Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

"Moving on" for men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Moving on" for men (681 Views)

I'm Losing My Mind Moving On From My Past Relationship. Please Help Me Out Guys / Moving On Is Hard / I'm About Moving On With My Life- Right Or Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Moving on" for men by Boomboost(m): 8:23am On Mar 14, 2021
So women most times initiate a breakup, from a friendship or relationship.

The Basic truth is she had broken up with you wordlessly (emotionally) before actually saying anything. You were O.Y.O abi you are O.Y.O!

You didn't see it coming and so you're SHOCKED and that SHOCK will make it hard for you to move on months or years later. Another thing is your ego which concludes that it failed to satisfy her and thus you seek to fill whatever gaps you ignored. You could also be angry at the fact that replacements are waiting in line or that you're losing an asset you invested in or...

Now, how to start moving on...
1. OPEN YOUR emotional EYES to see when she's pulling away or when she pulled away. Start preparing for the breakaway or initiate it yourself.

2. Women are from Venus and men from Mars. She's going to her planet for a while, don't pursue her. Go LAUGH AT YOUR RELATIONSHIP with your other Marsians and boast of your next conquest. Yes, seek to become a more mature Marsian to the next Venusian. There are millions of them and they are quite similar, if you would agree.

3. FANTASIZE about a prettier, more playful and understanding Venusian whom you would want to be with. Here, you trick your mind to lessening the feeling of loss and seeing a new possibility.

4. Humans belong to Kingdom Animalia, phyllum Chordata. Scientists who STUDY animals understand and influence their behaviour. We share the same universe but these are aliens from another planet so you have to READ, ask to know what they do and who they are.

5. Play the games of PREDICTION and EXPERIMENT in your next relationship. Predict her present and future behaviour, guess her past and have her confirm if you are right. Be playful here and not serious.

Lastly, say the words "I LOVE YOU" LESS or never (I don't say it anymore) but show it MORE. She'll say it more and she will try to mirror your actions.

Cheers to making happier relationships, happier people and a happy society.

Re: "Moving on" for men by FreeSpirited: 8:32am On Mar 14, 2021
Your post has no lesson, neither head nor direction.
Re: "Moving on" for men by Boomboost(m): 12:51pm On Nov 15, 2021
FreeSpirited:
Your post has no lesson, neither head nor direction.

angry

(1) (Reply)

Men Are The Greatest Enemy Of Men Not Women / I Did This... Now I No Longer Have Erectile Dyfunction Chai Am So Happy / How To Emotionally Detach From Anyone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.