Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,303 members, 7,819,026 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

I Regret Getting Married To The Mother Of My Triplets - Family (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Regret Getting Married To The Mother Of My Triplets (70911 Views)

'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman / "Who Is The Mother?" Lady & Beautiful Mum Trend On 20 Year-old Throwback Photo / I'm About To Regret Getting Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Regret Getting Married To The Mother Of My Triplets by Prospertochu(m): 6:13pm On Mar 17, 2021
DedeNkem:

You allowed yourself to be forced into marrying someone you didn't want and you were not financially ready for marriage!

What a very stupid thing to do! I don't understand why people who are incapable of marrying or taking care a child have sex without condom!!! What if you contracted aids? You are very immature mentally!!

Now you've a huge problem in your hands! The best option you have now is to divorce the crazy immature and unreasonable woman you married before she drags you to your grave early! After that, you must take care of your children and they must live with you.

Tell your mother that you won't be sending her money monthly, to enable you take care of your kids!

₦55K salary is not even enough to sustain one adult! You need to save more money to start a lucrative business to better your life. You're lucky you don't pay rent.

Good luck.

I will not divorce her, it's up to her to decide what's best for her to do, if she want to stay with me and be happy with 25k fine and if she decide to leave, that will be fine with me because I won't stop her, if she is kind enough to take the kids with her it's fine and I will be sending that 25k to her for the kids upkeep.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Regret Getting Married To The Mother Of My Triplets by cococandy(f): 6:25pm On Mar 17, 2021
Prospertochu:

I will not divorce her, it's up to her to decide what's best for her to do, if she want to stay with me and be happy with 25k fine and if she decide to leave, that will be fine with me because I won't stop her, if she is kind enough to take the kids with her it's fine and I will be sending that 25k to her for the kids upkeep.
no you better keep the 3 children and take care of them by yourself like he so kindly advised you to.

2 Likes

Re: I Regret Getting Married To The Mother Of My Triplets by eniolorunfe: 7:02pm On Mar 17, 2021
Prospertochu:

You want her to be kind enough to take the kids with her but you don’t want to be kind enough to increase the family upkeep you give to her to manage... sad

5 Likes

Re: I Regret Getting Married To The Mother Of My Triplets by Mindlog: 7:43pm On Mar 17, 2021
Prospertochu:

If you are fine with her leaving, I suggest you have the triplets in your custody as you seem to be in a position to better manage the N25K on the toddlers and the plus is that there is one less mouth to feed.....their mother.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Regret Getting Married To The Mother Of My Triplets by CanadianNaija: 8:30pm On Mar 17, 2021
Mindlog:

If you are fine with her leaving, I suggest you have the triplets in your custody as you seem to be in a position to better manage the N25K on the toddlers and the plus is that there is one less mouth to feed.....their mother.

Lol... You people are not nice. I almost wish the lady will leave him for 3months with those triplets lets see the miracle he would perform.

Even his own mother will abandon the children for him after one month with that 25k as feeding money.
Re: I Regret Getting Married To The Mother Of My Triplets by Nobody: 9:02pm On Mar 17, 2021
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

The OP said “kind enough to take the kids” grin cheesy grin cheesy

So that the woman will be chasing him every month for the #25k upkeep. He will now send when he feels like , because this kind man na to go get new girlfriend after all body no be firewood for men and konji na bastard. grin grin grin cheesy grin
He will now start taking care of girlfriend and neglect the triplets, all because if mama eat pikin them must eat too abi na Muchechechecheche cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

5 Likes

Re: I Regret Getting Married To The Mother Of My Triplets by cococandy(f): 10:03pm On Mar 17, 2021
He clearly didn’t create the thread for advice on what to do.
He came to see if people will join him to chastise his wife. He still hasn’t gotten the message that his provision is grossly inadequate.

loveymom:
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

The OP said “kind enough to take the kids” grin cheesy grin cheesy

So that the woman will be chasing him every month for the #25k upkeep. He will now send when he feels like , because this kind man na to go get new girlfriend after all body no be firewood for men and konji na bastard. grin grin grin cheesy grin
He will now start taking care of girlfriend and neglect the triplets, all because if mama eat pikin them must eat too abi na Muchechechecheche cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

7 Likes

Re: I Regret Getting Married To The Mother Of My Triplets by Nobody: 11:15pm On Mar 17, 2021
cococandy:
He clearly didn’t create the thread for advice on what to do.
He came to see if people will join him to chastise his wife. He still hasn’t gotten the message that his provision is grossly inadequate.

Obviously cheesy grin cheesy ;, his problem, his headache grin cheesy cheesy

Make I just dey laugh as problem no dey finish for this world wey we come cheesy cheesy grin
Re: I Regret Getting Married To The Mother Of My Triplets by tabithababy(f): 7:00am On Mar 18, 2021
Prospertochu:

. Yes.... Help her decide to leave......and bring on the new girl that will take care of the triplets with 20k sef....

2 Likes

Re: I Regret Getting Married To The Mother Of My Triplets by 9jaRealist: 7:02am On Mar 18, 2021
Kriss216:
A woman you're giving almost 50% of your monthly income and she's still not satisfied is not the right one for you, bro.

Channel your energy, time, finances on your kids. That woman will never give you happiness.

What do you expect the OP to do? Join banditry? Or start stealing?

A sensible woman should have a job or a business before getting married so as to help her family. What are her contributions to the family aside nagging and quarrelling with the husband daily?

He’s lucky he’s not in the US or any other civilized nation...
Because a lot more money would be coming straight out of his paycheck.
>

3 Likes

Re: I Regret Getting Married To The Mother Of My Triplets by Pavore9: 7:08am On Mar 18, 2021
tabithababy:
. Yes.... Help her decide to leave......and bring on the new girl that will take care of the triplets with 20k sef....

What is special about him that will make another lady take up the trouble of raising triplets that are not hers on top the N25k, children that will still go look for their mother when they grow older?

3 Likes

Re: I Regret Getting Married To The Mother Of My Triplets by DedeNkem: 10:50am On Mar 18, 2021
Prospertochu:

You don't get it, do you?! You think 25k is enough to take care of 3 kids and their mother? And the woman can't work until the kids start going to school!

Anyway, you live your life the way you want, none of my business.

Unfortunately, the kids are going to suffer due to their two irresponsible parents!
Re: I Regret Getting Married To The Mother Of My Triplets by ezugegere(m): 2:08pm On Mar 18, 2021
This life no balance at all. Some people have excess money but no child, while people that cannot cater for children are having triplets.
Re: I Regret Getting Married To The Mother Of My Triplets by HRMK: 10:54pm On Mar 20, 2021
descarado:

Go and learn handiwork.
They will soon catch you
yes,best advice for ur grandparents in the village!without a good education,its the only option!!
Re: I Regret Getting Married To The Mother Of My Triplets by kodix(m): 11:40pm On Mar 20, 2021
You're funnyoooo, you give u mum alone 10k, and 4 people including you 20k later 25k and you're here talking,infact you are very wicked,and you're saving 20k, e. g if you give them Wat you give your mom is 10 × 5(you + wife+ triplet) ,it will be 50k least manageable for a month,how do you expect your wife wit 3plets to be managing 25k a month in this hard time and also feed you from it, guy you're very funnyoooo,!

3 Likes

Re: I Regret Getting Married To The Mother Of My Triplets by Gerrard59(m): 9:05am On Mar 21, 2021
Prospertochu:

You're a useless man, wahlai! Very useless!

3 Likes

Re: I Regret Getting Married To The Mother Of My Triplets by lekbel09(m): 8:13pm On Mar 22, 2021
How can 25k be enough to feed 4 people.... that's incredibly small in this Buhari economy where a derica of beans is 500 naira.

OP please try to increase your income i know it's not easy but that money is too small

1 Like

Re: I Regret Getting Married To The Mother Of My Triplets by Altrarecords(m): 1:43pm On Mar 23, 2021
DrFunmisticGlow:
you are pretending condoms dont burst and birth control dont fail.

Birth control has a 99% success rate dude

Anything is better than raw if you don't want babies

1 Like

Re: I Regret Getting Married To The Mother Of My Triplets by LadySarah: 6:25pm On Mar 23, 2021
lekbel09:
How can 25k be enough to feed 4 people.... that's incredibly small in this Buhari economy where a derica of beans is 500 naira.

OP please try to increase your income i know it's not easy but that money is too small

Dunno what Derica is but a custard rubber of beans is currently #2600 from #1600 it was in December from #800 it was pre lock down.
Re: I Regret Getting Married To The Mother Of My Triplets by DrFunmisticGlow: 6:25am On Mar 24, 2021
Altrarecords:

Birth control has a 99% success rate dude

Anything is better than raw if you don't want babies
in theory, yes 99%, but people aren't perfect and it's easy to forget or miss pills — so in reality the pill is about 91% effective. That means about 9 out of 100 pill users get pregnant each year. Now our population is 205 million, now let us assume a quarter of them are of reproductive age, because our population is majority under 40 years of age.

So 50 million people having sex. 25 million men and women each.
According to statistics in2017, 85% of women know of birth control, but just 15% of the population were using it.

15% times 25million is equal to 3 million, 750 thousand women.

Out of this 3750000 women, 9% of them are likely to get pregnant on using birth control.

So the estimated number of women who could get pregnant on birth control alone is

9% times 3 million 750 thousand which is 337, 500 women.

So in essence, throughout nigeria, 337,500 women can get pregnant because of failure of their birth control method every year. That number is not small. Imagine a crowd with this population

In summary, it is easy to look at statistics and think that the numbers are small.

Nigeria is not small population wise.

So when i say it is common, this is what I mean.
So ehen I
Re: I Regret Getting Married To The Mother Of My Triplets by lekbel09(m): 10:07am On Mar 24, 2021
AfroKnight:

Thank you.

Honestly, he is better off without that wife.

I’m also surprised his mother in-law is watching her daughter struggle without lending a hand for the sake of her grandchildren.

OP has terrible in-laws. Imagine if he had to pay rent. He is better off without that wife who makes life difficult with her useless nagging. A man needs peace of mind to live long.
I wonder how some of you reason...

1 Like

Re: I Regret Getting Married To The Mother Of My Triplets by lekbel09(m): 10:28am On Mar 24, 2021
Kriss216:
A woman you're giving almost 50% of your monthly income and she's still not satisfied is not the right one for you, bro.

Channel your energy, time, finances on your kids. That woman will never give you happiness.

What do you expect the OP to do? Join banditry? Or start stealing?

A sensible woman should have a job or a business before getting married so as to help her family. What are her contributions to the family aside nagging and quarrelling with the husband daily?
It's obvious you are still eating from your mother's pot mumu
Re: I Regret Getting Married To The Mother Of My Triplets by vhuqnl(m): 8:58pm On Mar 28, 2021
Theyoungmatron:
You are not your mother so shut the fvck up. That's how mothers are deceiving and perpetuating generational sob stories to lure unsuspecting young girls to tow the same sorry path. They will not tell you how many siblings, in-laws and drop-by relatives that lived with them, even mothers that lived in family houses with enough relatives will still come and tell the pathetic stories of how they suffered with child care. Men always[b] TENDS TO KNOW HOW WOMEN SJOULD BEHAVE ISTEAD OF ADVISING THEIR FELLOW MEN[/b]
Bullcrap Bill Turner
hope u won't kick your husband out when you get to abroad like this?
Re: I Regret Getting Married To The Mother Of My Triplets by willy2000(m): 8:00pm On Jan 18, 2022
Re: I Regret Getting Married To The Mother Of My Triplets by Kobojunkie: 8:11pm On Jan 18, 2022
Prospertochu:
I got my girlfriend then now wife pregnant, I wasn't ready for marriage. My plan was to take care of her and my baby while she stays in her father's house, her mother was fine with it as long as I take care of my responsibilities, but everything changed when the scan confirmed that she was carrying triples, her mother said I must marry her because there's no way her daughter will still under her roofs with 3 children.

I pleaded with her to give me sometimes to find my own accommodations because I was living in my father's family house after his demise I stay with his siblings while my mum left with my younger sister.
So this is what this one meant by he was forced to marry the woman? This kain people here are unbeweaveable! undecided
He actually believed he was unfairly pushed into marrying the gal he impregnated with triplets? undecided

ROFLMAO
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Regret Getting Married To The Mother Of My Triplets by Elliotwealth1(m): 5:40am On Jan 19, 2022
Wow
Sorry sir
Life sure do throw lots of balls at us.
Be strong Sir
Pls sir, how old are you?
Re: I Regret Getting Married To The Mother Of My Triplets by Ifakiland(m): 6:01am On Jan 19, 2022
Prospertochu:
I got my girlfriend then now wife pregnant, I wasn't ready for marriage. My plan was to take care of her and my baby while she stays in her father's house, her mother was fine with it as long as I take care of my responsibilities, but everything changed when the scan confirmed that she was carrying triples, her mother said I must marry her because there's no way her daughter will still under her roofs with 3 children.

I pleaded with her to give me sometimes to find my own accommodations because I was living in my father's family house after his demise I stay with his siblings while my mum left with my younger sister.

My mother in law refused saying I must do something fast because she doesn't want people to mocked her that her daughter has gotten pregnant out of wedlock not just with one baby but 3 so I managed to save enough money to get a place for our own but her mother refused saying I must pay her bride price first, I didn't have any more money so i have borrowed from friends and added to the money I had to pay for her bride price. It wasn't a big party just something small, I took my wife to my father family house where we are living now with our triplets but things hasn't been easy for me, taking care of 3 children it's not easy, I am grateful that I am rent free but household bills are killing me.

My wife and I are always arguing because she keeps asking for more money my salary is 55k I use to give her 20k monthly, 10 monthly to my mother and I use 20 and save 5k she said the money wasn't enough that I am stingy, I now started giving her 25k she is still complaining about the money not being enough. I refused giving her more she started staving me of sex and foods. My family are tired of separating us fighting almost every day, my uncle has asked us to leave the compound because we are disturbing there peace and I had to beg him to forgive us that ur shouldn't be happening again and I cautioned my wife but she is threatening to abandon me with the kids. I have told her to do her worse because I am tired of her madness. I wish I never married her in the first, all I could've do is to take care of my kids and let her be I know it's too late now to change the past but what should I do?
Is there a reason you're the one responsible for your mom wellbeing?? Even when she knows you have 4 mouths to feed on 55k salary?? Some parents can be heartless tho. Are you her only child?? Where's her husband Cos I don't understand why you have to be giving her a whole 10k monthly Also why did you date a broke girl in the first place?? Haven't you guys been warned to flee from broke girls from poor homes I don't understand you simps Now you're lamenting you think marriage is still based on love and sexual abilities?? Now you've brought a whole 3 babies to come and suffer in Nigeria....Well done oh you suppose chop slap....I'm sure soon now you go still wan fork again smh
Re: I Regret Getting Married To The Mother Of My Triplets by stacyadams: 11:17am On Jan 19, 2022
Ifakiland:

Is there a reason you're the one responsible for your mom wellbeing?? Even when she knows you have 4 mouths to feed on 55k salary?? Some parents can be heartless tho. Are you her only child?? Where's her husband Cos I don't understand why you have to be giving her a whole 10k monthly Also why did you date a broke girl in the first place?? Haven't you guys been warned to flee from broke girls from poor homes I don't understand you simps Now you're lamenting you think marriage is still based on love and sexual abilities?? Now you've brought a whole 3 babies to come and suffer in Nigeria....Well done oh you suppose chop slap....I'm sure soon now you go still wan fork again smh

One cousin married a girl who processed his Visa and guy Don go Yankee came back to naija and he is doing well; another cousin married a girl not working and the guy carry the burden no support from wife, rent don xpire;no stable income .now I will be foolish to go with my latter cousin if and when I decide to marry...na we men go decide which route to take...
Re: I Regret Getting Married To The Mother Of My Triplets by faithfull18(f): 1:07pm On Jan 19, 2022
Ifakiland:

Lol, be calming down but you are right. OP, doesn't know kids don't understand the word 'hunger'. An adult can still manage to eat once a day but healthy kids, 3 for that matter. He should better double up and stop blaming everyone and leaving himself out.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills / She Stayed With Her Husband Through Difficult Times,Now This Has Happened To Her / My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.