Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

My First And Second Cucumber Harvests - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / My First And Second Cucumber Harvests (46807 Views)

Man Harvests Human-sized Yams In Enugu (photo) / Man Harvests A Very Big Cassava. Photos / After 7 Months Of Cultivation, Nigerian Soldier Harvests Her Rice (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My First And Second Cucumber Harvests by Nobody: 6:54pm On Mar 16, 2021
Kudos!
May God enlarge your farms
Re: My First And Second Cucumber Harvests by dapadawee: 6:55pm On Mar 16, 2021
kpas4kpas2:
Planted January ending. Darina f1, Molanisa and Greego mixed together.
Place your order while stock last. We can delivery to your location especially Lagos and Ogun state.
God bless your hustle
Re: My First And Second Cucumber Harvests by Divine202: 6:56pm On Mar 16, 2021
This is commendable
Re: My First And Second Cucumber Harvests by A305: 6:57pm On Mar 16, 2021
How far bra.

Na you dey supply them girls.
Re: My First And Second Cucumber Harvests by deji17: 6:58pm On Mar 16, 2021
Nice!
Re: My First And Second Cucumber Harvests by Pacesetter123(m): 6:59pm On Mar 16, 2021
Kriss216:
I always have negative thoughts whenever I hear or see Cucumber... all thanks to Nigerian girls.

Nice one OP, bountiful harvest.

How do you manage to curtail Fulani herdsmen from grazing?
He employed OPC,ESN and AMOTEKUN to help him protect his farm.
Re: My First And Second Cucumber Harvests by Yewandequeen(f): 7:00pm On Mar 16, 2021
God bless your harvest.

Op will you plant groundnut too? So i can be ur friend, U know groundnut and cucumber are siblings cheesy

1 Like

Re: My First And Second Cucumber Harvests by ceaser: 7:00pm On Mar 16, 2021
God bless your efforts.

I pray the eyes of Fulani herdsmen will be blinded to the location and their intellect, sorry stupidity, will not be enlightened enough to decipher that there is green vegetation in that area that needs to be grazed barren.

kpas4kpas2:

My brother, is a very long story about this hopeless men called Fulani herdsmen o. I came from Middle belt thinking I'm safe from them buy I ran from frying pan to fire.
I cultivated 12 acres of maize and planted cassava in 10 of the 12 but all has gone oblivion because of Fulani herdswahala. I have know one to run to o.
This cucumber is a battle and war.
They comes around sometimes by 5am

Oh no. So the deed was already done before the prayers.

Well, new revised prayers:
May the marauders and grazers together with their animals become food for thunder and lightening. The ancestors have seen the damages.

And by the time Buhari is done in that God forsaken fortress, please don't forget to execute the plans of majority of Nigerians - Deal with all Fulani cockroaches.

The movie Anarchy will be child's play.

Ojey1234:

I think when you written something like this you need to state the farm location, when planted, when harvested, how you sell, how you planted etc this will encourage other youth to venture into the same business.

that's the way I see it oo

That will be good. But I think he should be sure none of the Fulanis on Nairaland forum are looking. Before you know it now, they'll send the coordinates to their monster brothers in the field.

3 Likes

Re: My First And Second Cucumber Harvests by baralatie(m): 7:00pm On Mar 16, 2021
Ladycewhy:
We will go and farm, we get your message seun. undecided
did you miss the part were the op was crying because of hersdmen devarstation
Re: My First And Second Cucumber Harvests by AfonjaFirstSon: 7:04pm On Mar 16, 2021
Our nairaland ladies, una food don done, you can choose your size. It helps us in the Oza room.

1 Like

Re: My First And Second Cucumber Harvests by SniperSmurf(m): 7:08pm On Mar 16, 2021
Kriss216:
I always have negative thoughts whenever I hear or see Cucumber... all thanks to Nigerian girls

I couldn't have said it better. Smh
Re: My First And Second Cucumber Harvests by PAWG(m): 7:08pm On Mar 16, 2021
Capua!! Bountiful harvest
Re: My First And Second Cucumber Harvests by Hassanmaye(m): 7:10pm On Mar 16, 2021
wow
Re: My First And Second Cucumber Harvests by Nobody: 7:11pm On Mar 16, 2021
Please don't forget to sell some on promo prices to our nairaland frustrated feminists, they will always need it.

1 Like

Re: My First And Second Cucumber Harvests by whogoesthere: 7:12pm On Mar 16, 2021
kpas4kpas2:
Planted January ending.
Darina f1, Molanisa and Greego mixed together.

Place your order while stock last.
We can delivery to your location especially Lagos and Ogun state.
Nice one boss....with 2M, can I run my own farm? I really don't have much farming experience but it's a sector I've had my eyes in for a while now..

1 Like

Re: My First And Second Cucumber Harvests by platido(m): 7:12pm On Mar 16, 2021
Way to go farming is just the best cash out!
Re: My First And Second Cucumber Harvests by LanreFasasi: 7:18pm On Mar 16, 2021
kpas4kpas2:
Planted January ending.

Thats how you go as usual to post pictures of produce of other people and things you don't own. You did this and scammed me and till tomorrow you're still trying to look for stipends to pay me

Before anyone trusts this criminal read this. He goes about posting pictures and advertising things he doesn't own to lure his victims to his cleverly crafted scams

He duped me of funds and had his main moniker banned. Now, he's doing the same

Take this fool serious at your peril.

Do not do business with a fraudster.

1 Like

Re: My First And Second Cucumber Harvests by LanreFasasi: 7:20pm On Mar 16, 2021
whogoesthere:
Nice one boss....with 2M, can I run my own farm? I really don't have much farming experience but it's a sector I've had my eyes in for a while now..

He's a fraudster who uses fake pictures to lure people. Run
Re: My First And Second Cucumber Harvests by LanreFasasi: 7:21pm On Mar 16, 2021
Aboguede:
to all u blamers in darkness ;DHypocrites must rush to do their shamful works

What about seeing business as it is considering security needed and stop being greedy.

If u don't understand business no matter how.fast u run trouble dey sidon dey wait.

YOU HAD BETTER NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS FRAUDSTER THAT PARADES HIMSELF AS A LEGIT ENTITY.

THIS DUPE AFIS DUPED ME OF MY HARD EARNED MONEY FOR MONTHS HE KEEPS USING THE EXCUSE I WILL GATHER FUNDS TO PAY IT'S OVER 4 MONTHS. HE GOES ABOUT DUPING PEOPLE OF THEIR HARD EARNED MONEY ADVERTISING ALL SORTS OF THINGS HE DOESN'T HAVE

I SENT HIM MONEY TO CARRY OUT A SERVICE FOR ME TILL TODAY, I DIDN'T GET MY MONEY FROM THIS THIEF. I WAS TRUSTING HIS MANY COMMENTS ON AGRIC RELATED ACTIVITIES AND GRAPHIC DESIGN WHICH UNKNOWINGLY TO ME WERE TOOLS THE SCAM ARTIST DESIGNED TO DUPE HIS READY INTENDING VICTIMS

DON'T BE FOOLED. AFIS IS A THIEF.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My First And Second Cucumber Harvests by mamaafrik(m): 7:22pm On Mar 16, 2021
kpas4kpas2:
Planted January ending.

oo no disclose your location oooo,paid agents of destruction full Nairaland ooo,olorun ko ni ba tie jeooo

1 Like

Re: My First And Second Cucumber Harvests by LanreFasasi: 7:22pm On Mar 16, 2021
whogoesthere:

YOU HAD BETTER NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS FRAUDSTER THAT PARADES HIMSELF AS A LEGIT ENTITY.

THIS DUPE AFIS DUPED ME OF MY HARD EARNED MONEY FOR MONTHS HE KEEPS USING THE EXCUSE I WILL GATHER FUNDS TO PAY IT'S OVER 4 MONTHS. HE GOES ABOUT DUPING PEOPLE OF THEIR HARD EARNED MONEY ADVERTISING ALL SORTS OF THINGS HE DOESN'T HAVE

I SENT HIM MONEY TO CARRY OUT A SERVICE FOR ME TILL TODAY, I DIDN'T GET MY MONEY FROM THIS THIEF. I WAS TRUSTING HIS MANY COMMENTS ON AGRIC RELATED ACTIVITIES AND GRAPHIC DESIGN WHICH UNKNOWINGLY TO ME WERE TOOLS THE SCAM ARTIST DESIGNED TO DUPE HIS READY INTENDING VICTIMS

Re: My First And Second Cucumber Harvests by LanreFasasi: 7:24pm On Mar 16, 2021
mamaafrik:
oo no disclose your location oooo,paid agents of destruction full Nairaland ooo,olorun ko ni ba tie jeooo

He is a thief. Axis stays in Saki

I went to have him arrested but after seeing his wife with kids, I had pity.

He post pictures if what he doesn't have to dupe unsuspecting people

If he messes up I will go back and have his entire family arrested

Our calls were recorded and all my discussions with him were recorded on phone. He may claim and lie but when I release the voice recordings and have him sued for theft and duping me he will be shocked. Afis is a low life criminal who is in the business of posting pictures to lure people to give him money and then dupe them

1 Like

Re: My First And Second Cucumber Harvests by LanreFasasi: 7:25pm On Mar 16, 2021
GreatOlu1:
Where did you plant this?

He's a fraudster who uses picture to lure people and scam them beware. He duped me of money

1 Like

Re: My First And Second Cucumber Harvests by LanreFasasi: 7:28pm On Mar 16, 2021
419 oleee. Thief using pictures of things he doesn't own to dupe people. 419. You duped me of 20000 Naira I paid you to secure farm workers since last year and have been using all sorts of excuses to evade repaying. 419

Keep using pictures of what people around you own to dupe people. 419

Re: My First And Second Cucumber Harvests by Nobody: 7:31pm On Mar 16, 2021
Afis and Mr Lanre
This una film go sweet ....
I dey watch....

1 Like

Re: My First And Second Cucumber Harvests by Duplexxx: 7:31pm On Mar 16, 2021
Good work
Re: My First And Second Cucumber Harvests by LanreFasasi: 7:35pm On Mar 16, 2021

Re: My First And Second Cucumber Harvests by emmabest2000(m): 7:37pm On Mar 16, 2021
dawnomike:
Sorry about your experience with herdsmen... It is disheartening to see one's hard labour being eaten up by cows.

Herdsmen dey follow cow eat sef

HungerBad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My First And Second Cucumber Harvests by tamdun: 7:41pm On Mar 16, 2021
LanreFasasi:

Hmmm
Re: My First And Second Cucumber Harvests by LanreFasasi: 7:41pm On Mar 16, 2021
tamdun:

Hmmm

Run
Re: My First And Second Cucumber Harvests by zedman1(m): 7:54pm On Mar 16, 2021
Maybe it's just me, but the moment I saw cucumber my mind just went somewhere else.
Re: My First And Second Cucumber Harvests by Reelmii: 7:57pm On Mar 16, 2021
LanreFasasi:

na wah o, which one person go believe now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yoga With Nigerian Dwarf Goats In USA (Photos) / See The Big Scorpion I Killed On My Farm / Somebody Help Pls...my Birds Are Dying!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.