Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,768 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:33 PM

70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) - Science/Technology (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) (82247 Views)

4-Year-Old Girl Finds 220-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Print On UK Beach (Photos) / 125-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Found Buried By A Volcanic Eruption In China / 110-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur's Last Meal Found Preserved In It's Stomach (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) by Emmadoc: 10:02pm On Mar 15, 2021
pozehnani:

You try.

Nothing shall separate me from the love of God.

Accept Jesus into your life. Science is false.

Imagine a white man coming to save a black man from his sins and take him to heaven, how does that even sound to you?

Now imagine if Jesus was black, would those motherfuckers be worshiping him? Alaye use your head. There is no Jesus, it's just a fictional character. Thank you

2 Likes

Re: 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) by ProfAmaben(m): 10:02pm On Mar 15, 2021
simplesearch:

What do you gain from this. Anyway you will be forgiven as far as Jesus is concern because of his love for mankind and for the sake of your never dying soul, but be assured you won't be that lucky if you depart the earth without making your ways right with God.

God doesn't exist. Even if he does exist, he's not perfect in anyway and I doubt him. Wonder why people are born blind, lame or dumb?

2 Likes

Re: 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) by Uyi168: 10:04pm On Mar 15, 2021
TruthinAction:

The earth existed before man was created. The account of Genesis Chapter one is the account of recreation. No one knows how long the first earth existed before the creation of man.

To buttress my point, Genesis Chapter one didn't include the creation of angels. The devil had already fallen before Adam was created.
Ok.
Humans have been on earth for only 5000yrs..
Re: 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) by emmnprince(m): 10:04pm On Mar 15, 2021
MrNipplesLover:
When science makes a discovery, religion becomes ill-tempered.

This is why science and religion no go ever gree.

grin grin grin grin

You're right especially when Science come up with something that looks good on the outside but when examined closely has many inconsistencies and contradict itself.

1 Like

Re: 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) by Ubdavis(m): 10:07pm On Mar 15, 2021
Making nonsense of the entire biblical account of creation.

1 Like

Re: 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) by yommen: 10:07pm On Mar 15, 2021
naijapips04:

Same way they arrived at the internet that is enabling you ask this mumu questions.... science.

Internet is an invention and it is tangible. 70 Million years is quite intangible if you ask yourself. It's not every scientific calculations like this I'll believe. Science believed man evolved from monkey and we all agreed that the world itself keeps evolving. If the story evolution is therefore true, that means man will evolve into something else in the future. What are you going to evolve into?

1 Like

Re: 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) by meggi4(m): 10:07pm On Mar 15, 2021
okay
Re: 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) by Draslo(m): 10:11pm On Mar 15, 2021
MetroBaba1:
How them take arrive at 70million years?
Educate yourself and stop being ignorant
Re: 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) by yommen: 10:11pm On Mar 15, 2021
Djamel:

the Bible didn't mention Dinosaurs?
we had them

there's proof

The Bible never mentioned ball animal names but God created all creatures and instructed man to give names to the animals. The Bible would not have mentioned everything that happened or else the Book itself will still be in print.
Re: 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) by Draslo(m): 10:12pm On Mar 15, 2021
yommen:

Internet is an invention and it is tangible. 70 Million years is quite intangible if you ask yourself. It's not every scientific calculations like this I'll believe. Science believed man evolved from monkey and we all agreed that the world itself keeps evolving. If the story evolution is therefore true, that means man will evolve into something else in the future. What are you going to evolve into?
Space humans. Because obviously the Earth will not last forever but our species will because we can solve extremely complex problems. E.g Covid-19 vaccines.

1 Like

Re: 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) by Prince001(m): 10:16pm On Mar 15, 2021
Echara:

The planet earth is about 4.5 billion years since it was created. But humans have only lived on earth for less than 6.5 thousand years.

Animals have hundreds of millions of years on earth before man was created.

Plants and rocks have lived for billions of years on earth � before man was created.

Man was the last of God's creation.

U nailed it!!!!

2 Likes

Re: 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) by Lomprico2: 10:18pm On Mar 15, 2021
MetroBaba1:
How them take arrive at 70million years?

by carbon dating

2 Likes

Re: 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) by demmie1: 10:19pm On Mar 15, 2021
Golan007:
Nigerians say it is a lie but they believe in heaven.

Tell me something about stupidity
Re: 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) by emmnprince(m): 10:20pm On Mar 15, 2021
Pyhonist:

Keep making excuses for your unbelief.

There are religious freaks and I concur they many in this Nigeria, but I belief in one true Ruler and Creator of the seven heaven and unknown number of worlds including earth.

That's is Almighty Allah. The lucky ones with eyes and ears must have seen and hear that which I have seen and heard.

We all have what we believe in!

And our beliefs will continue to remain parallel as long as the Earth last.

All those arguing in favour of Science about the age of the Earth and dinosaurs, (and many other Scientific findings) argues because they have been taught and given some ideas on how to defeat ordinary people with little or no in-depth Scientific knowledge.

Trust me, they cannot stand those who also have a wider knowledge of religion and science in arguments.

Science is also a field of trial and error! Science is all about arguments, proof, disprove, facts, etc. They claim to make sense, but do end up making nonsense out of the sense.

2 Likes

Re: 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) by emmnprince(m): 10:24pm On Mar 15, 2021
Sleekfingers:

indeed......the bible is full of lies.......some concorted stories to decieve their docile followers.......

I will rather stick with science, than some story book.....

Good for you!
Re: 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) by demmie1: 10:24pm On Mar 15, 2021
WestAfricaan:

But my Bible says the Earth and all creation is just 6000 years old. And the Bible doesn't lie
What's the difference between distorted facts and lies?
Re: 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Mar 15, 2021
pozehnani:
70million what?? shocked.

Is the earth even up to 7 millions years?
Lie with conscience na.

slowpoke. Read you will not gree.

The universe is billions of years old.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) by Ochibaisik(m): 10:27pm On Mar 15, 2021
[quote author=Emmadoc post=99917779]

Imagine a white man coming to save a black man from his sins and take him to heaven, how does that even sound to you?

Now imagine if Jesus was black, would those motherfuckers be worshiping him? Alaye use your head. There is no Jesus, it's just a fictional character. Thank you[/quot

Colonialization has done us so much bad as we can relate to racism,ethnicity,tribalism and religiousity but even before we read or hear about a God.There is always a vacuum in our heart which only God fills.We may not believe in Jesus due to all that has happened to us but the fact still remains that Jesus is not a fictitious figure.I don't believe what anyone tells me about Jesus but I asked to have an encounter with him which actually changed my essence and life.Lets not say what we do not know and understand.

1 Like

Re: 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) by almarthins(m): 10:27pm On Mar 15, 2021
naijapips04:

Same way they arrived at the internet that is enabling you ask this mumu questions.... science.

Science can't explain everything because many things transcend science. A witch who use banana leaf to travel to Europe, can science explain that ?
Re: 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) by jcross19: 10:27pm On Mar 15, 2021
Golan007:
Nigerians say it is a lie but they believe in heaven.
and the egg refused to hatched over 70million!science has her own madness too.
Re: 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) by Saig: 10:28pm On Mar 15, 2021
naijapips04:

Na lie
Re: 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) by Echara: 10:28pm On Mar 15, 2021
Uyi168:
Go and sit down.
Prove the nonesense above with biblical quotations

I'm already sitting down, so this is not an order anymore.

Now lemme ask you...

1. On which of the creative days was the earth created?

2. On which of the creative days were terestial animals created?

3. Were Adam and Eve created on the same day? If not, one which of the days were there created?

4. Finally, how long was the seventh day? And what happened at the end of it.

I want you to give me answers to these questions. Having a real understanding of the above will help you know how long the earth has been, and the answers are all in the creation account of the Bible.

You see, chapter one of the Bible simply lists the order of creation. Chapter two details the process of the creation, giving deep explanation to the length of the creative days.

Them no dey use quarrel study Bible oo if you want to understand it. You have to calm down to be able to understand how each account correlates to the other.

1 Like

Re: 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) by pozehnani(f): 10:29pm On Mar 15, 2021
og2711:

My mother is a Moro.n. Read, she will not agree.

The universe is billions of years old. Mumu mama

Awwnnn... Take heart.
Re: 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) by ADMAF(m): 10:30pm On Mar 15, 2021
offset67:
carbon dating
He's also correct. Its radio carbon dating.

1 Like

Re: 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) by almarthins(m): 10:31pm On Mar 15, 2021
naijapips04:

Science can't explain everything because many things transcend science. A witch who use banana leaf to travel to Europe, can science explain that ? cool
Re: 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) by Ochibaisik(m): 10:32pm On Mar 15, 2021
Colonialization has done us so much bad as we can relate to racism,ethnicity,tribalism and religiousity but even before we read or hear about a God.There is always a vacuum in our heart which only God fills.We may not believe in Jesus due to all that has happened to us but the fact still remains that Jesus is not a fictitious figure.I don't believe what anyone tells me about Jesus but I asked to have an encounter with him which actually changed my essence and life.Lets not say what we do not know and understand.

God is the Father of science.All scientific fact revolve around a singular work of creation.Science is not bad but confirms what already exist.Even though we have bad science that the devil and his agents manipulates.
Re: 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) by demmie1: 10:32pm On Mar 15, 2021
WestAfricaan:

6000 years ago according to Quranic evidence

Copied from the Torah. Abeg step aside
Re: 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) by Adaibeku(f): 10:34pm On Mar 15, 2021
pozehnani:

Hmm.. well God is the only creator I know. I do not think there's any other "creator" besides him therefore do not wish to look up any self-acclaimed creator.

Thanks .
she is a creator ,better one than Jehovah who she calls Satan ,

Use ur kilomiti ash brain n think for ones
Re: 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) by realstars: 10:35pm On Mar 15, 2021
This Was What God Made And Has The Power To Preseve It For Us To Learn Erom The Deepes Part Of His Wonderful Work.
Re: 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) by Adaibeku(f): 10:37pm On Mar 15, 2021
og2711:

slowpoke. Read you will not gree.

The universe is billions of years old.
She is brainless my dear , with her akwuna brain thinking on best hotel to book
Re: 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) by Uyi168: 10:39pm On Mar 15, 2021
Echara:

I'm already sitting down, so this is not an order anymore.

Now lemme ask you...

1. On which of the creative days was the earth created?

2. On which of the creative days were terestial animals created?

3. Were Adam and Eve created on the same day? If not, one which of the days were there created?

4. Finally, how long was the seventh day? And what happened at the end of it.

I want you to give me answers to these questions. Having a real understanding of the above will help you know how long the earth has been, and the answers are all in the creation account of the Bible.

You see, chapter one of the Bible simply lists the order of creation. Chapter two details the process of the creation, giving deep explanation to the length of the creative days.

Them no dey use quarrel study Bible oo if you want to understand it. You have to calm down to be able to understand how each account correlates to the other.
. Kk
Re: 70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) by pozehnani(f): 10:39pm On Mar 15, 2021
Adaibeku:
she is a creator ,better one than Jehovah who she calls Satan ,

Use ur kilomiti ash brain n think for ones

SMH....

I pray you don't cry had I known on the last day.

Don't mention me again. Ok?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Self-powered (fuelless) Generator Design / These Snakes Slice Open Toads & Eat Their Organs While Prey Is Still Alive (Pix) / Blood Moon Thread (Live Updates: Pictures & Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.