Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,133 members, 7,811,198 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:12 AM

Woman Alleged To Have Left Her Husband To Marry The Alaafin Debunks Claims - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Woman Alleged To Have Left Her Husband To Marry The Alaafin Debunks Claims (37884 Views)

Lilian Afegbai Narrates How Pickpockets Left Her Stranded In Paris / Meet The Moroccan Woman Alleged To Be 'co- Wife' To Regina Daniels (photos) / Uganda Lady Calls Out Her Boyfriend Who Left Her To See Wizkid At The Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Alleged To Have Left Her Husband To Marry The Alaafin Debunks Claims by favour32(m): 8:20am On Mar 14, 2021
Stupid men nai dey kneel down dey propose their women for marriage.
Re: Woman Alleged To Have Left Her Husband To Marry The Alaafin Debunks Claims by pacespot(m): 8:20am On Mar 14, 2021
eduj:
Guys we must wage an unrelenting and tiredless war on poverty.
Imagine this fresh babe is proud of being the 13th wive of a seventy something year old oba?
Poverty I denounce you - can I get an Amen sombori.....

82 years
Re: Woman Alleged To Have Left Her Husband To Marry The Alaafin Debunks Claims by naptu2: 8:21am On Mar 14, 2021
Dangrace01:

The second girl that came out, does she have Marital issues too?

It is the second girl that has marital issues. There's no record of the Alaafin's wife having marital issues.
Re: Woman Alleged To Have Left Her Husband To Marry The Alaafin Debunks Claims by LoveBitches4: 8:22am On Mar 14, 2021
What's up

You won use Grammer confused abi..who yan u make go marry epa get sense o wink
Re: Woman Alleged To Have Left Her Husband To Marry The Alaafin Debunks Claims by miraculousGod(m): 8:24am On Mar 14, 2021
13th wife of an 80 year old man?
Re: Woman Alleged To Have Left Her Husband To Marry The Alaafin Debunks Claims by MummyD2020(f): 8:40am On Mar 14, 2021
brosom:
There are always 3 sides of a story!

(1) the accusers story

(2) the victims story

(3) the truth of the story.

either ways, bloggers and Virgina people are terrible liers, 90% of their stories are fake, therefore I don't believe a shit they dish to us.
No mind the Virgina people

1 Like

Re: Woman Alleged To Have Left Her Husband To Marry The Alaafin Debunks Claims by Nobody: 8:42am On Mar 14, 2021
in a sane country they would pay dearly for defamation

1 Like

Re: Woman Alleged To Have Left Her Husband To Marry The Alaafin Debunks Claims by Dangrace01: 8:44am On Mar 14, 2021
naptu2:

It is the second girl that has marital issues. There's no record of the Alaafin's wife having marital issues.

Okay chai

So she had issues in her marriage and alafin of oyo married a lady named chioma that looks like her and everyone thought she's the one. If she's not the one then the gods dey pursue her
Re: Woman Alleged To Have Left Her Husband To Marry The Alaafin Debunks Claims by Calcium33: 8:45am On Mar 14, 2021
post=99869152:
Rumors are spread by fools and believe by idiots.

What is dis one saying?
U chop okro?

Comprehension is a problem for some people.

That is why we consider replying some of them here issa waste of space and time.
Just imagine trash after trash even after reading the detailed well explained post by the internet battered innocent lady.

It's not up to this now.
Stop cursing them, we don't like it.
Becareful Slim.

its like you have a problem of reasoning, or I'll just say you have a problem of understanding words. manna, am not the cause of your problem. I've known you as a hypocrite for so long, so I won't be surprised for you being stupid. am sorry if it sounds insulting. lemme write the sentence again"I WONT BE SURPRISED IF I LATER SEE HER WITH ALAFIN."

let's be guided here, oluwa ma wa pelu WA. happy sunday
Re: Woman Alleged To Have Left Her Husband To Marry The Alaafin Debunks Claims by naptu2: 8:46am On Mar 14, 2021
Dangrace01:

Okay chai

So she had issues in her marriage and alafin of oyo married a lady named chioma that looks like her and everyone thought she's the one. If she's not the one then the gods dey pursue her

From the tone of her tweets it seems she believes that it is her husband that is harrassing her by spreading this false story.
Re: Woman Alleged To Have Left Her Husband To Marry The Alaafin Debunks Claims by Femeto: 8:56am On Mar 14, 2021
I don't know why you are worried. If na Dangote them link you to now you no go talk like this.
Re: Woman Alleged To Have Left Her Husband To Marry The Alaafin Debunks Claims by SweetCunt97(f): 9:19am On Mar 14, 2021
SATANISGOD:
i will handle it and put jara cool
That's good
Re: Woman Alleged To Have Left Her Husband To Marry The Alaafin Debunks Claims by TheMan3: 9:35am On Mar 14, 2021
post=99869152:

What is dis one saying?
U chop okro?

That is why we consider replying some of them here issa waste of space and time.
Just imagine trash after trash even after reading the detailed well explained post by the internet battered innocent lady.

It's not up to this now.
Becareful Slim.

okro is very Nutricious and nice. You should try it.

Fact she is still married, fact she went ahead to marry alafin
What did I say wrong here??
Re: Woman Alleged To Have Left Her Husband To Marry The Alaafin Debunks Claims by holywind(m): 9:36am On Mar 14, 2021
TheMan3:
she is still.married and she is not divorced yet. She just said so her self.

So it is not just unfounded rumours. She is not supposed to by law marry another man untill the she is divoursed. As it is now, she has two husbands. WTF

where you sense of comprehension dey, upon all these bit by bit explanation you still can't understand that the both ladies were different persons entirely though they bear the same name, nawa for you o

2 Likes

Re: Woman Alleged To Have Left Her Husband To Marry The Alaafin Debunks Claims by ibinaboonline: 9:36am On Mar 14, 2021
Face mask facilitated this erroneous report.
Re: Woman Alleged To Have Left Her Husband To Marry The Alaafin Debunks Claims by TheMan3: 9:51am On Mar 14, 2021
holywind:
where you sense of comprehension dey, upon all these bit by bit explanation you still can't understand that the both ladies were different persons entirely though they bear the same name, nawa for you o
did you even read what she wrote Just open mount and display ignorance
Re: Woman Alleged To Have Left Her Husband To Marry The Alaafin Debunks Claims by Obynolee(f): 10:06am On Mar 14, 2021
naptu2:
Here is a summary for those who do not understand what was written in the first post.

1) The Alaafin of Oyo married a girl named Chioma.

2) Bloggers posted a picture of another girl named Chioma and claimed that she left her husband to marry the Alaafin.

3) The second girl came out to clearly state that she is not the one that got married to the Alaafin

Here is a thread about the Alaafin's real wife. https://www.nairaland.com/6458278/alaafin-oyo-new-igbo-wife

But they look alike na
Re: Woman Alleged To Have Left Her Husband To Marry The Alaafin Debunks Claims by Royruky(m): 10:08am On Mar 14, 2021
post=99869152:

What is dis one saying?
U chop okro?

They have all deleted their comments. Oversabi

It's not up to this now.
Becareful Slim.

Re: Woman Alleged To Have Left Her Husband To Marry The Alaafin Debunks Claims by naptu2: 10:11am On Mar 14, 2021
Obynolee:

But they look alike na

1) Have you seen the Alaafin's wife without her facemask on?

2) Does, "They look alike", mean that they are the same?

1 Like

Re: Woman Alleged To Have Left Her Husband To Marry The Alaafin Debunks Claims by goody2019: 10:53am On Mar 14, 2021
This name clashing self. It's time every one gets unique name to avoid wahala.

On a lighter note.
Re: Woman Alleged To Have Left Her Husband To Marry The Alaafin Debunks Claims by zudozz: 11:09am On Mar 14, 2021
women!

That's why most guys treat them without respect.

Why would any young woman marry this monarch?

When there are still young men who would still become rich and famous with d right woman n by the Grace of God.
Re: Woman Alleged To Have Left Her Husband To Marry The Alaafin Debunks Claims by holywind(m): 11:12am On Mar 14, 2021
TheMan3:
did you even read what she wrote Just open mount and display ignorance
i should be asking you that, i advice you go and re-read the post, this time slowly.
Re: Woman Alleged To Have Left Her Husband To Marry The Alaafin Debunks Claims by Awoo88: 11:18am On Mar 14, 2021
TheMan3:

So it is not just unfounded rumours. She is not supposed to by law marry another man untill the she is divoursed. As it is now, she has two husbands. WTF

If dem put all apc supporters together, your mu.u pass their own

1 Like

Re: Woman Alleged To Have Left Her Husband To Marry The Alaafin Debunks Claims by grandlexuz(m): 11:34am On Mar 14, 2021
TheMan3:

Biggest idiot of the year.
Re: Woman Alleged To Have Left Her Husband To Marry The Alaafin Debunks Claims by grandlexuz(m): 11:36am On Mar 14, 2021
SATANISGOD:
U WL JUST OPEN YOUR SMELLING MOUTH WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
WHAT IS THE LIE HERE
DID SHE COME OUT TO SAY SHE IS NOT FUCKING ALAFIN

Idiot of the year
Re: Woman Alleged To Have Left Her Husband To Marry The Alaafin Debunks Claims by ParkleElegant: 12:43pm On Mar 14, 2021
post=99869152:

What is dis one saying?
U chop okro?

It's not up to this now.
Becareful Slim.

my dear I'm still surprise, n yet to understand y people can't assimilate something as simple as what the lady said..... they just come out n nairaland to say rubbish n display their stupidity n ignorance!!! nah wah ooo Educational system in Nigeria need serious work.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Alleged To Have Left Her Husband To Marry The Alaafin Debunks Claims by Nobody: 1:25pm On Mar 14, 2021
naptu2:
Here is a summary for those who do not understand what was written in the first post.

1) The Alaafin of Oyo married a girl named Chioma (Nwosu).

2) Bloggers posted a picture of another girl named Chioma (Nwadike) and claimed that she left her husband to marry the Alaafin.

3) The second girl came out to clearly state that she is not the one that got married to the Alaafin

Here is a thread about the Alaafin's real wife. https://www.nairaland.com/6458278/alaafin-oyo-new-igbo-wife

Thank you jare. All d long talk didn’t mention that she is not the one married to the king…
Re: Woman Alleged To Have Left Her Husband To Marry The Alaafin Debunks Claims by tit(f): 1:27pm On Mar 14, 2021
Why is she denying?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jaruma: Chioma Davido Is Lucky, Mother-in-laws Are The Cause Of Divorce / My Fada The Don Legend! Wizkid Hails 2face To Debunk Controversial Video / "Be Like Neymar, Simple!" - Timi Dakolo Hits Again With New Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.