Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,244 members, 7,860,559 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:34 PM

Ungrateful Igbos And Others Supporting Gej In Acn States - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ungrateful Igbos And Others Supporting Gej In Acn States (12153 Views)

Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry / Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? / The SE (Igbo) Should Be Commended For Supporting GEJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ungrateful Igbos And Others Supporting Gej In Acn States by Orikinla(m): 11:00am On Apr 14, 2011
Our future is secure!

Re: Ungrateful Igbos And Others Supporting Gej In Acn States by naso2(m): 11:29am On Apr 14, 2011

Do you know that millions of Igbo children and others whose parents are from the South-south have been enjoying FREE EDUCATION for decades in Lagos State and other ACN states? But their UNGRATEFUL Parents, uncles, aunts and others are not supporting or voting for ACN. Is Goodluck Jonathan and the corrupt PDP paying the scool fees of your children in public schools? Can your children enjoy FREE EDUCATION in Abia, Imo, Enugu, Ebonyi, Anambra and other states under the PDP government? Is it not EVIL and WICKED to be so UNGRATEFUL? And on Sunday, you will go to church to fellowship and worship? Claiming to be "CHRISTIANS"? When the TRUTH is YOU ARE HYPOCRITES". You bite the finger of the ACN that feeds you when you vote for the PDP? Don't you have conscience? So if the devil is an Igbo presidential candidate, you will vote for him, because his name is EBELE AZIKIWE? You are the most foolish people on earth if you do not realize your folly? Can you see what Governor Babatunde Raji Fashola has achieved in Lagos State. What did Goodluck Jonathan achieve as Governor of Bayelsa State? May heaven and earth be our witness. May our works speak for us. God save Nigeria from corrupt and ungrateful people and hypocrites.

O o gbon ra ra. The same you will post in other threads that we should put sentiments and tribe aside, now your are attacking an eentire tribe.

How free is the free education in lagos state?

Do Igbos pay their taxes in their states of origin and get free education in lagos?

Do you know the contribution of igbos to the IGR in Lagos?

Do you know that population is one of the parameters used for revenue allocation at the national level? If so are the igbos in lagos counted seperately during censors?

talk with sense all the BB(baby buhari) fans.
Re: Ungrateful Igbos And Others Supporting Gej In Acn States by bashr4: 11:54am On Apr 14, 2011
UNITED MAN:

the irony of the whole issue is that few months after the elections there will be influx of people in lagos and othey acn states. why not vote for liberation?

i dont understand why you people are soo stupid, no matter how we educate you you still talk like im.beciles. make sure you bring your people back from the east ,north where they are being slaughtered alongside other tribes, south and diaspora now you have your liberation or what ever you call it. anu mpama.
Re: Ungrateful Igbos And Others Supporting Gej In Acn States by vicenzo(m): 11:56am On Apr 14, 2011
A group of people decided who they want to vote for and somepeople are having headache over it,initially i was unhappy with ohanaeze's decision to endorse GEJ,but now i know better.GEJ has won the heart of ndiigbo,and nothing can change that,the easiest way to get yourself lynched is to go to the streets of owerri,enugu,abakaliki,onitsha,umuahia,aba,awka,and start talking ill of GEJ.
Come election day we will bury the EYO ITA SAGA and the myth that ndiigbo are only out to dominate our eastern brothers,GEJ is one of us.
Re: Ungrateful Igbos And Others Supporting Gej In Acn States by bashr4: 12:14pm On Apr 14, 2011
vicenzo:

A group of people decided who they want to vote for and somepeople are having headache over it,initially i was unhappy with ohanaeze's decision to endorse GEJ,but now i know better.GEJ has won the heart of ndiigbo,and nothing can change that,the easiest way to get yourself lynched is to go to the streets of owerri,enugu,abakaliki,onitsha,umuahia,aba,awka,and start talking ill of GEJ.
Come election day we will bury the EYO ITA SAGA and the myth that ndiigbo are only out to dominate our eastern brothers,GEJ is one of us.

trust me their problem is not GEJ ,its just bitterness,hatred , jealousy and obsession for anything igbo , if not tell me why put igbos on the headline even when GEJ has more support from his tribe ijaws, itshekiri, efik, edo ,urhobo even yoruba ,hausa and other northern tribes.
Re: Ungrateful Igbos And Others Supporting Gej In Acn States by Dede1(m): 12:17pm On Apr 14, 2011
@POST

I would have been hellishly worried if the track record of so-called free education in western region is a replica of church sermon.

It is only a foolish Igbo person who would have audacity to indentify with an obscure and tribal political party such as ACN. ACN is as good as AD and will stay as a political party until PDP fields Yoruba extraction as presidential candidate. Since this has been evidenced during the past elections, I shall humbly conclude that ACN will remain a tribal and sectional party for a very long time because no Yoruba extraction will be a running mate in PDP talk less of presidential flag bearer.
Re: Ungrateful Igbos And Others Supporting Gej In Acn States by jason123: 12:26pm On Apr 14, 2011
Dede1:

@POST

I would have been hellishly worried if the track record of so-called free education in western region is a replica of church sermon.

It is only a foolish Igbo person who would have audacity to indentify with an obscure and tribal political party such as ACN. ACN is as good as AD and will stay as a political party until PDP fields Yoruba extraction as presidential candidate. Since this has been evidenced during the past elections, I shall humbly conclude that ACN will remain a tribal and sectional party for a very long time because no Yoruba extraction will be a running mate in PDP talk less of presidential flag bearer.

bashr4:

trust me their problem is not GEJ ,its just bitterness,hatred , jealousy and obsession for anything igbo , if not tell me why put igbos on the headline even when GEJ has more support from his tribe ijaws, itshekiri, efik, edo ,urhobo even yoruba ,hausa and other northern tribes.
vicenzo:

Okinkla* is [size=14pt]not[/size] yoruba. Why the hatred against yorubas when they do not even care about your vote pattern Most people do not care about your vote pattern to be very honest. So stop insulting other ethnic groups and insult the poster who is igbo or ijaw or whatever.
Re: Ungrateful Igbos And Others Supporting Gej In Acn States by jason123: 12:27pm On Apr 14, 2011
Or is Bonny Island SW Levae other ethnic groups out of your insults and face the poster who is Igbo/Ijaw/whatever.
Re: Ungrateful Igbos And Others Supporting Gej In Acn States by bashr4: 12:27pm On Apr 14, 2011
anybody that thinks ribadu and buhari will get more votes in lagos than GEJ is a clown , the votin formula for lagosioans whether igbo, haus or yoruba is fashola ACN for governor and GEJ PDP for president .
Re: Ungrateful Igbos And Others Supporting Gej In Acn States by dondavids: 12:45pm On Apr 14, 2011
Hi, Orikinla.

The fact that you brought out your time to dis all Igbos in general, shows that you are really afraid of the impact our collective votes will have in the presidential elections.

Since 1970, Igbos have hustled on their own and made something good out of sheer personal hardwork, all without frederal government assistance.

Just wait till 2015 when GEJ would have thorughly empowered us then you will realise how great Igbos truely are
Re: Ungrateful Igbos And Others Supporting Gej In Acn States by AljUche: 1:03pm On Apr 14, 2011
sad

do we not have a choice to vote for who we like undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ungrateful Igbos And Others Supporting Gej In Acn States by okstol: 1:09pm On Apr 14, 2011
@Orikinla, odika ara ona apu gi? Rijuo nsi onu!(Nsi afo osisa). Kedu ife kpatara Ndigbo agaghi ezuru ndia ike? Ndigbo umunnem, jisinu ike gbaba mbo n' ife obuna unu n' eme. Fa choba ochichi, ka anyi nwere oriri na okuku. Ndigbo ga adinuo.
Re: Ungrateful Igbos And Others Supporting Gej In Acn States by Nobody: 1:13pm On Apr 14, 2011
bashr4:

anybody that thinks ribadu and buhari will get more votes in lagos than GEJ is a clown , the votin formula for lagosioans whether igbo, haus or yoruba is fashola ACN for governor and GEJ PDP for president .
I doubt if ACN will want to die a natural death like AD,so that idea may not fly !
okstol:

@Orikinla, odika ara ona apu gi? Rijuo nsi onu!(Nsi afo osisa). Kedu ife kpatara Ndigbo agaghi ezuru ndia ike? Ndigbo umunnem, jisinu ike gbaba mbo n' ife obuna unu n' eme. Fa choba ochichi, ka anyi nwere oriri na okuku. Ndigbo ga adinuo.

Na you sabi. . .don't worry,you'd have enough space to speak your language when we send you out of yorubaland.
Re: Ungrateful Igbos And Others Supporting Gej In Acn States by Dede1(m): 1:15pm On Apr 14, 2011
jason123:

Okinkla* is [size=14pt]not[/size] yoruba. Why the hatred against yorubas when they do not even care about your vote pattern Most people do not care about your vote pattern to be very honest. So stop insulting other ethnic groups and insult the poster who is igbo or ijaw or whatever.

There was no instance in my post that suggested anybody gives a hoot about either Yoruba voting pattern or any ethnic group’s voting pattern. If you are not as dubious as Orikinla, you should be much more worried about the idiocy that spurred the original poster to start a goofy thread than grow insane about the responds.

I responded to the context of the post and had no intentions to demystify the ethnic identity of the poster.
Re: Ungrateful Igbos And Others Supporting Gej In Acn States by niapay(m): 1:26pm On Apr 14, 2011
why are naija people so tribal, so because an Ibo man leaves in Lagos he or she have to vote ACN, and again what free education is the writer talking about, first the Ibos in Lagos pay 70% of the tax in Lagos so they are even at lost than other tribe in Lagos as far as distribution of tax wealth is concern in that state. the free education is mention is they are money in the first place, so the Governor is not doing any Ibo Lagosian any fervor is the writer pupated
Re: Ungrateful Igbos And Others Supporting Gej In Acn States by jason123: 1:49pm On Apr 14, 2011
niapay:

why are naija people so tribal, so because an Ibo man leaves in Lagos he or she have to vote ACN, and again what free education is the writer talking about, first the Ibos in Lagos pay 70% of the tax in Lagos so they are even at lost than other tribe in Lagos as far as distribution of tax wealth is concern in that state. the free education is mention is they are money in the first place, so the Governor is not doing any Ibo Lagosian any fervor is the writer pupated     

Most people do not think that way, only a few do and they will gone in the near future! smiley

Dede1:

There was no instance in my post that suggested anybody gives a hoot about either Yoruba voting pattern or any ethnic group’s voting pattern. If you are not as dubious as Orikinla, you should be much more worried about the idiocy that spurred the original poster to start a goofy thread than grow insane about the responds.

I responded to the context of the post and had no intentions to demystify the ethnic identity of the poster.

I already responded to the topic earlier on. I do not support the contents of this topic.
Re: Ungrateful Igbos And Others Supporting Gej In Acn States by okstol: 1:50pm On Apr 14, 2011
why are naija people so tribal, so because an Ibo man leaves in Lagos he or she have to vote ACN, and again what free education is the writer talking about, first the Ibos in Lagos pay 70% of the tax in Lagos so they are even at lost than other tribe in Lagos as far as distribution of tax wealth is concern in that state. the free education is mention is they are money in the first place, so the Governor is not doing any Ibo Lagosian any fervor is the writer pupated.
Honestly, nl is turning into chelsea/man utd (Yoruba/Igbo) fan zone. Most of these tribalist no get sense at all, coz Tinubu, Orji Kalu and co. dey pack dough and dey arrange political space for their unborn children and una just dey here dey talk trash. With all these happenings in this forum, u will come to a conclusion that renaissance will never take place in this country. Youths in the Arab world are using forums ( just like our nl) to demand for a better government devoid of corruption but our own na ethnic bashing.
Re: Ungrateful Igbos And Others Supporting Gej In Acn States by EzeUche(m): 2:12pm On Apr 14, 2011
Don't worry who we Igbos vote for. Worry about your own dammn vote.

People need to stop meddling in our own affairs. Do we tell people how they should vote? No. . . I hate this dammn arrogance other groups show.
Re: Ungrateful Igbos And Others Supporting Gej In Acn States by Orikinla(m): 2:27pm On Apr 14, 2011
This is the next PDP man for President in 2015.
Igbos are just be used as pawns by the PDP.

Re: Ungrateful Igbos And Others Supporting Gej In Acn States by EzeUche(m): 2:30pm On Apr 14, 2011
Orikinla:

And Igbos care about the presidency? It is simply bragging rights. If Goodluck and Sambo do a good job, then why shouldn't we elect Sambo?

May the best man wins. I will choose a competent Hausa over an incompetent Igbo leader who may embarrass the Igbo.
Re: Ungrateful Igbos And Others Supporting Gej In Acn States by dondavids: 4:23pm On Apr 14, 2011
Orikinla,

Whether you like it or not, if GEJ does well, then Sambo will definitely be the next president, cos even now He already looks cool and fit for the job.

Fresh Air 2011,
Re: Ungrateful Igbos And Others Supporting Gej In Acn States by mbatuku1: 6:24pm On Apr 14, 2011
Orikinla:

grin grin grin

Fustrated ogogoro-drinking Egbesu worshipper.
Re: Ungrateful Igbos And Others Supporting Gej In Acn States by AljUche: 6:30pm On Apr 14, 2011
EzeUche:

And Igbos care about the presidency? It is simply bragging rights. If Goodluck and Sambo do a good job, then why shouldn't we elect Sambo?

May the best man wins. I will choose a competent Hausa over an incompetent Igbo leader who may embarrass the Igbo.

wise words brother
cool good one
Re: Ungrateful Igbos And Others Supporting Gej In Acn States by tembodume: 6:39pm On Apr 14, 2011
interesting
Re: Ungrateful Igbos And Others Supporting Gej In Acn States by Desola(f): 7:21pm On Apr 14, 2011
If the Igbo are prosperous, everyone will be prosperous. Nigeria would be a better place if Igbos controlled the economy and finances of the cou

In your wildest dreams! Lets get real here. Who is going to vote for an Igbo president except the Igbos? The North can't stand you and you detest the west, so they reciprocate in kind. The SS would disown you so as not to stand out as th sore thumb (really, they don't like you either). The closest you can get to the presidency is being number 2 and that only has a very tiny chance.

The whole of Nigeria with the exception of yourselves, do not trust you!

You all better stick to selling your spare parts and making mediocre movies, abegi!
Re: Ungrateful Igbos And Others Supporting Gej In Acn States by yarodin: 7:32pm On Apr 14, 2011
Desola:

In your wildest dreams! Lets get real here. Who is going to vote for an Igbo president except the Igbos? The North can't stand you and you detest the west, so they reciprocate in kind. The SS would disown you so as not to stand out as th sore thumb (really, they don't like you either). The closest you can get to the presidency is being number 2 and that only has a very tiny chance.

The whole of Nigeria with the exception of yourselves, do not trust you!

You all better stick to selling your spare parts and making mediocre movies, abegi[color=#990000][/color]!

I don't know if you trying to be a comedian, but right now you coming across as a jealous dumb biitch.
Re: Ungrateful Igbos And Others Supporting Gej In Acn States by Desola(f): 7:43pm On Apr 14, 2011
I don't know if you trying to be a comedian, but right now you coming across as a jealous dumb biitch.

Use all the obscenities you so please but that isn't going to change the fact from what it is. Igbos just stand out like a sore thumb!

How long do you all think you can berate the Yorubas and get away with it? You can't stand us, yet you can't do without us!
Re: Ungrateful Igbos And Others Supporting Gej In Acn States by AljUche: 8:46pm On Apr 14, 2011
Desola:

Use all the obscenities you so please but that isn't going to change the fact from what it is. Igbos just stand out like a sore thumb!

How long do you all think you can berate the Yorubas and get away with it? You can't stand us, yet you can't do without us!

very good

so what are you yorubas doing about the influx of them in lagos

they clearly hate yorubas but yet they go to yoruba states and pretend to love yorubas

what are you guys doing about it undecided . really it is quite annoying
Re: Ungrateful Igbos And Others Supporting Gej In Acn States by yarodin: 9:01pm On Apr 14, 2011
Desola:

Sour thumb, berate Yorubas? Please enlighten me? You guys fought a war to keep us in Nigeria but still go around crying that Igbos are moving into your towns. All we are doing is practicing "ONE NIGERIA".
Re: Ungrateful Igbos And Others Supporting Gej In Acn States by Dede1(m): 9:05pm On Apr 14, 2011
Desola:

If you are not a compound dunce, you must be blind. The forum handle of the original poster sounded Yoruba and the title denigrated Ndigbo at best. Yet you have the effrontery to spew this crap about Ndigbo. If you are faithful to yourself, you should have directed the ill-informed anger to original poster of the thread.
Re: Ungrateful Igbos And Others Supporting Gej In Acn States by bashr4: 9:27pm On Apr 14, 2011
all haters of ndigbo can burn in hell
Re: Ungrateful Igbos And Others Supporting Gej In Acn States by Desola(f): 9:37pm On Apr 14, 2011
Sour thumb, berate Yorubas?  Please enlighten me?   You guys fought a war to keep us in Nigeria but still go around crying that Igbos are moving into your towns.  All we are doing is practicing "ONE NIGERIA".

Why do you lie so? why? I would like to think that you are somewhat educated and have made use of your local library to read up on the war and not the one handed down by a bigoted elder from your community.

The war wasn't between Yorubas and Igbos, it was between Nigeria and Igbo but why you choose to blame it all on the Yorubas beats me. This is the reason why you as a people would never rise in Nigeria because you are very divisive and hateful. You hate Awolowo so much but can't keep away from his land. The fact is that Yorubas are quite fine with you living among them so long you tow the line. We are very hospitable people despite the tribalistic bullshit you people come up with.

You lot can't even prosper in your barren lands, you have to move SW. The stink in Lagos today was brought about by your filth from the east! Still for the sake of peace and in sympathy for your loss in the Biafra war, we accomodate you. If truly the Yoruba states are tribalistic, we would have stiffled you out long ago but the fact that you can continue with your businesses peacefully shows how loving you are.

Personally, i've lived among Igbos, Bendalites (as we called them back then) and interracted with Hausa and never knew that you held such deep seated hatred for us but guess what, the battle is on! I never had problems with the "Bendelites", but somehow something was slightly odd with your kinfolks.

Guess what, you are pushing us and now we are realising that you don't wish us well and don't want us to prosper but guess what? You are not even on the playing field, you are not even an entity. All your ilks pedel against the SW is hatred and guess what, we didn't notice you but not anymore, this nonsense has to stop!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Bello Addresses Protesters Over Poor Power Supply In Niger State / FG Declares December 25, 26 And January 1st Public Holidays / Electoral Bill: National Assembly To Delete Direct Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.