Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,465 members, 7,854,039 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 09:57 AM

Ungrateful Igbos And Others Supporting Gej In Acn States - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ungrateful Igbos And Others Supporting Gej In Acn States (12115 Views)

Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry / Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? / The SE (Igbo) Should Be Commended For Supporting GEJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ungrateful Igbos And Others Supporting Gej In Acn States by aribisala0(m): 5:39am On Apr 15, 2011
wellyouprobablybelieveyouarehandsomedoesthatmakeitanothernewtruth
Re: Ungrateful Igbos And Others Supporting Gej In Acn States by ektbear: 5:39am On Apr 15, 2011
I wrote
ekt_bear:

Jesu Kristi. A UMD graduate lording his degree over anyone? Don't go there, don't do it. Please.

It is a good school, and I am loyal to it since I grew up in the state. But you cannot lord your degree over anyone.

After quoting me, in response you write
EzeUche:

It is as simple 1 + 1 = 2. I laugh at how many of you believe that you have a vastly superior intellect, but simply sound like fools. You even some who thinks looking at the thesaurus to find synonyms of common words.

UMD is a great school. I was able to get a full ride due to my intellect and yes, I will "lord" over those I see as intellectually inferior to me.

So pray tell, who is this thesaurus remark in response to? Is this bolded "you" someone other than me? grin grin grin

Anyway, let's leave it be. A little less arrogance won't hurt ya'll. After all, you claim to be Catholics.
Re: Ungrateful Igbos And Others Supporting Gej In Acn States by EzeUche(m): 5:40am On Apr 15, 2011
Deleted
Re: Ungrateful Igbos And Others Supporting Gej In Acn States by EzeUche(m): 5:41am On Apr 15, 2011
aribisala0:

wellyouprobablybelieveyouarehandsomedoesthatmakeitanothernewtruth

Well most women do think I look handsome. Even the ones who have been privileged enough to see my picture on NL.  tongue
Re: Ungrateful Igbos And Others Supporting Gej In Acn States by EzeUche(m): 5:43am On Apr 15, 2011
ekt_bear:

I wrote
After quoting me, in response you write
So pray tell, who is this thesaurus remark in response to? Is this bolded "you" someone other than me? grin grin grin

Anyway, let's leave it be. A little less arrogance won't hurt ya'll. After all, you claim to be Catholics.

There was a word missing that I forgot to add. "You even HAVE some who thinks looking at the thesaurus to find synonyms of common words." I never referred to you, but if the shoe fits. grin
Re: Ungrateful Igbos And Others Supporting Gej In Acn States by aribisala0(m): 5:45am On Apr 15, 2011
that phenomenon is called magical thinking by psychologists, expecting that a thing is so because you think it .
Re: Ungrateful Igbos And Others Supporting Gej In Acn States by EzeUche(m): 5:49am On Apr 15, 2011
aribisala0:

that phenomenon is called magical thinking by psychologists, expecting that a thing is so because you think it .

Well I can say I learned something new today. I cannot know everything can I? Or have I found a new way of using the rest of my brain?
Re: Ungrateful Igbos And Others Supporting Gej In Acn States by ektbear: 5:50am On Apr 15, 2011
ezeagu:

The ones from the page you quoted.
How many could there have been? You are really comparing the magnitude of squatter camps in the early 20th century to what was already a major city (the largest in Nigeria) by 1893?

Like Enugu was founded by Europeans, even when a village by the same name was there before.
If there is a village somewhere with farmland, I buy some of the farmland and build a town from scratch there that is far superior to the village nearby, then you view that town as a descendant of the village it neighbors? The founders of the town I built were those villagers   Not me who founded the town?

Is this really the excuse for why Ibadan is not working, because it was a big city before? So how were the colonialists able to industrialise it?
Who told you it isn't working? In what way is it not working?

The world knows that the town of Enugwu Ngwo had some of its land negotiated with by Europeans who, with the help of workers from surrounding Igbo towns expanded the village because of coal which attracted a large community of immigrants.
See my question above.
Re: Ungrateful Igbos And Others Supporting Gej In Acn States by ektbear: 5:51am On Apr 15, 2011
EzeUche:

There was a word missing that I forgot to add. "You even HAVE some who thinks looking at the thesaurus to find synonyms of common words." I never referred to you, but if the shoe fits. grin
Alright. I'll take your word for it.
Re: Ungrateful Igbos And Others Supporting Gej In Acn States by fstranger3(m): 5:52am On Apr 15, 2011
Yoruba better than Igbo. Fact!
Re: Ungrateful Igbos And Others Supporting Gej In Acn States by aribisala0(m): 5:53am On Apr 15, 2011
EzeUche:

You suffer from the same syndrome that I have noticed Nigerians of all ethnicities suffer from.

When someone believes or perceive, that they are more intelligent or superior than another; the person who is offended must defend their honor.

I like to call it "Big Man Syndrome."

as such a constellation of disturbed perception and thinking are usuall pathognomonic of a sinister malady.my normal response would be empathetic understanding
Re: Ungrateful Igbos And Others Supporting Gej In Acn States by EzeUche(m): 5:54am On Apr 15, 2011
fstranger3:

Yoruba better than Igbo. Fact!

Yoruba = Igbo = Idoma = Edo = Igala

Fact!

We have a common ancestor my long lost brother.
Re: Ungrateful Igbos And Others Supporting Gej In Acn States by EzeUche(m): 5:55am On Apr 15, 2011
aribisala0:

as such a constellation of disturbed perception and thinking are usuall pathognomonic of a sinister malady.my normal response would be empathetic understanding

I have no need for your empathy. My perception of the world is quite clear. All men are not created equal in intelligence.
Re: Ungrateful Igbos And Others Supporting Gej In Acn States by aribisala0(m): 5:57am On Apr 15, 2011
you are out of your depth here and only reveal what silence would serve you well to conceal
Re: Ungrateful Igbos And Others Supporting Gej In Acn States by EzeUche(m): 6:00am On Apr 15, 2011
aribisala0:

you are out of your depth here and only reveal what silence would serve you well to conceal
grin

Is that so? Why should I live in the shadows, when I can stay in the light? I'll choose the latter.
Re: Ungrateful Igbos And Others Supporting Gej In Acn States by aribisala0(m): 6:02am On Apr 15, 2011
EzeUche:

I have no need for your empathy. My perception of the world is quite clear. All men are not created equal in intelligence.

the sky is blue and dogs have four legs tell me something i did not know yesterday apart from the fact that you wish you are in the higher percentile of intelligence distribution
Re: Ungrateful Igbos And Others Supporting Gej In Acn States by EzeUche(m): 6:05am On Apr 15, 2011
aribisala0:

the sky is blue and dogs have four legs tell me something i did not know yesterday apart from the fact that you wish you are in the higher percentile of intelligence distribution

I'll play your game. This could be entertaining. May we should define intelligence before we start. . .
Re: Ungrateful Igbos And Others Supporting Gej In Acn States by aribisala0(m): 6:08am On Apr 15, 2011
i think one of your threads talked about comprehension?silence helps conceal deficits which are quite glaring.you seem determined to erase all doubt
Re: Ungrateful Igbos And Others Supporting Gej In Acn States by aribisala0(m): 6:13am On Apr 15, 2011
you and which rabble?
i will only impoverish my mind.i do not do contests maybe you are a genius but if you are surely you can see the foolishness of starting.at this point an intelligent man would stop
Re: Ungrateful Igbos And Others Supporting Gej In Acn States by Bolan123: 6:55pm On May 17, 2011
I really missed this thread, there will be another time.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Nigeria Is Finished! I Am Ashamed Of My Country - Pics / Kebbi To Join Oil-producing States, Bagudu Pledges During Swearing-in / Nigeria, Bloomberg And The Hitman! - Temitope Ajayi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.