Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,903 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Are Women Truly More Intelligent Than Men?? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Women Truly More Intelligent Than Men?? (3341 Views)

This Photo Shows That Women Are More Intelligent Than Men / Why Are Women Crazy About Tall Men? / Why Are Women Cheating More Than Men Lately? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Women Truly More Intelligent Than Men?? by DEMZEE(m): 5:05pm On Mar 14, 2021
StacyO:

You're right but, I can say they were not granted the priviledge to live amongst confused men.

You can agree with me that this present generation of men are highly confused.

They are confused because they are taught to be feminine and anything masculinity is toxic.

Feminism created weak men and pseudo masculine hybrid beast women
Re: Are Women Truly More Intelligent Than Men?? by Lucrativress(f): 5:07pm On Mar 14, 2021
McStoic:

Your comment is very noteworthy. And it sounds honest. Nice one
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Are Women Truly More Intelligent Than Men?? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Mar 14, 2021
DEMZEE:

They are confused because they are taught to be feminine and anything masculinity is toxic.

Feminism created weak men and pseudo masculine hybrid beast women

I can go on.

But, I'll stop here.

Nice discussing this with you.
Re: Are Women Truly More Intelligent Than Men?? by kalu61(m): 5:23pm On Mar 14, 2021
StacyO:

It won't change but, society and men themselves have changed it.

Always complaining, do you want women to go extinct?

Make una make up una mind oo grin
How can women go extinct when they have basic natural roles.

You don't want me to have sons and daughters grin
Re: Are Women Truly More Intelligent Than Men?? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Mar 14, 2021
kalu61:
How can women go extinct when they have basic natural roles.

You don't want me to have sons and daughters grin

So you'll confuse them. grin

Natural roles you men find so hard to accept.
Re: Are Women Truly More Intelligent Than Men?? by kalu61(m): 5:40pm On Mar 14, 2021
StacyO:

Women are not given the opportunity to explore more of their capabilities.

I think thats the point I'm trying to bring out.

Football, WWE, sports are all evolving and you can equally agree that women are coming into the picture.
That is to tell you that no opportunities were offered them from the start.

You just nailed it

"Women are not given the opportunity to explore more of their capabilities"

"If given that opportunity, imagine how it would turn out"

Who gives you the opportunity? MAN. MAN can take the opportunity. So, man defind a WO-MAN.

If females are more intelligent as you claimed, they shouldn't be asking to be given opportunity with their high and versatile IQ but use them to undo Men as Men are using theirs.

Don't blame we men, blame the creator for making it so.

Despite how the creator made it, we men will continue to support and give our women/daughters opportunity to attain their aspiring and God given talents.

The earlier misguided factions of ferminist understand that they can achieve this by continuous appeal and engagement with the men, and not hatred, bitterness or war, the better for them.

When you asked to be "GIVEN AN OPPORTUNITY". It's shouldn't be a matter of wedging war on men.

Men are the most superior animal both in Intelligence and knowledge.
Re: Are Women Truly More Intelligent Than Men?? by kalu61(m): 5:45pm On Mar 14, 2021
StacyO:

So you'll confuse them. grin

Natural roles you men find so hard to accept.
If women are asking for a share of men's roles, it's not bad asking them to go beyond their natural roles.
Re: Are Women Truly More Intelligent Than Men?? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Mar 14, 2021
kalu61:
You just nailed it

"Women are not given the opportunity to explore more of their capabilities"

"If given that opportunity, imagine how it would turn out"

Who gives you the opportunity? MAN. MAN can take the opportunity. So, man defind a WO-MAN.

If females are more intelligent as you claimed, they shouldn't be asking to be given opportunity with their high and versatile IQ but use them to undo Men as Men are using theirs.

Don't blame we men, blame the creator for making it so.

Despite how the creator made it, we men will continue to support and give our women/daughters opportunity to attain their aspiring and God given talents.

The earlier misguided factions of ferminist understand that they can achieve this by continuous appeal and engagement with the men, and not hatred, bitterness or war, the better for them.

When you asked to be "GIVEN AN OPPORTUNITY". It's shouldn't be a matter of wedging war on men.

Men are the most superior animal both in Intelligence and knowledge.

You've got it wrong again.

Giving opportunity doesn't necessarily mean men would give it. Society comprises of everyone and you can't just take up a role without the approval of others.

Back down history lane, lots of those women who stood for what was right were criticized by both women and men.
Take Mary Mitchell Slessor for example, the woman who stopped the killing of twins in Nigeria.

You can only grab that as a woman by doing extraordinary things and as it stands, everybody dey fear to die.

You have good argumentative points though.
Re: Are Women Truly More Intelligent Than Men?? by DEMZEE(m): 6:23pm On Mar 14, 2021
StacyO:

I can go on.

But, I'll stop here.

Nice discussing this with you.

Alright
Re: Are Women Truly More Intelligent Than Men?? by kalu61(m): 6:39pm On Mar 14, 2021
StacyO:

You've got it wrong again.

Giving opportunity doesn't necessarily mean men would give it. Society comprises of everyone and you can't just take up a role without the approval of others.

Back down history lane, lots of those women who stood for what was right were criticized by both women and men.
Take Mary Mitchell Slessor for example, the woman who stopped the killing of twins in Nigeria.

You can only grab that as a woman by doing extraordinary things and as it stands, everybody dey fear to die.

You have good argumentative points though.
You wouldn't give up okwaya.

Society is made of men, women, children. Then animals and plants. If women are asking to be given an opportunity, then who are they asking? Children or the animals and plants? grin

But men have taken role of going to war, conquer territories, dominates in science , art and leadership without asking for society approval.

You are just funny my dear.

Mary Slessor was allowed by men not women. The men decided to allow their culture to be defiled. So, women criticizism were little relevant.

1 Like

Re: Are Women Truly More Intelligent Than Men?? by unmask: 12:32am On Mar 15, 2021
RisenPhoenix1:

It was not truncated, it was considered unnecessary for their role.

Which is besides the point. Academic qualifications are an entirely different issue from intelligence.
That's part of the measure for intelligence..... education helps you know. And the more you know, the more intelligent you are perceived to be
Re: Are Women Truly More Intelligent Than Men?? by McStoic(m): 6:55am On Mar 15, 2021
Robertgreene1:
they re more manipulative not more intelligent than men.. all thanks 2 men's insatiable demand 4 sex..."The manipulated man" by Esther vilar nd "The Art of seduction" by my icon Robert Greene will enlighten u more on this assertion..

Apt!

1 Like

Re: Are Women Truly More Intelligent Than Men?? by Nobody: 10:01am On Mar 15, 2021
McStoic:

Your answer is all over the place son. But how about this few lines I copied from somewhere;

A man can have 2 mistress outside marriage and still love his wife and drop money . Its a brain task.

But if a woman likes another man, all her affections goes to that man and she starts becoming rude to her husband or first guy.. In fact its dat rudeness you'll use to know something is going on till she's caught..they can barely handle 2 men smoothly. They use emotions to reason instead of brain/mental sense. Yet want equality with men. How funny.

So how do you reconcile that to women's mental strength superiority?
thank u. i think u are correct on that but that is just one aspect. patience, perseverance endurance of unpleasant situations. these are qualities that can determine the mental strenght of an individual and they tend to perform better in these areas . just being frank. otherwise y the saying, 'behind evry succeful man there is a woman'
Re: Are Women Truly More Intelligent Than Men?? by Nobody: 12:34pm On Mar 15, 2021
unmask:
That's part of the measure for intelligence..... education helps you know. And the more you know, the more intelligent you are perceived to be

That is not really true. Many intelligent people do poorly in school. And many academically successful people are of quite average intelligence. For example, do you know that Albert Einstein performed so poorly in his early school life that many of his teachers actually thought he was retarded? Yet he is considered one of the most intelligent men to have lived.

1 Like

Re: Are Women Truly More Intelligent Than Men?? by Elliot2(m): 12:58pm On Mar 15, 2021
StacyO:
Back in school then, girls lead while the guys followed.

It was competitive but, the males were no where to be found.

MODIFIED:::

Women are far more intelligent than men, why they tend to be manipulative as well.

Men only channel all their energy on what goes into their pocket (that is, they concentrate on making money).
Though little knowledge is acquired during this process, men are quite slow when it comes to thinking outside the box.

Women on the other hand are logical thinkers who without concentrating more on a particular thing, focuses more on acquiring versatile knowledge.

grin

WOMEN ARE MORE INTELLIGENT THAN MEN.

Though times have changed and you can agree with me that knowledge is no longer a gender thing.

Where a man thinks there is a prize to be won, his limits are not known. Most men are limited in intelligence due to distractions. I was in JSS1 when I first had a female crush whom we all saw as the best and indeed she was in the first two terms. But when my love for her became too strong and I wasn't getting her attention, I buckled up a little and the remaining terms and years I became the best. One thing I understand from my experience is that the females are good with pouring out crammed academic answers to questions. But the men are very good with questioning those questions or by providing their own elaborate answers to those questions.

1 Like

Re: Are Women Truly More Intelligent Than Men?? by Elliot2(m): 1:20pm On Mar 15, 2021
StacyO:

Women are not given the opportunity to explore more of their capabilities.

I think thats the point I'm trying to bring out.

If given that opportunity, imagine how it would turn out.

Football, WWE, sports are all evolving and you can equally agree that women are coming into the picture.
That is to tell you that no opportunities were offered them from the start.

You said women were not given the opportunity to explore more of their capabilities as if that opportunity was given to men on a platter of gold. The hunter gathering men of old did not stop women from taking the headship of the human race. Men beat the odds of survival to attain the headship. Whatever right women have now are being given on a platter of gold. The world live on our ideas. It is our idea that women should enjoy every right of a man, feminism is our idea of giving comfort to women just as the hunters-gatherers did. A little upset from men could have you all feminists become traditional women. It is that easy.
Re: Are Women Truly More Intelligent Than Men?? by McStoic(m): 8:35pm On Mar 15, 2021
Collinsaik:
thank u. i think u are correct on that but that is just one aspect. patience, perseverance endurance of unpleasant situations. these are qualities that can determine the mental strenght of an individual and they tend to perform better in these areas . just being frank. otherwise y the saying, 'behind evry succeful man there is a woman'

I am trying to get your point but it's not being easy.

And could you please explain to me why Bible calls women the weaker vessel?

1 Like

Re: Are Women Truly More Intelligent Than Men?? by Nobody: 4:23am On Mar 16, 2021
StacyO:
Back in school then, girls lead while the guys followed.

It was competitive but, the males were no where to be found.

MODIFIED:::

Women are far more intelligent than men, why they tend to be manipulative as well.

Men only channel all their energy on what goes into their pocket (that is, they concentrate on making money).
Though little knowledge is acquired during this process, men are quite slow when it comes to thinking outside the box.

Women on the other hand are logical thinkers who without concentrating more on a particular thing, focuses more on acquiring versatile knowledge.

grin

WOMEN ARE MORE INTELLIGENT THAN MEN.

Though times have changed and you can agree with me that knowledge is no longer a gender thing.

Stop lying to urself. Most women have same IQ as a fish.
Re: Are Women Truly More Intelligent Than Men?? by phazotron(m): 6:16am On Mar 16, 2021
Nigeriabiafra80:
They are not
Men are easily control with sex
As a man if you can control your sexual urge
That’s when you will know that most women are not intelligent

Yes.

Women are really not that smart.

Any woman Wey dey play guy na guy dey give am space to do so
Re: Are Women Truly More Intelligent Than Men?? by Nobody: 11:03am On Mar 16, 2021
Elliot2:
You said women were not given the opportunity to explore more of their capabilities as if that opportunity was given to men on a platter of gold. The hunter gathering men of old did not stop women from taking the headship of the human race. Men beat the odds of survival to attain the headship. Whatever right women have now are being given on a platter of gold. The world live on our ideas. It is our idea that women should enjoy every right of a man, feminism is our idea of giving comfort to women just as the hunters-gatherers did. A little upset from men could have you all feminists become traditional women. It is that easy.

Which is the way nature have kept it so far. You men are meant to be the tillers of mother earth while women bring in a third hand (helper) when needed.

But recently, men are now so engrossed with their selfishness that they see weakness on the path of females a tool to limit and make them feel worthless.

The feminists ideology I think, is now on a whole new level. Especially by this generation of females, how about misogynists.
Very confused people.

I'll make sure I marry a man who understands my purpose and his as well.

No time to stress or we'll just share responsibility 70/30.
Re: Are Women Truly More Intelligent Than Men?? by Nobody: 11:04am On Mar 16, 2021
OOzz:

Stop lying to urself. Most women have same IQ as a fish.
And most men have same IQ as a peñis.
Re: Are Women Truly More Intelligent Than Men?? by Nobody: 11:07am On Mar 16, 2021
Elliot2:
Where a man thinks there is a prize to be won, his limits are not known. Most men are limited in intelligence due to distractions. I was in JSS1 when I first had a female crush whom we all saw as the best and indeed she was in the first two terms. But when my love for her became too strong and I wasn't getting her attention, I buckled up a little and the remaining terms and years I became the best. One thing I understand from my experience is that the females are good with pouring out crammed academic answers to questions. But the men are very good with questioning those questions or by providing their own elaborate answers to those questions.

Lol
You mean to say only ladies crammed answers while in school?

All of una just dey twist narrative grin
Re: Are Women Truly More Intelligent Than Men?? by KidDarkness(m): 11:11am On Mar 16, 2021
StacyO:

Which is the way nature have kept it so far. You men are meant to be the tillers of mother earth while women bring in a third hand (helper) when needed.

But recently, men are now so engrossed with their selfishness that they see weakness on the path of females a tool to limit and make them feel worthless.

The feminists ideology I think, is now on a whole new level. Especially by this generation of females, how about misogynists.
Very confused people.

I'll make sure I marry a man who understands my purpose and his as well.

No time to stress or we'll just share responsibility 70/30.
What's your purpose in one sentence?
Re: Are Women Truly More Intelligent Than Men?? by KidDarkness(m): 11:13am On Mar 16, 2021
StacyO:

And most men have same IQ as a peñis.
Where do you actually meet these " most men"?. You should try meeting the right men
Re: Are Women Truly More Intelligent Than Men?? by LadyTiannah2: 11:37am On Mar 16, 2021
McStoic:
I finished viewing a video and a friend's WhatsApp status update, so this got me thinking; Are women really more intelligent than men as popularly believed?

From the foregoing, I personally think that women's intelligence are usually talked about in comparison to men when it has to do with their relationships with men. Comedians, public speakers etc will usually harp on this to make the womenfolk feel good.

Women are mostly smart and clever in a way that borders on being manipulative, and I think that's where I find it hard to accept that they're more intelligent cos being intelligent is more broad. Methinks, women's intelligence is more crude and selfish than that of men which is more refined and caters for the whole world. During school days, you will be hard pressed to find a class which a girl leads. There are intelligent girls but there are more intelligent boys. Even in various fields of human achievements, men have always held forte and led the way.

Time after time I have checked up on the world records with highest Intelligence Quotient (IQ), and men have always dusted their female counterparts. So I ask, are they making up these claims for the cameras? Are human intelligence only made to win arguments and other manipulative acts? Cos I know men do better in handling conflict resolutions and interpersonal dealings. Logic is inherent in men's behaviour unlike women who are more emotional. To be classified intelligent, you need to be very logical!! SO, WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING DO WE SAY WOMEN ARE? MORE INTELLIGENT? MORE CLEVER? OR MORE SMART??

Your responses are craved cos it's funny actually..
when I was in secondary school, all the best students were females. Even now in uni, the males that are truly book smart aren't as many as the females
Re: Are Women Truly More Intelligent Than Men?? by McStoic(m): 12:05pm On Mar 16, 2021
LadyTiannah2:
when I was in secondary school, all the best students were females. Even now in uni, the males that are truly book smart aren't as many as the females

Hope you know being intelligent is a whole lot more than just having good grades? By the way, what's the name of your Uni? Cos the males there must be mutated.
Re: Are Women Truly More Intelligent Than Men?? by LadyTiannah2: 12:34pm On Mar 16, 2021
McStoic:

Hope you know being intelligent is a whole lot more than just having good grades? By the way, what's the name of your Uni? Cos the males there must be mutated.
Oba Awon Uni. One of the best in naija. Oya talk.
Re: Are Women Truly More Intelligent Than Men?? by AlphaSoul: 5:01pm On Apr 02, 2021
LordKO:
No. Neither of the genders is more intelligent than the other, even though on an individual basis, there are more intellectually accomplished men than women, and the reason for that isn't far-fetched.

Intelligence vs perfidiousness: meanwhile, many a time, most people do mistake perfidiousness for intelligence, thus the reason you may likely hear that women are more intelligent than men. Unfortunately, one doesn't automatically need to be intelligent but disingenuous and or normal to carry out perfidious acts. Women are simply more susceptible to perfidiousness than men because of their inherent self-absorption, which is why they're the weaker sex.

So, as a man, self-conquest, which includes discernment, should be your greatest longing and acquisition, without which, you'll always hate women or be under their subjugation. Conquer yourself, as a man, and you'll see reasons to love them - everyone, regardless of gender, has their shortcomings individually and collectively.
/
+1
/
Re: Are Women Truly More Intelligent Than Men?? by Duplexxx: 5:58pm On Apr 02, 2021
Not me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Was Denied A Job Because I Was Putting On a Jersey / Holier Than Thous Should Think This Over & Over Again(pics) / Spell of Sexual Lust - My Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.