Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,802 members, 7,956,056 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:46 PM

What Does This Mean - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does This Mean (685 Views)

'I Need Some Space': What Does This Mean In A Relationship? / Me And My Female Coworker(what Could This Mean Please) / My Babe Always Pray For Me After Sex. Pls What Doesn't This Mean? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does This Mean by Netcry0(m): 11:45am On Mar 15, 2021
There’s a gal I’m crushing she said she like me I told her I also like her bla bla bla so recently when we started talking on the phone she started calling babe and not my name �, so I’m confuse by that name
Re: What Does This Mean by Nobody: 11:45am On Mar 15, 2021
Netcry0:
There’s a gal I’m crushing she said she like me I told her I also like her bla bla bla so recently when we started talking on the phone she started calling babe and not my name �, so I’m confuse by that name
grin you are a mumu man.

Just imagine what is disturbing you.

She wan open office for your head. That’s how they start
Re: What Does This Mean by JasonIbori: 12:10pm On Mar 15, 2021
Netcry0:
When ASUU go strike again, you go come back come meet us for house.
Re: What Does This Mean by HappyCreative(f): 4:43pm On Mar 15, 2021
Netcry0:

Can't you just ask her to call you by your name?

(1) (Reply)

The boy is mine and now I'm winning. Read this if you are depressed / thread closed**** / Can Anyone Win A Fight Against an Igbo man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.