Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,154 members, 7,811,315 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:05 AM

Should I Abort This Pregnancy Or Leave It? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Abort This Pregnancy Or Leave It? (4166 Views)

Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? / I Want To Abort This Pregnancy Without My Husband Knowing / Pregnancy Or Nursing Of Baby; Which Is More Challenging? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Abort This Pregnancy Or Leave It? by Temmy3256: 5:40am On Mar 14, 2021
Please I seriously need help nairalanders. So I met this guy (ola) January 6th, 2021.I saw he's my spec despite the fact that I have a boyfriend (in a long distant relationship though). Ola and I exchanged numbers and we started talking as friends. He asked if I'm in a relationship and I told him yes, but he made it clear he likes me even with the fact that I have a bf. Fast forward till middle January, I visited him (ola) at his place in Lagos though I stay in Lagos too and my bf leaves in Abuja. He asked me to pack for the weekend, so I spent roughly 3days. We had sex on my first visit to his place, told me everything I needed to know about him but I never told him any crucial stuffs about me cause I felt it was too early. Fast forward to February 2021, ola kept inviting me over to spend my weekend with him and I never for once objected the offer even if it's not convenient for me, I'll always find my way down from the island to the mainland virtually every weekend because I love him and likes his person. The love I have for my boyfriend has reduced drastically cause of his attitude though. So I went to ola's house, I discovered I'm not the only one he sleeps with, he smokes, places priority on himself alone/first before considering me, this guy will promise to send me my Tfare after leaving his place but I'll never receive any dime from him(I'm only being considerate here cause he's a business man and he has other bills he needed to settle) lemme just say he's very stingy. I confronted him to know if he has someone else, at that point he had to ask if he's the only one I sleep with, don't I have a bf, of which I told him he's been the only one and that's the fact. Well, thereafter he begged me he was sorry for asking such a question and I forgave him and had sex. The last sex we had resulted into pregnancy cause I was so worried my period didn't show up when it should come, so being weekend had to come to his place but got pregnancy test kit with me, in his presence I checked with this kit and got a positive result. I'm 25years old and he's 33years old, after seeing the result he told me he's sure I'm not ready for this, told me how my parents and aunties will be so disappointed in me, so to cut the long story short he said he'll help get abortion pills to flush the blood out cause is still very fresh. This is a guy I sacrifice my time for, would cook all his meal for a whole month, I don't disturb or call him for money, I don't argue or fight with him. Well, my question is should I take the abortion pill or I should tell him I'm not aborting so he should man up and take up responsibility. I don't mind quitting my job to avoid shame

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Abort This Pregnancy Or Leave It? by samso247(m): 5:46am On Mar 14, 2021
This matter long sha, but seriously Naija gals aren't trust worthy. You can't claim u love ur bf and u re still looking for a side Dick to quench ur konjified spirit...

Well dis is d result.

Naija gals and cheating is Like Police men and #100

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Abort This Pregnancy Or Leave It? by Righteousness2(m): 5:48am On Mar 14, 2021
If your Mom took an abortion pill when she took in for you, will you be alive ?
You and Ola have been whining and dining in Fornication and Immorality! Don't let him make you a Murderer/Killer!
Repent from the sin you have done not adding Iniquity upon iniquity!
Abortion is Pure Murder
Abortion is Blood Shedding
Abortion is Evil
Abortion is Wickedness and Heartlessness.
Don't do it!

8 Likes

Re: Should I Abort This Pregnancy Or Leave It? by sisisioge: 5:56am On Mar 14, 2021
Wow! Congratulations!
Re: Should I Abort This Pregnancy Or Leave It? by Richy4(m): 6:07am On Mar 14, 2021
This is the kind of tale that a 13-19 year old will come up with and we say oh!!! she quite young and doesn't know about pack of hyenas around the world... If you cannot tell him all about yourself because it's too early, why in the world did you not consider that too before having sex with him?...Why do some ladies give away "that" so easily this days..? sad

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Abort This Pregnancy Or Leave It? by Duru9(m): 6:10am On Mar 14, 2021
If I say what is in my mind now SEUN fit ban me for ever

You've a boyfriend in Abuja you claimed you love
You met Ola in January, you visited Ola in January, you had sex with Ola in January, you spent the rest of the weekends in January at Ola's place

Then you continued in February, we are just in March Oh

It's now you realize that he smokes, he don't sleep with only you, he's this and that

The honest truth is, you just want to use pregnancy to trap him down. My dear it will never work unless you're ready to suffer alone

Once a typical nigerian lady visit a guy that live well, have TV and dstv and Gen, they will think they've found husband

A guy you newly met una de fork raw and you've a boyfriend

You're a disgrace oh forget

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Abort This Pregnancy Or Leave It? by Karleb(m): 6:10am On Mar 14, 2021
Later on they'll blame the deadbeat dad. Who is the irresponsible one now? undecided
Re: Should I Abort This Pregnancy Or Leave It? by Karleb(m): 6:11am On Mar 14, 2021
Richy4:
This is the kind of tale that a 13-19 year old will come up with and we say oh!!! she quite young and doesn't know about pack of hyenas around the world... If you cannot tell him all about yourself because it's too early, why in the world did you not consider that too before having sex with him?...Why do some ladies give away "that" so easily this days..? sad

Because the thing dey itch. grin
Re: Should I Abort This Pregnancy Or Leave It? by Cutehector(m): 6:13am On Mar 14, 2021
Females sef. .
BigDick70inch:

Bitch u deserve everything u going thru...........
i swear..
Re: Should I Abort This Pregnancy Or Leave It? by Richy4(m): 6:14am On Mar 14, 2021
Karleb:

Because the thing dey itch. grin

grin grin grin grin
That was not the answer I was hoping for....Besides a seminarian like me might not know why.. cheesy
Re: Should I Abort This Pregnancy Or Leave It? by MufasaLion: 6:14am On Mar 14, 2021
Only you can decide!

1 Like

Re: Should I Abort This Pregnancy Or Leave It? by SweetCunt97(f): 6:37am On Mar 14, 2021
Temmy3256:
Please I seriously need help nairalanders. So I met this guy (ola) January 6th, 2021.I saw he's my spec despite the fact that I have a boyfriend (in a long distant relationship though). Ola and I exchanged numbers and we started talking as friends. He asked if I'm in a relationship and I told him yes, but he made it clear he likes me even with the fact that I have a bf. Fast forward till middle January, I visited him (ola) at his place in Lagos though I stay in Lagos too and my bf leaves in Abuja. He asked me to pack for the weekend, so I spent roughly 3days. We had sex on my first visit to his place, told me everything I needed to know about him but I never told him any crucial stuffs about me cause I felt it was too early. Fast forward to February 2021, ola kept inviting me over to spend my weekend with him and I never for once objected the offer even if it's not convenient for me, I'll always find my way down from the island to the mainland virtually every weekend because I love him and likes his person. The love I have for my boyfriend has reduced drastically cause of his attitude though. So I went to ola's house, I discovered I'm not the only one he sleeps with, he smokes, places priority on himself alone/first before considering me, this guy will promise to send me my Tfare after leaving his place but I'll never receive any dime from him(I'm only being considerate here cause he's a business man and he has other bills he needed to settle) lemme just say he's very stingy. I confronted him to know if he has someone else, at that point he had to ask if he's the only one I sleep with, don't I have a bf, of which I told him he's been the only one and that's the fact. Well, thereafter he begged me he was sorry for asking such a question and I forgave him and had sex. The last sex we had resulted into pregnancy cause I was so worried my period didn't show up when it should come, so being weekend had to come to his place but got pregnancy test kit with me, in his presence I checked with this kit and got a positive result. I'm 25years old and he's 33years old, after seeing the result he told me he's sure I'm not ready for this, told me how my parents and aunties will be so disappointed in me, so to cut the long story short he said he'll help get abortion pills to flush the blood out cause is still very fresh. This is a guy I sacrifice my time for, would cook all his meal for a whole month, I don't disturb or call him for money, I don't argue or fight with him. Well, my question is should I take the abortion pill or I should tell him I'm not aborting so he should man up and take up responsibility. I don't mind quitting my job to avoid shame
Man up and take responsibility? Someone who finds it hard to give u tfare? Did u guys discuss about having a kid together? Better dont take a decision you'll regret cos that man will deal with u. Better go mix alabukun in 7up and drink cos taking care of a baby aint fvckinh easy if you not ready.

Those telling you to leave it wont send you money for pampers and cerelac and clothes ooo

6 Likes

Re: Should I Abort This Pregnancy Or Leave It? by SweetCunt97(f): 6:43am On Mar 14, 2021
Cutehector:
Females sef. . i swear..
what u need it for

Re: Should I Abort This Pregnancy Or Leave It? by Cutehector(m): 7:05am On Mar 14, 2021
SweetCunt97:
what u need it for
nin registration biz cry
Re: Should I Abort This Pregnancy Or Leave It? by Whois(m): 7:19am On Mar 14, 2021
Congratulations

Re: Should I Abort This Pregnancy Or Leave It? by SweetCunt97(f): 7:41am On Mar 14, 2021
Cutehector:
nin registration biz cry
Go buy one naaa! Borrow from family. Abi how much is it? How can one go about the business?
Re: Should I Abort This Pregnancy Or Leave It? by Cutehector(m): 8:19am On Mar 14, 2021
SweetCunt97:
Go buy one naaa! Borrow from family. Abi how much is it? How can one go about the business?
imagine.. I think say you wan buy am for me.. Go jor.
Re: Should I Abort This Pregnancy Or Leave It? by Raalsalghul: 8:21am On Mar 14, 2021
This Op is the reason they call some ladies "Fish Brain".

1 Like

Re: Should I Abort This Pregnancy Or Leave It? by gregyboy(m): 8:57am On Mar 14, 2021
The story looks made up,

3 Likes

Re: Should I Abort This Pregnancy Or Leave It? by BlackPantherxXx: 9:05am On Mar 14, 2021
gregyboy:
The story looks made up,

If it isn't... the gal's legs have no password. Na spermbank.
Re: Should I Abort This Pregnancy Or Leave It? by Michelle55: 9:30am On Mar 14, 2021
This is a made up story.. E no just add up abeg.
Let me sit and watch how the guys will dissect you.

But you too do eh, toto too scratch you.. Michelle keep kwayet, let the guys do the dissecting while you watch smiley

Meanwhile congratulations in advance, just know say pampers don cost for market.

1 Like

Re: Should I Abort This Pregnancy Or Leave It? by yomi007k(m): 9:33am On Mar 14, 2021
Evil will continue to follow evil people.

Karma is real.

Your boyfriend head don catch you.
Re: Should I Abort This Pregnancy Or Leave It? by StreetFight: 10:28am On Mar 14, 2021
Shakara don end. Heaven has rewarded you for your fornication and multiple dating. How are you even sure of the true father of the unborn baby when you are sleeping with anything in trousers? Your parents no try at all.

If you keep this unwanted pregnancy, you will suffer for long on Earth. If you abort the unwanted pregnancy, you will suffer in Hell because my friend Angel Gabriel will remove your name from the Book of Life for committing murder.
Re: Should I Abort This Pregnancy Or Leave It? by Holycity(f): 10:39am On Mar 14, 2021
so what advice do you want now...

just know this

if you have money i.e if you are financially stable keep the baby, know you can take care of it and yourself not disturbing someone child with unnecessary bills, or you family members because nobody send you.
if you keep the baby, know for a fact you will lose you real bf, and e go take time before you see a good guy as men too the fear women with child(ren)

but

if you don't have money to take care of yourself and the baby, sis children stuffs dey very costly now, make you no come carry your cross dey disturb people, since the guy Don already tell you say he is not ready for this, he might even think you wanna use pregnancy to drap him, he might even have a real gf and you were just a side chick, who knows

if you don't keep the baby you might have your bf back and continue with him, you can even relocate to Abj so you will be close to your bf make im no be long distance relationship again, so you don't have a reason to cheat....

cheating a no no for me

1 Like

Re: Should I Abort This Pregnancy Or Leave It? by prince2pac(m): 10:47am On Mar 14, 2021
Bluetooth abi WiFi... the Abuja connect is not reachable so lets port to mainland...

The Abuja guy has altitude, oya this nko, how him matter be for your eyes now...

na all these kind mumu story I go read like this, everything woman go de comot my body, always proving the boss mosdii right.

Amadi won't be the one to tell you whether to commit murder or not, it's your choice.. na me and you follow the fvck every weekend..

HAPPY MOTHER DAY TO ALL THE REAL MAMA'S BIKO... I LOVE YOU ALL. GOD BLESS YOU ALL FOR ME

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Abort This Pregnancy Or Leave It? by Greenback: 10:55am On Mar 14, 2021
BlackPantherxXx:

If it isn't... the gal's legs have no password. Na spermbank like my .ya
Re: Should I Abort This Pregnancy Or Leave It? by BlackPantherxXx: 10:58am On Mar 14, 2021
Greenback:

Greenback to his mum:

If it isn't... the gal's legs have no password. Na spermbank like my .ya
Re: Should I Abort This Pregnancy Or Leave It? by CheedyJ(m): 11:20am On Mar 14, 2021
Person wey get belle say make you commot am , you come here dey seek advice, se na we go help you cater for d pikin ni abi you wan push d pregnancy on ur Abuja bf?
Re: Should I Abort This Pregnancy Or Leave It? by CheedyJ(m): 11:23am On Mar 14, 2021
yomi007k:
Evil will continue to follow evil people.

Karma is real.

Your boyfriend head don catch you.
How do you know her real bf isn’t playing away match at Abuja too.. no be only karma na Parma

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hot Tempered Married Man!i Want To Run Away / Men: Can You Forgive A Cheating Wife ? / My Baby Is Not Walking Yet.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.