Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,608 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Why Are The Girls On Nairaland So Ugly? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are The Girls On Nairaland So Ugly? (4346 Views)

My Girlfriend Vagina Is So Ugly, Please Advice Me. / 10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks / She Loves Me But She's So Ugly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are The Girls On Nairaland So Ugly? by bittyend(m): 9:06pm On May 09, 2012
Every time I click on the profile of the girls on NL, I see different forms of fugliness... grin grin grin

They say: beauty is in the eyes of the beholder - but the beholder will defo run mad, if he ever sees the pictures of the girls on nairaland..

I beg nairaland girls, please tuck in your faces - I'm tired of seeing your fugliness. undecided
Re: Why Are The Girls On Nairaland So Ugly? by djeezy(m): 9:12pm On May 09, 2012
bittyend: Every time I click on the profile of the girls on NL, I see different forms of fugliness... grin grin grin

They say: beauty is in the eyes of the beholder - but the beholder will defo run mad, if he ever sees the pictures of the girls on nairaland..

I beg nairaland girls, please tuck in your faces - I'm tired of seeing your fugliness. undecided
Hmmn! You're looking for trouble.
Re: Why Are The Girls On Nairaland So Ugly? by bittyend(m): 9:14pm On May 09, 2012
djeezy: Hmmn! You're looking for trouble.

I'm a realist, and I like keeping it real.
Re: Why Are The Girls On Nairaland So Ugly? by 190: 9:27pm On May 09, 2012
me myself don taya

have u seen slimyem's head!

It looks like Nnewi transformer undecided
Re: Why Are The Girls On Nairaland So Ugly? by Killz1(m): 9:33pm On May 09, 2012

3 Likes

Re: Why Are The Girls On Nairaland So Ugly? by 190: 9:49pm On May 09, 2012
^ grin grin grin

I find that animal hilarious

3 Likes

Re: Why Are The Girls On Nairaland So Ugly? by slimyem: 9:52pm On May 09, 2012
190: me myself don taya

i have noticed you!
Next!

3 Likes

Re: Why Are The Girls On Nairaland So Ugly? by grandpakillz(m): 9:53pm On May 09, 2012
Killz.:

my boy oh boy. boylinto like papinto, holy baby wait up, its been a while
Re: Why Are The Girls On Nairaland So Ugly? by 190: 9:55pm On May 09, 2012
^ grin
Re: Why Are The Girls On Nairaland So Ugly? by Ariyke: 10:35pm On May 09, 2012
Na u create them? lipsrsealed
Re: Why Are The Girls On Nairaland So Ugly? by ijebabe: 10:39pm On May 09, 2012
Realist? You? You have been hiding that pic of urs (I am sure with good reason) and ur talking about others who posted theirs! What about men's profile pics on NL?
Ugly people looking for fine girl grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Are The Girls On Nairaland So Ugly? by koolkamzzy(m): 10:42pm On May 09, 2012
bittyend: Every time I click on the profile of the girls on NL, I see different forms of fugliness... grin grin grin

190: me myself don taya

LWKMD @ Nnewi transformer cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy 190 your such a clown

WARNING: please don't come to nairaland when your eating. Was laughing so tey pieces of yam wey I dey eat begin dey fall off from my nose, I had to call on my next door neighbor for help. Can't even explain to them why I was laughing so loud alone cos them go think say I don dey kolo.

Now back to OP's question. Apparently, most beautiful girls are too occupied with the attention they get from guys on the street and their immediate environment. its only the ugly and average looking ones that come on here to seek for attention due to the benefit of anonymity enjoyed. However, Its not only on nl that you get to see ugly girls, even in other dating sites like 2go (d most wowo) and Badoo. Any fine chic you see on this dating sites are scammers.
Re: Why Are The Girls On Nairaland So Ugly? by Chimezie198(m): 10:47pm On May 09, 2012
Slimyam no dey carry last for dis one @all.
Come see mouth wey big pass basket
Re: Why Are The Girls On Nairaland So Ugly? by Nobody: 10:56pm On May 09, 2012
slimyem: i have noticed you!
Next!

exactly. it's all about attention seeking.
mad annoying....
Re: Why Are The Girls On Nairaland So Ugly? by 190: 10:58pm On May 09, 2012
well im not sure if 90% of Nairaland girls are UGLY but what i do know is that
they have AKOKO EDO YAM LEGS and GREY HAIR On their chest

Source: Toyemz (representative), mzdarkskin (CEO of RAT FALL FOR INSIDE WATER ASSOCIATION) Cowgurl,onila,BABE and freecocoa undecided
Re: Why Are The Girls On Nairaland So Ugly? by r231(m): 11:00pm On May 09, 2012
undecided undecided
Re: Why Are The Girls On Nairaland So Ugly? by xynerise: 11:01pm On May 09, 2012
Some of them girls have fish lips undecided
Re: Why Are The Girls On Nairaland So Ugly? by 190: 11:03pm On May 09, 2012
^Like skydeep and mzdarkskin undecided
Re: Why Are The Girls On Nairaland So Ugly? by xynerise: 11:05pm On May 09, 2012
190: ^Like skydeep and mzdarkskin undecided
may my dog eat ur testis angry
Re: Why Are The Girls On Nairaland So Ugly? by 190: 11:08pm On May 09, 2012
^And may your scrotum shrivel to the heat of sunlite undecided
Re: Why Are The Girls On Nairaland So Ugly? by xynerise: 11:09pm On May 09, 2012
190: ^And may your scrotum shrivel to the heat of sunlite undecided
may mushrooms grow on ur left yansh angry
Re: Why Are The Girls On Nairaland So Ugly? by 190: 11:17pm On May 09, 2012
^Its not news that your semen is now like Hollandia yoghurt
dats why skydeep has refused 2 take in
keep firing blank undecided
Re: Why Are The Girls On Nairaland So Ugly? by cynthiafred67(f): 11:21pm On May 09, 2012
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Are The Girls On Nairaland So Ugly? by 190: 11:24pm On May 09, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

exactly. it's all about attention seeking.
mad annoying....

[size=5pt]i can see that u romanced a fish, beta get a life u discombobulated thing dat doesnt knw his left from his right. Mehn ....u r d GREATEST FOOL eva![/size] undecided
Re: Why Are The Girls On Nairaland So Ugly? by Nobody: 11:26pm On May 09, 2012
[size=3pt]^^ if you want attention that bad...go to a brothel.

shell out some money and you'll get all the attention you need. [/size] wink
Ogunfe.
Re: Why Are The Girls On Nairaland So Ugly? by r231(m): 11:29pm On May 09, 2012
ghen ghen grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are The Girls On Nairaland So Ugly? by Beync(f): 11:30pm On May 09, 2012
WHO IS THIS MONKEY OP DAT IS TALKING ABOUT UGLY GIRLS

1 Like

Re: Why Are The Girls On Nairaland So Ugly? by 190: 11:35pm On May 09, 2012
MsDarkSkin: [size=3pt]^^ if you want attention that bad...go to a brothel.

shell out some money and you'll get all the attention you need. [/size] wink
Ogunfe.

[size=5pt]You dont need to start screamin cos ur pucee alone is more than 1000 brothel workers which i need
[/size]
Anuofia undecided
Re: Why Are The Girls On Nairaland So Ugly? by xynerise: 11:35pm On May 09, 2012
190: ^Its not news that your semen is now like Hollandia yoghurt
dats why skydeep has refused 2 take in
keep firing blank undecided
its not news that ur wife gave birth through her anus undecided. Calamity has caught up with u
Re: Why Are The Girls On Nairaland So Ugly? by chelseabmw(m): 11:37pm On May 09, 2012
Sorry guys....u all have been meeting the wrong girls...........my love idowu aka badosky is beautiful,sweet,charming and nice,just to mention a few.

U guys shd keep off her,I fit kill for her matter. angry
Re: Why Are The Girls On Nairaland So Ugly? by 190: 11:39pm On May 09, 2012
xynerise:
its not news that ur wife gave birth through her anus undecided. Calamity has caught up with u

Mzdarkskin must hear this undecided

@least she reach hospital born?
skydeep go born for horse GUNIEA PIG BARN grin grin

chelseabmw: Sorry guys....u all have been meeting the wrong girls...........my love idowu aka badosky is beautiful,sweet,charming and nice,just to mention a few.

so u have decided to follow your mother' age mate!

I go table ur matter for town undecided
Re: Why Are The Girls On Nairaland So Ugly? by xynerise: 11:40pm On May 09, 2012
chelseabmw: Sorry guys....u all have been meeting the wrong girls...........my love idowu aka badosky is beautiful,sweet,charming and nice,just to mention a few.

guy u be assistant boyfriend grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

At What Age Do U Intend To Get Married? / Eight Good Questions To Ask A Girl You Like / 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys To Loose Respect For Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.