Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,740 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Zugacoin: Nigerian Cryptocurrency To Be Used To Buy Innoson Vehicles, Others - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Zugacoin: Nigerian Cryptocurrency To Be Used To Buy Innoson Vehicles, Others (42914 Views)

'If You Are In Nigeria, Move All Your Cryptocurrency To A Custodial Wallet Now' / Zugacoin Is A SCAM, Innoson Motors Denied Partnering With Zugacoin / ZUGACOIN: Nigerian Owned Cryptocurrency Drops 99% In 24hrs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zugacoin: Nigerian Cryptocurrency To Be Used To Buy Innoson Vehicles, Others by OmoManU: 4:33pm On Mar 14, 2021
Scam scam scam written All over everywhere, make we go form our own crypto sef wetin we go name am
Re: Zugacoin: Nigerian Cryptocurrency To Be Used To Buy Innoson Vehicles, Others by Nobody: 4:38pm On Mar 14, 2021
TheSTreetman:
Useless Scam people.

You and your village people
Re: Zugacoin: Nigerian Cryptocurrency To Be Used To Buy Innoson Vehicles, Others by Ferdinandu(m): 4:38pm On Mar 14, 2021
An unknown crypto already trading above 100 dollars. Buy at your own risk

8 Likes

Re: Zugacoin: Nigerian Cryptocurrency To Be Used To Buy Innoson Vehicles, Others by doxijaw: 4:39pm On Mar 14, 2021
calcal:

The whole world is a scam and that is why we are living in poverty in Africa and some are living better in other parts of the world

Facts
Re: Zugacoin: Nigerian Cryptocurrency To Be Used To Buy Innoson Vehicles, Others by Kobicove(m): 4:40pm On Mar 14, 2021
$110 for a virtually unknown coin?! undecided

5 Likes

Re: Zugacoin: Nigerian Cryptocurrency To Be Used To Buy Innoson Vehicles, Others by doxijaw: 4:41pm On Mar 14, 2021
They're not even ready to give it a try because a black man created it.

If na bitcoin now which is also a scam, na there you go find them , slave mentality.

Self interest is key if you want to develop.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zugacoin: Nigerian Cryptocurrency To Be Used To Buy Innoson Vehicles, Others by Sterope(f): 4:41pm On Mar 14, 2021
cheesy cheesy cheesy
No comment
Re: Zugacoin: Nigerian Cryptocurrency To Be Used To Buy Innoson Vehicles, Others by Nobody: 4:42pm On Mar 14, 2021
Zuga spiritualist clergyman. This man dey do juju healing for asaba
Re: Zugacoin: Nigerian Cryptocurrency To Be Used To Buy Innoson Vehicles, Others by chuksvialle(m): 4:45pm On Mar 14, 2021
Anneka101:
Cryptocurrency is taking over, I hope it doesn’t fail in future.

I will try and invest in this if it fails or not I don’t care. All die na die!
I love you already
Re: Zugacoin: Nigerian Cryptocurrency To Be Used To Buy Innoson Vehicles, Others by FatherCHRISTMAS: 4:45pm On Mar 14, 2021
VillageBus:
this funny coin wey lose 99% of it value in 24hrs

time to rename Zugacoin to Funny coin
Re: Zugacoin: Nigerian Cryptocurrency To Be Used To Buy Innoson Vehicles, Others by Oyindamolah: 4:45pm On Mar 14, 2021
Success is not difficult.
You are just in the wrong environment surrounded by unappriciative, undescerning people who do not recognize, receive and reward your value.

2 Likes

Re: Zugacoin: Nigerian Cryptocurrency To Be Used To Buy Innoson Vehicles, Others by Killermamba: 4:47pm On Mar 14, 2021
donmixc:
criminals!!! off course they'll always allow anything Nigeria is against, southern criminals should learn from the north how to do legit business just like dangote grin cheesy

U mean to launder money for politicians abi?

1 Like

Re: Zugacoin: Nigerian Cryptocurrency To Be Used To Buy Innoson Vehicles, Others by Aquilazng(m): 4:50pm On Mar 14, 2021
How can I create my own coin pls?
Re: Zugacoin: Nigerian Cryptocurrency To Be Used To Buy Innoson Vehicles, Others by Nobody: 4:52pm On Mar 14, 2021
Doge and Ripple have been around for quite some time and are relatively well known, yet neither sells for up to $1. Now someone comes up with a Zugacoin and it's $110?

3 Likes

Re: Zugacoin: Nigerian Cryptocurrency To Be Used To Buy Innoson Vehicles, Others by theTranslator: 4:54pm On Mar 14, 2021
Ekpekus:
I dey tell you... grin people go shock how that $110 go enter less than $50.
Its true It has to be low valued at first At highest 20$ It will get de valued Its inevitable
Re: Zugacoin: Nigerian Cryptocurrency To Be Used To Buy Innoson Vehicles, Others by bigtt76(f): 4:56pm On Mar 14, 2021
Exactly... When people buy finish, they crash the price to below purchase level

VillageBus:
this funny coin wey lose 99% of it value in 24hrs
Re: Zugacoin: Nigerian Cryptocurrency To Be Used To Buy Innoson Vehicles, Others by Funkeshuga(m): 4:57pm On Mar 14, 2021
donmixc:
criminals!!! off course they'll always allow anything Nigeria is against, southern criminals should learn from the north how to do legit business just like dangote grin cheesy

legit business with Monopolistic system of exploiting people through waiver of taxes and FG aid, mumu people

legit business like Banditry and BHT
Re: Zugacoin: Nigerian Cryptocurrency To Be Used To Buy Innoson Vehicles, Others by Molahnelson(m): 5:01pm On Mar 14, 2021
this is a token on ethereum blockchain
with only 1millon Total supply
I won't advise anyone to buy

1 Like

Re: Zugacoin: Nigerian Cryptocurrency To Be Used To Buy Innoson Vehicles, Others by bigtt76(f): 5:02pm On Mar 14, 2021
Exactly what CBN and DSS are looking for... He go explain how hin take get permission to issue hin own currency in the country

Omihanifa:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/03/just-in-zugacoin-now-can-be-used-to-buy-car-other-products/
Re: Zugacoin: Nigerian Cryptocurrency To Be Used To Buy Innoson Vehicles, Others by Nobody: 5:07pm On Mar 14, 2021
SarkinYarki:
Lol ..madness every where ..so I will take my naira and buy zuga coin and then take the zuga coin to buy innoson instead if just using my naira straight to buy innoson? I am confused
Buy am hold, when e appreciate you fi easily use am buy Innoson, shey you and common sense dey quarrel?
Re: Zugacoin: Nigerian Cryptocurrency To Be Used To Buy Innoson Vehicles, Others by Nobody: 5:08pm On Mar 14, 2021
unisnaira:
Not a scam. The coin is already registered on Coinmarket cap. Which Wallet can l used to buy Zugacoin?

The price of the coin today 4pm is shown below

omo at 120 e cost die!
Re: Zugacoin: Nigerian Cryptocurrency To Be Used To Buy Innoson Vehicles, Others by aidameoryou: 5:09pm On Mar 14, 2021
WHO HAS PI-COIN WALLET, WHO HAS BEEN MINING ON PI. LETS MAKE OUR SECURITY CIRCLE STRONGER.
Re: Zugacoin: Nigerian Cryptocurrency To Be Used To Buy Innoson Vehicles, Others by doxijaw: 5:10pm On Mar 14, 2021
ariketalks:
Doge and Ripple have been around for quite some time and are relatively well known, yet neither sells for up to $1. Now someone comes up with a Zugacoin and it's $110?

You're not forced to buy, you can wait for the dip like you did with others.

Simples
Re: Zugacoin: Nigerian Cryptocurrency To Be Used To Buy Innoson Vehicles, Others by SarkinYarki: 5:14pm On Mar 14, 2021
CamusMidas:

Buy am hold, when e appreciate you fi easily use am buy Innoson, shey you and common sense dey quarrel?

Buy and hodl Zuga coin? cheesy cheesy you dullards never cease to amaze me cheesy cheesy cheesy... Buy and hold a coin created by a Benue based pastor looking for revenue after Covid killed his crusade business? cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zugacoin: Nigerian Cryptocurrency To Be Used To Buy Innoson Vehicles, Others by Patrioticman007(m): 5:14pm On Mar 14, 2021
Ekpekus:

I dey tell you... grin people go shock how that $110 go enter less than $50.

Confirm Gboys things, since FG has placed a ban on selling & buying. The only way to cash out is to devaule it, once your customers reach 100k and kindly crash the company.

3 Likes

Re: Zugacoin: Nigerian Cryptocurrency To Be Used To Buy Innoson Vehicles, Others by vaca1: 5:16pm On Mar 14, 2021
Rubbish. ee Zuga coin ehkwa . Nonsense and ingredients.
Re: Zugacoin: Nigerian Cryptocurrency To Be Used To Buy Innoson Vehicles, Others by GeneralPula: 5:17pm On Mar 14, 2021
Why not bitcoin?
Re: Zugacoin: Nigerian Cryptocurrency To Be Used To Buy Innoson Vehicles, Others by Cryptosmake: 5:22pm On Mar 14, 2021
Ok
Re: Zugacoin: Nigerian Cryptocurrency To Be Used To Buy Innoson Vehicles, Others by Cargoed: 5:24pm On Mar 14, 2021
Molahnelson:

This is a token on ethereum blockchain

with only 1millon Total supply

I won't advise anyone to buy

With what you have just said, is supposed to be actually the reason why I think people should buy.

The creators know exactly what they are doing. I laughed when I first saw it, but after visiting Etherscan, I give these guys some respect. Let me show you the fair value.
By the way I don't yet own this coin and am not your financial adviser.
Any thing can go wrong including the founders dumping close to 1mill coins on the market.
With that out of the way.

This is the only coin with a legit blockchain targeting Nigeria. So 200m market / 1million units gives it a fair value of $200/Zugacoin. So if the price passes $200 you sell if it falls under $200 you buy.

This is more like Doge but only 1mill units while Doge is 900bill units. And they are creating partnerships on the ground and utility. So nothing stops this coin heating $2000.

The main issue I see is that, 4000persons/addresses or less own 10000units. How is this going to alleviate poverty? they did not carry out a good Airdrop. Showing that they are not as sincere as they sound.
And they are fronting a. Bishop! Did the bishop not ask them how many people hold these coins. Or are they planning for an Airdrop after price has already hit it's fair value. Hahaha...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zugacoin: Nigerian Cryptocurrency To Be Used To Buy Innoson Vehicles, Others by MikeBetty(m): 5:27pm On Mar 14, 2021
donmixc:
you and your criminals businessmen are funny. What is legit about dangote's business? Is it by paying govt to close down competitor to pave way for his monopoly or is it to syphone the country's $ reserve to build refinery only to buy crude in #? To hell with him.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Betonmarket Alerts - Season 6 / N3million Naira, What Business Profitable Business Can It Float? / This Is Why The Rich Don't Help The Poor In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.