Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,847 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Can One Be A Christian At Heart? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can One Be A Christian At Heart? (615 Views)

As A Christian At What Age Is Right To Have A Girlfriend / As A Christian, Is Court Wedding In Place Of Church Wedding Acceptable By God? / Benevolent Muslims In The House! A Christian Needs To Eat Sallah Ram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can One Be A Christian At Heart? by paxonel(m): 6:48pm On Mar 19, 2021
Kobojunkie:
No, I am afraid it is not me but Jesus Christ Himself whose teachings are documented in the 4 Gospels for those who accept(trust) and obey His teachings to learn from.undecided

We are not called to make this up as we go. We are called to accept(trust) and obey the teachings of the New Covenant, Jesus Christ, Himself. It is really just as simple as that. His rules or you quit~ undecided
are you even sure whether your agitation too is making sense to you?
Re: Can One Be A Christian At Heart? by Kobojunkie: 6:49pm On Mar 19, 2021
paxonel:
are you even sure whether your agitation too is making sense to you?
huh? undecided
Re: Can One Be A Christian At Heart? by Foenix: 9:42pm On Mar 20, 2021
paxonel:
That is the essense of Christianity in the first place, to be a Christian at heart.

Romans 10:9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
Eomans 10:10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation

So, if you believe in the heart you are very good to go before God, no one will know your mind.

Then you don't need to loose your family, friends and relations simply because you didn't know you can hide your religious identity in your heart, it's a matter of simple wisdom.

This has really given me relief. I really appreciate your contribution.

1 Like

Re: Can One Be A Christian At Heart? by Foenix: 9:45pm On Mar 20, 2021
1Sharon:

A true Muslim will not leave islam

Shaytan has you.

Hmmmmmmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Pastor And Imam Should Study Psychology. / ❤️Grace Preaching Is Not A License To Sin, God Forbid: But We Are Saved Forever / RCCG Prophecies For 2022 - Pastor E.A. Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.