Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,530 members, 7,823,308 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Zugacoin: Nigerian Cryptocurrency To Be Used To Buy Innoson Vehicles, Others - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Zugacoin: Nigerian Cryptocurrency To Be Used To Buy Innoson Vehicles, Others (42910 Views)

'If You Are In Nigeria, Move All Your Cryptocurrency To A Custodial Wallet Now' / Zugacoin Is A SCAM, Innoson Motors Denied Partnering With Zugacoin / ZUGACOIN: Nigerian Owned Cryptocurrency Drops 99% In 24hrs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zugacoin: Nigerian Cryptocurrency To Be Used To Buy Innoson Vehicles, Others by aidameoryou: 7:08pm On Mar 14, 2021
OldNairalander:

How far let's talk on that

are you already mining?
how many day have you been on it, because you will reach to a stage where you will need to strenghten your security by having more miners in your circle., so thats what i am talking about. kingkezie is my referral
Re: Zugacoin: Nigerian Cryptocurrency To Be Used To Buy Innoson Vehicles, Others by OldNairalander(m): 7:12pm On Mar 14, 2021
aidameoryou:

are you already mining?
how many day have you been on it, because you will reach to a stage where you will need to strenghten your security by having more miners in your circle., so thats what i am talking about. kingkezie is my referral

Re: Zugacoin: Nigerian Cryptocurrency To Be Used To Buy Innoson Vehicles, Others by erico2k2(m): 7:13pm On Mar 14, 2021
Re: Zugacoin: Nigerian Cryptocurrency To Be Used To Buy Innoson Vehicles, Others by Ferdinandu(m): 7:13pm On Mar 14, 2021
mperoakeem:
zuga coin initial price was $45000 then that as at December 2020 what now 110 so what you think
Bitcoin, Litecoin, etherum all started below a dollar. This one started at 45k and nobody was buying and it went down now to 110 in a short while it will go down below a dollar. Buy at your own risk

2 Likes

Re: Zugacoin: Nigerian Cryptocurrency To Be Used To Buy Innoson Vehicles, Others by Nobody: 7:25pm On Mar 14, 2021
id911:

If you're not a crypto expert then stick to what you know. Coin price is mostly determine by Market Cap, circulation supply/total supply. It has nothing to do with new entrant or whatever noodles analogy you're talking about.

Since you know so much about cyrpto maybe you should explain to us why its value dipped by over 97% in less than a year. Even the owners realised how stupid it is to enter a market with a ridiculous price of $45000. BTC and ETH did not start out like that. This coin defies logic. I am surprised they are pushing it less than two weeks after the government banned cryptocurrencies.
Re: Zugacoin: Nigerian Cryptocurrency To Be Used To Buy Innoson Vehicles, Others by africonn: 7:27pm On Mar 14, 2021
ariketalks:
Doge and Ripple have been around for quite some time and are relatively well known, yet neither sells for up to $1. Now someone comes up with a Zugacoin and it's $110?

The guys are not interested in the longevity of the coin all they want to do is cash out.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zugacoin: Nigerian Cryptocurrency To Be Used To Buy Innoson Vehicles, Others by EMMY76: 7:32pm On Mar 14, 2021
Nice one what is the conversion rate to the US dollar?
Re: Zugacoin: Nigerian Cryptocurrency To Be Used To Buy Innoson Vehicles, Others by Ghostmode2two(m): 7:37pm On Mar 14, 2021
Can Trust multicoin wallet receive this?Please I need 10 referrals help me by clicking this link https:///Dogeminr_bot?start=01098048170
Re: Zugacoin: Nigerian Cryptocurrency To Be Used To Buy Innoson Vehicles, Others by EMMY76: 7:39pm On Mar 14, 2021
unisnaira:
Not a scam. The coin is already registered on Coinmarket cap. Which Wallet can l used to buy Zugacoin?

The price of the coin today 4pm is shown below

Wow this is really very impressive this is my first time to hear about this coin. Most cryptocurrencies didn't worth this amount when they were launched almighty bitcoin was worth less than a dollar when it was launched.
Hopefully pinkoin another nigerian cryptocurrency will also be joining the market by may this year.
Re: Zugacoin: Nigerian Cryptocurrency To Be Used To Buy Innoson Vehicles, Others by Toks2008(m): 7:49pm On Mar 14, 2021
And Seun with all his education is still banning crypto currency threads and comments... I'm surprised this even made front-page.

SMH!
Re: Zugacoin: Nigerian Cryptocurrency To Be Used To Buy Innoson Vehicles, Others by SarkinYarki: 7:49pm On Mar 14, 2021
CamusMidas:

That's wasn't the point, why do you care what I choose to do with my cash?

Your dumbass thought it was about taking naira to get the coin after which you take the coin to get Innoson vehicle, who the fvck think like that? Of course a dumbass like you.

You can just thank me for the free knowledge and stop acting stupid already.

Were you going to mine your own Zuga coin before ? Before you get any Zuga coin as a NIGERIAN you must convert Naira or USD to get it...one Zuga coin cost 27 million naira and is dead on arrival do your information

Do you know when I started dealing with block chain as a tech ? Man eat from low frequency people like you daily ..na una dey fund my lifestyle but you can never understand..

Take it from me if any cypto currency would survive it's not Zuga coin..if you buy zuga coin you are only giving the zuga pastor naira to spend and he will hand over to you use crypto digits

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zugacoin: Nigerian Cryptocurrency To Be Used To Buy Innoson Vehicles, Others by donefezy: 7:57pm On Mar 14, 2021
Innoson just signed a rubbish deal because, this ERC-20 token called a coin in disguise will be sent to the grave next bear market. It will lose all its value that I am very sure of

1 Like

Re: Zugacoin: Nigerian Cryptocurrency To Be Used To Buy Innoson Vehicles, Others by Nobody: 8:00pm On Mar 14, 2021
SarkinYarki:

Were you going to mine your own Zuga coin before ? Before you get any Zuga coin as a NIGERIAN you must convert Naira or USD to get it...one Zuga coin cost 27 million naira and is dead on arrival do your information

Do you know when I started dealing with block chain as a tech ? Man eat from low frequency people like you daily ..na una dey fund my lifestyle but you can never understand..

Take it from me if any cypto currency would survive it's not Zuga coin..if you buy zuga coin you are only giving the zuga pastor naira to spend and he will hand over to you use crypto digits
Go fvck yourself with this garbage.
Re: Zugacoin: Nigerian Cryptocurrency To Be Used To Buy Innoson Vehicles, Others by Ijeleigbo(m): 9:03pm On Mar 14, 2021
Cargoed:

With what you have just said, is supposed to be actually the reason why I think people should buy.

The creators know exactly what they are doing. I laughed when I first saw it, but after visiting Etherscan, I give these guys some respect. Let me show you the fair value.
By the way I don't yet own this coin and am not your financial adviser.
Any thing can go wrong including the founders dumping close to 1mill coins on the market.
With that out of the way.

This is the only coin with a legit blockchain targeting Nigeria. So 200m market / 1million units gives it a fair value of $200/Zugacoin. So if the price passes $200 you sell if it falls under $200 you buy.

This is more like Doge but only 1mill units while Doge is 900bill units. And they are creating partnerships on the ground and utility. So nothing stops this coin heating $2000.

The main issue I see is that, 4000persons/addresses or less own 10000units. How is this going to alleviate poverty? they did not carry out a good Airdrop. Showing that they are not as sincere as they sound.
And they are fronting a. Bishop! Did the bishop not ask them how many people hold these coins. Or are they planning for an Airdrop after price has already hit it's fair value. Hahaha...

The best analysis I have read so far! This shows that you are well versed in the crypto hemisphere
Re: Zugacoin: Nigerian Cryptocurrency To Be Used To Buy Innoson Vehicles, Others by Nobody: 9:34pm On Mar 14, 2021
Archbishop going against his spiritual principles, if he ever had any. How can you preach against idolatory to your church goers then make a virtual coin with your name and even your face on it?
Re: Zugacoin: Nigerian Cryptocurrency To Be Used To Buy Innoson Vehicles, Others by Theoutsider: 9:45pm On Mar 14, 2021
unisnaira:
Not a scam. The coin is already registered on Coinmarket cap. Which Wallet can l used to buy Zugacoin?

The price of the coin today 4pm is shown below

Coinmarket cap is NOT an authority
Nothing you have written has determined if it is or is not a scam
None of the team members are programmers.. red flag #1
This is an ERC-20 token.. whats special about it?
Website doesn't say how many coins the Owner and Team have. Can he mint more coins? Who has the Keys..
Anyone invested in this demand for an AUDIT!

Go to samzuga website

First thing you see is MLM
Free Solar
Scholar ships
Free medical
Loans

What Bishop or man of God pushes fiscal services.. one that wants to exploit your belief in good and detach you from his money

You have been warned.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zugacoin: Nigerian Cryptocurrency To Be Used To Buy Innoson Vehicles, Others by murphyrichy(m): 9:53pm On Mar 14, 2021
is the zugacoin on bi.nance?
Re: Zugacoin: Nigerian Cryptocurrency To Be Used To Buy Innoson Vehicles, Others by JahsentH: 10:16pm On Mar 14, 2021
You're a fool of the century
Re: Zugacoin: Nigerian Cryptocurrency To Be Used To Buy Innoson Vehicles, Others by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 10:16pm On Mar 14, 2021
sammysmiles:
How can someone buy?
E be like no be scam...

Who banned Cryptocurrency? Una no dey gree read something.
Banks were only restricted from transacting/ aiding the the transaction of Cryptocurrency.

Where you from get your own 'BAN'
Re: Zugacoin: Nigerian Cryptocurrency To Be Used To Buy Innoson Vehicles, Others by JahsentH: 10:18pm On Mar 14, 2021
donmixc:
criminals!!! off course they'll always allow anything Nigeria is against, southern criminals should learn from the north how to do legit business just like dangote grin cheesy

You're a fool of the century
Re: Zugacoin: Nigerian Cryptocurrency To Be Used To Buy Innoson Vehicles, Others by bizhop01: 10:59pm On Mar 14, 2021
The same way you guys here label bitcoin scam in 2013 even nairaland was against any bitcoin news,
Investing in bitcoin on early 2014 is one of the best decision in my life.

2 Likes

Re: Zugacoin: Nigerian Cryptocurrency To Be Used To Buy Innoson Vehicles, Others by xavierx: 12:33am On Mar 15, 2021
Ekpekus:

$110 for Zugacoin? Mehn, if the purpose of the coin is not meeting a need now or the future, then whales are pushing the bullish movement of that coin

You have said it all.
Zugacoin: dead on arrival.
Re: Zugacoin: Nigerian Cryptocurrency To Be Used To Buy Innoson Vehicles, Others by hanniballecter: 1:03am On Mar 15, 2021
EMMY76:

Wow this is really very impressive this is my first time to hear about this coin. Most cryptocurrencies didn't worth this amount when they were launched almighty bitcoin was worth less than a dollar when it was launched.
Hopefully pinkoin another nigerian cryptocurrency will also be joining the market by may this year.

Pinkoin is a silly scheme which lacks all the characteristics of cryptocurrency. It's a big scam. Believe them at your own risk. Every new cryptocurrency project has a set of guidelines to follow, they all have exchanges and listings where you find them as credible. Don't be fooled. Ending of January 2021, I saw this Zuga coin advert on a signboard in Abuja somewhere close to Area1, I thought it was another silly scheme until I checked it out on CMC and found them. They're legit. The only thing bothering my mind is why the authorities let them convert to fiat after the February policies?
Re: Zugacoin: Nigerian Cryptocurrency To Be Used To Buy Innoson Vehicles, Others by aidameoryou: 1:04am On Mar 15, 2021
OldNairalander:

I have been mining since last year. I didn't take it seriously though. Need to do the security thing now. Mine is low
ok, tell me your referral, or use mine, lets make it stronger, mine is low too.
Re: Zugacoin: Nigerian Cryptocurrency To Be Used To Buy Innoson Vehicles, Others by hanniballecter: 1:09am On Mar 15, 2021
Theoutsider:

Coinmarket cap is NOT an authority
Nothing you have written has determined if it is or is not a scam
None of the team members are programmers.. red flag #1
This is an ERC-20 token.. whats special about it?
Website doesn't say how many coins the Owner and Team have. Can he mint more coins? Who has the Keys..
Anyone invested in this demand for an AUDIT!

Go to samzuga website

First thing you see is MLM
Free Solar
Scholar ships
Free medical
Loans

What Bishop or man of God pushes fiscal services.. one that wants to exploit your belief in good and detach you from his money

You have been warned.

Exactly, because they're listed on CMC doesn't mean they're 100% legit or cannot crash. There are many failed crypto projects out there on CMC, Coin Gecko and other listings. You're right.
Ending of January 2021, I saw this Zuga coin advert on a signboard in Abuja somewhere close to Area1, I thought it was another silly scheme until I checked it out on CMC and found them. They're legit. The only thing bothering my mind is why the authorities let them convert to fiat after the February policies? They are legalizing them as opposed to criminalizing other already established cryptocurrencies (BTC, ETH, etc)

1 Like

Re: Zugacoin: Nigerian Cryptocurrency To Be Used To Buy Innoson Vehicles, Others by Alejobs: 3:28am On Mar 15, 2021
This message is for all those who need something to power their laptop for long hours. I have lithium external Battery for laptop. You can recommend to your friends. 08065.3163.07

Re: Zugacoin: Nigerian Cryptocurrency To Be Used To Buy Innoson Vehicles, Others by PervertProphet: 4:37am On Mar 15, 2021
CSTRR:
I have still not forgiven myself for Bitcoin.

A Lady offered it to me for peanuts years ago, I declined.

Everytime I see the price of Bitcoin on binance, I feel like crying.
Same for me.
Re: Zugacoin: Nigerian Cryptocurrency To Be Used To Buy Innoson Vehicles, Others by wink2015(m): 4:44am On Mar 15, 2021
But the Nigeria 's federal authority has banned cryptocurrency.

Is there any law that secure it?

1 Like

Re: Zugacoin: Nigerian Cryptocurrency To Be Used To Buy Innoson Vehicles, Others by obiem(m): 5:18am On Mar 15, 2021
eliyonvibes:
So they coin no dey part of the cryptocurrency wey Dem ban bah?

Crypto wasn't banned. The Deposit Money Banks were banned from holding fiat money accounts that were operated by crypto exchanges.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

InstantGold.ng Customer Support - Buy/Sell: PM, BTC, OKPAY, WMZ, PAYZA, STP etc / 5 Reasons Why The Igbo Man Succeeds In Business / Betonmarket Alerts - Season 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.