Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,140 members, 7,811,208 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:36 AM

Woman Alleged To Have Left Her Husband To Marry The Alaafin Debunks Claims - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Woman Alleged To Have Left Her Husband To Marry The Alaafin Debunks Claims (37885 Views)

Lilian Afegbai Narrates How Pickpockets Left Her Stranded In Paris / Meet The Moroccan Woman Alleged To Be 'co- Wife' To Regina Daniels (photos) / Uganda Lady Calls Out Her Boyfriend Who Left Her To See Wizkid At The Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Alleged To Have Left Her Husband To Marry The Alaafin Debunks Claims by Bayraf: 2:12pm On Mar 14, 2021
Another Nigeria movie title"chioma saga "
Re: Woman Alleged To Have Left Her Husband To Marry The Alaafin Debunks Claims by mechanics(m): 3:18pm On Mar 14, 2021
naptu2:
Here is a summary for those who do not understand what was written in the first post.

1) The Alaafin of Oyo married a girl named Chioma (Nwosu).

2) Bloggers posted a picture of another girl named Chioma (Nwadike) and claimed that she left her husband to marry the Alaafin.

3) The second girl came out to clearly state that she is not the one that got married to the Alaafin

Here is a thread about the Alaafin's real wife. https://www.nairaland.com/6458278/alaafin-oyo-new-igbo-wife
I understand now.
Re: Woman Alleged To Have Left Her Husband To Marry The Alaafin Debunks Claims by theTranslator: 3:35pm On Mar 14, 2021
SweetCunt97:
Thst old alafin still dey fvck? Abeg i prefer young hustling handsome guy to old rich man abeg. If i handle this one he wont last a day naaa. Kai
Hmmm smiley
You sure?
These kings dey renew life time o
Re: Woman Alleged To Have Left Her Husband To Marry The Alaafin Debunks Claims by Dex4(m): 4:02pm On Mar 14, 2021
When did the Alaafin turn to yeye like this sef?
Re: Woman Alleged To Have Left Her Husband To Marry The Alaafin Debunks Claims by Obynolee(f): 4:31pm On Mar 14, 2021
naptu2:

1) Have you seen the Alaafin's wife without her facemask on?

2) Does, "They look alike", mean that they are the same?

Why the energy?,
Did I said she is the one,haven't you seen people that looks alike?,or is it now a crime for one to say his observation?.
You should have invested this energy on a more meaningful stuff other than quoting me because I don't understand your line of argument.
Re: Woman Alleged To Have Left Her Husband To Marry The Alaafin Debunks Claims by naptu2: 4:35pm On Mar 14, 2021
Obynolee:

Why the energy?,
Did I said she is the one,haven't you seen people that looks alike?,or is it now a crime for one to say his observation?.
You should have invested this energy on a more meaningful stuff other than quoting me because I don't understand your line of argument.

What the hell!! Were you not the one that quoted me?? Why the hell did you quote me to tell me that nonsense?? You should have invested the energy that you used to quote me on more meaningful stuff! than to come and tell me that they look alike.
angry

because I don't understand your line of argument

Keep trying, maybe one day you'll understand.

Please don't waste your time and energy to reply because I won't read it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Alleged To Have Left Her Husband To Marry The Alaafin Debunks Claims by Cashify: 5:32pm On Mar 14, 2021
Jesus
Re: Woman Alleged To Have Left Her Husband To Marry The Alaafin Debunks Claims by Jaapu: 9:43pm On Mar 14, 2021
spinna:
F&%Ing bloggers..they dont care who their lies affect in their desperation for clicks

This is one of the legacy of Linda Ikeji
Re: Woman Alleged To Have Left Her Husband To Marry The Alaafin Debunks Claims by cashful(m): 1:54pm On Mar 15, 2021
She would have had her legal team sue at least 4 of the blogs (and promoters of the post) for defamation of character with heavy damages. Blogs should be held accountable for wrong information that they post/share.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Fada The Don Legend! Wizkid Hails 2face To Debunk Controversial Video / "Be Like Neymar, Simple!" - Timi Dakolo Hits Again With New Post / Bbnaija: Yousef In Tears As His Fans Gift Him An Iphone: Pictures & Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.