Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Should I Report Her To Her Parents - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Report Her To Her Parents (4059 Views)

Bro Code: How Do I Report This Guy To His Manager? (Screenshot) / Should I Confront Or Report Her To Her Husband. / Where Are Her Parents? Slay Queen Blasted For Sex With Her Boyfriends Side Chick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Report Her To Her Parents by AwesomeStormy00(m): 5:04am On Mar 16, 2021
BUSHYANUS:
A 15 year old girl living in our house has been acting strange. She enters my bathroom and strips when I am there bathing. She does this when her parents are not around. She has done it twice and giving me greenlight but because she is underaged I can't bang her. I have advised her constantly and even threatened to report it to her parents but she keeps seducing me. Please, what should I do

Is this happening in Nigeria? Because Nigerians dey locked their bathroom door when having a shower. Your story is too good to be true if you're in naija.

However if you dey Europe or America bros don't do it report her to her parents unless you want to go to jail and your name in sex register.
I hope you act with your brain rather than letting your penis do the thinking for you.
Re: Should I Report Her To Her Parents by Womanizer(m): 5:11am On Mar 16, 2021
Is this the best story you could come up with?
Re: Should I Report Her To Her Parents by Nobody: 5:26am On Mar 16, 2021
Jeon:

Catfishing or catfish whatever is your name please behave!
undecided
Re: Should I Report Her To Her Parents by Nobody: 5:43am On Mar 16, 2021
BUSHYANUS:
A 15 year old girl living in our house has been acting strange. She enters my bathroom and strips when I am there bathing. She does this when her parents are not around. She has done it twice and giving me greenlight but because she is underaged I can't bang her. I have advised her constantly and even threatened to report it to her parents but she keeps seducing me. Please, what should I do

Lock your door when you're bathing.
Re: Should I Report Her To Her Parents by femi4: 6:49am On Mar 16, 2021
BUSHYANUS:
seduce her
Re: Should I Report Her To Her Parents by DaInferno(m): 7:09am On Mar 16, 2021
if it were back in the days when most men had balls, a good dirty slap would solve this. but na, we just have weak men lurking around; who just like to spare the rod to spoil the child.
Re: Should I Report Her To Her Parents by Karleb(m): 7:38am On Mar 16, 2021
Get a very good cane. Keep it in the bathroom. When next she comes, get the cane and flog her very well. angry

The bad side of this is, she might lie you tried to rape her or you asked her out and she didn't agree.
Re: Should I Report Her To Her Parents by Help2020: 8:07am On Mar 16, 2021
BUSHYANUS:
You non dey lock ur door?
Re: Should I Report Her To Her Parents by Yewandequeen(f): 9:58am On Mar 16, 2021
Nonyeadamu:
What others are looking for, you saw it on a platter of gold and you're complaining.
u deserve to be castrated if you see nothing bad in defiling a 15yrs old girl.
Re: Should I Report Her To Her Parents by freshbillz15(m): 10:00am On Mar 16, 2021
The op is attention seeker ..,white lies
Re: Should I Report Her To Her Parents by Yewandequeen(f): 10:02am On Mar 16, 2021
RisenPhoenix1:

Lock your door when you're bathing.
since it wasn't her first attempt and Op didnt deem it fit to always lock his doors knowing fully well she will show up. We can only come to the conclusion that Op enjoys the advances and view or simply put - this post is all lies.

Because i dont understand how he is yet to fix the issue from Reoccurring.

1 Like

Re: Should I Report Her To Her Parents by Yewandequeen(f): 10:03am On Mar 16, 2021
freshbillz15:
The op is attention seeker ..,white lies
i concur
Re: Should I Report Her To Her Parents by Walkee: 10:56am On Mar 16, 2021

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why I Can’t Stop Slééping With My Father – 14yr Old Nigerian Girl Confesses (vid / There Is A Type Of Confidence That Comes With Fvcking More Pussies / A Lot Of People Don't Know There Is A Difference Between These Two (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.