Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

My First And Second Cucumber Harvests - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / My First And Second Cucumber Harvests (46805 Views)

Man Harvests Human-sized Yams In Enugu (photo) / Man Harvests A Very Big Cassava. Photos / After 7 Months Of Cultivation, Nigerian Soldier Harvests Her Rice (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My First And Second Cucumber Harvests by LanreFasasi: 7:59pm On Mar 16, 2021
Reelmii:
na wah o, which one person go believe now

If he messes up. I won't pity women with kids, I'll have his entire family arrested charged to court and he will pay for the damages he caused me through the nose.
Re: My First And Second Cucumber Harvests by harmony75: 8:05pm On Mar 16, 2021
Great job � I love farms ��
Re: My First And Second Cucumber Harvests by naijadrivablog: 8:19pm On Mar 16, 2021
Evil girls don de eye those cucumber.
Re: My First And Second Cucumber Harvests by Taylordedon(m): 8:21pm On Mar 16, 2021
GreatOlu1:
Where did you plant this?

for your village�
Re: My First And Second Cucumber Harvests by Chykes4micheal: 8:36pm On Mar 16, 2021
Nice one there. But shey this farming business go fit make you buy benz so?

Let me not discourage you jaree. Nice farming
Re: My First And Second Cucumber Harvests by oloshun(m): 8:39pm On Mar 16, 2021
kpas4kpas2:

My brother, is a very long story about this hopeless men called Fulani herdsmen o. I came from Middle belt thinking I'm safe from them buy I ran from frying pan to fire.
I cultivated 12 acres of maize and planted cassava in 10 of the 12 but all has gone oblivion because of Fulani herdswahala. I have know one to run to o.
This cucumber is a battle and war.
They comes around sometimes by 5am

Don't worry, after 2023, they will suffer to the extent that they would call on their lineages from other African countries to come to their aid and protection. They will be wiped out.
Re: My First And Second Cucumber Harvests by Nezzjnr: 8:56pm On Mar 16, 2021
LanreFasasi:

If he messes up. I won't pity women with kids, I'll have his entire family arrested charged to court and he will pay for the damages he caused me through the nose.
Your claims might be right..

He's almost into everything Agric related including Drips accessories
Re: My First And Second Cucumber Harvests by LanreFasasi: 9:06pm On Mar 16, 2021
Nezzjnr:

Smiles. I didn't want to do thing that after I do, people will sat after all I'm a Christian. If he misbehaves, I'll go back have his wife and kids picked and locked up. Even if I have to borrow 50k to travel a long trip to do this.

I cleared 12 acres to grow maize. Paid this thief money after securing the land, clearing the land of weeds and applying pesticides since he said he had lots of manual labourers 12 at the time. He charged me for thier transportation. Immediately I sent him the money, one story to the next till today

It was then I realised he produces good looking graphic designs to lure people and then collect money for different things and refuse to offer service or pay refund.

. He uses a different name online from his name known in his environment.

Unknown to him I took the graphics some pictures and was asking people around the community before I was pointed to his house

He stays in Saki. Which is more or less Kwara. So he takes advantage that distance to Lagos or Ogun is far from anyone who he dupes as the person will give up due to distance to dupe people.

It's almost 7 hours drive from Redemption camp. That's how far I had to go to track the fraud

That's how this degenerate used his bad luck to run my multimillion Naira farming project. Now I'm starting all over 8 months after because of the fool

2 Likes

Re: My First And Second Cucumber Harvests by LanreFasasi: 9:20pm On Mar 16, 2021
Nezzjnr:

Unknown to him I record all my voice calls. In the past few years I have all my phone calls recorded and with that can deal with him severely if I choose to
Re: My First And Second Cucumber Harvests by GreatOlu1: 9:32pm On Mar 16, 2021
Taylordedon:

for your village�
Get brain this year na.
Re: My First And Second Cucumber Harvests by Nezzjnr: 9:52pm On Mar 16, 2021
LanreFasasi:

Smiles. I didn't want to do thing that after I do, people will sat after all I'm a Christian. If he misbehaves, I'll go back have his wife and kids picked and locked up. Even if I have to borrow 50k to travel a long trip to do this.

I cleared 12 acres to grow maize. Paid this thief money after securing the land, clearing the land of weeds and applying pesticides since he said he had lots of manual labourers 12 at the time. He charged me for thier transportation. Immediately I sent him the money, one story to the next till today

It was then I realised he produces good looking graphic designs to lure people and then collect money for different things and refuse to offer service or pay refund.

. He uses a different name online from his name known in his environment.

Unknown to him I took the graphics some pictures and was asking people around the community before I was pointed to his house

He stays in Saki. Which is more or less Kwara. So he takes advantage that distance to Lagos or Ogun is far from anyone who he dupes as the person will give up due to distance to dupe people.

It's almost 7 hours drive from Redemption camp. That's how far I had to go to track the fraud

That's how this degenerate used his bad luck to run my multimillion Naira farming project. Now I'm starting all over 8 months after because of the fool

Wow

12 acres is a really huge project ooo.

Imagine someone selling drip for an acre at 250k including installation when it has increased.

He collects pictures from past nairalanders projects
Re: My First And Second Cucumber Harvests by LanreFasasi: 9:54pm On Mar 16, 2021
Nezzjnr:

Wow

12 acres is a really huge project ooo.

Imagine someone selling drip for an acre at 250k including installation when it has increased.

He collects pictures from past nairalanders projects

That's the damage he cost me. The cost of clearing. Buying and spraying herbicides I even bought seeds I had to dash out cause I spent money on all those processes and had none left on me as of the time.
Re: My First And Second Cucumber Harvests by whogoesthere: 10:10pm On Mar 16, 2021
LanreFasasi:

YOU HAD BETTER NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS FRAUDSTER THAT PARADES HIMSELF AS A LEGIT ENTITY.

THIS DUPE AFIS DUPED ME OF MY HARD EARNED MONEY FOR MONTHS HE KEEPS USING THE EXCUSE I WILL GATHER FUNDS TO PAY IT'S OVER 4 MONTHS. HE GOES ABOUT DUPING PEOPLE OF THEIR HARD EARNED MONEY ADVERTISING ALL SORTS OF THINGS HE DOESN'T HAVE

I SENT HIM MONEY TO CARRY OUT A SERVICE FOR ME TILL TODAY, I DIDN'T GET MY MONEY FROM THIS THIEF. I WAS TRUSTING HIS MANY COMMENTS ON AGRIC RELATED ACTIVITIES AND GRAPHIC DESIGN WHICH UNKNOWINGLY TO ME WERE TOOLS THE SCAM ARTIST DESIGNED TO DUPE HIS READY INTENDING VICTIMS

DON'T BE FOOLED. AFIS IS A THIEF.
Really?? These are serious allegations
Re: My First And Second Cucumber Harvests by Nezzjnr: 10:11pm On Mar 16, 2021
LanreFasasi:

That's the damage he cost me. The cost of clearing. Buying and spraying herbicides I even bought seeds I had to dash out cause I spent money on all those processes and had none left on me as of the time.
And he's still busy creating threads
Re: My First And Second Cucumber Harvests by LanreFasasi: 10:23pm On Mar 16, 2021
Nezzjnr:

And he's still busy creating threads

That's how human beings are. You'll soon come to see him claim he isn't the one Bla Bla Bla. I want to discredit him not knowing I recorded calls between us and they are still on my phone
Re: My First And Second Cucumber Harvests by LanreFasasi: 10:24pm On Mar 16, 2021
whogoesthere:
Really?? These are serious allegations

Why would I lie. I have recorded phone call discussions between us. If he misbehaves and I choose to push it further, I will go back when he isn't at home have his wife arrested and will take legal action for damaging my business and he will pay 100 times the value of what he duped me. I'm a man of the law and act within the confines of the law at all times. I won't say what didn't take place.
Re: My First And Second Cucumber Harvests by kpas4kpas2(m): 10:29pm On Mar 16, 2021
GreatOlu1:
Where did you plant this?

Behind custom check point, Ihumbo, after Canaan land, before Idiroko Ogun state.
Re: My First And Second Cucumber Harvests by LanreFasasi: 10:30pm On Mar 16, 2021
kpas4kpas2:

Behind custom check point, Ihumbo, after Canaan land, before Idiroko Ogun state.

Act smart
Act like you don't know who's chatting up and not responding.

The 20k you were begging me since last year that you'll raise through this and that you've still not made the 20k to refund till now or I didn't send you my account Alfa Afis
Re: My First And Second Cucumber Harvests by Nezzjnr: 10:32pm On Mar 16, 2021
LanreFasasi:

That's how human beings are. You'll soon come to see him claim he isn't the one Bla Bla Bla. I want to discredit him not knowing I recorded calls between us and they are still on my phone

That's really bad
Re: My First And Second Cucumber Harvests by LanreFasasi: 10:34pm On Mar 16, 2021
Nezzjnr:

That's really bad

That's life. People do damage to other people's hustles, agents of devil. And when they put up a defense, you'll hear him say she I it's just 20k

I spent close to 400k to the community

Spent close to 350k on clearing and herbicides

Seeds

Transportation etc

Only for this agent of the devil to come ruin my busoness when I had spent all I had put into the business

He will reap wind and tears
Re: My First And Second Cucumber Harvests by kpas4kpas2(m): 10:40pm On Mar 16, 2021
whogoesthere:
Nice one boss....with 2M, can I run my own farm? I really don't have much farming experience but it's a sector I've had my eyes in for a while now..

Yes you can. But don't invest the whole 2m o. Just use 30-40% first. Gather experience and move on.

1 Like

Re: My First And Second Cucumber Harvests by LanreFasasi: 10:42pm On Mar 16, 2021
kpas4kpas2:

Yes you can. But don't invest the whole 2m o. Just use 30-40% first. Gather experience and move on.

Na So

Fraudster
Re: My First And Second Cucumber Harvests by kpas4kpas2(m): 10:54pm On Mar 16, 2021
Nezzjnr:

That's really bad

Are you believing this mad and confused man?
Re: My First And Second Cucumber Harvests by kpas4kpas2(m): 10:58pm On Mar 16, 2021
LanreFasasi:

Act smart
Act like you don't know who's chatting up and not responding.

The 20k you were begging me since last year that you'll raise through this and that you've still not made the 20k to refund till now or I didn't send you my account Alfa Afis

This guy is as confused as Buhari.
Silent is the best answer to a fool.
Re: My First And Second Cucumber Harvests by BECALMBECALM(m): 10:58pm On Mar 16, 2021
Mr Lanre fasasi, please i have one question to ask you. Who is this person to you before now?
Re: My First And Second Cucumber Harvests by LanreFasasi: 11:07pm On Mar 16, 2021
kpas4kpas2:

This guy is as confused as Buhari.
Silent is the best answer to a fool.

That's why I regret not having your wife arrested that day and having empathy for the kids.

But if you push your luck and you want a war, I can tactility it within 2 weeks and show you he'll. 100k is what I'll spend and I will make sure you go through pains

Act tough to try to disguise. But make the mistake of pushing your luck and you will see action. I swear it
Re: My First And Second Cucumber Harvests by LanreFasasi: 11:08pm On Mar 16, 2021
BECALMBECALM:
Mr Lanre fasasi, please i have one question to ask you. Who is this person to you before now?

I saw him giving counsels on the Agric section of the forum and consulted him on topical issues and thought I had built trust with someone credible not knowing it was whom would cause me immense damage last year I came in contact with

If he says anything I say here is a lie, tell him to swear on the life of his children if he can
Re: My First And Second Cucumber Harvests by BECALMBECALM(m): 11:14pm On Mar 16, 2021
Okay. Thanks for answering my question. After seeing his work online and believing him. Please, befor you took decision to do business with him,did you try to visit him at his farm to atleast see what he has on ground?
Re: My First And Second Cucumber Harvests by LanreFasasi: 11:16pm On Mar 16, 2021
BECALMBECALM:
Okay. Thanks for answering my question. After seeing his work online and believing him. Please, befor you took decision to do business with him,did you try to visit him at his farm to atleast see what he has on ground?

I didn't. That's where the error was. I met him at Mowe Bus stop. Assuming the graphic poster of his so called training seminars and brand were good enough to qualify as a credible person.

Plus there is a way we farmers on the forum deal. Farms are far. In all honesty. From the bus stop to my place is 2 hours. That's in the same locality. If farmers have to interconnect with other farmers just to verify it's difficult cost of distance and cost. This was what made me had no choice than to trust online reputation

We were also in a business agreement for him to supply me with planting materials to get payment months later. Making it a tit for tat agreement that since he will be sending me some materials which he also agreed that since his workers would be with me was a balanced transaction with equitable stakes on both sides
Re: My First And Second Cucumber Harvests by kpas4kpas2(m): 11:23pm On Mar 16, 2021
LanreFasasi:

I didn't. That's where the error was. I met him at Mowe Bus stop. Assuming the graphic poster of his so called training seminars and brand were good enough to qualify as a credible person.

Plus there is a way we farmers on the forum deal. Farms are far. In all honesty. From the bus stop to my place is 2 hours. That's in the same locality. If farmers have to interconnect with other farmers just to verify it's difficult cost of distance and cost. This was what made me had no choice than to trust online reputation

We were also in a business agreement for him to supply me with planting materials to get payment months later. Making it a tit for tat agreement that since he will be sending me some materials which he also agreed that since his workers would be with me was a balanced transaction with equitable stakes on both sides

The number you're trying doesn't exist......................
Re: My First And Second Cucumber Harvests by NaijaCuzin: 11:24pm On Mar 16, 2021
kpas4kpas2:

My brother, is a very long story about this hopeless men called Fulani herdsmen o. I came from Middle belt thinking I'm safe from them buy I ran from frying pan to fire.
I cultivated 12 acres of maize and planted cassava in 10 of the 12 but all has gone oblivion because of Fulani herdswahala. I have know one to run to o.
This cucumber is a battle and war.
They comes around sometimes by 5am
A wired fence should solve this
Re: My First And Second Cucumber Harvests by LanreFasasi: 11:24pm On Mar 16, 2021
kpas4kpas2:

The number you're trying doesn't exist......................

Oga talk here na

Shebi I'm a fool like Buhari. Confirm all I've said here isn't true.

What are you trying to call me. For. You have Amnesia and only remember today that you duped me?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yoga With Nigerian Dwarf Goats In USA (Photos) / See The Big Scorpion I Killed On My Farm / Somebody Help Pls...my Birds Are Dying!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.