Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,880 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:29 PM

I Regret Getting Married To The Mother Of My Triplets - Family (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Regret Getting Married To The Mother Of My Triplets (70827 Views)

'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman / "Who Is The Mother?" Lady & Beautiful Mum Trend On 20 Year-old Throwback Photo / I'm About To Regret Getting Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Regret Getting Married To The Mother Of My Triplets by Erums(m): 9:57am On Mar 16, 2021
Kestolove:
with triplet u still want to fvck and u only give 25k per month..some men are useless walahi

Calm down... Dm me
Re: I Regret Getting Married To The Mother Of My Triplets by Chummynoni(m): 10:00am On Mar 16, 2021
MummyD2020:

What if they leave ur daughter or sister with triplets to cater for alone? Sure you will not kill the man on sighting him?
there is no where in my quote i told him to abandon his kids. the lady is a nag, and she doesnt appreciate the guy's effort. although, the money is small but for d lady to be threatening to leave him, her mind is made up already. my comment was to let the guy knows that there is no need chasing shadows. peace*
Re: I Regret Getting Married To The Mother Of My Triplets by Erums(m): 10:01am On Mar 16, 2021
justt:

OP, you are very selfish and wicked!
You alone, you are spending 20k on yourself, and you want her to manage 25k for five of you?
Again, 10k for your mum alone.
Do you really love the lady?
I'm not against taking care of parents, but not at cost of your family.
Your immediate family comes first.

If you listen to wrong advice and allow that lady to leave, I can bet it you will regret it.
With 25k, that means, each of you (dad, mum and 3 kids) spends 5k/month, N166.67/day (if you only eat once), N83.33 if you twice and N55.56 if you eat thrice!

As you can see, the money is too small. The kids will definitely need other stuffs.
For now, I will advise you stop the 10k you are giving to you mum until your situation improves, also try and reduce your own 20k spending to 15k lesser.

May God send you timely help

Very correct
Re: I Regret Getting Married To The Mother Of My Triplets by od501: 10:03am On Mar 16, 2021
osazsky:
did u read the part where the woman wil buy pampars baby food.buy food for herself cuz if she doesnt eat well while breastfeeding at night she will go mad.prepare food for the man in d morning and evening.why should a man with 3 children that earns 55k eat in d afternoon...did u read the part that those babies need cloths and drugs when they fall sick..he should give the wife the whole 55k ..trek to work to and fro and beg his mum for assistance with the asurance that he will return the assistance once he gets more income.thats a real man..sacrifice

Well done sir.
Re: I Regret Getting Married To The Mother Of My Triplets by Gerrard59(m): 10:06am On Mar 16, 2021
Just read that you got a loan to marry but you couldn't do same for condom or abortion? Mr Man, you are irresponsible!

https://www.nairaland.com/6035550/nigerians-poverty-certain-acts-perpetuate

1 Like

Re: I Regret Getting Married To The Mother Of My Triplets by shomutuski(m): 10:07am On Mar 16, 2021
setobaba:

He’s 28yrs for God sake, he’s suppose to be enjoying his life at the moment not struggling with life. With 55k salary you can still enjoy yourself as a single man and grow wider in life. With what I’m seeing 1m can’t not sort his issues on time. I see generational poverty striving

Exactly why i mentioned rat race. Bros this man in question sef old pass me oo with 3 years. I run two remote job overseas and one regular one here and i don't even want a relationship now. I'll rather enjoy myself now.
Re: I Regret Getting Married To The Mother Of My Triplets by blackboy2star(m): 10:10am On Mar 16, 2021
From your write up, you love your wife but the problem is MONEY... Your monthly income can't sustain you guys, that's the fact...
The only solution is to get a better job.
Right from childhood i told my self my wife must be working or selling something, i don't like the idea of house wife.
Next time input your work experiences after the whole epistle, you never can tell who will help you.
Re: I Regret Getting Married To The Mother Of My Triplets by Hassanmaye(m): 10:13am On Mar 16, 2021
Slynation:
A whole triplet....This one loud oO

Instead of quarrelling everyday with her, be a man of little words, no matter the level of provocation, do nothing/say nothing, just let it slide....

I'm used to saying "May my preeq never put me into trouble one day" but it has partially landed me into one, one day I will post my own story....!!
Please tell us we need to learn abeg grin

1 Like

Re: I Regret Getting Married To The Mother Of My Triplets by Hassanmaye(m): 10:16am On Mar 16, 2021
Kestolove:
with triplet u still want to fvck and u only give 25k per month..some men are useless walahi
grin cheesy grin
Re: I Regret Getting Married To The Mother Of My Triplets by Hassanmaye(m): 10:19am On Mar 16, 2021
Angelacruz:
On a very serious note,DAT money is too small for a family of 5...pampers,milk, etc...pls man up
I tire
Re: I Regret Getting Married To The Mother Of My Triplets by Prospertochu(m): 10:28am On Mar 16, 2021
Laboni:
Make I no lie, 25k is not enough for me per month as a single guy, talk more of a woman with 3 kids and the husband go chop food inside too ... OP na one chance you enter so. That’s why it’s not good to allow people pressure into marriage because at the end, Na you go suffer am. OP the only option you have is to expand your source of income in whatever way possible or the marriage will end which I’m sure you’re both tired ....life is very hard gan angry

I know that 25k is not enough even that 55k is still not enough I give what I can afford, there's nothing I can do right now, if I get a well paid job I will give her more money to satisfy all her needs , have told her to be patient and this conditions is not permanent all she does is fighting me for more money. if I die now won't she take care of those kids alone? She want me to stop giving my mother that 10k ain't she a mother herself, we have 2 sons what if one day our sons gets married and their wives stop them from helping her, how would she feel. I will not stop helping my mother because they are both important to me.
Re: I Regret Getting Married To The Mother Of My Triplets by Jossyfine(f): 10:29am On Mar 16, 2021
I never said his wife should prepare both breakfast and lunch. I said she can prepare breakfast or better still (means she can either) prepare lunch and pack for him.

See marriage is a whole lot of sacrifice and hard work, all of you single ladies asking God for a spouse, don't ever think marriage is child's play.

You must factor out how to put a whole lot of things in place in your home. Nagging can't and has never solved any problems, ask your mothers.

When you see homes(marriages) that are flowing with milk and honey, just take your time to study the women of the house mode operandi.

Sisters learn from the wise. Shalom �
sandygechy:
I want to understand something.Which wife should prepare breakfast and lunch? Same wife taking care of triplets without a housemaid? Odiegwu....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Regret Getting Married To The Mother Of My Triplets by Hassanmaye(m): 10:35am On Mar 16, 2021
femi4:
E no get money.....but E sabi fvck

Hahaaha please grin cheesy
Re: I Regret Getting Married To The Mother Of My Triplets by Laboni: 10:36am On Mar 16, 2021
Prospertochu:

I know that 25k is not enough even that 55k is still not enough I give what I can afford, there's nothing I can do right now, if I get a well paid job I will give her more money to satisfy all her needs , have told her to be patient and this conditions is not permanent all she does is fighting me for more money. if I die now won't she take care of those kids alone? She want me to stop giving my mother that 10k ain't she a mother herself, we have 2 sons what if one day our sons gets married and their wives stop them from helping her, how would she feel. I will not stop helping my mother because they are both important to me.
I understand you bros and I’m your side. Like you said, there is nothing you can do about it and if she threatens to abandon you and the kids, tell her to hurry and leave because she isn’t adding any value to your life. And like I said, find ways to expand your source of income, even if it requires menial jobs as long as you’re making extra income, it’s something. The truth is that that person that will take care of the kids if she eventually leave will still request money from you and possibly, way way more than what you give your wife and if you don’t provide, it will cause another problem for you. so brace up because the road is still very long and rough. I don’t know the kind of area you live with your wife, but if she can be able to start selling morning food, like this morning white rice, beans with stew and just get a table and chairs under a tree within your neighborhood, she will be amazed the kind of money she will be making in a month. Many women are doing it and they are making a kill. Before 11am to 12pm, she is done for the day and then rest and then prepare for tomorrow... Just a suggestion.
Re: I Regret Getting Married To The Mother Of My Triplets by thelish(f): 10:37am On Mar 16, 2021
berrystunn:

Yes and very easy to brainwash poor person.

The way I will present 1k , might not be the way you will present 1k

You might give a girl 5k she will complain,
I will give same girl 2k she will be happy.

All na level of wash wash .

Hmmmmmm
Thank God u said "girl"
Not a woman with triplet and extra two mouth to Carter for..

1 Like

Re: I Regret Getting Married To The Mother Of My Triplets by Hassanmaye(m): 10:42am On Mar 16, 2021
descarado:

25k in this present Nigeria is never enough for triplets.
If they are 3 kids with age differences, then I can say that there can manage but triplets' I disagree.

He knows why the wife is quarreling with him and I have spelled that out to him.

He want us to condemn the poor woman. Look at his mouth' I'm regretting.
When he was straffing without' did he call us.
Mtcheew
grin grin grin
Re: I Regret Getting Married To The Mother Of My Triplets by Kaymansion(m): 10:48am On Mar 16, 2021
Though I feel your pain but that regretting word is no no for me, did you think giving a birth to triplets successfully is easy.. just continue praying for her, accept your faith and be grateful for the great gift God has given to you
Re: I Regret Getting Married To The Mother Of My Triplets by Mindlog: 10:50am On Mar 16, 2021
DrFunmisticGlow:
if the man doesn't step up, there's a 50- 70% chance he may lose one or more of those kids to the cruel hands of death. They may not make it to their 5th birthday

One child will become sick, refuse to eat and just waste away until they seek hospital admission that they clearly cannot afford.

I'm tired of seeing cases like Op.

Maybe he and his wife should consider giving out his children for adoption to childless couples who can afford them

Sadly, they are gambling with infant mortality. sad

1 Like

Re: I Regret Getting Married To The Mother Of My Triplets by Malawian(m): 10:52am On Mar 16, 2021
Prospertochu:
I got my girlfriend then now wife pregnant, I wasn't ready for marriage. My plan was to take care of her and my baby while she stays in her father's house, her mother was fine with it as long as I take care of my responsibilities, but everything changed when the scan confirmed that she was carrying triples, her mother said I must marry her because there's no way her daughter will still under her roofs with 3 children.

I pleaded with her to give me sometimes to find my own accommodations because I was living in my father's family house after his demise I stay with his siblings while my mum left with my younger sister.

My mother in law refused saying I must do something fast because she doesn't want people to mocked her that her daughter has gotten pregnant out of wedlock not just with one baby but 3 so I managed to save enough money to get a place for our own but her mother refused saying I must pay her bride price first, I didn't have any more money so i have borrowed from friends and added to the money I had to pay for her bride price. It wasn't a big party just something small, I took my wife to my father family house where we are living now with our triplets but things hasn't been easy for me, taking care of 3 children it's not easy, I am grateful that I am rent free but household bills are killing me.

My wife and I are always arguing because she keeps asking for more money my salary is 55k I use to give her 20k monthly, 10 monthly to my mother and I use 20 and save 5k she said the money wasn't enough that I am stingy, I now started giving her 25k she is still complaining about the money not being enough. I refused giving her more she started staving me of sex and foods. My family are tired of separating us fighting almost every day, my uncle has asked us to leave the compound because we are disturbing there peace and I had to beg him to forgive us that ur shouldn't be happening again and I cautioned my wife but she is threatening to abandon me with the kids. I have told her to do her worse because I am tired of her madness. I wish I never married her in the first, all I could've do is to take care of my kids and let her be I know it's too late now to change the past but what should I do?
If your kids are old enough to be on their own, let that bitch go.
Re: I Regret Getting Married To The Mother Of My Triplets by setobaba: 10:58am On Mar 16, 2021
shomutuski:

Exactly why i mentioned rat race. Bros this man in question sef old pass me oo with 3 years. I run two remote job overseas and one regular one here and i don't even want a relationship now. I'll rather enjoy myself now.
I own a car and have started making my first millions since last year plus I’m a graduate but self employed, we are in the same age range but yet I’m as scared as Bleep to keep a woman for my wife

1 Like

Re: I Regret Getting Married To The Mother Of My Triplets by MummyD2020(f): 11:00am On Mar 16, 2021
Your mum that opens her hands to collect from u should have a rethink. If she has a source of supporting herself, she should desist from now on first. Yes you should take care of our parents, but in this situation, shes is even supposed to give her quota. Nawa oh
Re: I Regret Getting Married To The Mother Of My Triplets by Prospertochu(m): 11:03am On Mar 16, 2021
MummyD2020:
Your mum that opens her hands to collect from u should have a rethink. If she has a source of supporting herself, she should desist from now on first. Yes you should take care of our parents, but in this situation, shes is even supposed to give her quota. Nawa oh

She is homeless and living in church at the moment, where do you expect her to get the money from?
Re: I Regret Getting Married To The Mother Of My Triplets by Mindlog: 11:03am On Mar 16, 2021
Malawian:

The kids are less than 2 years old. His mother can not come in to take care of the triplets because he said his mother is presently living in a church after her sister sent her packing from her place and she can not live in his father's family house where he presently lives with his wife and triplets because his paternal uncles and aunts do not want to see her there!

1 Like

Re: I Regret Getting Married To The Mother Of My Triplets by showafrica(m): 11:04am On Mar 16, 2021
Duru9:

Tomorrow this child will be this (Dangote)
Tomorrow this child will be that (Bill gate)
Y'all forgot that the child can still be (bandits, boko haram, ritualist, kidnapper, cultist)

Make una no de bring the idea of tomorrow child fit be this jare

At OP if she wants to leave you with the kids let her go
Get a sister to take care of your kids for you
Atleast you've got kids already no need to marry again just hustle and make sure you provide for them

Unless you too wan dey useless like their mama

Na the problem be this na, the guy no wan responsibility right now. 25k no reach anywhere, the girl go finally leave him but the right thing to do is to find work support her husband instead of nagging. Its unfurtunate some people go hammer the girl finally. Both of them are not matured for this... I pity the kids.
Re: I Regret Getting Married To The Mother Of My Triplets by Prospertochu(m): 11:05am On Mar 16, 2021
Mindlog:

The kids are less than 2 years old. His mother can not come in to take care of the triplets because he said his mother is presently living in a church after her sister sent her packing from her place and she can not live in his father's family house where he presently lives with his wife and triplets because his paternal uncles and aunts do not want to see her there!
Thanks
Re: I Regret Getting Married To The Mother Of My Triplets by Mindlog: 11:10am On Mar 16, 2021
Prospertochu:

She is homeless and living in church at the moment, where do you expect her to get the money from?

Is it not possible to broker peace between your paternal uncles, aunts and your mother, your mother squatting outside your family house is not helping matters because if she was in the family house it would reduce your wife's workload and free her a bit to go out to earn something as your kids need to feed well and good health care to avoid infant mortality.
Re: I Regret Getting Married To The Mother Of My Triplets by showafrica(m): 11:15am On Mar 16, 2021
Prospertochu:
I got my girlfriend then now wife pregnant, I wasn't ready for marriage. My plan was to take care of her and my baby while she stays in her father's house, her mother was fine with it as long as I take care of my responsibilities, but everything changed when the scan confirmed that she was carrying triples, her mother said I must marry her because there's no way her daughter will still under her roofs with 3 children.

I pleaded with her to give me sometimes to find my own accommodations because I was living in my father's family house after his demise I stay with his siblings while my mum left with my younger sister.

My mother in law refused saying I must do something fast because she doesn't want people to mocked her that her daughter has gotten pregnant out of wedlock not just with one baby but 3 so I managed to save enough money to get a place for our own but her mother refused saying I must pay her bride price first, I didn't have any more money so i have borrowed from friends and added to the money I had to pay for her bride price. It wasn't a big party just something small, I took my wife to my father family house where we are living now with our triplets but things hasn't been easy for me, taking care of 3 children it's not easy, I am grateful that I am rent free but household bills are killing me.

My wife and I are always arguing because she keeps asking for more money my salary is 55k I use to give her 20k monthly, 10 monthly to my mother and I use 20 and save 5k she said the money wasn't enough that I am stingy, I now started giving her 25k she is still complaining about the money not being enough. I refused giving her more she started staving me of sex and foods. My family are tired of separating us fighting almost every day, my uncle has asked us to leave the compound because we are disturbing there peace and I had to beg him to forgive us that ur shouldn't be happening again and I cautioned my wife but she is threatening to abandon me with the kids. I have told her to do her worse because I am tired of her madness. I wish I never married her in the first, all I could've do is to take care of my kids and let her be I know it's too late now to change the past but what should I do?

Bro u dey fear responsibility, na waiting all man must see be that. U no need to fight the small girl, just carry the 55k open kiosk for her in front of ur house. Seeing people has a way of taking her attention off from you. 25k no reach anywhere. Children dey gulp 12k milk within 1wk, alternatively make she go find work then bring a house help. The issue with work now is her mentality is not stable on marriage. She can easily be nakked with 2k.
Re: I Regret Getting Married To The Mother Of My Triplets by Malawian(m): 11:17am On Mar 16, 2021
Mindlog:

The guy matter tie gele. I am all for the well-being of the kids and not for any aggrandizement for the baby mama/Wife. I advise to take a little more rubbish from the baby mama until the kids are ready to be on their own, then you change it for her.
Re: I Regret Getting Married To The Mother Of My Triplets by 2mch(m): 11:18am On Mar 16, 2021
Prospertochu:

My mother is living in church because her sister send her packing and she have nowhere else to go. She need that 10k I can't reduce it for now and she is not allow to come and stay in my father family house because my uncles and aunties will not allow her.
Have a conversation with your uncles and aunties first. That the help is for you and your wife, so you can grow financially and be able to get your own place. If your mum is the troublesome type, assure them that you will control her behavior. Or you go and bring your wife’s mother. You both need help with those kids, reliable one so you can both plan how to provide for them financially.

Your sister also needs to find work. Help her find work so she can assist with your mum too. If it is that they will be selling food with that 10k you give them.

Your wife can also go into the food business or day care business while she’s at home.
Re: I Regret Getting Married To The Mother Of My Triplets by mercyymai(f): 11:25am On Mar 16, 2021
DrFunmisticGlow:
if she looks for a job, eho will care for the triplets?

I said when the babies are of age. They can be drop at day care.
Re: I Regret Getting Married To The Mother Of My Triplets by MummyD2020(f): 11:29am On Mar 16, 2021
Prospertochu:

Ok, I didnt know that
Re: I Regret Getting Married To The Mother Of My Triplets by MummyD2020(f): 11:34am On Mar 16, 2021
Malawian:

Speechless!

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Photo Of A Pretty Young Mother And Her Son Which Has Gone Viral . / Laye Ajube, The Mother Of The 10 Children Whose Photo Went Viral / His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.