Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,020 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

My Ex Girlfriend Now Hates Me - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Girlfriend Now Hates Me (29308 Views)

I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Now Shes Back But I Am Confused / I Engaged My Girlfriend, Now I Am Thinking Of Calling Off The Engagement / Ex Girlfriend now keeps Disturbing Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Now Hates Me by IGoComotYaTeeth: 1:56pm On Mar 16, 2021
spiceadole:

She wasn't your girlfriend.. so she is not your ex.

You wanted to use the opportunity she gave you for being friendly to chop her kpomo, in her own house for that matter.. she no gree.. that's why you wrote this long epistle.

Talk truth.. if you had slept with her, you won't feel bad.. instead you will be boasting here
omo it's hard to chop kpomo these days
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Now Hates Me by IGoComotYaTeeth: 1:57pm On Mar 16, 2021
spiceadole:

She wasn't your girlfriend.. so she is not your ex.

You wanted to use the opportunity she gave you for being friendly to chop her kpomo, in her own house for that matter.. she no gree.. that's why you wrote this long epistle.

Talk truth.. if you had slept with her, you won't feel bad.. instead you will be boasting here
omo it's hard to chop kpomo these days grin
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Now Hates Me by alingo2013(m): 2:01pm On Mar 16, 2021
Reyjavik:
Good day nairalanders

Please I met an honest and religious girl, lately.
We began dating, and relationship began to move progressively. We stayed in the same compound so it was complicated. I usually go to her place to gist with her and collect movies. One day I told her I was coming to meet her, when she agreed. I made a joke if I can stay overnight, and she replied “I don’t understand “. We talked normal the next day about me going to her church. Which she was adamant it wasn’t necessary.

After that week, her attitude towards me changed for bad. Ignoring my messages and later telling me she didn’t agree we should date and she is not interested in me. And giving me a hint that what I said that day was the cause and I should choose between Christ and Devil, Now she have blocked my Whatsapp number and my Phone number. The only way I can reach her is if I used another number and even if she will pick she will be so rude.

I really miss this girl so much, she doesn't even want to see my face again or be a friend sef. She keeps telling me she has forgiven me for the message but still acts like I am an enemy.
I really want this girl. I can’t even get my self since then.

I am scared another person getting this girl. I believe she is beginning to see me as a psychopath.

Who be this fool
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Now Hates Me by kingjooo(m): 2:02pm On Mar 16, 2021
Michelle55:
How old are you please?
Because if at this stage of your life the only problem you have is women and the kpomo between their thighs, my brother you're a goner.

The time and energy you should have invested in something lucrative and worthy you spent it worrying over a lady, then your problem is like a bicycle..

Don't you know that same compound relationship is always complicated?
My friend will you go into importation of babes if na so woman hungry you reach.

Meanwhile, the best you can do is bone am too and face your front. Imagine religion causing yeye issues between you too when the relationship never even start, all I can deduce here is you both are still kids in the world of dating.
You've said it all my sista,btw you sounds so mature
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Now Hates Me by Reyjavik: 2:02pm On Mar 16, 2021
bukxy:
Reymond u still bring this matter come nairaland,
after i don tell you to forget the girl and give her no attention.

you bleeped up big time bro!!!

shey u don't know Esther dey date Caleb ni?

Am sure caleb go dey lash the girl kpekus.

Bro Bukola she been talk say Caleb na childhood friend
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Now Hates Me by Urban9aira: 2:06pm On Mar 16, 2021
EX girlfriend no dey love before na..Move on Cowboy
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Now Hates Me by tosaino95(m): 2:11pm On Mar 16, 2021
I can't this shit from recently user
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Now Hates Me by JONSYN7154: 2:12pm On Mar 16, 2021
Papadoh:
I'd say the opposite of love is indifference.
Please can you explain??
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Now Hates Me by jaxxy(m): 2:21pm On Mar 16, 2021
Reyjavik:
Good day nairalanders

We began dating, and relationship began to move progressively. We stayed in the same compound so it was complicated. I usually go to her place to gist with her and collect movies. One day I told her I was coming to meet her, when she agreed. I made a joke if I can stay overnight, and she replied “I don’t understand “. We talked normal the next day about me going to her church. Which she was adamant it wasn’t necessary.

After that week, her attitude towards me changed for bad. Ignoring my messages and later telling me she didn’t agree we should date and she is not interested in me. And giving me a hint that what I said that day was the cause and I should choose between Christ and Devil, Now she have blocked my Whatsapp number and my Phone number. The only way I can reach her is if I used another number and even if she will pick she will be so rude.

I really miss this girl so much, she doesn't even want to see my face again or be a friend sef. She keeps telling me she has forgiven me for the message but still acts like I am an enemy.

I am scared another person getting this girl. I believe she is beginning to see me as a psychopath.

U have apologized and she says she’s forgiven U bt still giving u attitude. Give her attitude also now. Act like u don’t see her, ignore her completely, even if she greets don’t answer. Since she won’t act normal with u. Don’t be angry just don’t care. Also get busy with ur own life. Whenever ever she is ready to talk u can clear everything up like adults.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Now Hates Me by Babysho(m): 2:21pm On Mar 16, 2021
Xenry:
She wasn't your girlfriend, so she is not your ex.

Easy easy, he's already down. You're fucccking a dead cow here.
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Now Hates Me by Xenry: 2:26pm On Mar 16, 2021
Babysho:

Easy easy, he's already down. You're fucccking a dead cow here.
grin

1 Like

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Now Hates Me by juniorstar(m): 2:41pm On Mar 16, 2021
Reyjavik:
Good day nairalanders

go back to her and tell her your mind...tell her I really like you and I wanna date uu. why is she being childish and blocking you. and if she is not interested she should avoid you.
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Now Hates Me by Welrez(m): 2:44pm On Mar 16, 2021
JONSYN7154:
What do you expect. Don't you know that the opposite of LOVE is HATRED?
In action, the opposite of love is indifference!
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Now Hates Me by Thinee(m): 2:55pm On Mar 16, 2021
Agbebakun22:
Op is a pussy ass nigga, u dey do gum body for the girl and she no know u as bf... Na by force, this op fit be all those small small children between 22 years and 24 years.. Abeg free innocent girls she's never ur ex

Abeg o....some of us are within that age bracket but we don get experience gan
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Now Hates Me by DEMZEE(m): 2:56pm On Mar 16, 2021
Baba goan spin plates and learn how to game women and also learn redpill awareness
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Now Hates Me by Nobody: 3:01pm On Mar 16, 2021
Reyjavik:
Good day nairalanders

What you need is Jesus
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Now Hates Me by Lolachef(f): 3:11pm On Mar 16, 2021
Yes there are.
Kriss216:

Who told this one there's an honest girl in Nigeria

You attain greatness and peace of mind the day you realized there's nothing like "honest girl" in Nigeria.
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Now Hates Me by Lolachef(f): 3:11pm On Mar 16, 2021
Body ordor chased her away.
minenhleaudre:
May be you should use perfume with better fragrance... grin grin
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Now Hates Me by Biyonce(f): 3:13pm On Mar 16, 2021
Hate her back, equation balance

1 Like

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Now Hates Me by victorjoe(m): 3:14pm On Mar 16, 2021
Michelle55:
How old are you please?
Because if at this stage of your life the only problem you have is women and the kpomo between their thighs, my brother you're a goner.

The time and energy you should have invested in something lucrative and worthy you spent it worrying over a lady, then your problem is like a bicycle..

My friend will you go into importation of babes if na so woman hungry you reach.

Meanwhile, the best you can do is bone am too and face your front. Imagine religion causing yeye issues between you too when the relationship never even start, all I can deduce here is you both are still kids in the world of dating.

Na babe talk this thing o.

You talk well dear.
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Now Hates Me by Skmoda360(m): 3:23pm On Mar 16, 2021
Michelle55:
How old are you please?

What the dude need is a job.....
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Now Hates Me by WaterWalker5(m): 3:39pm On Mar 16, 2021
Reex12:
NEWS FLASH BRO

AM FVCKING HER..YES YOU HEARD RIGHT, AM FVCKING HER HONEST AND RELIGIOUS PUSSYHOLE WHILE YOUR DYING FOR HER ATTENTION, SHES A REAL TIGRESS
Its okay to be hard on the guy cos he brought this incident on himself due to his foolishness but telling him that you're sleeping with the said "religious babe" is mean. What are you trying to do?
Rub salt on an already festering wound?
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Now Hates Me by Nobody: 3:42pm On Mar 16, 2021
Michelle55:
How old are you please?

Nne u have said everything there needs to be said but let me add another thing, this op is a mumu idiot! A hormonal teen this girl has disgraced ur manhood, that religious slowpoke hypocrite olosho u call gf is a born by mistake? Taking u for a ride and treating u like a door mat! She's stupid ooo! Those type of girls are the one's that go about rejecting guys in daylight and going in their secret to do all sorts of heinous crimes, and yes, I have always disliked having a relationship around anyone near me not to talk of living in the same compound!
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Now Hates Me by AwesomeStormy00(m): 3:47pm On Mar 16, 2021
Reyjavik:
Good day nairalanders

Guy please move on with your life, why cant you take no for answer!!!! She is giving you all the signs now that she is not interested and you are trying everything to get her...... tomorrow you'll b3 moaning that a girl chop your £€$. Or African girls are BS.

Leave her alone work on yourself, be a better person stop giving bloke bad name ejoor. At the end of the day you just want to sleep with her and dump her.

I come in peace
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Now Hates Me by Tonyspecial(m): 3:48pm On Mar 16, 2021
See broda! Broda wey mumu..... the yard wey I dey now..... i dey smash one puci anytime I like, in fact na me dey even run self,

how did it start? me as a special guy I don't have time for anybody even myself, anytime she sees me is either I'm on my way out of the house or coming in to the house(late at night)

One day she called me and said "bross u dey this compound at all"? I said yes! with smiling face she said "I like your style ? as a sharp guy I already know what she meant, the story long small ooo'.....

lesson! before u go for any girl at all, make sure you see that sign of love, lust or want in her, like a hunter before you shoot, u first of all aim very well.....
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Now Hates Me by Fxwarrior: 4:01pm On Mar 16, 2021
Reyjavik:
Good day nairalanders

You are really acting like a psychopath.
Get a hold on yourself. It simply means 2 of you are not compatible.

Move on.
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Now Hates Me by IlufoyeOlamife(m): 4:30pm On Mar 16, 2021
instead of u go dey reason as life go take better for u pass the level were u dey now, na woman matter u carry for head....
say this prayer after me,
""Every unnecessary load that I carried as a result of stupidity, fall from my head by fire......
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Now Hates Me by ThatFairGuy1: 4:44pm On Mar 16, 2021
Kriss216:

Who told this one there's an honest girl in Nigeria

You attain greatness and peace of mind the day you realized there's nothing like "honest girl" in Nigeria.
Abeg talk for ALAIGBO if e no dey. We get Dem plenty for here in our land
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Now Hates Me by BBBells: 4:49pm On Mar 16, 2021
sometimes i usually wish i were like IRON MAN

heartless
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Now Hates Me by Weneda(m): 4:50pm On Mar 16, 2021
Reyjavik:
Good day nairalanders

My brother leave woman matter. Only Nigeria can make u forget about her. Just move on!
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Now Hates Me by vicfajeze: 5:07pm On Mar 16, 2021
Reyjavik:
Good day nairalanders

na by force?leave her alone.I GO GIVE U TONTO DIKE make u dey tonto her
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Now Hates Me by Tolexandre: 5:08pm On Mar 16, 2021
Funnily, she could be giving another man head at the same time

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Fiancee Is Good In Terms Of Character But She Isn't Resourceful / Ladies,how Do You Feel About The Man That Disvirgin You,do You Like Or Hate Him? / Reno Omokri: "Slay Queens' Private Parts Not A Business, Bible Against Slayers"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.