Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:55 AM

Laura Ikeji Receives N20M Gift From Husband, Ogbonna Kanu On Her 33rd Birthday - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laura Ikeji Receives N20M Gift From Husband, Ogbonna Kanu On Her 33rd Birthday (48326 Views)

Laura Ikeji And Husband, Ogbonna Kanu Welcome Third Child / Laura Ikeji Receives Botox Injections And Fillers, Fixes Her Nose (Video) / Linda Ikeji Receives Beautiful Painted Portrait Photo Carrying Her Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laura Ikeji Receives N20M Gift From Husband, Ogbonna Kanu On Her 33rd Birthday by Adrian98(m): 6:21pm On Mar 15, 2021
dirty nose angry
Re: Laura Ikeji Receives N20M Gift From Husband, Ogbonna Kanu On Her 33rd Birthday by queenfav(f): 6:31pm On Mar 15, 2021
Prussian:

Ogbonna doesn't have loose 20M to give his wife. She is just fooling herself. Those who know, know.
gbam!Man when na she dey feed am.Social media won't put people in problem.
Re: Laura Ikeji Receives N20M Gift From Husband, Ogbonna Kanu On Her 33rd Birthday by Kelvin3476: 6:41pm On Mar 15, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
She will continue to Enjoy more as long as she stays Submissive and Loyal to that her husband.
Better oil dey ur head. U can't be a feminist , and still expect sumtin submissiveness would fetch u easily. Plz make no one come , and be teaching me what feminism is all abt.
Re: Laura Ikeji Receives N20M Gift From Husband, Ogbonna Kanu On Her 33rd Birthday by Kelvin3476: 6:43pm On Mar 15, 2021
queenfav:
gbam!Man when na she dey feed am.Social media won't put people in problem.
How did u cme up with this ?
Re: Laura Ikeji Receives N20M Gift From Husband, Ogbonna Kanu On Her 33rd Birthday by nextstep(m): 6:57pm On Mar 15, 2021
I guess Laura didn't heed her sister Linda's words for girls to "pray to be rich, and not for a rich man" grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/6460203/linda-ikeji-ladies-pray-god

Abeg, leave matta for Matthias
Re: Laura Ikeji Receives N20M Gift From Husband, Ogbonna Kanu On Her 33rd Birthday by nextstep(m): 6:59pm On Mar 15, 2021
Prussian:
Ogbonna doesn't have loose 20M to give his wife. She is just fooling herself. Those who know, know.

You wicked!!!! (in Ma Peace's voice) Chai!!! grin grin grin
Re: Laura Ikeji Receives N20M Gift From Husband, Ogbonna Kanu On Her 33rd Birthday by wany(f): 7:11pm On Mar 15, 2021
Bouz:
As a man, its like its mandatory to be rich
As a man if you are not rich why exist undecided
Re: Laura Ikeji Receives N20M Gift From Husband, Ogbonna Kanu On Her 33rd Birthday by charlesucheh(m): 7:16pm On Mar 15, 2021
Wait o!
when is rapture even coming?
Is there really life after death.
Brothers have forgotten brothers.
The Monies are just in the hands of few.
pyramid structure...
Re: Laura Ikeji Receives N20M Gift From Husband, Ogbonna Kanu On Her 33rd Birthday by Nobody: 7:20pm On Mar 15, 2021
wany:

As a man if you are not rich why exist undecided
wtf, like seriously. Did you just say that as a woman. Who dey breeeeet? E choke cry.
Re: Laura Ikeji Receives N20M Gift From Husband, Ogbonna Kanu On Her 33rd Birthday by Stockquality: 7:24pm On Mar 15, 2021
Kanu must be a yahoo boy then
Re: Laura Ikeji Receives N20M Gift From Husband, Ogbonna Kanu On Her 33rd Birthday by thelish(f): 7:31pm On Mar 15, 2021
PCG1:
ռa aɮʊ ʍօռɛʏ tɦɛʍ taҡɛ ɛռtɛʀtaɨռ aɮʊundecided

Una don turn this g boy to meme? Lol
Re: Laura Ikeji Receives N20M Gift From Husband, Ogbonna Kanu On Her 33rd Birthday by ameh99: 7:50pm On Mar 15, 2021
Believe all this 9ja celebrities at your own peril o undecided undecided

Be careful what you learn from all this multivational speakers o

Them fit land you for wahala undecided undecided

Re: Laura Ikeji Receives N20M Gift From Husband, Ogbonna Kanu On Her 33rd Birthday by ofiko123(m): 8:02pm On Mar 15, 2021
Congratulations to Laura ikeji..
Re: Laura Ikeji Receives N20M Gift From Husband, Ogbonna Kanu On Her 33rd Birthday by ayandee: 8:03pm On Mar 15, 2021
paulolee:
I pity those that believe all they see online because these people are taking attention seeking or clout chasing to the next level..
even if she shares the pics of the alert, I would still believe dt its all staged just to trend..
Tonto did more of these and na letter we know how far..
if a whole Davido can gift an invisible posh to chioma as her assurance, then who are you??
its all for d gram, anything to trend and these babes are just searching for trends to use make a little noise about their birthdays especially the females, just like say na competition..
those wey get bar no dey make noise bcoz moni no lyk noise atll n dts why dey no de play music for bank...
so true. Money doesnt like noise. Agbani-Darego who is now married to the Danjumas wont come on social média to show off. That kind of money needs no noise
Re: Laura Ikeji Receives N20M Gift From Husband, Ogbonna Kanu On Her 33rd Birthday by Adakintroy: 8:09pm On Mar 15, 2021
I remember when we small if them give us meat or sweet I go hide am for pocket go outside go use am do my friends "longthroat".

Go de shine am for their eye.."see my meat"

Problem is if that thing enter some bad ones body, them go nack am from your hand throw for mouth. You no go fit go tell your people for house,because them give you make you shop for house privately.

Laura na small pikin sense de her head.

Pray make some bad girls no hold your husband. For this properly you de do.
Re: Laura Ikeji Receives N20M Gift From Husband, Ogbonna Kanu On Her 33rd Birthday by bigpicture001: 8:13pm On Mar 15, 2021
..why are they living in hotel room..?
Re: Laura Ikeji Receives N20M Gift From Husband, Ogbonna Kanu On Her 33rd Birthday by adedayoa2(f): 8:14pm On Mar 15, 2021
festacman:
Cho cho cho on social media. No family secrets any more. If, now, she is kidnapped by bad boys who want a percentage of that N20 million, she will be blaming Buhari.

And by the way, how are we even sure Ogbonnna Kanu gave her that much. Wasn't it the same way Churchill used to give Tonto until pressure burst pipe. grin

My brother we are waiting for the tŕuth jare, anyway, ladies make una no disturb una husband's for 20m o. Most of these people are liars.
Re: Laura Ikeji Receives N20M Gift From Husband, Ogbonna Kanu On Her 33rd Birthday by pacespot(m): 8:20pm On Mar 15, 2021
She fit be lying o shocked, some foolish girlfriends go see this one now and go dey put pressure on their boyfriends
Re: Laura Ikeji Receives N20M Gift From Husband, Ogbonna Kanu On Her 33rd Birthday by Cryptosmake: 8:23pm On Mar 15, 2021
Good for her
Re: Laura Ikeji Receives N20M Gift From Husband, Ogbonna Kanu On Her 33rd Birthday by Badonasty(m): 8:58pm On Mar 15, 2021
The funniest thing is that I don’t believe I’ve ever watched any of this guys match
Re: Laura Ikeji Receives N20M Gift From Husband, Ogbonna Kanu On Her 33rd Birthday by Agugbadin: 9:00pm On Mar 15, 2021
Hmmmm Igbo money. Arangatan
Re: Laura Ikeji Receives N20M Gift From Husband, Ogbonna Kanu On Her 33rd Birthday by meobizy(f): 9:01pm On Mar 15, 2021
It's when the marriage crashes that we'll hear he was unemployed and impregnating women around corners. In my mind she's the one who gifted herself the amount — that is, if the money wasn't Linda's to begin with.
Re: Laura Ikeji Receives N20M Gift From Husband, Ogbonna Kanu On Her 33rd Birthday by Agugbadin: 9:02pm On Mar 15, 2021
pacespot:
She fit be lying o shocked, some foolish girlfriends go see this one now and go dey put pressure on their boyfriends

And they will go and commit.
Re: Laura Ikeji Receives N20M Gift From Husband, Ogbonna Kanu On Her 33rd Birthday by Omeifa: 9:02pm On Mar 15, 2021
Mariangeles:

Omo iya mi! grin

Mo wa alright. E se.

How are the twins Ohh
Re: Laura Ikeji Receives N20M Gift From Husband, Ogbonna Kanu On Her 33rd Birthday by staneless(m): 9:02pm On Mar 15, 2021
Na who count the money?
Re: Laura Ikeji Receives N20M Gift From Husband, Ogbonna Kanu On Her 33rd Birthday by Agugbadin: 9:03pm On Mar 15, 2021
Adakintroy:
I remember when we small if them give us meat or sweet I go hide am for pocket go outside go use am do my friends "longthroat".

Go de shine am for their eye.."see my meat"

Problem is if that thing enter some bad ones body, them go nack am from your hand throw for mouth. You no go fit go tell your people for house,because them give you make you shop for house privately.

Laura na small pikin sense de her head.

Pray make some bad girls no hold your husband. For this properly you de do.

Amako ojo.
Re: Laura Ikeji Receives N20M Gift From Husband, Ogbonna Kanu On Her 33rd Birthday by BareFacedLies(m): 9:26pm On Mar 15, 2021
Lies
Re: Laura Ikeji Receives N20M Gift From Husband, Ogbonna Kanu On Her 33rd Birthday by YorubaLord: 9:50pm On Mar 15, 2021
ORAFA:
Happy Birthday Laura

You're MADDD! angry
Re: Laura Ikeji Receives N20M Gift From Husband, Ogbonna Kanu On Her 33rd Birthday by faithfull18(f): 9:51pm On Mar 15, 2021
God when But these people ages remain stagnant once they are celebs
Re: Laura Ikeji Receives N20M Gift From Husband, Ogbonna Kanu On Her 33rd Birthday by obontami: 9:53pm On Mar 15, 2021
Where ogbonna see 20 million naira. This mumu just dey fool her self.
Re: Laura Ikeji Receives N20M Gift From Husband, Ogbonna Kanu On Her 33rd Birthday by Dchampion65: 10:01pm On Mar 15, 2021
festacman:
Cho cho cho on social media. No family secrets any more. If, now, she is kidnapped by bad boys who want a percentage of that N20 million, she will be blaming Buhari.

And by the way, how are we even sure Ogbonnna Kanu gave her that much. Wasn't it the same way Churchill used to give Tonto until pressure burst pipe. grin

You nailed it

It is as if they cursed some people with social media
Re: Laura Ikeji Receives N20M Gift From Husband, Ogbonna Kanu On Her 33rd Birthday by Tectono: 10:05pm On Mar 15, 2021
The money was provided by Linda in order to give Nwankwo Kanu"s wife the impression that Ogbonna is capable. Check out my signature to master how you will be making millions of naira from export business.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kemi Afolabi Flaunts Her Husband And Daughter In Adorable Photo / Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her Body In Bra In A Beach In Miami / Disrespectful Or Nah? Cossy Ojiakor Names Her New Pet ‘atiku’ (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.