Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,201 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

I Regret Getting Married To The Mother Of My Triplets - Family (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Regret Getting Married To The Mother Of My Triplets (70893 Views)

'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman / "Who Is The Mother?" Lady & Beautiful Mum Trend On 20 Year-old Throwback Photo / I'm About To Regret Getting Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Regret Getting Married To The Mother Of My Triplets by Happy2020: 6:16pm On Mar 16, 2021
I don’t know how anyone can live on this little money. It’s like arguing over a few pennies. Smh ��‍♀️

2 Likes

Re: I Regret Getting Married To The Mother Of My Triplets by Blackdisciple(m): 6:19pm On Mar 16, 2021
bigjackass:
nonsense. That half salary you talking about is just 25k and you expect a nursing mother to keep a family of five with that amount. Plus pampers and baby food. I'm sure you are still a young unmarried guy hence your way of thinking. Even telling him to reduce it to 20k again. He's giving his wife 25k for 5 people and using 20k personally. For what? probably drinking beer and carrying olosho. You should advise him to find a way to increase his income to take care of his family not this shit.

And what makes you think that inside the remaining 20k with him he don't give something to her from it

We know how it goes even if you give her all the salary you will still be footing all the bills at home, you will still give her pampas money, baby's food money , what ever what ever money ones you are home.

He already knew he needs more income to cater for those kids. Bros no be everybody dey follow olosho .
Re: I Regret Getting Married To The Mother Of My Triplets by Wuenglishepp03: 7:16pm On Mar 16, 2021
My brother, i can feel u.... Jst man up, las las na glory go end ur story...
Re: I Regret Getting Married To The Mother Of My Triplets by frozen70(f): 7:21pm On Mar 16, 2021
DrFunmisticGlow:
if she abandons the children for him, will you go to his house to help take care of them if he decides to toast you?

Ndi ara!!

Try and be in his shoes and see how Ara ga agbagi big time

Would she be the first to do that

Will he be the first to have his mother look after his children

So the man should go and kill himself

Onye Ara di ka gi

1 Like

Re: I Regret Getting Married To The Mother Of My Triplets by lordally(m): 7:45pm On Mar 16, 2021
tensazangetsu20:
Omho men. Honestly op if I was in your shoes I go just kill myself walai. I really feel for you men. Sorry.

Hahahaha laf won kill me!!!
Re: I Regret Getting Married To The Mother Of My Triplets by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 8:10pm On Mar 16, 2021
Kestolove:
with triplet u still want to fvck and u only give 25k per month..some men are useless walahi

u have finish him
Re: I Regret Getting Married To The Mother Of My Triplets by erico2k2(m): 8:26pm On Mar 16, 2021
NIGHTMARE0O7:

I can't remember saying she will stop work foreva that's the way u sound right now.
And yes if u are working and gave birth some place of works will give u break for ur kids to be a little bit strong.
When my 2 sisters give birth they were given a little break to nurse there babies.
We are talking abt 3kids here.
Well it depends
even if its three kids she wont stop work she will get leave but go back to wrk
Re: I Regret Getting Married To The Mother Of My Triplets by JesusDWay(m): 8:37pm On Mar 16, 2021
Prospertochu:
I got my girlfriend then now wife pregnant, I wasn't ready for marriage. My plan was to take care of her and my baby while she stays in her father's house, her mother was fine with it as long as I take care of my responsibilities, but everything changed when the scan confirmed that she was carrying triples, her mother said I must marry her because there's no way her daughter will still under her roofs with 3 children.

I pleaded with her to give me sometimes to find my own accommodations because I was living in my father's family house after his demise I stay with his siblings while my mum left with my younger sister.

My mother in law refused saying I must do something fast because she doesn't want people to mocked her that her daughter has gotten pregnant out of wedlock not just with one baby but 3 so I managed to save enough money to get a place for our own but her mother refused saying I must pay her bride price first, I didn't have any more money so i have borrowed from friends and added to the money I had to pay for her bride price. It wasn't a big party just something small, I took my wife to my father family house where we are living now with our triplets but things hasn't been easy for me, taking care of 3 children it's not easy, I am grateful that I am rent free but household bills are killing me.

My wife and I are always arguing because she keeps asking for more money my salary is 55k I use to give her 20k monthly, 10 monthly to my mother and I use 20 and save 5k she said the money wasn't enough that I am stingy, I now started giving her 25k she is still complaining about the money not being enough. I refused giving her more she started staving me of sex and foods. My family are tired of separating us fighting almost every day, my uncle has asked us to leave the compound because we are disturbing there peace and I had to beg him to forgive us that ur shouldn't be happening again and I cautioned my wife but she is threatening to abandon me with the kids. I have told her to do her worse because I am tired of her madness. I wish I never married her in the first, all I could've do is to take care of my kids and let her be I know it's too late now to change the past but what should I do?

As at 2018, 70k was almost not enough for a family of 4 to feed monthly not to talk of now. That 70k is even just for feeding and probably some petty things, it does not include other expenses like fuel for generator, nepa bill and some miscellaneous. You haven't even seen anything yet, when school fees starts to roll in, that's when you will understand what you got yourself into. This is not to say you are lazy or not trying your best, it's simply a situation yoruba people call - Omi po ju oka lo(your resources are not enough)simple! Also, to take care of 3babies at the same time ain't the easiest of duties so, your wife may not even have the energy or time to go look for work and earn income to supplement yours.

Like the yoruba says - ti ise owo e ko ba to e je, wa ise kun ise owo e(if your work isn't making you earn an income that is sufficient, look for an additional source of income). You have to think of something else to do that will bring you extra income. I mostly always suggest transportation business as it brings daily income for you. Find a way of geeting loan and buy these small shuttle buses or keke napep, ensure its doing a route where you can monitor the driver or, if you don't mind, you can drive it yourself in the evening when you are back from work. It will give you rest of mind in the interim while you then think of something else to do cuz, I can tell you the bill will keep increasing. When you have more money, your fights with wifey will stop. I won't necessarily say she's a bad girl cuz really, taking care of 3 babies at the same time and be faced with the mental issue of lack of funds is not the easiest of things to cope with, not just women alone!

2 Likes

Re: I Regret Getting Married To The Mother Of My Triplets by janejive(f): 10:04pm On Mar 16, 2021
Prospertochu:
I got my girlfriend then now wife pregnant, I wasn't ready for marriage. My plan was to take care of her and my baby while she stays in her father's house, her mother was fine with it as long as I take care of my responsibilities, but everything changed when the scan confirmed that she was carrying triples, her mother said I must marry her because there's no way her daughter will still under her roofs with 3 children.

I pleaded with her to give me sometimes to find my own accommodations because I was living in my father's family house after his demise I stay with his siblings while my mum left with my younger sister.

My mother in law refused saying I must do something fast because she doesn't want people to mocked her that her daughter has gotten pregnant out of wedlock not just with one baby but 3 so I managed to save enough money to get a place for our own but her mother refused saying I must pay her bride price first, I didn't have any more money so i have borrowed from friends and added to the money I had to pay for her bride price. It wasn't a big party just something small, I took my wife to my father family house where we are living now with our triplets but things hasn't been easy for me, taking care of 3 children it's not easy, I am grateful that I am rent free but household bills are killing me.

My wife and I are always arguing because she keeps asking for more money my salary is 55k I use to give her 20k monthly, 10 monthly to my mother and I use 20 and save 5k she said the money wasn't enough that I am stingy, I now started giving her 25k she is still complaining about the money not being enough. I refused giving her more she started staving me of sex and foods. My family are tired of separating us fighting almost every day, my uncle has asked us to leave the compound because we are disturbing there peace and I had to beg him to forgive us that ur shouldn't be happening again and I cautioned my wife but she is threatening to abandon me with the kids. I have told her to do her worse because I am tired of her madness. I wish I never married her in the first, all I could've do is to take care of my kids and let her be I know it's too late now to change the past but what should I do?

My dear, don't regret anything, the only reason you and your wife are at logger head is because your income isn't enough. Cost of items increases everyday. Just calm down and look for a solution. Think if ways of adding to your income, also think if ways she can contribute to the home financially, cos guy I tell you school fees will soon come knock on your door. Pele
Re: I Regret Getting Married To The Mother Of My Triplets by Slynation(m): 10:11pm On Mar 16, 2021
Offpoint1:

Congratulations bro, update us when she gives birth so I can buy at least pamper.
this guy mean oO grin
Re: I Regret Getting Married To The Mother Of My Triplets by Slynation(m): 10:25pm On Mar 16, 2021
Michelle55:
Share am now biko..
Lol....patience dear, Ike gwuru full-time like this
Re: I Regret Getting Married To The Mother Of My Triplets by Hassanmaye(m): 11:56pm On Mar 16, 2021
berrystunn:

It call Power must change hand

Bro is normal even if you give her 100k a week she will ask for more.
No good one out there, if you understand what I mean.
But your approach to issues matters alot
You have to brain wash your wife, I did same to my wife too, no issues till date no matter what you tell my wife today (negative) about me she will not believe you because of the level of brain wash.

Change your approach

Oga teach me the kind of brain wash na
Re: I Regret Getting Married To The Mother Of My Triplets by berrystunn(m): 1:08am On Mar 17, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Oga teach me the kind of brain wash na

It's work if she have a listing hears

1 Like

Re: I Regret Getting Married To The Mother Of My Triplets by drmikeadams(m): 1:14am On Mar 17, 2021
What is paining me in this whole issue is condom na hundred naira..una go say no,,raw is the best,ironically u will be banging a free pooosi for street that u got no plans or dreamt of marrying.

Belle go drop ,the girl go decide no abortion..

grin u can now see how erection has become OP direction.. grin

He is no longer thinking of buying clothes for himself now...
Single guys should plan them selves oooo...

I Don drink my garri,smoke my cigar....
Re: I Regret Getting Married To The Mother Of My Triplets by NIGHTMARE0O7: 4:20am On Mar 17, 2021
erico2k2:

even if its three kids she wont stop work she will get leave but go back to wrk

So what have we been saying here ?..
Why are u contradicting urself ?
SMH..
Re: I Regret Getting Married To The Mother Of My Triplets by IjeBos(m): 7:08am On Mar 17, 2021
Toks2008:

But for fools all words should be written in proverbs goes a saying.

Please get the guy's contact and make a transfer of good sum Into his account to assist him.

I cringe when I've read your posts in this topic. They're drowning in misogyny. You seem incapable of hiding your disdain for women. You're not doing the OP any favors by making him think he's right here, in fact you're impairing his ability to grow and thus look after his wife and his family. He needs some Emotional Intelligence, a lot of patience and not to listen to you run down women or his wife.

5 Likes

Re: I Regret Getting Married To The Mother Of My Triplets by Nobody: 7:52am On Mar 17, 2021
Prospertochu:

Enjoy your new found adventure. That's my advice for you. Lol meanwhile When I hear SIMPS like this says they are being starved of Sex and Food. I don't have choice but to burst Into laughter lol. Comedians weak adult babies. Those two things are the LEAST of my worries In Life.......
Re: I Regret Getting Married To The Mother Of My Triplets by Toks2008(m): 7:59am On Mar 17, 2021
IjeBos:

I cringe when I've read your posts in this topic. They're drowning in misogyny. You seem incapable of hiding your disdain for women. You're not doing the OP any favors by making him think he's right here, in fact your impairing his ability to grow and thus look after his wife and his family. He needs some Emotional Intelligence, a lot of patience and not to listen to you run down women or his wife.

All these toddlers at heart coming to naira land to write trash because they have access to cheap data and phone.

Do you even know the meaning of the word you are using?

On the contrary what he needs is you asking for his account details and sending some good sum of money to him or just save yourself the cheap embarrassment by keeping mum.

I don't blame you but the OP who is giving every naive minds the opportunity to give advise. Many people who are still being fed by their parents are here spewing dust in the name of advise.

Coming here to write lame comments. Emotional intelligence kee you there.

Impairing his ability by asking him to take a loan and open a food stuff business for the wife so that she can at least manage it and relieve his financial pressure. You must be one dumb entity.
Re: I Regret Getting Married To The Mother Of My Triplets by Offpoint1: 8:04am On Mar 17, 2021
Slynation:
this guy mean oO grin
grin I know the storycheesy
Re: I Regret Getting Married To The Mother Of My Triplets by tabithababy(f): 8:05am On Mar 17, 2021
Toks2008:

All these toddlers at heart coming to naira land to write trash because they have access to cheap data and phone.

On the contrary what he needs is you asking for his account details and sending some good sum of money to him or just save yourself the cheap embarrassment by keeping mum.

I don't blame you but the OP who is giving every naive minds the opportunity to give advise. Many people who are still being fed by their parents are here spewing dust in the name of advise.

Impairing his ability by asking him to take a loan and open a food stuff business for the wife so that she can at least manage it and relieve his financial pressure. You must be one dumb entity.
. How can the woman with three 11 months old children manage a food business.. do you think it's easy managing three babies at once
Re: I Regret Getting Married To The Mother Of My Triplets by Nobody: 8:07am On Mar 17, 2021
Prospertochu:

Babie Harder, Harder, Harder.......grin grin grin A lot of bastvrds are currently doing theirs now and some will still do theirs tomorrow so on and so forth. Uveless and Heartless people bringing Innocent kids Into the Hellhole to suffer.....

Re: I Regret Getting Married To The Mother Of My Triplets by Toks2008(m): 8:16am On Mar 17, 2021
tabithababy:
. How can the woman with three 11 months old children manage a food business.. do you think it's easy managing three babies at once

That is the arguement of many but they are still missing something...

She can manage it well and I mean extremely well even with 4 babies. I saw my mum manage her salon with new born twins and 2 toddlers making 4 but because people think life is a jamboree, they are quick to say how but wait until life deals with you then you will know that you can hustle while breastfeeding a baby.

I'm not here to explain Jack to anyone cos their perspective can never b ethe same as mine that have seen this happen real time.

In a normal situation, nobody will pray for such even with a child and not 3 but when you are faced with a precarious situation such as this, you are left with 3 choices,

Beg for survival which may not yield much cos these same people giving fantasy advise will tell you no one sent you message, you ought to have been ready and so on..

Second option is to give your children up for adoption and many parents don't ever pray for this..

Third option is to start a business for the lady and she can get involved actively in a passive manner... There are people looking for jobs and many young uneducated people looking for where to feed... Let her employ a young person like a maid that will be in the shop with her so whilst she is in the shop with her children, the person is there answering customers..

Trust me, this can be worked out... In life no one is ready to go through shits for you.

All these dumb comments and grammar on nairaland won't do Jack for the guy.

And less I forget, the last option... The guy should go carry gun or do crime or perhaps jump into the lagoon because he has triplets he never bargained for maybe then, the wife will now know she has no husband and make the children fatherless.

I rest my case here.

1 Like

Re: I Regret Getting Married To The Mother Of My Triplets by LadySarah: 9:03am On Mar 17, 2021
Toks2008:

That is the arguement of many but they are still missing something...

She can manage it well and I mean extremely well even with 4 babies. I saw my mum manage her salon with new born twins and 2 toddlers making 4 but because people think life is a jamboree, they are quick to say how but wait until life deals with you then you will know that you can hustle while breastfeeding a baby.

I'm not here to explain Jack to anyone cos their perspective can never b ethe same as mine that have seen this happen real time.

In a normal situation, nobody will pray for such even with a child and not 3 but when you are faced with a precarious situation such as this, you are left with 3 choices,

Beg for survival which may not yield much cos these same people giving fantasy advise will tell you no one sent you message, you ought to have been ready and so on..

Second option is to give your children up for adoption and many parents don't ever pray for this..

Third option is to start a business for the lady and she can get involved actively in a passive manner... There are people looking for jobs and many young uneducated people looking for where to feed... Let her employ a young person like a maid that will be in the shop with her so whilst she is in the shop with her children, the person is there answering customers..

Trust me, this can be worked out... In life no one is ready to go through shits for you.

All these dumb comments and grammar on nairaland won't do Jack for the guy.

And less I forget, the last option... The guy should go carry gun or do crime or perhaps jump into the lagoon because he has triplets he never bargained for maybe then, the wife will now know she has no husband and make the children fatherless.

I rest my case here.

Yeah it's always their mom.If we ask her now she'll tell us another story.

When you bear your own,let her start from the hospital to coordinate her business.

Go and volunteer for 1 week and let her go for hustling.

Ode!

12 Likes

Re: I Regret Getting Married To The Mother Of My Triplets by Nnefada: 9:11am On Mar 17, 2021
A woman with 4 very young kids go out there with her kids to hustle to bring back something to the house, while a full grown man will be doing the same hustling with only his '3' legs. What happens to getting extra job to support the family?
By the time this woman mans up and start earning something, this same op will come here to tell us how the wife is hardly available. Dear op, how you treat that woman now will determine who she will be to you tomorrow when she starts earning something.......be wise. She manages 25k for five people while op takes 20k for himself alone, smh. Give that woman some credit, she's trying.

5 Likes

Re: I Regret Getting Married To The Mother Of My Triplets by Toks2008(m): 1:51pm On Mar 17, 2021
LadySarah:

When you bear your own,let her start from the hospital to coordinate her business.

Ode!

lol @Ode, do i blame you? It is the internet and cheap android phones that has given so many dirty mannered ladies like you the chance to insult at will. A lady who has no manners is in most cases a reflection of the type of mother that raised her.

1 Like

Re: I Regret Getting Married To The Mother Of My Triplets by cococandy(f): 2:15pm On Mar 17, 2021
Toks2008:

lol @Ode, do i blame you? It is the internet and cheap android phones that has given so many dirty mannered ladies like you the chance to insult at will. A lady who has no manners is a reflection of the type of mother that raised her.
the man is the one who needs side hustle not this woman.
Unless there’s someone else who will come sit at home with the kids while she goes out hustling It’s not doable. please stop. So she’ll tie one on her head, one her back and one in front of her so that she can earn money?

Food business, shop business, work from home etc. do people even realize there’s daily market hustle to do go in order to buy the food/shop sale items?
Who’s cooking that bulk food with 3 babies on hand? Who will be setting up the store ?
Is she allowed to breathe at all? To even live?
How will she pay the employee that’s supposed to stay in the so-called store? do you know small businesses don’t make profit in the beginning until they are established very well. How can this person sustain an employee until then?

Any advice involving her working at this stage is impractical. It is made under the assumption that caring for those babies is not already exhausting enough that she should have extra time and energy for something else.

The man needs another job and a side hustle in addition to his current job. Yes he needs 3 jobs. Or one very well paid job. Either way the money is on him to bring at this point. Unless he can provide relief for the wife at home so that she can go hustle.

6 Likes

Re: I Regret Getting Married To The Mother Of My Triplets by pocohantas(f): 2:17pm On Mar 17, 2021
LadySarah:

Ode!

Hahahahahahaha.

Omo, you ladies are so savage now o. Always their mum, yet Nigerian women are lazy and men have been sole breadwinners since 1000 BC.

11 Likes

Re: I Regret Getting Married To The Mother Of My Triplets by IjeBos(m): 3:13pm On Mar 17, 2021
Toks2008:

An iota of wisdom would have probably told you I'm the wrong one for all that nonsense you wrote. Reread that post I wrote, internalize it, pray over it and figure out why you despise women. It may help you actually find one. Only children(what I call immature men) talk the way you do.

I had a zoom chat with some guy friends a couple of days ago and left thankful for them and the quality of people I have in my life. Get better people around you.

As to the OP, if he wants to chat about what's going on, he's welcome to send me an email.

5 Likes

Re: I Regret Getting Married To The Mother Of My Triplets by Toks2008(m): 3:27pm On Mar 17, 2021
cococandy:
the man is the one who needs side hustle not this woman.
Unless there’s someone else who will come sit at home with the kids while she goes out hustling It’s not doable. please stop. So she’ll tie one on her head, one her back and one in front of her so that she can earn money?

Food business, shop business, work from home etc. do people even realize there’s daily market hustle to do go in order to buy the food/shop sale items?
Who’s cooking that bulk food with 3 babies on hand? Who will be setting up the store ?
Is she allowed to breathe at all? To even live?
How will she pay the employee that’s supposed to stay in the so-called store? do you know small businesses don’t make profit in the beginning until they are established very well. How can this person sustain an employee until then?

Any advice involving her working at this stage is impractical. It is made under the assumption that caring for those babies is not already exhausting enough that she should have extra time and energy for something else.

The man needs another job and a side hustle in addition to his current job. Yes he needs 3 jobs. Or one very well paid job. Either way the money is on him to bring at this point. Unless he can provide relief for the wife at home so that she can go hustle.

If you live in Nigeria you will not add the last paragraph. It is even a miracle that he is getting 55k a month.

As per the side hustle YES and that was why i suggested a small food stuff business and i never talked about cooking. And YES there are people who don't need salaries but they just need a place to lay their head and food to eat and i have two of those living somewhere right now.

Cococandy i dont give unrealistic advise, i have weighed his situation and come to the conclusion that an extra job is not possible, a side hustle is the best bet and such side hustle should not be capital intensive.

No sane person will advise a mother of three new born to actively engage in any business or job...She needs not do any strenuous task cos the husband can always get those food stuffs for the shop. I can not spell everything out here. I have sent him a PM to relate with him one on one. All these Comments and unrealistic advise most people are giving here makes no sense if there is no vivid positive action implemented.

1 Like

Re: I Regret Getting Married To The Mother Of My Triplets by DrFunmisticGlow: 3:40pm On Mar 17, 2021
Op, please pamper your wife. Explain things to her

Take out your salary and put it in your wife's hand, ask her to divide it. Whatever she gives you,manage it.

Or be giving her 15k every 2 weeks instead of 25k per month.
Re: I Regret Getting Married To The Mother Of My Triplets by LadySarah: 5:10pm On Mar 17, 2021
Toks2008:

lol @Ode, do i blame you? It is the internet and cheap android phones that has given so many dirty mannered ladies like you the chance to insult at will. A lady who has no manners is in most cases a reflection of the type of mother that raised her.

We've seen how your supermom who raised 4 toddlers at a time trained y'all while running her business.You must be a neglected one.

I hope the Op doesn't listen to the bunkum you want to vomit to him.

1 Like

Re: I Regret Getting Married To The Mother Of My Triplets by DedeNkem: 5:44pm On Mar 17, 2021
Prospertochu:

You allowed yourself to be forced into marrying someone you didn't want and you were not financially ready for marriage!

What a very stupid thing to do! I don't understand why people who are incapable of marrying or taking care of a child, have sex without condom!!! What if you contracted aids? You are very immature mentally!!

Now you've a huge problem in your hands! The best option you have now is to divorce the crazy immature and unreasonable woman you married before she drags you to your grave early! After that, you must take care of your children and they must live with you.

Tell your mother that you won't be sending her money monthly, to enable you take care of your kids!

₦55K salary is not even enough to sustain one adult! You need to save more money to start a lucrative business to better your life. You're lucky you don't pay rent.

Good luck.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills / She Stayed With Her Husband Through Difficult Times,Now This Has Happened To Her / My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 143
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.