Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,915 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:19 PM

Zugacoin: Nigerian Cryptocurrency To Be Used To Buy Innoson Vehicles, Others - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Zugacoin: Nigerian Cryptocurrency To Be Used To Buy Innoson Vehicles, Others (42884 Views)

'If You Are In Nigeria, Move All Your Cryptocurrency To A Custodial Wallet Now' / Zugacoin Is A SCAM, Innoson Motors Denied Partnering With Zugacoin / ZUGACOIN: Nigerian Owned Cryptocurrency Drops 99% In 24hrs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zugacoin: Nigerian Cryptocurrency To Be Used To Buy Innoson Vehicles, Others by MrIcredible: 5:56am On Mar 15, 2021
Cargoed:

With what you have just said, is supposed to be actually the reason why I think people should buy.

The creators know exactly what they are doing. I laughed when I first saw it, but after visiting Etherscan, I give these guys some respect. Let me show you the fair value.
By the way I don't yet own this coin and am not your financial adviser.
Any thing can go wrong including the founders dumping close to 1mill coins on the market.
With that out of the way.

This is the only coin with a legit blockchain targeting Nigeria. So 200m market / 1million units gives it a fair value of $200/Zugacoin. So if the price passes $200 you sell if it falls under $200 you buy.

This is more like Doge but only 1mill units while Doge is 900bill units. And they are creating partnerships on the ground and utility. So nothing stops this coin heating $2000.

The main issue I see is that, 4000persons/addresses or less own 10000units. How is this going to alleviate poverty? they did not carry out a good Airdrop. Showing that they are not as sincere as they sound.
And they are fronting a. Bishop! Did the bishop not ask them how many people hold these coins. Or are they planning for an Airdrop after price has already hit it's fair value. Hahaha...
I pity you with your half-baked mumu research...
Re: Zugacoin: Nigerian Cryptocurrency To Be Used To Buy Innoson Vehicles, Others by Awaja(m): 6:09am On Mar 15, 2021
TheSTreetman:
Useless Scam people.
Ewu awusa
Re: Zugacoin: Nigerian Cryptocurrency To Be Used To Buy Innoson Vehicles, Others by Awaja(m): 6:28am On Mar 15, 2021
eliyonvibes:
So they coin no dey part of the cryptocurrency wey Dem ban bah?
Yes
Re: Zugacoin: Nigerian Cryptocurrency To Be Used To Buy Innoson Vehicles, Others by southpole: 6:39am On Mar 15, 2021
eliyonvibes:
So they coin no dey part of the cryptocurrency wey Dem ban bah?
who ban cryptocurrency? I only know that commercial banks are banned from facilitating transactions involving cryptocurrencies. The banks are banned not cryptocurrencies
Re: Zugacoin: Nigerian Cryptocurrency To Be Used To Buy Innoson Vehicles, Others by Giltexo: 7:28am On Mar 15, 2021
I has only 1 million coin in eth smart contract...it can easily go up ..if the adoption becomes massive.

Re: Zugacoin: Nigerian Cryptocurrency To Be Used To Buy Innoson Vehicles, Others by ElectronicMoney(m): 10:40am On Mar 15, 2021
SarkinYarki:
Lol ..madness every where ..so I will take my naira and buy zuga coin and then take the zuga coin to buy innoson instead if just using my naira straight to buy innoson? I am confused

I'm wondering the same here grin

1 Like

Re: Zugacoin: Nigerian Cryptocurrency To Be Used To Buy Innoson Vehicles, Others by SarkinYarki: 11:09am On Mar 15, 2021
truthfulparrot:
Since some poor people are so greedy and lazy, the rich are set to exploit them via cryptocurrency!

Best comment
Re: Zugacoin: Nigerian Cryptocurrency To Be Used To Buy Innoson Vehicles, Others by bukarolz: 12:58pm On Mar 15, 2021
Inferioritycomplex.

Itiboribo!

TheSTreetman:
Useless Scam people.

Modify : All those quoting and insulting me... Thunder fire you.

A coin that lost 1000% of its value since January is typically a scam coin. Nonsense
Re: Zugacoin: Nigerian Cryptocurrency To Be Used To Buy Innoson Vehicles, Others by TheSTreetman: 5:06pm On Mar 15, 2021
bukarolz:
Inferioritycomplex.

Itiboribo!

Ur father
Re: Zugacoin: Nigerian Cryptocurrency To Be Used To Buy Innoson Vehicles, Others by PHijo(m): 10:08pm On Mar 15, 2021

1 Like

Re: Zugacoin: Nigerian Cryptocurrency To Be Used To Buy Innoson Vehicles, Others by Cargoed: 10:35pm On Mar 15, 2021
MrIcredible:

I pity you with your half-baked mumu research...
Your problem is that you can't read and comprehend that's why you must cause and abuse to discuss. No points...packwell
Re: Zugacoin: Nigerian Cryptocurrency To Be Used To Buy Innoson Vehicles, Others by samuelshosanya(m): 7:39am On Mar 16, 2021
hmmmmmmm

Re: Zugacoin: Nigerian Cryptocurrency To Be Used To Buy Innoson Vehicles, Others by Theoutsider: 8:31am On Mar 16, 2021
the lies surface

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ned Okonkwo Proposes To His Wife Again After 12 Years Of Marriage (Video) / How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) / Reasons For 100% Hike In Pure Water Price.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.