Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,758 members, 7,955,885 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:50 PM

Should I Abort This Pregnancy Or Leave It? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Abort This Pregnancy Or Leave It? (4302 Views)

Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy Or It Is A Setup? / I Want To Abort This Pregnancy Without My Husband Knowing / Pregnancy Or Nursing Of Baby; Which Is More Challenging? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Abort This Pregnancy Or Leave It? by Meteng: 1:26pm On Mar 14, 2021
My own concern is that she didn't ask us when she was displaying skills like, cow girl, reverse cow girl, stand akimbo, even stand like End Sars. Na now she come remember to ask for advice
Re: Should I Abort This Pregnancy Or Leave It? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Mar 14, 2021
Why were you sleeping with him, and unprotected at that? I'm sure you knew what you were doing when you kept going over to his place to have sex. You've to think carefully about your options and make the best decision for yourself.

1 Like

Re: Should I Abort This Pregnancy Or Leave It? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:20pm On Mar 14, 2021
The pregnancy is a consequence of your own selfish desire and cheating ways. I'll advice you to accept your reality and start making provisions to take care of the unborn child ALONE.

In all fairness, the gentleman neither promised you marriage nor ever discuss having kids with you. While he is obligated to care for the unborn child, he is under no obligation to get married to you.

You got served my sister...

3 Likes

Re: Should I Abort This Pregnancy Or Leave It? by Hathor5(f): 3:41pm On Mar 14, 2021
Temmy3256:
Please I seriously need help nairalanders. So I met this guy (ola) January 6th, 2021.I saw he's my spec despite the fact that I have a boyfriend (in a long distant relationship though). Ola and I exchanged numbers and we started talking as friends. He asked if I'm in a relationship and I told him yes, but he made it clear he likes me even with the fact that I have a bf. Fast forward till middle January, I visited him (ola) at his place in Lagos though I stay in Lagos too and my bf leaves in Abuja. He asked me to pack for the weekend, so I spent roughly 3days. We had sex on my first visit to his place, told me everything I needed to know about him but I never told him any crucial stuffs about me cause I felt it was too early. Fast forward to February 2021, ola kept inviting me over to spend my weekend with him and I never for once objected the offer even if it's not convenient for me, I'll always find my way down from the island to the mainland virtually every weekend because I love him and likes his person. The love I have for my boyfriend has reduced drastically cause of his attitude though. So I went to ola's house, I discovered I'm not the only one he sleeps with, he smokes, places priority on himself alone/first before considering me, this guy will promise to send me my Tfare after leaving his place but I'll never receive any dime from him(I'm only being considerate here cause he's a business man and he has other bills he needed to settle) lemme just say he's very stingy. I confronted him to know if he has someone else, at that point he had to ask if he's the only one I sleep with, don't I have a bf, of which I told him he's been the only one and that's the fact. Well, thereafter he begged me he was sorry for asking such a question and I forgave him and had sex. The last sex we had resulted into pregnancy cause I was so worried my period didn't show up when it should come, so being weekend had to come to his place but got pregnancy test kit with me, in his presence I checked with this kit and got a positive result. I'm 25years old and he's 33years old, after seeing the result he told me he's sure I'm not ready for this, told me how my parents and aunties will be so disappointed in me, so to cut the long story short he said he'll help get abortion pills to flush the blood out cause is still very fresh. This is a guy I sacrifice my time for, would cook all his meal for a whole month, I don't disturb or call him for money, I don't argue or fight with him. Well, my question is should I take the abortion pill or I should tell him I'm not aborting so he should man up and take up responsibility. I don't mind quitting my job to avoid shame

First of all, have you got the pills yet? Last time I checked abortion was illegal in Nigeria so how does he want to get them and how can you be sure they are safe to take? The story, as it is, is already very sad. Don't make it worse by taking some pills which at won't terminate the pregnancy but damage your or your baby's health. Be very careful here.

Second, what you did for the guy was your own free will. Nobody forced you to cook for him or not ask him for money so you can't hold it against him. You, and by you I mean you and your so called boyfriend, should have protected yourselves. I don't get how you can sleep with someone without protection not knowing if you two are exclusive and in a committed relationship. I hope people who read this story will learn from it.

Third, if you decide to keep the baby, do you have a job to support yourself and the baby? Will your family, after the initial shock, be supportive? Who can you count on in your family?

Fourth, he is responsible for the pregnancy and should act responsible. In an ideal world, he would or would be made to but you can't count on it being as it is.

Last, would you like to keep the baby?

2 Likes

Re: Should I Abort This Pregnancy Or Leave It? by CsRockefeller(m): 5:04pm On Mar 14, 2021
Some guys dey enjoy sha grin

You made a man the centre of your world? grin

Sincerely, I wonder how you ladies do it, I'm not a lady but I have limits to what I do for females or the one I'm in love with. How could you just throw away all reasoning?

It's not just you sha, it's almost all women. Y'all are too easy to bed, I thought this was a myth but my experience has proved otherwise and that's why men don't wanna commit, no value anymore, why should he be a father now when there are dozens girls outside waiting to spread their legs and cook for him even with their own money grin

Women! Have sense, wisdom will save you, seek it.
Re: Should I Abort This Pregnancy Or Leave It? by CanadianNaija: 5:29pm On Mar 14, 2021
Temmy3256:
Please I seriously need help nairalanders. So I met this guy (ola) January 6th, 2021.I saw he's my spec despite the fact that I have a boyfriend (in a long distant relationship though). I'm 25years old and he's 33years old, after seeing the result he told me he's sure I'm not ready for this, told me how my parents and aunties will be so disappointed in me, so to cut the long story short he said he'll help get abortion pills to flush the blood out cause is still very fresh. This is a guy I sacrifice my time for, would cook all his meal for a whole month, I don't disturb or call him for money, I don't argue or fight with him. Well, my question is should I take the abortion pill or I should tell him I'm not aborting so he should man up and take up responsibility. I don't mind quitting my job to avoid shame

You don't seem very smart. You want to force pregnancy on someone that has made it clear what your position is in his life?

You better abort now that it's early and face being financially ready. You're in Nigeria where men are not made to pay child support by law when they misbehave, and you sound like you have a 30k job which is the only reason why you're so willing to quit it over this nonsense happening in your life right now. So how do you intend to fend for this byforce child?

You better sit down and advise yourself. Learn from this episode and do better in your choice of men going forward.

1 Like

Re: Should I Abort This Pregnancy Or Leave It? by ShaqFu: 6:34pm On Mar 14, 2021
Temmy3256:
Please I seriously need help nairalanders. So I met this guy (ola) January 6th, 2021.I saw he's my spec despite the fact that I have a boyfriend (in a long distant relationship though). Ola and I exchanged numbers and we started talking as friends. He asked if I'm in a relationship and I told him yes, but he made it clear he likes me even with the fact that I have a bf. Fast forward till middle January, I visited him (ola) at his place in Lagos though I stay in Lagos too and my bf leaves in Abuja. He asked me to pack for the weekend, so I spent roughly 3days. We had sex on my first visit to his place, told me everything I needed to know about him but I never told him any crucial stuffs about me cause I felt it was too early. Fast forward to February 2021, ola kept inviting me over to spend my weekend with him and I never for once objected the offer even if it's not convenient for me, I'll always find my way down from the island to the mainland virtually every weekend because I love him and likes his person. The love I have for my boyfriend has reduced drastically cause of his attitude though. So I went to ola's house, I discovered I'm not the only one he sleeps with, he smokes, places priority on himself alone/first before considering me, this guy will promise to send me my Tfare after leaving his place but I'll never receive any dime from him(I'm only being considerate here cause he's a business man and he has other bills he needed to settle) lemme just say he's very stingy. I confronted him to know if he has someone else, at that point he had to ask if he's the only one I sleep with, don't I have a bf, of which I told him he's been the only one and that's the fact. Well, thereafter he begged me he was sorry for asking such a question and I forgave him and had sex. The last sex we had resulted into pregnancy cause I was so worried my period didn't show up when it should come, so being weekend had to come to his place but got pregnancy test kit with me, in his presence I checked with this kit and got a positive result. I'm 25years old and he's 33years old, after seeing the result he told me he's sure I'm not ready for this, told me how my parents and aunties will be so disappointed in me, so to cut the long story short he said he'll help get abortion pills to flush the blood out cause is still very fresh. This is a guy I sacrifice my time for, would cook all his meal for a whole month, I don't disturb or call him for money, I don't argue or fight with him. Well, my question is should I take the abortion pill or I should tell him I'm not aborting so he should man up and take up responsibility. I don't mind quitting my job to avoid shame
Let me tell you this categorically, if you have that child he won't take responsibility for it. It's that simple.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Abort This Pregnancy Or Leave It? by Sarcastic101: 7:31pm On Mar 14, 2021
Whether you should abort the pregnancy or not is none of my business.

All I know is that thunder will fire you.

She goat
Re: Should I Abort This Pregnancy Or Leave It? by Richy4(m): 7:40pm On Mar 14, 2021
CsRockefeller:

Sincerely, I wonder how you ladies do it, I'm not a lady but I have limits to what I do for females or the one I'm in love with. How could you just throw away all reasoning?

It's not just you sha, it's almost all women. Y'all are too easy to bed, I thought this was a myth but my experience has proved otherwise and that's why men don't wanna commit, no value anymore, why should he be a father now when there are dozens girls outside waiting to spread their legs and cook for him even with their own money grin

smiley smiley She did not throw every reasoning awayooooo at least she remembered not to tell him she had a boy friend because it was too early to say everything about herself..... abi that one no count? grin grin grin
Re: Should I Abort This Pregnancy Or Leave It? by DrFunmisticGlow: 8:17pm On Mar 14, 2021
Temmy3256:
Go and see a proper professional and remove it.
Re: Should I Abort This Pregnancy Or Leave It? by DrFunmisticGlow: 8:19pm On Mar 14, 2021
TonyeBarcanista:
The pregnancy is a consequence of your own selfish desire and cheating ways. I'll advice you to accept your reality and start making provisions to take care of the unborn child ALONE.

In all fairness, the gentleman neither promised you marriage nor ever discuss having kids with you. While he is obligated to care for the unborn child, he is under no obligation to get married to you.

You got served my sister...
true.

But it takes two to tango. So let her abort it.
Re: Should I Abort This Pregnancy Or Leave It? by Angelacruz: 8:20pm On Mar 14, 2021
I would say abortion but is against my faith...too bad
Re: Should I Abort This Pregnancy Or Leave It? by Oizee(f): 8:42pm On Mar 14, 2021
Raalsalghul:
This Op is the reason they call some ladies "Fish Brain".
seriously, I don't blame mosdii for his usual slang

1 Like

Re: Should I Abort This Pregnancy Or Leave It? by merieam16(f): 11:00pm On Mar 14, 2021
gregyboy:
The story looks made up,

b4...it is.
Re: Should I Abort This Pregnancy Or Leave It? by ZIMDRILL(m): 11:27pm On Mar 14, 2021
Righteousness2:
If your Mom took an abortion pill when she took in for you, will you be alive ?
You and Ola have been whining and dining in Fornication and Immorality! Don't let him make you a Murderer/Killer!
Repent from the sin you have done not adding Iniquity upon iniquity!
Abortion is Pure Murder
Abortion is Blood Shedding
Abortion is Evil
Abortion is Wickedness and Heartlessness.
Don't do it!

if her mum had taken the pill how was she supposed to know ? what if thats
what god had intended? basically that question does has poor reasoning as no one knows if it was god's plan or not

1 Like

Re: Should I Abort This Pregnancy Or Leave It? by cococandy(f): 2:20am On Mar 15, 2021
OP if you’re going to have this baby, have it for yourself because you want a child and are ready to be a parent. Also make sure you can afford it all by yourself.

This Ola you described is the person you want to quit your job and have a child for? Lord have mercy. In what world do you think he can provide for you and a baby?

You have to be ready and at peace with being a single parent before you go ahead to birth a baby in those conditions you described. Whether you choose to have the baby or not, The worst mistake you can make in your life right now is to quit your job because of this. You have no support in that man. Don’t worsen your situation by leaving your source of income.

4 Likes

Re: Should I Abort This Pregnancy Or Leave It? by cococandy(f): 2:22am On Mar 15, 2021
You’re just as easy to bed as the women who get into bed with you. You can’t be sleeping with women and consider them easy while they are also sleeping with you. Make una sometimes try to dey apply this logic y’all claim to have.

CsRockefeller:

4 Likes

Re: Should I Abort This Pregnancy Or Leave It? by ednut1(m): 2:45am On Mar 15, 2021
Hilarious and funny. Congratulations
Re: Should I Abort This Pregnancy Or Leave It? by CsRockefeller(m): 6:37am On Mar 15, 2021
cococandy:
You’re just as easy to bed as the women who get into bed with you. You can’t be sleeping with women and consider them easy while they are also sleeping with you. Make una sometimes try to dey apply this logic y’all claim to have.

grin grin

A round of applause for you grin

Easy for you to assume that when I said "my experience has proved it otherwise" I was speaking about me bedding any lady/woman.

This guy here hasn't had any relations with anyone but have come close on many occasions to but didn't give in because your fellow ladies keep promising to give it at any slightest opportunity for money, or when they are lonely.

Are we clear on that now? grin
Re: Should I Abort This Pregnancy Or Leave It? by frozen70(f): 7:58am On Mar 15, 2021
Temmy3256:

If you don't think well you will be the to nail your coffin

Meaning that Ola of a guy, will want you to abort the pregnancy and apologise to you then continue using you as intimacy gadget

If you want him to man up and he refuses, will you force him ?
If you resign your job because you are pregnant for him, who do you think will suffer it, if not you

After this, be wise to use your senses

Those guys living in the island, they are never ready to settle down, they equally want a bigger girl that will match them

The final decision is yours

1 Like

Re: Should I Abort This Pregnancy Or Leave It? by OriginalOmoOgun(f): 3:20pm On Mar 15, 2021
My sister, ask yourself if you want to spend your life with the guy...not what you like o, what you don't like about him (the smoking and having multiple sexual partners). Also add the fact that he doesn't want to spend his life with you, by asking you to terminate the pregnancy and gaslighting you to make it seem like your idea. When you have these answers, i'm sure what you should do should be evident.

IF you decide to remove the pregnancy and face front, please don't use whatever thing he provides o. Source your own solutions and move on.
Re: Should I Abort This Pregnancy Or Leave It? by LiesSlayer007: 4:18pm On Mar 15, 2021
embarassed embarassed your sins are many,
fornication
cheating
disobedient to parent
continous fornication
now if you commit murder by killing that innocent unborn child, i will pray from here that you do not repent,cos anyone sheding man blood by man her own blood will be shed cos in GOD image he created man.
abortion is murder. dont kill that innocent child,else GOD will ask his or her blood from you cry
Re: Should I Abort This Pregnancy Or Leave It? by adanny01(m): 5:27pm On Mar 15, 2021
Temmy3256:

If you want an abortion, look for a good hospital and get him to pay for it fully, don't take drugs risking your life and future for some one that clearly doesn't deserve it
Re: Should I Abort This Pregnancy Or Leave It? by TheCongo2: 5:54pm On Mar 15, 2021
Duru9:
If I say what is in my mind now SEUN fit ban me for ever

You've a boyfriend in Abuja you claimed you love
You met Ola in January, you visited Ola in January, you had sex with Ola in January, you spent the rest of the weekends in January at Ola's place

Then you continued in February, we are just in March Oh

It's now you realize that he smokes, he don't sleep with only you, he's this and that

The honest truth is, you just want to use pregnancy to trap him down. My dear it will never work unless you're ready to suffer alone

Once a typical nigerian lady visit a guy that live well, have TV and dstv and Gen, they will think they've found husband

A guy you newly met una de fork raw and you've a boyfriend

You're a disgrace oh forget

Lol... Duru9 has spoken... lol
Straight to the point...
Re: Should I Abort This Pregnancy Or Leave It? by Lincoln275(m): 9:10pm On Mar 19, 2021
Temmy3256:
To be honest with you, you yourself in the best position to decide what to do in this scenario, you have a guy and you are in this mess, just choose between the two guys,if you want to go with the guy that doesn’t even value your life, choice is yours my dear sister.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How My Bestie Betrayed Me. / My Friends House Help Is Accusing Him Of Being Responsible For Her Pregnancy / I Am 36 And I Am Being Called 'sir ' By Everyone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.