Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,516 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Opinion: Ndigbo And Hypocrasy, The Case Of Dr Ngozi Iweala - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opinion: Ndigbo And Hypocrasy, The Case Of Dr Ngozi Iweala (4290 Views)

Ndigbo And Ikwerre Fight Dirty Over Celebration Of Igbo Day In PHC / Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Dangote, Ngozi Iweala And Jim Ovia / What Ndigbo and ANAMBRA Must Do To End The Killing. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opinion: Ndigbo And Hypocrasy, The Case Of Dr Ngozi Iweala by melvinjames: 10:02pm On Mar 13, 2021
ngadaAwo:
report them instead
They were abusing Yoruba people thinking I was Yoruba. In all fairness Iwanted a robust debate but nairaland cranks are never ready for genuine debates.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: Ndigbo And Hypocrasy, The Case Of Dr Ngozi Iweala by favor914: 10:02pm On Mar 13, 2021
melvinjames:

So did you check the number of times I've been called names on this thread?
Don’t mind that dude.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: Ndigbo And Hypocrasy, The Case Of Dr Ngozi Iweala by Arsenella007(f): 10:02pm On Mar 13, 2021
melvinjames:

The topic is not about tribe but about Ndigbo's betrawal of an Anioma woman.

Now you are twisting the narrative. How did the igbos betray their sister? This topic is much of a tribe issue because you took out your time to attack another tribe but won't tell us which tribe you belong to? Who is the hypocrite now? Never has the igbos refused to support their sis Ngozi. It's a pity you wallow in an unfounded bitterness and hate for the igbo tribe.. And taking your time to reply every mention shows you are indeed jobless
Re: Opinion: Ndigbo And Hypocrasy, The Case Of Dr Ngozi Iweala by favor914: 10:03pm On Mar 13, 2021
ngadaAwo:
report them instead
Gerrout & go & sleep for church tomorrow. dispirited character like your mentor Nnenna Kanu?

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Ndigbo And Hypocrasy, The Case Of Dr Ngozi Iweala by Obalatule: 10:05pm On Mar 13, 2021
BlackPantherxXx:

Ask Peter Okoye.
Half caste dont count, mention one full blooded yoruba woman married to igbo and i will mention 20 yoruba men married to igbo wifes
Re: Opinion: Ndigbo And Hypocrasy, The Case Of Dr Ngozi Iweala by Redcrafton: 10:06pm On Mar 13, 2021
Arsenella007:

Now you are twisting the narrative. How did the igbos betray their sister? This topic is much of a tribe issue because you took out your time to attack another tribe but won't tell us which tribe you belong to? Who is the hypocrite now? Never has the igbos refused to support their sis Ngozi. It's a pity you wallow in an unfounded bitterness and hate for the igbo tribe.. And taking your time to reply every mention shows you are indeed jobless

To that dense fellow...

ipob are Igbos, but Boko thugs are not northerners..

That's the character being dealt with.
Re: Opinion: Ndigbo And Hypocrasy, The Case Of Dr Ngozi Iweala by melvinjames: 10:06pm On Mar 13, 2021
Arsenella007:

Ndigbo really supported their sister by rooting for a man that was going to stop her triumph.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: Ndigbo And Hypocrasy, The Case Of Dr Ngozi Iweala by favor914: 10:07pm On Mar 13, 2021
Obalatule:
Half caste dont count, mention one full blooded yoruba woman married to igbo and i will mention 20 yoruba men married to igbo wifes
What kind of silly question is this?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: Ndigbo And Hypocrasy, The Case Of Dr Ngozi Iweala by melvinjames: 10:07pm On Mar 13, 2021
Redcrafton:

Shut this your fake mouth.

Everything about you shad-y Yourba man is disgusting...

Why did you southerners retaliate and remove GEJ?

Why didn't you southerners retaliate against the few Fulani hdersmne who have sent you Yorubas to Benin republic IDP camps.

NA wahoo for you and and you irritating lies.

The millions of Igbos in the SW are refugees ba?

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Ndigbo And Hypocrasy, The Case Of Dr Ngozi Iweala by BlackPantherxXx: 10:08pm On Mar 13, 2021
Obalatule:

Pele. Mr Census. It is because your yamlegged gals are appreciative of Yoruba prick nah.

Cry no more grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: Ndigbo And Hypocrasy, The Case Of Dr Ngozi Iweala by favor914: 10:09pm On Mar 13, 2021
melvinjames:

Ndigbo really supported their sister by rooting for a man that was going to stop her triumph.
Jews, it is their trait to betray others for their selfish gain, Ipoh Supremo Mazi Nnenna Kanu comes to mind. A man that has more interest in scooby doo, than his piss licking followers.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Opinion: Ndigbo And Hypocrasy, The Case Of Dr Ngozi Iweala by Redcrafton: 10:12pm On Mar 13, 2021
melvinjames:

The millions of Igbos in the SW are refugees ba?

Chameleon always changing...twisting and turning in pain...

The topic is about you southerners...retaliating.
Re: Opinion: Ndigbo And Hypocrasy, The Case Of Dr Ngozi Iweala by favor914: 10:14pm On Mar 13, 2021
Obalatule:
There are millions of beautiful full bloodied Yoruba women married to handsome Igbo brothers & Vice versa, we are one country, one people, we are Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Ndigbo And Hypocrasy, The Case Of Dr Ngozi Iweala by brown3: 10:15pm On Mar 13, 2021
melvinjames:

If it pleases you so be it. But for others reading this, I'm not Youruba.
afonja Muslim if you like deny your tribe.
Re: Opinion: Ndigbo And Hypocrasy, The Case Of Dr Ngozi Iweala by Arsenella007(f): 10:16pm On Mar 13, 2021
melvinjames:

Supporting Trump had nothing to do with Ngozi. Please don't tell me you are actually towing this taught pattern. It's pathetic. Keep avoiding my questions. Your assertions are quite dense
Re: Opinion: Ndigbo And Hypocrasy, The Case Of Dr Ngozi Iweala by favor914: 10:17pm On Mar 13, 2021
brown3:
Which one is Afonja Muslim, You ethnic & religious Bigot?

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Ndigbo And Hypocrasy, The Case Of Dr Ngozi Iweala by Redcrafton: 10:17pm On Mar 13, 2021
favor914:
Jews, it is their trait to betray others for their selfish gain, Ipoh Supremo Mazi Nnenna Kanu comes to mind. A man that has more interest in scooby doo, than his piss licking followers.

How this life would have been without treacherous, duplicitous and pathetic propagandists...with reinforced back stabbing genes?

You could be piss licking Fulani cow's urine in Benin IDP camp as we speak..

No shame

Kaiii
Re: Opinion: Ndigbo And Hypocrasy, The Case Of Dr Ngozi Iweala by favor914: 10:19pm On Mar 13, 2021
Redcrafton:

How this life would have been without treacherous, duplicitous and pathetic propagandists...with reinforced back stabbing genes?

You could be piss licking Fulani cow's urine in Benin IDP camp as we speak..

No shame

Kaiii
Guilty Conscience @ work? Did he not inquire about scooby 2 days before they thought of you?

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Ndigbo And Hypocrasy, The Case Of Dr Ngozi Iweala by brown3: 10:20pm On Mar 13, 2021
favor914:
Which one is Afonja Muslim, You ethnic & religious Bigot?
the problem Nigeria is facing today is been cust by afonja Muslim. I don't hate Yoruba but I hate Yoruba Muslim
Re: Opinion: Ndigbo And Hypocrasy, The Case Of Dr Ngozi Iweala by melvinjames: 10:21pm On Mar 13, 2021
Arsenella007:

Supporting Trump had nothing to do with Ngozi. Please don't tell me you are actually towing this taught pattern. It's pathetic. Keep avoiding my questions. Your assertions are quite dense

If Trump had won, NOI would be WTO head ba?

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Ndigbo And Hypocrasy, The Case Of Dr Ngozi Iweala by Redcrafton: 10:21pm On Mar 13, 2021
favor914:
Guilty Conscience?

When a chief betrayer is accusing others of betrayal...?

What manner of conscience is that, ogbe==ni?

How many days did you live in bitter fear..when those few Fulani herders with sticks drove you loud mouthed liar to Benin camp..?
Re: Opinion: Ndigbo And Hypocrasy, The Case Of Dr Ngozi Iweala by favor914: 10:23pm On Mar 13, 2021
brown3:
the problem Nigeria is facing today is been cust by afonja Muslim. I don't hate Yoruba but I hate Yoruba Muslim
You are pathetic, wherever you decided to segregate yourself in Eastern Nigeria, I am sorry for you, you will not amount to anything, but one bitter ipob sympathizer.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Ndigbo And Hypocrasy, The Case Of Dr Ngozi Iweala by melvinjames: 10:24pm On Mar 13, 2021
Arsenella007:

@emboldened
You betrayed her by rooting for a man that y'all know was against her candidacy. If Trump had won, NOI won't be head of WTO. Didn't you and other ipob fans know this?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: Ndigbo And Hypocrasy, The Case Of Dr Ngozi Iweala by favor914: 10:24pm On Mar 13, 2021
Redcrafton:

When a chief betrayer is accruing others of betrayal...?

What manner of conscience is that, ogbe==ni?

How many days did you live in bitter fear..when those few Fulani herders with sticks drove you loud mouthed liar to Benin camp..?
Failure, rhetoric Fulani talk is your only problem, is that what made you wretched in your own country?

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Ndigbo And Hypocrasy, The Case Of Dr Ngozi Iweala by melvinjames: 10:25pm On Mar 13, 2021
brown3:
Please yourself

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Ndigbo And Hypocrasy, The Case Of Dr Ngozi Iweala by Arsenella007(f): 10:25pm On Mar 13, 2021
melvinjames:

Probably. she had the support of virtually all the nations. And even her opposition had to step down leaving her the sole candidate to that position which even trump had he won the election couldn't stop her emergence as WTO president.
Shame on you.. Your thinking is flawed and be clouded by ethnic bigotry. Shame
Re: Opinion: Ndigbo And Hypocrasy, The Case Of Dr Ngozi Iweala by Redcrafton: 10:26pm On Mar 13, 2021
melvinjames:

Are you dense character saying that all your twits and ethnic hatred spewed on face book and Nairaland and other social media oulets against her candidacy were utterly useless, futile and dead on arrival, whether Trump wins or not?
Re: Opinion: Ndigbo And Hypocrasy, The Case Of Dr Ngozi Iweala by Arsenella007(f): 10:26pm On Mar 13, 2021
melvinjames:

@emboldened
You betrayed her by rooting for a man that y'all know was against her candidacy. If Trump had won, NOI won't be head of WTO. Didn't you and other ipob fans know this?

I have had enough of your childish bickering and thought pattern
Re: Opinion: Ndigbo And Hypocrasy, The Case Of Dr Ngozi Iweala by favor914: 10:27pm On Mar 13, 2021
Arsenella007:

Probably. she had the support of virtually all the nations. And even her opposition had to step down leaving her the sole candidate to that position which even trump had he won the election couldn't stop her emergence as WTO president.
Shame on you.. Your thinking is flawed and be clouded by ethnic bigotry. Shame
Hypocrite Immurement minded ipob, I know you are still waiting for Donald J Trump to declare Republic of Biafra Niger?

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Ndigbo And Hypocrasy, The Case Of Dr Ngozi Iweala by melvinjames: 10:27pm On Mar 13, 2021
Redcrafton:

Are you dense character saying that all your twits and ethnic hatred spewed on face book and Nairaland and other social media oulets against her candidacy were utterly useless, futile dead on arrival?

You didn't answer the question.
Would NOI be WTO head if Trump had won (like most of you wanted)?

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Ndigbo And Hypocrasy, The Case Of Dr Ngozi Iweala by melvinjames: 10:29pm On Mar 13, 2021
Arsenella007:

I have had enough of your childish bickering and thought pattern

No need pretending you know what you're talking about.
Anyway goodnight.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Ndigbo And Hypocrasy, The Case Of Dr Ngozi Iweala by favor914: 10:30pm On Mar 13, 2021
melvinjames:

You didn't answer the question.
Would NOI be WTO head if Trump had won (like most of you wanted)?
Don’t mind them, they will be consumed by their self inflicted hate, the only republican tribe of Nigeria, that have never won any Presidential election, even by default. Yet to their fickle minds every other ethnicity bows down to them.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Eid-el-fitr: Governor Badaru Pardons 17 Inmates In Jigawa / Ahmed Lawan: National Assembly Is Open To Informed Criticisms / Prof. Charles Soludo Spotted In Anambra Market Buying Foodstuffs (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.