Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,083 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

My First And Second Cucumber Harvests - Agriculture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / My First And Second Cucumber Harvests (46808 Views)

Man Harvests Human-sized Yams In Enugu (photo) / Man Harvests A Very Big Cassava. Photos / After 7 Months Of Cultivation, Nigerian Soldier Harvests Her Rice (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My First And Second Cucumber Harvests by BECALMBECALM(m): 11:27pm On Mar 16, 2021
I do not have any other thing to say. I hope you have learnt a lesson from this? God bless you
Re: My First And Second Cucumber Harvests by LanreFasasi: 11:31pm On Mar 16, 2021
BECALMBECALM:
I do not have any other thing to say. I hope you have learnt a lesson from this? God bless you

Yes. I'm still learning. I do businesses with Nairalanders who don't know me in person or my name. There's no week I don't do atleast 50k transaction with Nairalanders and I dissapoint. So, I assumed people were like me. It took me time to regain all the financial resources I lost, but I thank God. I just didn't want his scheme to continue as he did with me with other people.
Re: My First And Second Cucumber Harvests by kpas4kpas2(m): 11:53pm On Mar 16, 2021
LanreFasasi:

Oga talk here na

Shebi I'm a fool like Buhari. Confirm all I've said here isn't true.

What are you trying to call me. For. You have Amnesia and only remember today that you duped me?

You can see that you're lying.
Who's trying to call you? That's why I said you missed road.
Drop the number that called you here and anyone can check my numbers on my signature to tell you that you're lying against me and God will punish you!
Re: My First And Second Cucumber Harvests by kpas4kpas2(m): 12:08am On Mar 17, 2021
BECALMBECALM:

Please don't believe this Nonentity here.

As to the moniker that's lying I scammed him, let him go to any police station in Ogun or Lagos states(for security purpose) and call any of my numbers on my signature, I will personally meet him there to proof him wrong. I'm tied with his madness. And you can volunteer to meet us there too, in other to report back here on Nairaland. I will pay your transport to and fro.
This guy is causing a lot of damages to me;
this is defamation of character!
Re: My First And Second Cucumber Harvests by jamiusegun(m): 12:13am On Mar 17, 2021
If you want to market, sell or supply ur cucumbers or all types of fruits contact me on 08032204449.
Re: My First And Second Cucumber Harvests by PeachtreeReside(f): 3:40am On Mar 17, 2021
kpas4kpas2:

My brother, is a very long story about this hopeless men called Fulani herdsmen o. I came from Middle belt thinking I'm safe from them buy I ran from frying pan to fire.
I cultivated 12 acres of maize and planted cassava in 10 of the 12 but all has gone oblivion because of Fulani herdswahala. I have know one to run to o.
This cucumber is a battle and war.
They comes around sometimes by 5am

Cant you fence it?

More and more bountiful harvest.
Re: My First And Second Cucumber Harvests by LanreFasasi: 4:17am On Mar 17, 2021
kpas4kpas2:

You can see that you're lying.
Who's trying to call you? That's why I said you missed road.
Drop the number that called you here and anyone can check my numbers on my signature to tell you that you're lying against me and God will punish you!

It is me you are forming hard for calling non entity.

We shall see
Re: My First And Second Cucumber Harvests by kpas4kpas2(m): 5:33am On Mar 17, 2021
LanreFasasi:

It is me you are forming hard for calling non entity.

We shall see

See what? Did I ever have a business deal with you? It's you that will see. God will punish you for accusing me falsely despite telling you on several accusations that I'm not the Afis you're claiming.
Are dump and stupid?
I told you to mention any police station or any government security agency in Ogun or Lagos so we can meet yet you can't. Nonsensical nonsense!!!
Re: My First And Second Cucumber Harvests by kpas4kpas2(m): 6:41am On Mar 17, 2021
jamiusegun:
If you want to market, sell or supply ur cucumbers or all types of fruits contact me on 08032204449.

Noted
Re: My First And Second Cucumber Harvests by Rebuke: 9:08am On Mar 17, 2021
kpas4kpas2:

My brother, is a very long story about this hopeless men called Fulani herdsmen o. I came from Middle belt thinking I'm safe from them buy I ran from frying pan to fire.
I cultivated 12 acres of maize and planted cassava in 10 of the 12 but all has gone oblivion because of Fulani herdswahala. I have know one to run to o.
This cucumber is a battle and war.
They comes around sometimes by 5am

It is really disheartening to read about yhur experience.

However, I think cows don't eat ccucumber leaves. They will die eating it ........so I learned some years ago.
Re: My First And Second Cucumber Harvests by Nobody: 11:48am On Mar 17, 2021
Congratulations brother. More sales

color=#990000]

Need a reliable procurement agent to shop from C 1688 and Alibaba, PayPal checkout.

We are always available 24/7

WhatsApp; 08120292561[/b]
[/color]
Re: My First And Second Cucumber Harvests by MightyFortress: 11:49am On Mar 17, 2021
Bookmarked and Following
Re: My First And Second Cucumber Harvests by Thazard(m): 10:30pm On Mar 17, 2021
Kriss216:
I always have negative thoughts whenever I hear or see Cucumber... all thanks to Nigerian girls.

Nice one OP, bountiful harvest.

How do you manage to curtail Fulani herdsmen from grazing?
Re: My First And Second Cucumber Harvests by kpas4kpas2(m): 12:17pm On Mar 23, 2021
Another idaful harvest.

All glory belongs to God Almighty.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yoga With Nigerian Dwarf Goats In USA (Photos) / See The Big Scorpion I Killed On My Farm / Somebody Help Pls...my Birds Are Dying!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.