Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,703 members, 7,816,872 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Mba Daniel, UNN Student Commits Suicide After His Phone Was Seized In Exam Hall - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mba Daniel, UNN Student Commits Suicide After His Phone Was Seized In Exam Hall (42778 Views)

Mirabel Obi: Gustavo Cubana To Send Money To UNN Student Twerker For Expulsion / Obi Mirabel: UNN Student To Be Expelled For Twerking In Bikini In A Competition / Student Caught With 'Expo' In Glass Case In Exam Hall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mba Daniel, UNN Student Commits Suicide After His Phone Was Seized In Exam Hall by luluosas(m): 9:37am On Mar 14, 2021
Oga, I no gree wetin you talk at all.
Heineken:
Suicide no good but sure e get Wetin go do you atimes you go reason am.. Person like us wey don find job tire since 2014. People dey depressed. Many things fit cause am.. Especially money. If you broke and no hope to eat, suicide go enter mind. Kolorun shanu wa
Re: Mba Daniel, UNN Student Commits Suicide After His Phone Was Seized In Exam Hall by Kennyking1234: 9:38am On Mar 14, 2021
Firstorderwizard:

Not bad. They have some smart lecturers
Cool are you a student of the school...
Re: Mba Daniel, UNN Student Commits Suicide After His Phone Was Seized In Exam Hall by Heineken(m): 9:39am On Mar 14, 2021
luluosas:
Oga, I no gree wetin you talk at all.
lol morning boss. The main thing wey dey cause make person reason suicide na finance.. Many things dey but na money be the main thing. Poverty. I mean am boss
Re: Mba Daniel, UNN Student Commits Suicide After His Phone Was Seized In Exam Hall by luluosas(m): 9:40am On Mar 14, 2021
Seen. God bless you
Kennyking1234:
I messaged you Sir.
Re: Mba Daniel, UNN Student Commits Suicide After His Phone Was Seized In Exam Hall by Firstorderwizard(m): 9:43am On Mar 14, 2021
Kennyking1234:
Cool are you a student of the school...

Nope, graduated
Re: Mba Daniel, UNN Student Commits Suicide After His Phone Was Seized In Exam Hall by luluosas(m): 9:43am On Mar 14, 2021
Na true brotherly, but suicide should be out of it please. I understand how bad things are in Nigeria today, but hope never die. Let's try our best to engage in legit work even if na labourer, we go always see food to chop instead of waiting for unavailable jobs out there. God bless you. Good morning sir.

Heineken:
lol morning boss. The main thing wey dey cause make person reason suicide na finance.. Many things dey but na money be the main thing. Poverty. I mean am boss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mba Daniel, UNN Student Commits Suicide After His Phone Was Seized In Exam Hall by Lionel89: 9:45am On Mar 14, 2021
immortalcrown:
Suicide is becoming too much in UNN, and I do not think depression and frustration are the cause. I hear that all the students that have died by suicide in the school were doing well academically. I suspect occultism.

doing well academically just like this one allegedly caught cheating in exam hall you amsue me��
Re: Mba Daniel, UNN Student Commits Suicide After His Phone Was Seized In Exam Hall by Johnaro(m): 9:46am On Mar 14, 2021
You all should come to mapoly and experience what we are facing here then u will know it's not easy at all the way people say it's easy over here.... If any student commits suicide in mapoly then it's because of the frustration of the lecturer with assignments and textbook cuz without textbook u can't submit assignments or even write test

1 Like

Re: Mba Daniel, UNN Student Commits Suicide After His Phone Was Seized In Exam Hall by Neddyogu(m): 9:47am On Mar 14, 2021
luluosas:
It is LORD

Scram.
Re: Mba Daniel, UNN Student Commits Suicide After His Phone Was Seized In Exam Hall by Kennyking1234: 9:48am On Mar 14, 2021
Firstorderwizard:

Nope, graduated
Cool any advice?
Re: Mba Daniel, UNN Student Commits Suicide After His Phone Was Seized In Exam Hall by Kewellbanks: 9:49am On Mar 14, 2021
What a sad way to depart this Country! Nigeria system failed you. RIP poor boy.
I shall never take my life I pray! And Nigeria will not end me .

1 Like

Re: Mba Daniel, UNN Student Commits Suicide After His Phone Was Seized In Exam Hall by Nobody: 9:50am On Mar 14, 2021
effido666:
I'm I stupid, foolish or insane dat i wil foolishly take my own life ?........nothing......I mean nothing can ever make me kill myself by myself ......neverrrrrr !!!
Good for you. Not everyone has that strength and resolve to face life's challenges. For someone to kill themselves over anything it should tell you that their mental state is very fragile.
Re: Mba Daniel, UNN Student Commits Suicide After His Phone Was Seized In Exam Hall by Abdulmumin412(m): 9:54am On Mar 14, 2021
Stateoforigin:
So many insensitive comments up there.

We all cannot react to situations the same way. That you're psychologically strong doesn't mean every one is.

Most of us in this country have some troubling issues bordering us on the inside but we just smile on the outside to save face.

RIP young blood.
I pray you find the peace you desire on the other side.

Suicide or not, we'll all die.
I think police should come for ur arrest because if not very soon we will hear another news of suicide that you have killed urself
Re: Mba Daniel, UNN Student Commits Suicide After His Phone Was Seized In Exam Hall by Heineken(m): 9:54am On Mar 14, 2021
luluosas:
Na true brotherly, but suicide should be out of it please. I understand how bad things are in Nigeria today, but hope never die. Let's try our best to engage in legit work even if na labourer, we go always see food to chop instead of waiting for unavailable jobs out there. God bless you. Good morning sir.

it shall be well with you boss. Thanks sir
Re: Mba Daniel, UNN Student Commits Suicide After His Phone Was Seized In Exam Hall by Nobody: 9:55am On Mar 14, 2021
Karlovych:
embarassed embarassed Stupid boy, a weak generation of youths that spend most of their time on irrelevant nonsense instead of focusing on their education, no wonder dunderheads are ruling them while the smart and focused ones start from their undergraduate days to plan their future.

True talk. And na them full this NL. Watch them come for you for speaking the truth grin
Re: Mba Daniel, UNN Student Commits Suicide After His Phone Was Seized In Exam Hall by Abdulmumin412(m): 9:55am On Mar 14, 2021
TheManhattan:

Good for you. Not everyone has that strength and resolve to face life's challenges. For someone to kill themselves over anything it should tell you that their mental state is very fragile.
I think police should come for ur arrest because if not very soon we will hear another news of suicide that you have killed urself
Re: Mba Daniel, UNN Student Commits Suicide After His Phone Was Seized In Exam Hall by Fundamentalist: 9:55am On Mar 14, 2021
I could remember in over 13 years ago . I didn't read for an exam , I went into the hall dumbfounded when I saw the question. I just wrote my name on the exam sheet and filled the attendance form and left the hall with pride that I have failed and would come again the following year to rewrite and so it happened. I passed with flying colours. Among the major reasons I became an introvert was peer pressure. I didn't have friends throughout my university days despite my very young age (17) but all in all , I did well and graduated at 21. Still enjoying my introvert lifestyle.

1 Like

Re: Mba Daniel, UNN Student Commits Suicide After His Phone Was Seized In Exam Hall by SeriouslySense(m): 9:56am On Mar 14, 2021
You are honest, I hope you will be victorious. And wish you more strength.

Necxs:

Thank you my brother, many don't understand what people are going through in life.

My self within this months alone, i have thought of suicide as an option to avoiding most of the stress and challenges i am going through at the moment.
Even though i am still depressed, i am just struggling to find options to forget most of my sorrows. Had it been i drink, it would have been one of the easiest options, but to even drink requires money which i don't have.

But las las, it would be alright

1 Like

Re: Mba Daniel, UNN Student Commits Suicide After His Phone Was Seized In Exam Hall by harmony75: 9:57am On Mar 14, 2021
so sorry for the parent GOD will restore for them.. just stupid death!
Re: Mba Daniel, UNN Student Commits Suicide After His Phone Was Seized In Exam Hall by SeriouslySense(m): 9:57am On Mar 14, 2021
May you be stronger, it is not easy, and may hope be renewed and brighter for you, i dont know what you are going through, but wish you more strength.
richmond500:
currently I am so frustrated that I am thinking of relieving myself of my burden.
But just 2yrs ago, I was thinking like u, don't ever hope to be in that situation, we are not finding it funny

2 Likes

Re: Mba Daniel, UNN Student Commits Suicide After His Phone Was Seized In Exam Hall by SeriouslySense(m): 9:59am On Mar 14, 2021
Exactly, may it end well not badly.

Heineken:
Suicide no good but sure e get Wetin go do you atimes you go reason am.. Person like us wey don find job tire since 2014. People dey depressed. Many things fit cause am.. Especially money. If you broke and no hope to eat, suicide go enter mind. Kolorun shanu wa

1 Like

Re: Mba Daniel, UNN Student Commits Suicide After His Phone Was Seized In Exam Hall by SeriouslySense(m): 10:00am On Mar 14, 2021
I hope his soul finds peace, and God knows the state of his soul.
Emeraldgreene:
[ U know Im tired of typing.TTry to fet familiar with the scriptures,read the bible very well; Long life is one of the many promises of God not neccesarily words of Moses. Psalm 91:16,Deut 5:33,
eph 6:1-4,Proverbs 16 :31,psalm 139:13-16,1pet 3:10....and so on.
I'm tired of typing, don't have strength for this.

,uote author=Stateoforigin post=99870721]So many insensitive comments up there.

We all cannot react to situations the same way. That you're psychologically strong doesn't mean every one is.

Most of us in this country have some troubling issues bordering us on the inside but we just smile on the outside to save face.

RIP young blood.
I pray you find the peace you desire on the other side.

Suicide or not, we'll all die.
Re: Mba Daniel, UNN Student Commits Suicide After His Phone Was Seized In Exam Hall by SeriouslySense(m): 10:01am On Mar 14, 2021
cheesy cheesy
Coldie:
Something u would locate the person who seized your phone and take him along with u to the after life you just went alone.

In Nigeria if we start taking these people who do anyhow along with us when we want to commit suicide evil will reduce in Nigeria
Re: Mba Daniel, UNN Student Commits Suicide After His Phone Was Seized In Exam Hall by SeriouslySense(m): 10:02am On Mar 14, 2021
May hope come to you and you find it, may it end well, wish you strength and the ability to prevail given time.

richmond500:
lolz I can't, I have explained to people and no one seems to understand me, sometimes I feel bad explaining.

Those who commit suicide do not just commit, they do because no one seems to understand them.

Its a difficult situation, though I don't think I'll want to commit suicide o, but I'm at my limit of endurance

1 Like

Re: Mba Daniel, UNN Student Commits Suicide After His Phone Was Seized In Exam Hall by SeriouslySense(m): 10:04am On Mar 14, 2021
Amen
Kewellbanks:
What a sad way to depart this Country! Nigeria system failed you. RIP poor boy.

I shall never take my life I pray! And Nigeria will not end me .

1 Like

Re: Mba Daniel, UNN Student Commits Suicide After His Phone Was Seized In Exam Hall by Cfc4life(m): 10:05am On Mar 14, 2021
Only God knows why
Re: Mba Daniel, UNN Student Commits Suicide After His Phone Was Seized In Exam Hall by tiredoflife(m): 10:06am On Mar 14, 2021
This is not depression but an idiot who knows all the songs and dance steps without knowing his books
He was caught and won't take responsibility of his actions
To blackmail life
He took his own life
We all have been caught doing one thing or the other
Did we kill ourselves
U no read
U no wan read
Why not leave the admission slot for people wey wan go skool
Now u don waste the space for genuine students

Bastard
Re: Mba Daniel, UNN Student Commits Suicide After His Phone Was Seized In Exam Hall by Exodora: 10:07am On Mar 14, 2021
UNN almost got me depressed , really don't know how I over came but am grateful that I did.
They got me in my final year as if it was all projected but God saw me through , I will forever be grateful to Him.

1 Like

Re: Mba Daniel, UNN Student Commits Suicide After His Phone Was Seized In Exam Hall by Ramos16(m): 10:07am On Mar 14, 2021
RRodwave:
No amount of depression will make me take my life, e no get duplicate

Don't say things you cannot back up by fact or experience

1 Like

Re: Mba Daniel, UNN Student Commits Suicide After His Phone Was Seized In Exam Hall by Johnchrix(m): 10:08am On Mar 14, 2021
Biochemistry is not an easy course. Rip bro.

1 Like

Re: Mba Daniel, UNN Student Commits Suicide After His Phone Was Seized In Exam Hall by Coldie(m): 10:09am On Mar 14, 2021
SeriouslySense:
cheesy cheesy
During my last paper in university #10minutes into the exam one invigilator seize my empty paper, I was told to go outside.

Another guy carry the matter for head tell me to leave, I don leave already dae were I dae dae drink mcdowells and smoke Arizona when them call me for phone say where I dae say why did i leave the building that they were looking for me everywhere that I should come and finish my exam.

Omen see me o I don off already and u are telling me to come and write exam that when I was sober I no fit write.

I came back eyes red me high.

Them gimme paper I couldn't even concentrate.

If I fail that exam decide to commit suicide u think say I go go like that?

That guy that sent me out 10mins into the exam we dae go see God together

1 Like

Re: Mba Daniel, UNN Student Commits Suicide After His Phone Was Seized In Exam Hall by Skymason20(m): 10:09am On Mar 14, 2021
nothing will make me think of commiting sucide , county hard we know , but as a real nigger their are lot of pussy to bang and black bullet to mouzzee , the country nor balance but he sweet

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

See JAMB Applications By geopolitical regions of origin From 2010-2016 / Picture Compilation Of Facts / Teacher Recounts His Seduction Experience In Female Secondary School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.