hypocrasy, The Case Of Dr Ngozi Iweala by Obalatule: 9:40pm On Mar 13, 2021
melvinjames:

Who is bitter? Your people supported Trump against their own and you say I'm bi
Oh so trump ran against NOI for the presidency or is biden an igbo man? grin

Incoherent dingbat

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Cartoon On FFK And Buhari’s Visit To Imo / Prince Arthur Eze Sells Land in Anambra To Total Energies of France / Beware Of APC Muslim Muslim Ticket After Seeing This Picture Of Iran 1970

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.