Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,478 members, 7,823,114 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Opinion: Ndigbo And Hypocrasy, The Case Of Dr Ngozi Iweala - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opinion: Ndigbo And Hypocrasy, The Case Of Dr Ngozi Iweala (4317 Views)

Ndigbo And Ikwerre Fight Dirty Over Celebration Of Igbo Day In PHC / Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Dangote, Ngozi Iweala And Jim Ovia / What Ndigbo and ANAMBRA Must Do To End The Killing. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opinion: Ndigbo And Hypocrasy, The Case Of Dr Ngozi Iweala by wingmanIII: 5:34am On Mar 14, 2021
Idiotic and extremely silly thread!
Rubbish!
Re: Opinion: Ndigbo And Hypocrasy, The Case Of Dr Ngozi Iweala by theTranslator: 7:49am On Mar 14, 2021
Chai shocked Mod vex cheesy
Re: Opinion: Ndigbo And Hypocrasy, The Case Of Dr Ngozi Iweala by OPPPS: 8:18am On Mar 14, 2021
Nothing concern me

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: Ndigbo And Hypocrasy, The Case Of Dr Ngozi Iweala by ZionGurl(f): 1:01pm On Mar 14, 2021
theTranslator:

You just registered and you're already tribal?
Baby that's not the way to go
My kinsmen are in Benin rep. And they would soon come home
I am an Ogun boy
And I know that Yewa have always been marginalized and used to play dirty politics
The govt is our problem
You Fight against herdsmen here the Army fights you
That's how pathetic it is
But it won't go on for ever
We're not cowards
Yeap I just registered, But it’s really sad crythat my ethnicity is being used as a joke on here. It’s been like this until I got an account. So I’m not really new to stuff like that. Just want to react back in my own way. sad
Re: Opinion: Ndigbo And Hypocrasy, The Case Of Dr Ngozi Iweala by udele1: 10:07am On May 21, 2022
Now it is coming from IPOB itself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujJSm6S_wNQ

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Saw Something On The Internet That Got Me Laughing Since Morning / Top 10 Most Urbanized Cites In Nigeria ( Population And Land Used Areas) / My Life Married To Ojukwu- Bianca Ojukwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.