Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,930 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

A Prostitute And Her Friends Beat Me Up Last Night And Collected All My Money - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Prostitute And Her Friends Beat Me Up Last Night And Collected All My Money (4141 Views)

Prostitute And Her Customer Burnt To Death At A Hotel In Kaduna (Graphic photos) / 3 Friends Beat Up Man Who Has Been Having Sex With The 3 Of Them In Cameroon / South African Friends Beat A Man For Secretly Sleeping With Four Of Them (Video) (2) (3) (4)

A Prostitute And Her Friends Beat Me Up Last Night And Collected All My Money by Obavoh: 6:49pm On Feb 06, 2023
I have been going through depression after separating from my wife. 2 friends of mine advised me to sleep with another woman 👩🏽 to get over my wife.

I finally decided to visit a brothel last night. As I was about to enter the gate of the place, a young lady approached me and marketed herself. She looked like my wife so I was a bit pleased.

I asked her for her price 💵 and she said ₦3,000 to spend the night with her. We later settled for ₦1,500 (My friend advised me not to pay more than that)

When we got into the room, she collected her money, removed her wrapper and underwear. She laid on the bed 🛌 and spread her legs.

I asked her for a condom. She looked at me funny 🤨. She asked why didn’t I bring one along and if I wanted her to give me one I have to pay ₦ 200 extra. I reluctantly agreed.

She brought out a bottle of groundnut oil from the bedside and rubbed some in her private part.

I married my wife as a virgin and I have been faithful to her all through our marriage. I have never been with another woman before in my life.

I began to cry 😭. I couldn’t control my emotions. I stood up from the bed and cried. The prostitute begged me to stop crying.

I opened up to her and told her how my wife cheated on me and I left her. I told the whole story and She listened to me as a good friend.

We gisted well . She told me she won’t refund my money if I didn’t sleep with her and I said no problem, I just needed someone to talk to.

She told me about herself and how she was a single mother of 3 kids. She was the one taking care of her parents and siblings financially. I felt sorry for her.

She later told me she was hungry and I gave her ₦ 300 to buy food for herself. She bought it and ate alone.

I later fell asleep and woke up with a hot slap 👋 on my face.

Re: A Prostitute And Her Friends Beat Me Up Last Night And Collected All My Money by Moh247: 6:58pm On Feb 06, 2023
Make I book space

PS: I only came here to campaign for Jagaban

Re: A Prostitute And Her Friends Beat Me Up Last Night And Collected All My Money by Obavoh: 6:58pm On Feb 06, 2023
I woke up with shock to see the lady and her Prostitute friend had gathered and started beating me.

They were calling me ritualist.

As I was asleep 😴 I did not know the lady had kept shaving stick 🪒 and her private part hair in my hands.

She said we had both fallen asleep and I woke up to do the evil deed. And God arrested me with sleep.

I was too shock to explain myself. They beat me up very well and took me to their madam.

I told the madam the girl was lying but they didn’t believe me. Whether they planned it, I don’t know 🤷‍♂️

They seized my phone and asked me to pay ₦ 20,000 so they can take the girl for spiritual cleansing.

I told them I don’t have that type of money. They made me transfer the ₦6,200 in my bank account. That was all the money I had in this world.

They wanted to shave my own private part hair too Incase the girl falls sick but I rolled on the floor and begged them.

That was how they let me go. God saved my life.

Please you all should be careful.

Re: A Prostitute And Her Friends Beat Me Up Last Night And Collected All My Money by Tit4Tat1(m): 7:00pm On Feb 06, 2023
Dear seun, I think it's high time you add the brain check scanner to the registration page on ur website. We're tired of reading posts from demented and mentally imbalanced people who are supposed to be in a psychiatric home just like the idiot above me campaigning day and night for a sick old man

75 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Prostitute And Her Friends Beat Me Up Last Night And Collected All My Money by Moh247: 7:03pm On Feb 06, 2023
Obavoh:
I have been going through depression after separating from my wife. 2 friends of mine advised me to sleep with another woman 👩🏽 to get over my wife.

I finally decided to visit a brothel last night. As I was about to enter the gate of the place, a young lady approached me and marketed herself. She looked like my wife so I was a bit pleased.

I asked her for her price 💵 and she said ₦3,000 to spend the night with her. We later settled for ₦1,500 (My friend advised me not to pay more than that)

When we got into the room, she collected her money, removed her wrapper and underwear. She laid on the bed 🛌 and spread her legs.

I asked her for a condom. She looked at me funny 🤨. She asked why didn’t I bring one along and if I wanted her to give me one I have to pay ₦ 200 extra. I reluctantly agreed.

She brought out a bottle of groundnut oil from the bedside and rubbed some in her private part.

I married my wife as a virgin and I have been faithful to her all through our marriage. I have never been with another woman before in my life.

I began to cry 😭. I couldn’t control my emotions. I stood up from the bed and cried. The prostitute begged me to stop crying.

I opened up to her and told her how my wife cheated on me and I left her. I told the whole story and She listened to me as a good friend.

We gisted well . She told me she won’t refund my money if I didn’t sleep with her and I said no problem, I just needed someone to talk to.

She told me about herself and how she was a single mother of 3 kids. She was the one taking care of her parents and siblings financially. I felt sorry for her.

She later told me she was hungry and I gave her ₦ 300 to buy food for herself. She bought it and ate alone.

I think your fictional story is good but you have to expand abit... Put more flows give more details and be more wild and graphic

Re: A Prostitute And Her Friends Beat Me Up Last Night And Collected All My Money by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 7:04pm On Feb 06, 2023
na play.....
Re: A Prostitute And Her Friends Beat Me Up Last Night And Collected All My Money by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 7:06pm On Feb 06, 2023
Moh247:

I think your fictional story is good but you have to expand abit... Put more flows give more details and be more wild and graphic

YOU TOO SPOIL
Re: A Prostitute And Her Friends Beat Me Up Last Night And Collected All My Money by anonymuz(m): 7:07pm On Feb 06, 2023
Can you write a short movie based on the reason why Nigerians should appreciate former education

Re: A Prostitute And Her Friends Beat Me Up Last Night And Collected All My Money by Moh247: 7:07pm On Feb 06, 2023
OyeofIkoTuN:

YOU TOO SPOIL

Lol where these guy dey since.. mod lock you up
Re: A Prostitute And Her Friends Beat Me Up Last Night And Collected All My Money by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 7:14pm On Feb 06, 2023
Moh247:

Lol where these guy dey since.. mod lock you up

NOPE...Ban ke?..

Just been busy and I dont enjoy election gossips and guess work..
Re: A Prostitute And Her Friends Beat Me Up Last Night And Collected All My Money by GLouis: 7:26pm On Feb 06, 2023
Obavoh:

Are you sure it is not men that are disguised in women's clothing that beat you ?

Come on ,talk true o. It will not hit front page trust me
Re: A Prostitute And Her Friends Beat Me Up Last Night And Collected All My Money by Nobody: 7:41pm On Feb 06, 2023
You've been doing great these past episodes. you just blew your cover.

Re: A Prostitute And Her Friends Beat Me Up Last Night And Collected All My Money by HydraFeeds(m): 7:52pm On Feb 06, 2023
It’s a planned work but they lost a customer that could have become a Mario just because of 6500 Naira .

Re: A Prostitute And Her Friends Beat Me Up Last Night And Collected All My Money by aycapri(m): 7:56pm On Feb 06, 2023
Alooooo
Re: A Prostitute And Her Friends Beat Me Up Last Night And Collected All My Money by aycapri(m): 7:56pm On Feb 06, 2023
Olasyke:
You've been doing great these past episodes. Now, you just blew your cover.
aswear

Re: A Prostitute And Her Friends Beat Me Up Last Night And Collected All My Money by illicit(m): 7:59pm On Feb 06, 2023
Go back to the place with VGN

Beat anybody on sight

Re: A Prostitute And Her Friends Beat Me Up Last Night And Collected All My Money by Uchenna10(m): 8:05pm On Feb 06, 2023
U treated her good,why would she pay u back with ev!l

Re: A Prostitute And Her Friends Beat Me Up Last Night And Collected All My Money by nifemi25(m): 8:14pm On Feb 06, 2023
Olopa ma ko everybody ..... definitely its a plan work between the lady and there madam ...
Re: A Prostitute And Her Friends Beat Me Up Last Night And Collected All My Money by Blackestjunior(m): 8:25pm On Feb 06, 2023
I don kuku follow this guy OBAVOH ..Your story dey be like African magic ...
You be MR IBU I swr

Re: A Prostitute And Her Friends Beat Me Up Last Night And Collected All My Money by Houseofglam7(f): 8:30pm On Feb 06, 2023
Re: A Prostitute And Her Friends Beat Me Up Last Night And Collected All My Money by Princerichi0(m): 8:38pm On Feb 06, 2023
Tit4Tat1:
Dear seun, I think it's high time you add the brain check scanner to the registration page on ur website. We're tired of reading posts from demented and mentally imbalanced people who are supposed to be in a psychiatric home just like the idiot above me campaigning day and night for a sick old man
Re: A Prostitute And Her Friends Beat Me Up Last Night And Collected All My Money by Remudiagan: 8:48pm On Feb 06, 2023
wink cheesy omo… 6500 life savings with 4 kids

Re: A Prostitute And Her Friends Beat Me Up Last Night And Collected All My Money by Blackestjunior(m): 9:25pm On Feb 06, 2023
Remudiagan:
wink cheesy omo… 6500 life savings with 4 kids

E choke..
Re: A Prostitute And Her Friends Beat Me Up Last Night And Collected All My Money by osmosis101(m): 11:30pm On Feb 06, 2023
To the OP you are a DAFT
Re: A Prostitute And Her Friends Beat Me Up Last Night And Collected All My Money by Lee99: 1:57am On Feb 07, 2023
😂😂😂
Re: A Prostitute And Her Friends Beat Me Up Last Night And Collected All My Money by techWriter3: 3:13am On Feb 07, 2023
Youunlive has doing great these past episodes

Hello, Check my profile if you need help with your personal statement, thesis, statement of purpose, dissertation, or assignment.
Re: A Prostitute And Her Friends Beat Me Up Last Night And Collected All My Money by DaddyCoool: 4:09am On Feb 07, 2023
Olasyke:
You've been doing great these past episodes. Now, you just blew your cover.

Meaning? I think this guy's stories are true

Re: A Prostitute And Her Friends Beat Me Up Last Night And Collected All My Money by T0BY(m): 7:17am On Feb 07, 2023
You go sleep for brothel, why not take her to your own crib. Well, you don learn lesson
Re: A Prostitute And Her Friends Beat Me Up Last Night And Collected All My Money by Mercury12(m): 11:14am On Feb 07, 2023
You learnt your lessons.
Stay away from prostitutes. They toxic and damaged people. They are unpredictable and you can barely blame them due to legions of demons in them undecided

Re: A Prostitute And Her Friends Beat Me Up Last Night And Collected All My Money by Prettygirl200(f): 11:32am On Feb 07, 2023
Na wa this thread get as e be oooo
Re: A Prostitute And Her Friends Beat Me Up Last Night And Collected All My Money by Uchenna10(m): 3:35pm On Feb 07, 2023
Mercury12:
You learnt your lessons.
Stay away from prostitutes. They toxic and damaged people. They are unpredictable and you can't barely blame them due to legions of demons in them undecided

Well said

Who Is Delaying The Match Like This ? (photo) / What Reason Can Force A Woman To Cheat On Her Spouse / Warri Big Boy Chief Ayiri Emami Bedazzles Wife With A Brand New Rolls Royce